• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel(Earth XV) X-Men IC (Always Accepting)

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
Current Main Arc
Here the current main arcs will have intro/backgrounds to them posted so everyone knows what the current main arcs is.
  • Purifiers Arc: The Purifiers a group of deadly killers armed with weapons made from vibranium, adamantium, and/or energy as well as powered exoskeletons. They follow a religion that calls for the extinction of the scourge of World, Mutant kind aka Homo Sapien Superior.
  • Anti Magic Arc: Someone with a powerful anti magic weapon has been butchering Magic users left and right. Mystic Organizations are frantically investigating this with extreme prejudice, anyone with an anti magic item is a suspect. Further more the murderer seems to have a strong preference for magic users but non magic users have been turning up dead by their MO as well.
Past Arc Summaries
Here is where the summaries for the past arcs will be posted.

Rules and Regulations
  • 2 - 3 paragraphs min post.
  • Cannot hold up an IC without an explanation for more than 24 hours since the last post. If so then depending on the scene something will be made to happen to remove your character from the scene.
  • Collaboration posting is encouraged to prevent hold ups, delayed posting because one is experiencing writer's block or something, and to prevent back and forth posts between two players from flooding the IC.
  • If a player is inactive in the RP for 7 days no explanation they may be terminated. This will go by a case by case basis such as if their inactivity held up an IC, how involved they are in the first place. How involved their characters are determines if they have to be killed or can be simply removed. For players who have to take a hiatus their characters if involved in an IC must be arranged to not hinder it, for example they can write their character into a coma or maybe they disappear to vacation or handle a private matter.
  • Players will be allowed to have as many characters as they want within reason which includes not creating a bunch and letting a bunch sit inactive or mass claiming of canon characters and concepts.
  • The canon of the Roleplay is too important to allow additions by role players who could go inactive soon after starting. To protect against that additions to the canon by new players, even if just through their character back stories, will hold a sort of temporary status that will solidify as the player shows themselves to be more active. Sort of like how in DC Legends of Tomorrow after a change in time, time takes a while to solidify.
  • Don't just have your characters knows everything about everything and everyone. Not even through that read files on such and such, because that's just not fair and is in a way Metagamimg.
  • Words of the GMs is final and I reserve the right to amend these rules as neccessary

Last edited:
On the morning news, it was another report about another murder of a mutant inspired by the cult known as the Purifiers. Their signature was a cross with a circle around the intersection. The important part of this was as much as the killings by the Purifiers themselves was bad enough, now there are people killing just because of their inspiration. The Purifier movement itself is growing but most dangerous aren't the actual members but those who simply act upon their message. Who knows, what mutant or mutants may be in someone's cross hairs next?

Shin currently hiding out in a Washington DC hotel room eating a grand room service breakfast, simply watched the news and branded it an American problem. He wasn't too informed on the Purifiers and figured their activities were limited to the US. He highly doubt they would even come after him, much less that he would be on their radar. He figured they were more likely to target the Brotherhood as a gathering of very anti human sentiment mutants that humans would likely be glad to see dead.

Then he realized that wouldn't last long because where was this mutant from Japan heading to seek shelter from the Hand and Clan Yashida, right to the Brotherhood. This made Shin face palm, he was not wearing his mask at this moment which means no one would recognize him for his true identity. The backwards nature of his identity sometimes confused even Shin himself. As soon as he finished eating, he was back in business mode. He knew where he was going, he knew he could there, and just hoped they would accept him when he gets there.

-----------------------------

(Several hours later)

Shin arrived at a large estate on the fringes of New York City. This place was by rumor supposed to always be open to mutants, Shin indeed was a mutant in need of shelter. He had heard about it through the mutant grapevine but also heard or rather concluded something else. This place has a huge target painted on it by such individuals like the Purifiers. He hoped the mutants inside were strong enough to defend against such an attack. There is a reason why Purifiers killings seem to show signs of struggle on the dead mutant's part, it's clear the mutants were overwhelmed somehow. There was nowhere else Shin could go, besides the Purifiers didn't scare him.

