• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel & DC: This Is The End

Creepypasta Hound

I always Smile!
The sky glowed with a sickly yellow hue as thick gray green clouds hung low in the sky. The world below was silent only the chirps of birds, whistles of the wind, and the rustle of the leaves were the songs of the now near dead world.

The city was void of life the silence was deafening despite the occasional whistling of winds or rustle of a plastic bag or newspaper caught up in the winds. However those who wandered the streets would find this comfortable, relaxing. Which doesn't last long for the strangled gasping screeching cry of the undead rings out.

Zombies, are the new humans for only several handfuls are left. Amongst those are the MetaHumans, Superheroes, gods, extraterrestrials, super geniuses, and the craft humans that just won't die. In short it's heroes and villains that's left.

Thing is, will everyone be able to work together or will they kill each off before the Zombies do?

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm gonna use red for Barry now xD )

Barry was resting after running for so long "I don't get it...How did this happen to us? WHY did this happen to us?"

"Oh how I wish I could've conquered this realm...pity mortals can easily succumb to things like this."

Loki laughed in a mocking tone to a corpse that was trapped within a Mercedes, the thin glass pane keeping it from grabbing the trickster (along with the fact it now lacks the smarts to open the door) "The pain you must've felt...." He smirks as he turns away walking briskly down the road.

He hadn't gotten far when he noticed another living sole. "Who?" He walked closer "Mortal who are you?" He asked the speedster when he had gotten closer to Barry.

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]"Oh how I wish I could've conquered this realm...pity mortals can easily succumb to things like this."
Loki laughed in a mocking tone to a corpse that was trapped within a Mercedes, the thin glass pane keeping it from grabbing the trickster (along with the fact it now lacks the smarts to open the door) "The pain you must've felt...." He smirks as he turns away walking briskly down the road.

He hadn't gotten far when he noticed another living sole. "Who?" He walked closer "Mortal who are you?" He asked the speedster when he had gotten closer to Barry.

[/QUOTE]
Barry looked at him "You can call me The Flash. Who're you?"

Lex burst from the LexCorp tower doors, a black leather briefcase in one hand and a long metal rod in the other. As soon as the doors swung open, a parade of about 5 zombies, all in various states of decay, emerged, staggered off down the street. That experiment had gone very very wrong...

Shaking his head, he rammed the rod through the doorhandles, a makeshift lock just until he could engineer something else. The supplies in the tower had been ravaged, some of the windows broken by desperate people in search of weaponry. He smoothed out his suit, fixed his tie, and began to stroll down the street, his free hand rubbing over his bald head. "Those pitiful commoners...They always ruin everything.." he mumbled as he walked.

Peter was waiting for a guy named Alexander Luthor on top of his company named LexCorp. Spidey was waiting for a very long time. Whilst waiting, he asked himself why he was even here? Right, he had it. LexCorp must have a cure. A cure that he didn't need himself, but for Aunt May. Mary Jane was taken into a safe place, but his Aunt had refused to go. Stubborn old woman. Now Peter knew that LexCorp's drug wasn't permanent...but if he could get enough, maybe they could help stop the spread of infection long enough for Peter to find one that will save her! Then, Lex Luthor walked out.

Following him on the roof tops, Peter began to talk down to him, all while staying hidden. "Well well well...if it isn't the genius Alexander Luthor." Peter had worn Venom long enough to begin to change. He was desperate...really desperate. That was the only reason why he had put it on. Jumping over his head, he landed on a roof on the other side of the street. "Where are you going Lexy? Running away?" Clenching his fist, he jumped down onto the street in front of the human. "Now, you're going to tell me about the cure to this Zombie virus..."

@luthor

Lex arched one of his surprisingly well-groomed eyebrows at the boy in front of him. It was the infamous 'Spiderman'. Shooting him a cold look, the businessman pushed casually past the boy to continue strolling down the road. After a while, he began to respond, his voice deep, calm and charismatic,"The cure? My dear, this is the cure. The cure to everyone's mundane lives." A smirk danced over his face, icy eyes piercing into the boy's eyes.

He retained a casual aura- after all, it was partially due to him that the apocalypse happened. It made him feel powerful, but his plan to control them hadn't quite worked. The hivemind that the drug was meant to have inflicted wasn't able to be harnessed: all of the zombies shared a completely blank mind.
@Ethan Hart

If it wasn't for the symbiote, Peter would have stayed calm. He stuck it on to protect himself from the virus, as it did prevent him from getting ill. But, it also made him angrier...more ferocious and violent. Jumping back over Luthor, he stopped in front of him, a few steps away. Shooting a web at his chest, Spidey jerked him forward. "The cure to the virus...now!" Peter would do anything for Aunt May...including beating this guy to death.

