• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass effect first contact war

Characters
Here

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
1519850008473.png

The humans on earth discover a Prothean cache, leading to faster than light travel. A year later, they discover that Charon, Plutos moon, is an inactive mass relay, covered in ice... Once activated, an expedition was sent through the relay. They arrive in Arcturus, 36 light years away. They discover that traveling quickly across the galaxy was possible. The 18 major countries on earth formed the Alliance. They become the exploratory spearhead.. Almost 10 years later the humans make their first contact with a spacefaring race! But not in the best way. The turians, discover human explores trying to activate a relay(MR 314) and instead of warning or making contact peacefully. They open fire on the explorers. One human ship escapes and warns the alliance. They come back with a retaliation fleet and decimate the turian ships. The war has begun...
Join the Alliance Marine Corps and defend the colonies.

1519849962918.png
Part one:Shanxi Occupation
1:Follow basic RPN rules
2:This is a Mass effect fandom rp, which means, NO-WHAT SO EVER-CANON CHARACTERS.
3:No god mod (or sues), no auto hitting-I'll be controlling NPCs when the time comes-, I won't let slide that your character dodges more than 3 times(If I see logic behind the dodging I won't count the dodge). After that I WILL permit the person whos fighting you-or the npc that I control-to auto hit, your characters can die be aware.
4:Cussing allowed, keep it to a minimum though. Yes some of us might be 90% sailor and cuss like we are in a padded cell, but there is a line

NO CANON CHARACTERS!?! BUT GARUSS (or garrus) IS SO COOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back