Matching Day

snakeyem12

RP obsessed
This will just be used for sorting matches to start with but after that I hope we have a group if people that actually talk as well as role play together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a list of the characters so far, really to make it near we need one more male that's either homo or bisexual, but for now this is the list.

Name, Gender, Sexuality, Gender of match

Summer (f) Pansexual (taken)

Noiz (m) Homosexual (taken)

Lucy (f). Asexual, maybe (m)

Connor (m) Heterosexual (f)

Griffin (m) Pansexual (taken)

Elliot (m) Heterosexual, he says (taken)

Ren (f) Pansexual (m or f)

Dante (m) Bisexual (m or f)

To decide on your match just talk in here and try and choose someone so the sexualities of both your characters match. As I said we only really need one more person because we currently have seven, and preferably they need to be a male happy to date boys as we have 3 males that are homosexual at the moment and that doesn't split into pairs.

Would anyone like to double up that isn't already so that we have the correct amount of people? If you'd all like I can suggest matches I think might work well, but obviously I want to give you all the chance to sort the matches out yourselves first.

@AngelofMusic17 @marorda @Beowulf @FrankieLynn @Halcyon

I'd be willing to start talking about Ren's match~

I think i should wait for Elliot's since he's kinda a special case and i want to see what all choices are!

@Halcyon I think Elliot and Noiz would get along quite well, not just because Noiz is my character, but because even though their personalities are different, they enjoy similar things (video games, threatening people, even though Noiz just seems threatening and doesn't actually talk.) Obviously feel free to say you disagree and think they would be bad for each other because I want you to be happy with the match and I promise I won't hold hard feelings if you do disagree because that would be kind of dumb. Also I think Noiz would have a bit of fun with the fact he's been matched with someone who's only dated girls whilst they've been in school.

it's not even confirmed she's asexual. She just never bothered thinking about anything involving partners and relationships and all...

Ah

Ren can do whatever

But

In my opinion most of the people here are clashing with her personality really, but she really just wants to make her match happy. So i'm just going to have her get with who ever is left~

But i love the whole Noiz and Elliot one! I think it's perfect in my opinion! I'll add it to my Bio sheet so everyone knows he is off limits.

@FrankieLynn you are correct, that would help a lot thank you :) . And @Halcyon I'll add that to my sheet as well then, I'm glad you like it too. The second you mentioned a character who thinks they're straight but is matched with a boy in the interest check I was just thinking, "Noiz would have fun with them then."

By the way, I'm sorry if I seem anxious/ rushing trying to get people matched, it's just that I don't want to take a while and then people forget and the thread dies.

Possible matches for Griffin:

Summer

Lucy

Ren

Dante

If @marorda wants Lucy to be matched with Dante, and @Anno Bane agrees thennn.... Griffin will need to be with either Ren or Summer, and then the other girl with end up with Connor.

So we (@Halcyon, @AngelofMusic17, @Beowulf) just need to decide if Summer:Griffin and Ren:Connor or Ren:Griffin and Summer:Conner is better.

Sorry, I had to lay this all out so my brain can understand (:

And I'm back. Sorry, life do be busy sometimes. Anyway, I can easily change my character's personality, as long as you give me time to adjust to the new character.

So it could better fit With someone else, or to simply make things interesting. Either or. Not everyone is all lovey dovey, you know?

I'm interested in joining this (hopefully if it is still open!) , but still unsure on what type of charrie to make. Is there anyone who still is looking for a match and if so what type of partner are you looking for? (Male/female, homosexual, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back