• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mass Effect: Vice

Janus93

Most exalted
Hi everyone, so I was thinking of starting a 3rd person detailed group Mass Effect RP! OC characters only, of course. The main focus would be Omega - tarnished jewel of the Terminus Systems, and land of opportunity free from Citadel control.

The year is 2184, the memory of Saren's attack on the Citadel fresh in the minds of many... not that many on Omega would bat an eyelid. Eezo is still mined and shipped out to the highest bidder, the gangs thrive on extortion and smuggling, and the only law that matters is that of Aria T'Loak.

Whether you are a bounty hunter for hire, a gang member spoiling for a fight, a vigilante trying to cling to some semblance of justice - or something else entirely, Omega is the place to be.

What sort of path will your character take?

Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest - I was wondering whether people would prefer a RP where people are together as part of a team (for example, RPing as members of a mercenary gang or a vigilante squad), which might mean less flexibility, or if it would be better to RP Omega as a whole with a less centralised element?

So I have a question though- would we all be on omega for related reasons? Like some event that will tie us together? (Kinda like mass effect ascension)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back