• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel & DC: This Is The End

''II can tell you that Quicksilver runs faster than your mouth Spidey'' She smirk. ''It may not be too late but there is more than one base for SHIELD. If I can get in contact with one of them we could have a place to stay for the mean time. If this is all of use, then we can find other survivors later.'' She explain, how would the zombies manage to get into the Hellicarrier that were probably 100 meters up in the air. ''My sister and Grandmother own a cafe that is strictly lock up. But right now me and Spidey are trying to collect Nth metal... Know any good place where to get it.... We're wasting time'' She stood up and ask the red hair lady with her same dull expression that she share with her.

''Anyway.. why do you need that?''

''Dose it matter?!''

''Nth metal is pretty rare and wouldn't be lying around, it dose kind of matter..''

Zoe sigh, kicking the rubble beneath her feet causing the handcuffs in Natasha hands to shatter into many tiny pieces. ''I was just going to use them..'' Zoe stuff her hands in her skinny jean's pocket ''If we want to survive we're going have to work together....'' Natasha look at her hand and back up at Zoe completely baffle. ''That why I simply ask why you need this Nth Metal.''

''This guy going to make a antidote if we can fine it.. hopefully... my sister is sick and every second we waste she going to change and most probably and eat another person who important..''
She started to paste up and down as she explains, Zoe was not liking the spy asking her questions one but. ''Okay, okay.. well there might be up in SHIELD... check in the Avengers Tower? Where the son of a bitch Tony go at a time like this...'' which she had meant Tony.

@Ethan Hart @Shortyshot @Creepypasta Hound

Last edited by a moderator:
xkeyxx said:
''Quicksilver was fast as you run your mouth Spidey'' She smirk. ''It may not be too late, there is more than one base for SHIELD. If I can get in contact with at least one of them we could have a place to stay for the mean time.'' She explain, how would the zombies manage to get into the Hellicarrier that were probably 100 meters up in the air. ''My sister and Grandmother own a cafe that is strictly lock up. But right now me and Spidey are trying to collect Nth metal... Know any good place where to get it.... We're wasting time'' She stood up and ask the red hair lady with her same dull expression that she share with her.

''Anyway.. why do you need that?''

''Dose it matter?!''

''Nth metal is pretty special and wouldn't be lying around, it dose kind of matter..''

Zoe sigh, kicking the rubble beneath her feet, the handcuffs Natasha held shattered into tiny pieces. ''I was just going to use them..'' Zoe stuff her hands in her skinny jean's pocket ''If we want to survive we're going have to work together....'' Natasha look at her hand and back up at Zoe completely baffle. ''That why I simply asking why you needed Nth Metal...''

''This guy going to make a antidote if we can fine it.. hopefully... my sister is sick and every second we waste she going to change and probably eat my granma!''
She started to paste up and down, Zoe was not liking the spy asking her questions. ''Okay, okay.. well there might be up in SHIELD, check the Avengers Tower? Where the son of a bitch go at a time like this...'' which meant Tony.

@Ethan Hart @Shortyshot @Creepypasta Hound
Barry shook his head "Nobody makes any sense to me here..."

Hearing the voice of the Black Widow caught Loki's attention but before he could respond he was met with many other voices even a young women who was thrilled to met him. He thought everyone in this realm hated him.

However hearing that they all would have to work together was a terrible idea. He hated team work and last time he worked on a team he had gotten his brother banished and then mind controlled by a bunch of aliens.

"I do appreciate the suggestion of team work, however I prefer working alone...no offense but I have bad experiences with team work." He said flatly.

As if the universe were out to get him lightening crackles overhead and thunder booms with such tenacity Loki swears he could feel the vibrations go through him "Oh give me a break....." He groans under his breath.

Lightening strikes down behind the group and reveals a tall blonde with strong muscels and a red cape. "I have come to be of assistance." The booming voice of the thunderer caused Loki to flinch but before he could escape Thor grabbed him.

Black Widow gaze up at the sky immediately once she knew, when Thor came crashing down ''Where the hell have you been?!'' lashing out who was mostly bother by all these mindless cannibals. Zoe only gleam, cupping her mouth filled with excitement. ''ThorThorThorThorThorThorThor!'' She repeated excitedly as this nice welcome lighten up her mood.