@luthor

"Now, now Mr Parker, that's not the attitude of someone who wants the cure. If you rough me up, how do you expect to save your loved ones?" Lex chuckled, deep voice booming in the empty streets, knowing that this boy thought him to be the only expert on the zombies. Glancing down at his suit, he was simply able to brush the webs off of the fabric: he'd been testing a new everything resistant spray, and it seemed to work well. "Walk with me, Peter. And don't be rash, I'm the only one who knows where the cure is."

@Ethan Hart

'This guys know my name? How? I swear...' But he was right. If he wanted the cure, he couldn't beat him to a pulp. Clenching his free fist, he looked at Luthor and the eyes on his mask squinted in. "Speak, you're the one that create the virus...remember?" Parker Industries had study the virus and had found out that LexCorp was the best bet for the start of the disease. Watching as Lex wiped the webbing off of his suit, Spidey watched Luthor and listened. "I am not Peter Parker sir, I am his body guard from Parker Industries. Please do not confuse us." Parker followed Luthor down the street. "So? Talk."

@luthor

Lex smiled icily,"Of course you are, Pete. Anyway, I can't just give any randomer that asks the cure. But I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine." He gestured with one hand, the other gripping the tightly packed briefcase. On the top was a complicated locking mechanism, which appeared pretty basic upon first glance, but would combust if forced open. The entire case was lined with powdered kryptonite to ward off any and all Kryptonians that came near. @Ethan Hart

Peter looked at Lex once more. "No, I am not..." Luthor was really annoying Parker now, and he had no idea how he had one and gotten elected for President. "You can. All you have to do, is hand it over!" As Luthor asked for a favour, Peter had to think. If he did, how bad would it be? If he didn't, he would leave his aunt vulnerable. "What do you want, to take down Superman?" As Lex opened the case, he saw the green gem and realised that may as well be what Luthor wanted.

@luthor

"Hah! You think you're getting off that easily? No." Lex took out a small pad of notes from the briefcase, tearing off a page from it, before replacing it and re-locking the case. He had opened and closed it in such a way that Peter wouldn't be able to see the small prick on his finger from the lock. The businessman gently picked up the boy's hand in his, placing the note in his palm. "I need you to bring me a 62.5cm sheet of Nth Metal. I don't care how you obtain it, but I'll need it before the day is out." The metal wasn't native to earth, and was nearly impossible to find in that large a quantity. Yet, many 'heroes' had their ways to get their hands on these substances, and Luthor often exploited this fact. @Ethan Hart

He called taking on the Man of Steel easy...typical. As Luthor picked Peter's hand up, he had to fight the urge to pull it away immediately. However, after he got the note, he snatched it away. "Nth metal? That is, like, impossible to find." Crunching the paper in his hand, the symbiote created a pocket and Peter stuffed it in there. "At least give me a hint..."

@luthor

Lex rolled his eyes, shoving a hand into his blazer pocket,"Petey, if I knew where to get Nth metal, I'd just get it myself. Use your spidey sense or some 'hero' sh*t." He pulled his hand from the pocket, and rubbed it over his smooth head, smirking slightly. At least one of the superhero bases would have to have the materials, but for some inane reason Luthor wasn't allowed in them. Dismissing him, the man waved him away with a hand as he turned down a more narrow road. @Ethan Hart

Loki grins "Well it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance the Flash. I am Loki Laufeyson, you're future king." He said in a malicious tone as he bows slightly so his horned helmet doesn't fall off.

Straightening up Loki gave him a questioning look "Tell me? How is it someone so young as of yourself survived this long?" He asks.

@Shortyshot

"I don't understand, if we have the k9s clear the road we can use apes and other bipedals to clear shops and such for supplies, where is the problem?" David was arguing again with his second in command, Ritty, a large doberman dog. What if we get overrun, we will need someone who can hold a gun to clear the path for retreat. Ritty was right but sparing a few bipedals could cost time and resources. "Alright fine, I'm thinking we clear out the mall district first, that's where the central population will be. I will lend you a few of the gorillas, if you are overrun they'll just blow them away with our heavy guns. Electronics and Medicine first then get everything else, I want it cleared out." David didn't like Ritty outsmarting him but it was bound to happen when you upgrade the intelligence of hundreds of animals. Are the scouts back yet? You know they can get greedy if you let them wander. David had sent out a team of raccoons to scout out the areas of the city, smaller the animals the better for scouting, but it was also harder to operate on smaller animals. "They showed up twenty minutes ago, the mall is the most crowded area but very valuable goods are inside." Ritty would look up from the maps and lick his nose Let's get to the trucks then.