Shin's face was still masked so he wasn't showing his true face but if the camera facial recognition is good enough they would match him to his doings back in Japan easy. He walked forward empty handed. He spread out his arms as he came to a stop in front of the gates and began speaking. "Greetings, I am a mutant hoping to seek shelter here. My name is Shin....please don't turn me away.." He said reaching a rather pathetic tone at the end.

Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova

Last edited:
Ross sat at her desk in her large grand office. The room was of course over sized, the walls lined with bookshelves that went from the floor to the ceiling, red and gold littered every inch of the furniture and her large desk sat at the back of the room in front of a large window looking out at the back grounds of the estate. She sat forward in her chair and folded her hands in front of her face as she looked at her computer screen. An image had popped up showing her the security camera of her front gate.

The Brotherhood estate was not something simple to find, even if it was a large location. Scarlet was very careful as to who she let onto the grounds. This was her home and where he 'children' lived as well. Most times she would not show how much she cares for them, but deep down she would do anything to protect them.

As she looked over their new guest, she wondered if she should let the young man in. She couldn't really tell if he was young or not as he kept a mask on, but by the way he carried himself, she could only guess that he was still in his younger years. This all fell upon her better judgement.

If one were to compare her security to Xavier's institute, they could easily say that Ross had the better security. Not people wise, but computer and tech wise. Only but the best for her 'children'.

She picked up her cell phone and swiped her finger across the screen. Tapping only a few times before looking to the screen.

The gates would open for the young man as she slowly got up from her chair and headed for the main double doors to her office. Once outside of the room Ross paused and tilted her head as she saw someone walking down the hall with a tablet floating in front of the other's face. In his hand was a green monster can and she could easily spot the ear bud wires leading from the tablet to his ears; even if she could not see his face.

She crossed her arms over her chest as she leaned to one side. "Shouldn't you be with the others?" she asked. She honestly thought that he wouldn't hear her because of his headphones, but she would be wrong this time around.

Coal pulled out one of his earbuds and took hold of the floating tablet, removing it from his line of sight. His facial expression was dull and possibly annoyed with the question. "I'm taking a break." He stated. Ross nodded slightly at his words as she continued to walk down the hall. "Wish to join me then?" She asked. Coal shrugged and began to follow her. Coal was one of her youngest, but more promising 'child'. The growth of his power levels and his ability to control them were rarely seen in all her years.

As they made their way to the front door, no other real words were spoken. Upon arriving at the main door, she would expect the young man in the mask to already be there. Coal paused a few feet from the door watching as Ross walked over and opened one of the two large double doors, revealing the masked man. "Welcome." She stated in a happy tone. But nothing about this would be happy. Ross was already questing Shingen from head to toe with a convincing smile on her face.

Coal on the other hand still held an expressionless look. If anything had changed, it would be that he too was questioning this new stranger.

"Is it Halloween?" he asked as he looked form the masked figure over to Ross.

Ross looked back to Coal and gave him a look, "This is... Our... Guest." She stated as she looked back to Shingen. "And your name is?" Ross questioned. She had failed to show any acknowledgement that she already had files on the new comer. As she had merely glanced at the files, she was not happy with what she saw, but she would be the judge when it came down to if she would let him stay or not.

The gates of the estate gave way revealing the rest of it Shin, he promptly stepped through the threshold as the automatic closed behind him. Harada walked alongside the rows of greeny while peering into the pond and seeing the main building's reflection in it. The estate definitely had an old but no so much eerie feel to it, overall it must have been very expensive to buy then have tailored to their needs. Shin ascended the clean cut stone steps and came to a halt before the large double doors, just before the Mother of Mutants opened them. He bowed showing respect to her before answering the first question posed to him, not by her but by her companion. "If I wasn't wearing this mask then you could say I would really be hiding." He replied.

Shin then addressed Ross. "I am Shingen Kenuichio Harada formerly of Clan Yashida and the Hand. Word of someone who's doors are open to mutants have spread far and wide, yet finding this place was difficult, especially for how notorious it is. I wish to seek shelter here at least for a little while among fellow mutants." Shin spoke honestly not feeling the need to hide anything. He assumed they probably ran facial recognition on his mask, so anything relating to the doings of Red Samurai they likely know already.