''Actully.. no, that can wait. It looks like we been standing around for so long we attracted visitors..'' Natasha nodded her head twelve O'clock towards the Zombies... Leisurely they was shuffling their way towards the group, sniffing out human, mutants and immortals blood. Abruptly she rip her pistol from it's case and started shooting those closest.

''Everyone we need to move!''

@Ethan Hart @Creepypasta Hound @Shortyshot

Thor gripped his hammer and raised it defensively as he watched the dead stumbled about "I do apologize Lady Romanov, my father had kept me away." Thor said striking down a Zombie or two that strayed to close. Loki rolled his eyes as he heard Thor speak of the Allfather, hearing Zoe become excited over his brother "I thought I was your favorite?" He teased with a smile.

A zombie leaps toward Loki, he quickly vanishes laughing. He reappears behind it and rams his dagger into its head.
"Where shall we retreat to?"

Loki asked dodging a Zombie.

@xkeyxx @Ethan Hart @Shortyshot

''I don't really have.. a favorite'' She explain sheepishly, even though she wielded powers it never conquer her fears of putting those rotten head on spikes like last time... she kept having a on and off thing... mostly off as she tremble. ''I'm not a hero.'' Placing her hands behind her head as whistle spinning on her heel.

''Well it took him long enough to decide weather you would come back. This is the apocalypse now Thor. Tony, Steve, Clint, SHIELD. There all gone..'' She stated while taking many shots, she was dwelling on her ammo as it was now starting to become low. ''Shit...'' 'Good thing Captain America not here to hear me say that.'

From behind the crowd of starving zombies approach a suspicions female figure. ''Finish them~'' She sounded Russian while she spat out orders to the dead flesh. ''Hmm your obviously not normal people so I'll take my chances sicking my pets on you here!'' These Zombies didn't try to bite her, she didn't have an antidote but she was camouflager from their senses.

@Creepypasta Hound @Ethan Hart @Shortyshot

"Ah, Thor, my old pal. How ya doin big guy?" Hearing the Russian swear, Peter turned to the chick. "Language..." He warned in a jokey way. Giving Loki a stare, he went on to explain that he was in fact Zoe's favourite. "Come on trickster...I'm her favourite. I saved her life already...and I'm helping her find a cure...so...ha!" Jumping over a zombie without turning around, Peter jumped up onto a wall and scanned the area. "Flash, get Zoe as far away as possible. She has powers, but she can't use them. Loki, create illusions, multiple versions of yourself and us. Try and spread the zombie line thin. Widow, you're with me. And Thor...well, you're hammer can kill these creatures correct? Go and do it then. Avengers...ASSEMBLE!"

"Okay, that was all for me to say that..." Firing a black web at Black Widow, Peter yanked her towards her. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he carried the spy up and out of harms way of the zombies. "She sounds Russian. You know her? No? Oh, anyway, we're the best bet against her. Why? Well, we're the best close combatants. So, that's why I am up here with you...not so I could wrap my arm around your waist or anything...nope..."

Shooting a web just past the commander's ear, Peter waited a few seconds. "Man...I missed...I was aiming for the trash can, not the car!" Yanking a the car he hit back, it should have hit the female Russian. Jumping down and creating a web trampoline for the spy, Peter rushed the girl. "You're cute too. Why would such a good looking girl turn evil? Tell ya what, how about we go on a date and change that?"

@Creepypasta Hound @Shortyshot @xkeyxx

The brothers both had different reactions to the news, Thor looked hurt and broken "I...I am sorry to hear that..." He wished he could say, but he didn't know what to say he had thought that they would make it he had thought at least Stark or Steve would've made it.

However Loki laughed wildly
"Well isn't that tragic. It's quite pathetic that you mortals easily succumb to situations such as this one. I surely thought your foolish Avengers could out live this." Thor was about to lash out but he heard an all to familiar voice and relief washed over him "Friend Peter, am I ever so glad to see you. I will be most happy to be most helpful."

Loki didn't like taking orders from a kid but he knew better than to argue he did as requested and made many illusions, creating a bit too many just to show off. Thor raised his hammer spinning it quickly to stir up a storm, he grabbed Loki hurled him like a football sending his brother onto a nearby roof. He brought the hammer down electricity shooting at the walking dead and making them drop like flies.

