Other Mass Effect

oooh boy well andromeda is almost here, and i'm pretty excited about it. i havent been catching up with the most of the new info, but DAMNNNN im so readyyyyy

oooh boy well andromeda is almost here, and i'm pretty excited about it. i havent been catching up with the most of the new info, but DAMNNNN im so readyyyyy
Ohhhhhh, yes!!! The new asari companion, Peebee, looks adorable and fun. I like her so much already, oh my goodness.

I'm doing my best to hold off on any Mass Effect RP's until Andromeda comes out. I love the series and the enormous potential of the world they've created.

I'm ready for this new game honestly, I love everything that's gonna be new and I know I'm gonna enjoy it. As for companions? Well I just want a quarian XP

Mass effect is like my star trek and star wars.

Though I still need to do all the other mass effect stuff such as the books, comics, and movies.

I'm excited for ME:A I hope it's good and from all the people who did get hands on say it's good. So that's very telling.

I have been in the mood for a Mass Effect rp since it's been so long since I was apart of one.

Mass effect is like my star trek and star wars.

Though I still need to do all the other mass effect stuff such as the books, comics, and movies.

I'm excited for ME:A I hope it's good and from all the people who did get hands on say it's good. So that's very telling.

I have been in the mood for a Mass Effect rp since it's been so long since I was apart of one.
Hit me up, then, if ya want.

I just finished Playing through 1 to 3, to be ready for Andromeda... I just cried my heart out.

Don't worry Garrus, she is always watching over you. Like she promised.

I'm personally really enjoying Andromeda. The combat feels really nice, and it's so very satisfying to shatter a frozen Kett with a biotic blast. Plus, I mean, Vetra is probably one of my favorite Mass Effect characters, at this point.

Vetra and Jaal are the best. Love them both xD
I also enjoyed andromeda; people outrage like it's a hobby; I mean ME3 got SO much hate back then as well and now it is apparently a saint.

Down with both here!!!!! My favorite game..... even though i will honestly never pay for Andromeda, mainly cuz i feel like Bioware, truly did not care for it and just crushed my heart to dust

Loved Andromeda though a few let downs exist for me just as all games have before it. In some way. I've seen plenty of hate or simple bashing on PB and Cora since it's release and now that I've got it and played it, I don't understand why, both are pretty good characters. Perhaps not what so,w wanted or expected but pretty good and Christine lakin as a voice in the game was epic for me. A real shock when I put the voice with where I recognized it from, childhood throwback.

Anyways a ME Rp would be epic and have searched for sometime until today. Decided to just create one and try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back