• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Vs DC United

Whats better?

• Marvel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheJester

Ruler Of Darkness
[media]

[/media]
Marvel.gif

tumblr_mgj7cljrrH1r0e9i8o1_500.gif

sa.jpg

(Sound track to play <) ()

latest
"Welcome back to Gotham News today we have just seen a strange thing...if your just tuning in now something just crashed threw the state capital building down town here Gotham. Where getting a closer look now. Later today there also were some strange flashes that overcame the world today and strange people that haven't been accounted for are now appearing....*The TV Fizzes*

iStock_000010810443XSmall.jpg
"Evening...My name is Victor Von Doom...but you have the right to call me Doctor doom...My oh my.." The Tv Came back on and a man (Doom) Was seen walking

toward it. "I have long awaited to see your universe"
tumblr_inline_n5077rWxKq1sdxy78.gif
"...you see i have created a time warp to head to this universe I couldn't go alone i'd be virtually destroyed so i merged our universes And I think Ill keep yours...just try and stop me.. "

Doctor Done it He HAS MERGED THE MARVEL AND DC WORLDS ! (Of course theirs also you know like dark horse ect) Will You join him and rule at his side? Take it for yourself? Or Help the Avengers and the Justice league create "The Avengers of Justice?"
NEhCW14CSrk5km_2_b.jpg

tumblr_lz0kcxT2Gw1qbabvao1_500.gif

Hero

tumblr_mn47y66Hc81rmceijo1_500.gif

Mercenary

giphy.gif

villain

You choose

Rules of the Nation apply

Sex (Fade it to black)

No more than (two characters)

Due to untold inactivity you will loose your character either to someone else or they will be killed.

Cursing is allowed but c'mon guys not every word.

Treat other nice (Unless your in Character)

No bullying

Have fun and be active!

hoping to have LOTS OF MEMBERS

You may be any Character from any Comic (No Manga/Anime That will be another Rp :P )

Characters taken: (First come first served!)

Batman as @Naruto

Assassin Spiderman as @Blarg222

Superman as @Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back