What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RPs

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some RP buddies. I write as Natasha/Natalia and a mix of MCU with comic backstory. I usually reply daily, often more than once, 2-4 paragraphs.

I'll do platonic RPs with any character, OC or Canon, or I will ship with Bucky, Clint, Steve, and maybe Tony.

I may double if I know the character you're wanting! And I'm happy to write background characters.

Plot bunnies for above ships:
Bucky: Nat and James' relationship in the Red Room/them escaping it.

Clint: Clint teaching Natasha how to be a normal human after he made a different call. Could be platonic or romantic.

Steve:
At the end of Winter Soldier, instead of leaving to find a new cover, she and Steve decide to go after Bucky together. And maybe finally go on that date they've been putting off. Brownie points to an AU where Nat can get pregnant, but the child has pre-serum Steve's health issues.

Last edited:

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
@romanova hey there! I love Tasha so honestly I’d love to play against her either as Bucky or Steve. I’m looking to double with either Tony or Dr. Strange against my female oc! Would that interest you at all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)