• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect OOC

Jagson

One Thousand Club
For all put of character talk amd other things go here.

Little more information
Comander Sheppard and his journey are happening at the same time as the Iwo Jima's journey. The two are just going different ways to get to the same answers.

baby effect GIF

For all put of character talk amd other things go here.

Little more information
Comander Sheppard and his journey are happening at the same time as the Iwo Jima's journey. The two are just going different ways to get to the same answers.
Oh sorry about all those previous posts then.

Question please, will you or all of us be dictating whether when, or even if, we interact with Shepard? For example, perhaps arriving just before or after a mission in the series and dealing with certain consequences?

"Concerned, Whoever attacked Eden Prime also appears to have stolen anything of value that could be carried along the path. Admirably, Though with the number of bodies perhaps the colonists did put up a good fight"

Don't be sorry, this was just made.

There will be times we interact with Shepard and his crew. Some times we'll be there at the same time such as Eden Prime (being on the opposite side of the planet) and the battle for the Citadel. Most of the time we'll either be there before or after them dealing with the consequences.

Don't be sorry, this was just made.

There will be times we interact with Shepard and his crew. Some times we'll be there at the same time such as Eden Prime (being on the opposite side of the planet) and the battle for the Citadel. Most of the time we'll either be there before or after them dealing with the consequences.
Great, sounds fun.

"Concerned, Whoever attacked Eden Prime also appears to have stolen anything of value that could be carried along the path. Admirably, Though with the number of bodies perhaps the colonists did put up a good fight"
"Wouldn't catch me dying over some farm world.."

The RP thread

The RP thread

So is there a certain protocal to this? Like should I wait for something or just post my character's intro? Please excuse my blundering and thank you for your patience.

Anytime mate.

Right now post your character intro ending it with Kali in the debriefing room.

Took a little while but my post is finally done xD

Working on mine now between distractions, so should have it done within a few hours

That character sounds very interesting! Looking forward to RPing with you!
Likewise! :)

I've been wanting to get back into Mass Effect related stuff ever since reinstalling the legendary trilogy pack, shame that they never brought back the multiplayer..

Likewise! :)

I've been wanting to get back into Mass Effect related stuff ever since reinstalling the legendary trilogy pack, shame that they never brought back the multiplayer..
Definitely! It was so so fun!

Okay people I don't think they would know about there being a Spectre since the Normandy's mission was top secret.

I don't see anything wrong with a bit of speculation and heresay; I went as far as to not mention how many Spectres could be involved or the identity(ies) of those possibly involved. Two top of the lines ships are hard to sneak out the Citadel with and C-Sec HQ is right next to the main docking port. (As far as ME1 goes)

Someone is likely to see something.. ergo, heresay rumours of Council involvement.

On the flip-side, there's nothing wrong with trying to stop the spreading of these rumours IC'ly :P

Oh shoot, didn't really think of that, sorry. Should I edit? Pardons.

Jagson! Idk how to respond to that last post in the RP! How does one respond to that? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back