• -
    +
    SIMONE FYE
    "Get out of my way."
    "I don't think it's safe." Leslie said out loud, edging her voice towards Simone. But, Simone was currently busy. She was multi-tasking, eyes glued on the screen of the curved television screen that hung on the light blue wall behind them. A small green haze could be seen from her eyes, showing her ability was in use. Objects moved around them, dishes being moved to the sink, water rushing against dishes as a sponge was pressed against the face of the dishes, the vacuum cleaner connected to the circuit of the walls, and moved across the carpet, picking up dirt. She was basically doing all of the chores she was supposed to do, without actually doing them. A green glow and small green mist could be seen around those objects. And what she was watching? A news report, on the latest Mutant attack.

A group called the Purifiers had showed up, attacking mutant kind, *her* kind. It . . . enraged her. To think people like this would still exist. In her hands were two small silver orbs, of which she fluently moved around in her palm, it . . . soothed her. "Si, are you listening to me?" Leslie asked, though her voice was taken over by the sound of the reporters voice growing louder as Simone raised the volume. "Simone Fye I know you-" before she could finish, the volume blasted even louder than before, cutting her off. But Leslie was used to Simone, she knew exactly what to do. She dropped her book, and stomped over to the TV, and glared at Simone. "Off. Now." she said, in that stubborn way she did that Simone was used to. Now, no matter what she would do, Leslie wouldn't move. She knew from experience. Simone sighed, and turned the Television off.

"Well what should I do then?" she asked, having stopped moving the balls in her palm. "It's dangerous, yeah, but would it really help me to keep on the move?" Leslie nodded in understanding, knowing it was a waste of time. Her body tensed slightly, an idea coming to mind. "No." Simone said, getting up and walking away before she could get the words out. "I'd appreciate it if you would not read my mind-" Leslie said, following her, and let me get my words out before you say no." Simone spun on her heel, raising an eyebrow. "Join the Brotherhood." Leslie said. "No." Simone replied blatantly.

"And why the hell not?" Leslie said, and Simone sighed, "Okay, let me explain this for you again. Too many people, too many strangers, and too many chances of me getting betrayed. As much as you might believe it's some weird Mutant power house Utopian Society, what I see is a bunch of people trying to form illusions of grandeur about some self serving society for the "Homo Superior". And while that sounds all happy and dandy for those in the mentally ill category, I want no part in it." The two were silent for a few seconds, before Leslie spoke again. "You're scared."

Simone blinked, and squinted at her slowly. "I freaking hate you, you know that?" Leslie smiled in triumph, and patted her head. "As good as you are at reading minds and closing yourself off from people, I can read you like an open book Simone Fye." Simone rolled her eyes, and went into her room, closing the door behind her. " . . . Brotherhood." she muttered to herself.

Ross watched how the two interacted. It was a simple meet and greet so far. Not much tension or negative feelings so far. But she did take the mask part into consideration greatly. Yes it was a way for her to find information on him, but for him to get trust he had to earn it.

Ross motioned for Shingen to come in further into the main foray of her home. "I can offer you shelter for now, but while under my roof..." She paused as she glanced to Coal, "My rules." She smiled at Shingen. She pointed to her own face, "I'm pretty sure I'm not wearing one." She waited for Shingen to remove his mask.

"As for a word of shelter?" She questioned, "What rumors are floating around exactly?" She asked. She actually knew what rumors were being said and what wasn't. She for one, was the person who started those rumors. But the only person who knew that was herself.

Coal failed to say anything as he stood off on the side watching Shingen carefully. No real expression played on his face as he did so. If one could pick up on his moods, this was just cautious. Seeing if he could read the other's intentions... Were they harmful or were they good? Maybe they were just simple, another mutant looking for a place to crash for a short period of time. Who knew, really?

