• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect- The Spirit of Plenix

I'm still interested, I just haven't yet found a decent character image that I both like and does not make me feel uncomfortable (Yes, deviantart is filled with insanely talented people, but there's soooo much sexual stuff on there :/ ) I know, I know, I'm super picky with this, but that's just how I rollz.

I'll submit my CS asap though.

I'm looking for either Turian or Asari, though I've done a search for futuristic soldiers in general. I'd probably give humans a yes if the artwork tickles my fancy.

He seems pretty cool.

Also my character should be completed soon, Came up with a different character idea that is much more appealing~

I like him lol, cool looking

My girl's profile is nearly done but quick question, how do you do the spoiler thing for the images?

I ain't so good with those. You might have to ask, Hazy. I know that there is a BB Code, help thread around here somewhere. Let me find it for you.

Just quote my post and it should put all the code into your post at the bottom. Cut and paste from there.

Making my Drell Mercenary/Assassin as we also speak. Just gotta write out her history and she's good to go!~

Also hope you don't mind that I did a bit of Coding to make my Cs look nice & all~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back