• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Universe: Earth 17371

Okay I should of make this clear, what does it mean?
How much and how many kinds of energy can your guy shoot from their hands.
Miles Morales is a 2 because he has a weaker form of electro-kinesis, whereas Klaw is a 5 and can shoot sound from a distance with his cannon.

Well this is fun we have two people bother reacting to trauma in completely opposite ways

yeah. unless a few more people join, plus I still have to continue planning out the plot. But like I said, if a few more people join, I'll create a sub-plot for the beginning and then finish the 'plan' later.

Karcen Karcen

yeah. unless a few more people join, plus I still have to continue planning out the plot. But like I said, if a few more people join, I'll create a sub-plot for the beginning and then finish the 'plan' later.

If you need help with plots, I'm a machine.

EDIT: ... or coding ... or art-finding ...

Ps. sorry ... am excite ...

Last edited:
Ooh awesome! I've actually got decently new "discount Spiderman" type character I've been wanting to try out haha
Is it alright if I throw up a WIP on the CS page for now?

One silly thing if this based on 616 since Miles debuted in comics in 2011 at age 13 and was moved to 616 from the ultimate universe he would still be active at the age of 20 so it would be just like the 616 universe with all the large number of spider people.

Alright! Is there a main thread/cs so I can start working when I’m out of class in 30?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back