Magik despite being with the X-men was not up with the news as in the end she had given up on the whole human mutant thing, well she had really given up on most humanity at this point it was a comedy more than anything else. it was a dark view to have and she knew it, but it was the only one she could even have these days. She had seen things that could destroy the earth with a thought and she had almost been their way to the world. She did wonder what these people woudl think if they knew how little their differences meant and how close they really were to oblivion and some days it was tempting to show them just how close they were. Still Magik was not ignorant of what would happen they would find ways to gather up those they felt were dirty, send them off and lock them up in camps then perhaps just kill them after all they were not human. History was a cycle it seemed and as always people were to blind to see it. Well she wanted to avoid such capture and thus she needed to use skills most humans wouldn't think of, magic. She knew magic already but here she was weak and the dark magic she used always caused problems she needed more native magic.

There was only one man in the world that could teach her, as much as she did not care for him, Stephen strange, she and him did not get along or well she didn't get along with him. Still she needed such power so she could survive and finally kill the bastard she had let live in a moment of stupid mercy. She needed to survive and get that last bit of her soul back and repay her master for all his kindness during her training. Thsu she was in new york the city that contained the entrance to the sanctum sancotrum.

Shin removed his mask revealing a very unassuming and normal asian face, there wasn't really anything identifying about his face it was just normal. Facial recognition on his unmasked face would turn up literally nothing. "Like I said, the mask is more of my face then my face is." The mask vanished in a brief flash of a red hue as he followed Ross further into the Brotherhood Mansion. Shin's face went expressionless without his mask, he felt faceless without his mask as if his face didn't know to how to make expressions without it. In taking off his mask he instead was made to put on a metaphorical mask that made his face blank to the world.

Shin listened to Ross inquire about the rumors about the Brotherhood. "They call you the Brotherhood run by someone who calls herself Mother, your doors are open to mutants who are willing to stand up for mutant kind against those who would seek to oppress us. The easiest way I could sum it all up, is that you will crush anti-mutant ideology at all cost." Shin concluded he was speaking to Mother right this moment, he figured their networks are well connected enough to know the rumors anyway. He wondered what she would gain by hearing Shin repeat them. Maybe she wanted to see how he would repeat them to get his interpretation and stance on the Brotherhood's methods.

The Purifiers were honing in on a target, they knew her relative level as mutant and her location. They didn't know the actual identity of the mutant they just knew it was a mutant that have the potential to be the Mother of Mutants. They have been scouting the Brotherhood, just not in person or with any normal means of doing so. Said mutant just happened to be in their range of their focus which was the whole NYC area. The Purifiers were hoping to snatch up the Mother of Mutants while they were away from their base. When a mutant of sufficient level appeared in the city, they had no choice but to take the possible opportunity and taking care of their most notorious organized opposition. If it wasn't the Mother of Mutants, then they would have at least killed a powerful mutant. How they knew this is currently unknown and does not bode well for mutant kind.

A squad of Purifiers in energized vibranium exoskeletons closed in on the target. The didn't attack just yet, they wanted to get clear ID on the mutant first and make sure everyone in the squad was in position first. They had one sniper acting as their overwatch from afar who is accompanied by a partner to watch his back. The rest were moving about stealthily, closing in on their target. They were like a pack of wolves stalking a bigger prey from the shadows, preparing to use their team work tactics to bring it down.

Karcen Karcen Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

Magik was in a hurry, she did not really want to waste time here when she had someone to meet and besides the streets were not safe. She often did wonder how a place like the purifiers got their funding when she thought of all the specialized tech they would need to combat mutants the bill would likely be in the billions. Well that was not her concern let the nations of the world kill their own defenders if they wanted she would be the one laughing when there was no one left to defend them. Still as she looked about she had the odd feeling she was being watched, it was that primal feeling you get when you are alone in the dark and even if you know nothing is there, you think there is. While most might not listen to this feeling, this innate urge to be alert, to run, to fight Magik had come to somewhat trust. She did not just at every last shadow or look over her shoulder every time the lights went out, but she felt that sometimes the instinct was right and even when wrong it was bets to be aware.

