Master Games? Part 1: The Awakening

I only played as Jak and Daxter in All-Stars Battle Royale, tbh xD  
I'll post later on the day, alright, currently in school rn :3

Ratchet said:
I only played as Jak and Daxter in All-Stars Battle Royale, tbh xD  
I'll post later on the day, alright, currently in school rn :3
Alright! Oh and that reminds me. Everyone needs to post their time zone.

ThunderDash said:
Alright! Oh and that reminds me. Everyone needs to post their time zone.
Ah, good idea so like this?:

Blah blah blah

10:15 am

Yes it was just an example xD I meant we can post our time zone at the bottom of our post.

Ratchet said:
UTC + 8 Hours = AWST (my time :P
@Hellkite
@The Doorman

@Ten Percent Milk

@TurtleGod

If you guys have time to post :)
You guys are writers.

Anyways, don't really have much time to post. BUT... Today is a Friday, and I'm going to work on one of my 12 incomplete stories. Ideas come and go, but labor? It stays with you. I don't really have much time at the moment. Just give me a time to jump in, because I one: feel uncomfortable not being able to write such big posts as you, and two: I... Would like to post later, if I can remember.

Ah, I do but I'm just getting back onto my laptop today, I've been on mobile so that really sucked for my elaboration and writing skills.

It doesnt have to be too long, y'know xD 2-3 paragraphs will be good enough I think.

Ratchet said:
It doesnt have to be too long, y'know xD 2-3 paragraphs will be good enough I think.
I usually write around 1 paragraph, though ;-;

I've also no idea how to start it off.

I've got to think about it, give me a day or two.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Just
Improvise

Who be your char?

[/QUOTE]
Len >_>

Improvising is what I'm trying to do.

I've ONE idea how he could jump in.

I'll try it :)

TurtleGod said:
Len >_>
Improvising is what I'm trying to do.

I've ONE idea how he could jump in.

I'll try it :)
*chuckles* I like RWBY. Maybe you should start off hunting some Grimms and then u head off to, i suppose, a dark cave where there's hardly any light then bam, bright ass light somewhere then ya in a desert.

Ratchet said:
*chuckles* I like RWBY. Maybe you should start off hunting some Grimms and then u head off to, i suppose, a dark cave where there's hardly any light then bam, bright ass light somewhere then ya in a desert.
LOL nope.

First year X3

Hasn't had their first task yet.

Damn he is so inexperienced.

Uh, I dont wanna keep prodding people to post since I aint the GM but I dont want this to die ;-; atleast one more person to post...?

Stop prodding people with your metal stick, there's lava on it.

If an idea dies, recreate it.

Someone important said that.

The god of all turtles said that creative quote.

My god, I am amazing.

TurtleGod said:
Stop prodding people with your metal stick, there's lava on it.
If an idea dies, recreate it.

Someone important said that.

The god of all turtles said that creative quote.

My god, I am amazing.
The idea is not dead, its just the people who have lost interest in it without telling the players/creator is making it 'die'. But if they don't have time to post, we should move on or wait a little longer. But thats my opinion.

Ratchet said:
The idea is not dead, its just the people who have lost interest in it without telling the players/creator is making it 'die'. But if they don't have time to post, we should move on or wait a little longer. But thats my opinion.
True, true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back