• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Universe RP?

Would you partake in a Marvel RP?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain Kit

Hey. :3

Would anyone be interested in a Marvel Universe roleplay? Most likely one that revolves around a plot? (Open to suggestions)

So it'd be fun, you could pick a character from Marvel and kinda base your OC off it.

What do you guys think?

-Kit

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
I'm all in, I just have one question. What would be the post minimum? Since I prefer doing 1-2 paragraphs.
I was thinking Simple since most of the RP might be fast-paced, but Casual (that's what you mean, right? .~.) would work pretty well too.

DekuNut said:
So just checking, can we have actual canon characters, or just OCs?
OCs, yes.

Canon characters... well... as long as it's not out of character. For example, if someone's going to be Deadpool, we want to see it as Deadpool-Deadpool, not Deadpool with a dash of kindness. xD

I'm a sucker for superhero RP's, but like Pyosrimros said I'd prefer a Casual RP with 1 paragraph post minimum.

I'll probably join regardless like... :D

Eleven folks... woah. O.o I'm so happy there's a lot of interest in it! :D

Now all we need is a plot... or we could add one later in the roleplay?

Well, it's Marvel. The villains do villainy stuff, the heroes do heroiy stuff.

Although perhaps a good kickstart would be have heroes band with other heroes, and villains band with other villains.

It gets very cluttered when every villain is trying to independently take on a large heroic team-up.

Just my little input! :D

Archon said:
Well, it's Marvel. The villains do villainy stuff, the heroes do heroiy stuff.
Although perhaps a good kickstart would be have heroes band with other heroes, and villains band with other villains.

It gets very cluttered when every villain is trying to independently take on a large heroic team-up.

Just my little input! :D
Good idea. ^^

Villains combine to form a conglomerate to take over the world while Heroes form into an Avengers-isk team to take them on? I like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back