Magik decided that it was for the best that she hurry to the sanctum, as walking there was just messing around as she could have been there in an instant. She had now decided that choice was in fact rather stupid and she woudl just use the fast method she should have used from the start. She opened one of her portals, that woudl take her to limbo from which she could move to any point in space and time, it this case int the sanctum of dr strange.

Ross and Coal both watched as Shingen took his mask off. even if Shingen thought the mask was more of his identity, Ross saw it as a way to keep tabs on the new mutant... That's if he was going to stay or not. Either way this was also so that Shingen would have a harder time hiding from them if he decided to double cross them.

"So what to you wish to gain from the Brotherhood?" Ross asked. Out of the corner of her eye could see Coal looking back to his tablet. Tapping away on the screen as Ross waited for Shingen's reply.

Although Ross had started up her own rumor about the Brotherhood, she found it sad that her real message was covered up by a few small little words. For one she was not just letting anyone into her home. Those she had at her estate were the ones she had hand chosen and adopted. Calling herself the Mother of Mutants was one thing, but the title was to scare her enemies and bring hope to others like herself. She had been through a lot over a long period of time. She was tired of being let down, so now she would be taking things into her own hands. For starters was to find other strong mutants. The stronger the better.... If they were willing to side with her and her Brotherhood.

Coal finally stopped tapping on his tablet and returned his attention to Ross and the new comer. He couldn't help the small smirk as he had to look back to his tablet one last time. He slowly shook his head as he refused to laugh at the comment on his tablet. He had already took all the information they could get on this new mutant and sent it off to Daften who was with the others. He knew it wouldn't be long until the others would want to come and meet this new mutant anyways. So he figured he would give them a heads up.

Field Marshall Field Marshall

The sniper received a second set of coordinates from Overwatch and swiveled his weapon towards Magik who was entering a portal. "Two sufficient level mutants, although this one is running away and doesn't seem to match the profile we have collected on the primary target." The sniper said into his comm unit. He fired a vibranium sniper round aimed at Magik's head, anyway. The sniper itself released hardly any sound and not one that anyone but his partner near him would here. He was sure of his aim, but needed to cover his men on the ground. The sniper swiveled his weapon back to the other target, as the squad down below were preparing to breach and raid with orders to shoot to kill. He still kept watch on what was happened with the other target.

The first raider breached through a window as smoke grenades went everywhere filling the rooms with a blank dense fog, the Purifiers would still be able to see thanks to their helmets. Several other Purifiers found other access points armed with assault rifles loaded with vibranium rounds. They sought both contact detected within the space but mainly their mutant target. The Purifiers hoped to do this quick and easy without having to bring in reinforcements or heavier hardware. They were confident in their weapons.

Karcen Karcen Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

"What I wish to gain from the Brotherhood....." Shin replied absent minded while thinking about the question, he thought about what the Brotherhood should have to offer. "At the very least, shelter in a secure place." He gestured around to show he meant the estate. "I hope by being among other mutants who may also be trying develop their powers further that I as well will be able to take my powers to a whole new level. In return, there's a lot I can provide the Brotherhood in return. Not just my own strength and abilities to add to your fighting strength, that's at best just an initial benefit. There's also my technological prowess and ingenuity. Assuming this ends up going long term, who knows what kind of support I would be able provide when I.... well let's not get ahead of ourselves on that one just yet."

He thought about telling them his plan to take leadership of Clan Yashida, they probably inferred already that is what he plans to do. Even if they know already, voicing it now would be assuming too far into the future. He doesn't know enough about them to want to pledge that kind of support to them yet. Their could be something wrong here that he hasn't picked up on, not to mention they probably think the same here. So currently there should be some reciprocated skepticism alongside the chance of their association being mutually beneficial.

Snow was in New York of all places. It reminded her of every other major metropolis city. Lots of high raise buildings and not a lot of room to run as a four legged animal. So she decided to get bird eye view of New York as an owl. She climb to the top of a nearby building using the fire escape. When she got on top of the building she hid her backpack on the roof. Her clothes were a natural part of her transformation like hair is to animals. So she never has to buy clothing. She starts transforming into an owl. Her clothing and skin turn into feather, her body shrink, her arms turn into wings, feet into talons , and etc. Till she looks identical to a small owl. She takes to the sky flying threw new York skyrise.