@Ethan Hart @xkeyxx @Shortyshot

''Wait.. why can't I use my powers again.... yes I can!'' She glare, yet... she didn't. If she could help this would have been very resourceful but nope. ''What?! I can't watch??'' She was shock as if something drilled into her chest.. She was being sent off the battlefield for her lack of experience and lack of courage she imagine.

''Thanks.'' Natasha acted out on the behalf of his rescue, she still fire whatever bullets she had left 'If only Clint was here this job would be so much easier' sighing, she decided to take a different turn and aim towards their commander.

The bullet did deflect off her metal head and she only continue switching ammo's while her zombie kept venturing forth.. But Thor had erase most of them and she was engulf with rage. ''Symbiote man.. it too bad, your just a pest... I didn't bring my bug spray... *sigh* So... this will have to do.'' She aim straight for his forehead and pull the trigger, if hit this would cause 80,000 volts of electricity. But she immediately felt the car graze her back and she dug her feet into the ground with this weird sign of super strength that cause the concrete to unsettle. ''Oh... you like what see yes? hmmm?'' Her reaction to calling her 'cute' was a huge cackle, she pull her mask off to reveal her brain and metal pieces that was highly disturbing on many levels.

@Ethan Hart @Creepypasta Hound @Shortyshot

"Matrix!" Spidey shouted as he leaned back and avoided the bullet. "Come on beautiful, a single bullet?" Peter watched her take off her mask, but he didn't back down. "Well, that just proves you are smart! And a smart chick is a hot chick! Isn't that right, Natasha?" Raising an eye brow at the super strength, Peter was impressed. "And strong? Man you must have good stamina...boy's love that in a lady. We have the whole package over here guys!"

"You can't as you're more of a danger to yourself, Barry, now!" Zoe was going to get hurt if she didn't move now. "You can't watch as we have an evil goddess here. Zoe, now!" Turning back to the robogirl, Peter looked her up and down. "By the way, it's..."

Suddenly, a booming voice came from above. "SPIDER-MAN!"

@xkeyxx @Shortyshot @Creepypasta Hound

''Ah, hello Green Goblin. It nice to finally meet you.'' The Cybernetic lady shouted out. ''Do you mind giving me a hand?'' she question. 'This should be interesting' She did fire with the same ammo at Spider-Man, hopefully one would stick to him and electrocute the ego but she did a few times try targeting Thor once or twice. ''Loki, why don't you come and join us?!'' Yelling out to the god with horns. They needed a hand anyway and seem to be acknowledge for his crimes ''I'm impress, you can rule beside me if you can aid by... taking down your brother or anyone of these savages.'' why not create a group or villains to make their lives hell? ''Don't you think about it Loki!'' She calls out in anger, hopefully Thor wouldn't let him ditch them that easily. ''Should've put the handcuffs on when I had the chance...''

''You can call me Lady-Biotic'' She solely snicker once again. ''Telling by your desperate faces for survival.. you don't seem very fond of what going on right? Tut tut tut oh, what a shame... If I'm correct you're going to retaliate to save this world right? HA. This is why we must annihilate you, the humanity or what left of this will belong to me in a matter of time... and I'm hoping you'll be out of my way.. you should've stay home..''

Zoe on the other hand this only clouded her judgement, she couldn't think. However once she heard that loud roar from above she kneeled down with both her hands touching the floor gaining more focus. She secured herself inside a giant bubble. ''I'm not a danger to myself...'' It grown spikes like a porcupine, the barrier stretch out along the ground, it led a black path towards the Cyborg straight ahead... but she hadn't realize it spread out across in different directions. ''I can be a danger to others as well though~''

Her tone abruptly seem slightly savage like a crazy person. Accompanying the black road the spikes made it appearance. Two times longer than the average human, The robotic lady only stood on the car avoiding the heads that lifted the vehicle in the air. She seems to make the battlefield more tactic though but it was dangerous, everything seem to be... pointy.

Being a commander was brilliant and all but it was a dull job when her soldiers were... all so stupid and enervated. She could only use simple words like ''Finish them.'' The zombies with devices in their spines plunge towards Spider man, half of them were block to get closer and other were stuck on spikes.''Jeez.. Do I have to do everything around here myself?'' Some were even trying to crawl up the wall towards Black Widow that they only receive a chuckle.

@Creepypasta Hound \[uSER\=30454\]@Shortyshot[/uSER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back