• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Masquerade Ball

Everyone lives in the rich town of Vruno. It is the mayors daughters, Blyth Dentons, 20th birthday and they are having a masquarade ball for her celebration.

Strange things have always happened in Vruno. Kidnappings, murders, and even strange beings live there.

Blyth invited everyone in town to her masquarade ball. What will go down?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blyth stood on the balcony overlooking the main floor of the ballroom, a smile on her lips. Her 20th birthday, the day her father will no longer be able to tell her what to do. "Now what should I disobey first" she thought out loud, leaning her elbows on the railing as she watched members of the town flood the ball room.

Blyth looked over at the band who were playing. It was not classical music, but a lovely singer who sang songs like "Say Something", "Rolling In The Deep", and even a few Bruno Mars songs. A small smirk tugged on Blyths lips as she made her way down the stairs and over to the singer "How about you sing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Then let the DJ take over. You can sing during the supper." Blyth instructed and walked off. She found her close friend Troy and smiled, "so from a male perspective, how do I look?" She did a little twirl.

Troy watched the wolf come over and rolled his eyes,"you look bangable" he took a drink from his wine. He remembered Blyths father threatening him if he ever told Blyth about the wolf line, so he had promised to not tell. He thought of the day he figured out she was a wolf. He could smell her from a mile away, like, wet dog. He smiled at his friend then looked around at all the guests, "smells like overly expensive perfume in here" he commented and laughed a bit as Blyth whacked his arm.

Eva shyly walked into the ball room. She had never been to a party before. And she was thankful no one recognized her with her mask on, well, hopefully. She looked down at her pink/peach dress and smiled a little, she felt pretty for once. She lifted her gaze back up and scanned the room, seeing a girl in a gorgeous red dress and silver... everything. Eva's confidence shrunk and she scurried off to the corner, listening her favourite song by Ed Sheeran play.

Elizabeth stood outside of the mansion and put on her mask before walking inside. She was glad that no one would recognize her since she hated talking to people since most of them knew who her father was and everyone was curious to know what happened to him since he dissapeared a long time ago. Elizabeth hated talking about him or her past but she promised her brother she was going to have a positive actitude during the party and she hated breaking her word. She took a deep breath before looking at her brother as they both entered the mansion. Andrew smiled at Elizabeth and looked at the scar in her arm. "I´m surprised you are not covering it up" he said as he pointed at it. "Well, I thought a change might be good"

she said smiling at her brother. "I heard there are a lot of supernatural creatures here so watch out alright?" Elizabeth rolled her eyes as soon as she heard her brother´s comment and smiled "I can take care of myself Andy"

Mike walked in with Lilly on his arm. Lilly smiled at some people who were part of the Pack. Mike lead them to the bar as they got a drink. Lilly adjusted her mask as she drank, Mike had taken a shot or two before Lilly took her champagne and Mike to the dance floor. "Who's party is this again" she asked Mike they had done surround by the pack "Someone who is turning 20" Mike answered Lilly nodded as she looked around as she danced

Blyth walked over to a boy and girl (Elizabeth and Andrew) "welcome to my party! I'm so glad you could come! We're having a banquet at 11, which is in two hours. So feel free to dance, try the snacks and drink! Oh! If you have any song requests just go tell the singer. A dj will be replacing her soon so there'll be a wider variety of songs... By the way I'm Blyth Denton" she smiled at the two strangers, but most of her attention was on the boy. Her smile was slightly flirty but not too obvious. "What are your names?" She asked them.

Troy checked out a bunch of girls before walking over to a pair who were dancing, they didn't seem like a couple, so hitting on the chick would be fine. "Blyth Dentons party." He replied simply to the girl, "shes a nice person. She told me to tell a few people if you want to hear a certain song you can just go request it." He smiled "I'm Troy Marks." He introduced himself to the two. He flashed a wink at the girl with a slight smirk.

Eva noticed a few people talking and sighed, sinking down into a chair and plucking a chocolate covered strawberry from a silver tray, then taking a small bite from it. All the girls were beautiful. No, gorgeous. Why did she come to the party. She leaned her chin on her free hand while it was propped on her knee while holding her strawberry in her other hand.

@EmilyPower @Love The Game

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly turned seeing Troy than pulled away from Mike as he walked around aimlessly and accidentally bumping into Eva "Sorry" he said Lilly smirked as she saw the boy wink at her "I've heard about you and Blyth" she said looking at some of the pack as they separated, Mike slightly looked at her up and down "I'm Mike and you are" he asked

Where is everbody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back