She flying threw a couple alley ways when she spotted a group in metal armor stalking what appeared to be mutants. She seen these people before they kidnap mutants and even kill them. They were like sentitals but human. She had to warn these mutants before the were capture. She flew to them landing on the ladder of a nearby fire escape. To these people she just seem like an owl . She can select who could hear her through her telepathic ability. To the mutants she was loud in their minds. " you need to move out now. Your being watched by purifiers". She said with a loud screech coming from her physical body."

Karcen Karcen Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Field Marshall Field Marshall

Last edited:
The bullet being fired by a sniper to concerned with taking the shot over hitting that target would forget to account for the virainium absorbing the energy not only of the gun but the sounds in the city air would in the end miss Magik. Though this was little help as with all none antartican varieties of vibrinaium, it had a set amount of energy it could take before exploding. Thus when it impacted mere inches away from Magik this limit was reached and as expected the bullet blew up. Now neither the bullet notlr the explosion would have done much on their own, but the small bits of street thrown up they did something.

Magik caught unaware of the threat turned just as the boom happened, and with the boom came a decent sized chuck of concrete right to the forehead. This might kill some, but not her. It did however, knock her backwards with enough force she was sent into her portal. This concussion in the making made Magik lose focus on her destination and while she might need to go through limbo there was no rule saying she couldn't have a portal waiting there. So het fall sent her not only into her original portal but through the one to the sanctum.

At least that was what should have happened ,but instead of an angry sorcerer suprime meeting here there were ruins. Magik was confused what had happened, around her everything was destroyed neylw York was gone. Magik then realized she must have time traveled. Well if this was the future she would have to find the cause then prevent it.

• -
    +
    SIMONE FYE
    "Get out of my way."
    "Hm. She doesn't know anything." Simone said stubbornly, flicking her fingers as lego bricks stacked atop of themselves, building a strange . . . thing. She built off of Imagination only after all. But, something was strange, something she sensed . . . thoughts, feelings . . . What was it? Was someone . . . was someone outside? Was it the program, had they finally found her??? "Shit . . . " she muttered, glaring as she walked towards the window of her room. She opened it, and leaned out . . . And stopped dead in her tracks. She felt it, a high rush of emotions and feelings, anger, rage, sadness, thirst . . . But, over all of those, though it was far away . . . There was a very strong feeling. A deadly emotion that made her feel queasy. Bloodlust, and lots of it.

She shot back into her room, the window closing instantly as she widened her eyes. This couldn't be happening . . . "No . . . No, no. no, no!" she spat, her eyes glowing as she began to move around. She closed her eyes, and began to focus, connecting to the minds of those around her. How . . . How could she not see this before? There was so many of them . . . Too many. Who were they? They for sure were not members of the Weapon X Program, so . . . what the hell were they? But some of them weren't even going to her. Then she sensed it, another psychic, and from that she heard their voice. "Yeah no shit . . . " she muttered, also sending the thought back to the other Psychic. But now, a link was formed, between her and other occupants. And that was all she needed. She saw someone through something at her bedroom window. "Shit."

Smoke filled the apartment, making most blind and unable to see. When he other purifiers entered, they were confused to find that . . . she wasn't there. And then, their weapons were flung out of their hands, and sent out the window. Then they were flung at the wall, and slammed back and forth against the ceiling and the floor. Simone flew out of the apartment, Leslie holding on to her in shock and disbelief. "My apartment . . ." she muttered.

(Several hours later)

The mess Simone left in her apartment would end up as breaking news on every popular news station. No one but her would know the incident was manipulated to make it seem like a horrible mutant attack on unarmed me. The purifiers took a recording and cut it down to start right after their weapons were out the window and end after the camera showed the purifier hitting the ground and roof several time. What the authorities discovered in the apartment weren't men in vibranium suits but men in camouflage and military grade helmets, who were reduced to a red mush and blood splattered all over the apartment. The Purifiers did a good job of manipulating the scene and recovering their actual gear.