On the road nine brown ural trucks, covered, lead by a heavily armored APC rolled to a stop five hundred feet from what seemed to be the shopping epicenter of the city. "Bipedals suppress fire while K9's get close to push them back. Don't forget, get in and out fast and take everything." After finishing his sentence he stood from the back of the first Ural and clapped his hands in the mid of silence. At that moment the big gun on the APC revved up and began firing all the while the cyborgs burst out of the trucks and began opening fire on the nearest dead. The reason for this raid wasn't so much that they needed supplies but it could put a dent into the population of the dead while keeping a minimum on casualties.

Zoe was silently strolling down an alley way, to take a short cut. She had wear a brown rucksack over her shoulders that could have valuable things inside such as water, flashlight.. anything that could help her survive this chaos. She was only a young teenager and every step she took she look behind, just encase something radical shown up. ''Breath.. your going to make it Zoe...'' She whisper to herself, hoping that one of those superheros would make her day but she also thought. ''Could they been taken down by the virus..?'' Then she heard a growl from one of those dead corpses.

She shot her head the other way from where she came from and walking idle around the corner was one of those infected, only one visited.
''Shit!'' she curse under her breath. This was enough to make her worry dearly and she darted further down the alley way, eventually she saw those giant green bins touching the wall, she hidden on the side of it hoping this creature that use to be human would just wonder pass but she had no idea if this thing had a good nose.. or hearing.

She remain crouch hearing footsteps come closer and closer and she didn't hesitate to use her powers as she touch the ground. A small puddle of darker concrete surrounded her, spikes grew from the ground above her head making a shape of a pyramid, the nervous girl done this for her safety. She had no fighting technique and she only use her abilities most of the time.

"I am not Peter Parker sir..." But Lex had a point. He wouldn't just ask someone he barely knew to get something if he knew where to get it...wait, he knew about the Spider Sense? What was this guy, a stalker? He probably thought that the suit he was wearing was just his clothed Black suit. How could anyone tell just from looking? Peter was a genius himself, but he would have never thought that he was wearing Venom if he saw him on the street. "Fine. I'll get it..." Jumping up, he shot a web towards the left side of the street a swung away.

But, he suddenly heard some commotion. He was a hero before anything, it wouldn't take that long. Turning down an alley way, Peter began to crawl on the walls to find what the problem was. Nothing at first, except from a lonely zombie. One couldn't do much harm, could it? However, it was heading somewhere...maybe he could find the leader of the group. Did zombies have groups? Even if they did, would they have a leader? 'Ignore that Peter, just follow...'

As he continued to crawl along the wall, he noticed a girl hiding behind some bins. 'Much good that'll do you...' Peter then noticed her use something...black. Could it be a symbiote? It had the same property of one. A liquid type thing that could morph into a shape. No, it was black. The only black symbiote Peter knew was the one he was wearing...then...who was that girl? The zombie found the girl hidden in spikes, and Peter moved by himself. Shooting a black web at the zombies back, he jumped down and pulled the creature up to the wall. Turning mid-air, he fired more webs, sticking it up there, unable to move. "Just let her zom-be man..."

@xkeyxx

She was freaking out ever so slightly, she was always trying to be careful being near those people who was infected. She cup her face shaking her head debating weather to accept the fate of being trap.. but hearing a voice she scan the alley before seeing the man soar high in the air. Her grey orbs follow upwards and then she shot her gaze down to the person who cause that, was she seeing things? was that spider man?! wait... his suit wasn't the same but there was webs and only one person she knew who could do that and also the symbol of a spider said it all. ''Thank you, that was really close!''

The spikes lower themselves back into the ground as she exhale with relief and she pounce up moving away from the bin to stand in front of her savior.
''I know this is a very dumb question but..your definitely spider man right?'' she cock a brow before glancing up one more time at the zombie thing to only cringe, staring at the black web while being astonish.

@Ethan Hart

Lex had to keep tabs on any and all people in the country who posed a risk to him or were deemed important. It didn't take long for him to memorise their voices or how they moved, or even their heights due to his eidetic memory. This was a talent he'd obtained through artificial means- a series of injections and pills that had altered his body chemistry forever.

The man walked slowly down the street until he reached an abandoned old folks home, which he slipped inside silently. It had been left alone by any looters, but Lex knew that they'd have medication or at least supplies. He was able to move nearly silently, and when a weak zombie leapt at him, simply bludgeoned it to death.