Little did she know but Simone just gave the Purifiers what they needed to really ramp up their activities. They couldn't show off the full capabilities of their current equipment just yet because it wouldn't bode well for their public image as underdogs. Now they can truly operate in their full capacity. They wouldn't bother continuing a pursuit of Simone they were going for a bigger target. One that will send a message to mutant kind that their days are numbered.

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

Last edited:
Snow took off when the purifiers went in for the kill. She lost track of the mutant girl as they made their escape. Snow not wanting to to draw attention to herself as a mutant. She stayed a owl for half a night. She was hungry and hadn't eating most of the day, especially after the incident. She saw a mouse hoping around nearby a tree she was perched in and the owl instincts to hunt took over she dove towards the mouse and grabbed it in her talons. She was about to eat it when her mind click back. "Eww, eww. No don't eat it. Yuck!" She says to herself dropping the died mouse on to a bald guy's head. Snow decided hiding out as an owl wasn't really going to work anymore. She return to the roof she left her belongings on and transformed back.

She was now in times square after walking for 20mins and can smell hot dogs from a local stand. She quickly got 3 dogs and a couple sodas. She then went and sat on a bench facing the giant jumbo train tv. She stuff her face with the hot dogs and drank the soda. The irony is she probably been the animal they used to make a hot dog at least once, but she didn't care. Suddenly there was a news report of a mutant attack near her that appeared on the screen. It was saying there was an attack by a mutant. News reporters was showing the building she was at earlier. " bullshit!" She said out loud. As she walked off.

While a few hours might have passed in the present day had passed in the future, time was funny like that and Magik had decided to stay and find out just what had happened in the year she had skipped. It had taken a bit of work finding what little she could to piece together a time line, as after a few months things stopped being printed but up to that point it had given her enough to work with. when she had run out of newspapers and other media to work with Magik had gone and found a few of those that remained all living inside camps. The camps themselves should have told her enough, but well normal humans in camps patrolled by giant robots, she had questions. From what she had in the end found out it seemed that the purifiers had revealed their hand and likely used any good will they had to force the united states to pass through a mutant extermination act aided by the thus far secret sentinel program. what had happened next was straight out of a b movie and the giant death robots had shock of all shocks decided humans had to die. Where any mutants groups were, Magik didn't know but she assumed they had been assassinated and thus humanity had screwed itself. In truth it had only takes around 4 months after the bots decided to turn to take over the world. Now the logic behind this had required Magik take one of these robots in for questioning. With these things having been made to kill mutants, and being good at it she had decided to do something they couldn't expect, her demons.

The plan had been simple find a robot out on its own open a few portals and let the flood come through, not like a few stray demons could make this place worse and then while it was slaughtering the fodder open a portal around its head and cut it off. This had gone well enough, it was not like she could run out of minion and they did always love a fight, still it had killed lots of them. Now the interrogation had taken many hours getting the stupid device to talk and say more than die mutant scum. It had after a time decided to talk and explained that they had just fulfilled their programming, humans, all of them carried the X gene and any pairing of humans could bring about a mutant. So it seemed there was a logic loop or rather and unseen logical extent that to kill mutants they had to stop them, to stop them they had to prevent their birth, to prevent their birth all humans had to die, it was all logical in truth; stupid but logical.

5764027-guts.jpg

Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Karcen Karcen Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Chayliel Chayliel Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye Agent23 Agent23 Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

In truth, it's called the Bloodwraith. A being born of the curse of the Ebony Blade when it has tasted far too much blood. Dane Whitman has vanished from his job and the Black Knight from the streets. All that remains is the Bloodwraith a berserker that is murder incarnate. It has a preference for magic users it seems but will kill other things, pretty much those with powers easily garner it's attention. It needs to kill and is driven only by that impulse to spill blood.

As far as even the most informed know someone with an anti magic weapon has been slaughtering magic users and creatures. There are other non magic user deaths by the same killer but clearly it's main target are magic users. Even the Sorcerer Supreme has taken issue with because there are many possible killers out there because everyone with an anti magic item is a suspect. Magic users aren't exactly in the mood to ask questions before shooting when it comes to hunting the killer

------------------------

An old gothic church in Manhattan was no eerily silent following several noise complaints and an odd amount of flashing lights from the inside. One of the front double doors to enter the church were left open but not enough for drivers on the road to peak inside. They would at most glimpse what they would believe is a red carpet. But, it was instead a thick pool of blood that happened to trail down the sloped aisle. The inside of the Church looked like a war zone with all the dismembered bodies, destroyed furniture, collapsed inner structures, and just utter carnage. It was clear an epic fight took place but the only man standing was the Bloodwraith. It stood sword in hands still poised to swing another blow as if any of the dead bodies were going to get up and attack.

There seemed to be no one else when a shadow in a corner moved and raced out of the double doors. The Bloodwraith crashed through the doors in pursuit. He followed the fleeing sorceress through streets, rooftops, alleys and even walls in hot pursuit. It showed no intent of tiring and radiated killing intent, he was gaining on the sorceress. The second she would within reached of his sword, it will be game over.

It was a rather dull day at Eriksson's General Store, only a few people had come in and only one had actually needed Mike's assistance with installing a particularly uptight woman's faucet. Although the generous tip made up for the woman's attitude, Mike would have preferred a pleasant female, physically and mentally. Mike chuckled at his own thoughts as he locked the store and waved to his cousin as they parted ways outside of their family heirloom. Mike began to think about his rather average life as of late, someone with incredible strength... working at his family shop, installing faucets. He let the cool night air of one of the greatest cities on Earth fill his lungs with a large inhale and leave with just a sizeable exhale. You've been good to me Manhattan. But I feel like there is more for me here. Mike thought as he continued his walk towards his apartment.
--
Almost halfway to his home, Mike began closing the distance between a church that he always passed. He never thought anything of it until he started to feel nauseous and dizzy when he got closer. He only felt that way around cemeteries and not once around a place such as this church. Mike's body shivered as he tried to shake the feeling of queasiness.

Then he heard it. A muffled scream of a young woman and the opening of the church doors. He saw the lady sprinting and stumbling outside of the church, taking dark allies and zigzagging away from something. Mike began to follow her with a jog, but once he saw a shadowy figure with what seemed to be a giant sword in his hands following the woman, Mike decided to pick up his pace to a full sprint. He followed the shadow's path above buildings and through walls, quickly gaining on the being's position with the dormant endurance of his body awakening with his adrenaline. His entire body had almost become numb to the wind passing his body and through his hair with the triggering of his inherent strength. "Leave the woman alone!" Mike shouted mere seconds before lunging forward once he was close enough to tackle the pursuing knight.

Ross figured that the new comer wouldn't be very open to begin with. From the information she was able to gather, this mutant was indeed very secretive. She glanced over at Coal noticing the sly smirk on his face. She already knew what his intentions were. She raised him and the others, a mother's instinct you could call it.

She turned back to Shingen and gave him a forced yet somewhat welcoming smile. Ross was not one to play games with. She was indeed the Mother of Mutants. Her reputation was not of great value when it came to accepting new comers into her home. But when it came down to those she adopted....... Be warned, she will murder for them.

"Well then, let us get you set up with a room for now." She told Shingen. "I'm sure you must be hungry and are in deed of other resources." She turned to Coal. "Why don't you take him to the guest wing, pick him out a room and help him settle in?" She asked with a bright smile on her face.

Coal gave Ross a very dull facial expression in response to her request. "Seriously?" he asked in a low yet dull voice.

Ross nodded, "And then you can meet me in the training room for your lesson today." She added. "Maybe a double session?" She now had a very suspicious look in her eyes that made Coal take a step back, "Double session?" he asked. You could tell the words held great meaning as he was taken back from them.

Ross just smiled as she started to walk off back to her office. "Get the new guy a room, training room double session." She smirked as she waved the two off before heading up the grand main stairs.

Coal watched as she left, "You gatta be shitting me..." He uttered under his own sigh of breath. He snapped his attention back to Shingen. Looking the other over before heading off motioning for Shingen to follow him. "This way."

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back