In each room, Luthor searched the drawers, seizing bottles of aspirin, a single full pack of antibiotics and a small vial of saline. Smirking, he slapped a LexCo ZomBeGone label onto it and put it in his briefcase along with the pills. Spotting a bottle of pure alcohol in one of the medical rooms, he placed it into his briefcase, in case of a wound. He could hear a ruckus outside, guns firing rapidly, and slipped out of one of the rear french doors into the garden.

As Peter wiped his hands together, he looked over to the girl who had thanked him. Peter was still confused as to who this girl really was, but he couldn't as someone after they had almost died. She could be suffering from trauma for all he knew. As he was trying to figure this out, the zombie kept on making the moaning sound typical zombies made. The urgghhh sound. "Ah, shut it!" Without turning around, he webbed the mouth shut and listened the to the girl.

"Am I...of course I'm Spider-Man! Who else can do this? Wait...did you think I was Scarlet Spider? We have completely different costumes! Man, how is he more popular then me..." Peter looked the girl up and down, trying to think whether or not he had seen her before. "Who are you then?" He suddenly asked before tilting his head to the left. "I mean, you have powers...don't worry, I am an Avenger now!"

@xkeyxx

''One question at a time Spidey, Look-- I'm Zoe, and yes I do have powers and some people believe it witch craft... or they'll simply say 'just a mere mutant' ..rarely I wouldn't use them in public but! now It the apocalypses so why the heck not?'' She shrug as she bickered on. She really had no idea herself what she was. She just grew up with these strange ability and with a short amount of time she learn how to control with ease. ''I don't think I ever met Scarlet spider.. hmm have I? don't ever recall.. am I meant to know who he is?'' her head slightly titled to the side as she folded her arm, sending back the same gaze towards Spider man.

''And... before all this started wasn't your suit more... reddish? I mean it nod bad... but what the black? Is this your new fashion?? wow..well, It a great privilege to meet you web crawler... wait?! Did you become a Avenger you say? Before Newyork went o mayhem..? sure pick a good time don't you think?''
yes, she was one of them typical fan girl of many heroes, but she tries to never go over board, she was able to talk all day if she had to.

@Ethan Hart

"Well, Zoe, it's nice to meet someone who isn't a zombie and who isn't bald..." Bringing his hand out for a handshake, he began to think over. Was she a mutant? "So, you've had these powers for as long as you can remember? If so, a high chance you're not a mutant. You see, my X-men buddies told me that most mutants get their powers after going through some serious emotions, like anger or fear. Or, at a certain age. Most mutants begin to show their mutation around the middle of being a teenager. Then again, that is most..." As he heard Zoe say she rarely used them in public, Peter looked disappointed. "Tsk tsk tsk Zoe, I had high hopes for you." With a sigh, he continued. "With great power, there must come great responsibility. You have these powers for a reason. You can...or could have...made a difference! Yet you chose to hide it. You should have done what I did and created a costume and a new name. I was originally going with The Human Spider! But I chose Spider-Man because it had a nice ring to it."

No idea who Scarlet Spider was? Yes! Peter was still top Spider in these parts. "Don't worry about Scarlet Spider, I'm the best Spider in the game." Spider-Man nodded when Zoe asked about his suit. "Never seen my black suit before though? I used to wear it a lot. Black Cat made it for me and...well...I have to impress the ladies. You like it though, right? It goes with your powers! Oh, you could be my sidekick now! Uh...Spider-Man and Kid Arachnid! Nah, too cliché...hmm...Spider-Man and Robin? Nah, who would call themselves something as dumb as Robin? We can think about names later! You in? Maybe you wouldn't be my sidekick, but for now it's dangerous for a pretty young woman such as yourself to be walking the streets alone. I'm not just talking about the perverts."

News still hadn't spread about him in the Avengers? Well, Peter pulled out his Avengers card of him in his Red Suit and showed it to Zoe. "Cool, right! I mean, the fact that Tony could fit such a small receiver into such a tiny space is incredible. Not to mention the strong alloy used to coat the card and the wires once it was finished. This bad boy is water proof, heat proof and Hulk proof! Hey, was that a sarcastic joke? Listen here young lady, I, am the Spectacular Spider-Man. I tried to get in earlier...but Hawkeye said I wasn't ready...lousy archer..." Spider Sense! Grabbing Zoe, Peter jumped up onto the roof of the building next to the bins. A zombie was just about to try and bite him and the girl. "Ha! Taste Spidey Sense! Actually...please don't!" He shouted down to the zombie.

@xkeyxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back