Marvel Comics: Reinstated

The Doorman

I leave, but i always return.

The characters featured in Marvel's comics have gone through many changes, gotten games, movies, cameo appearances, the adoration of fans, fan art, fandoms! Even villains such as Loki and antiheros like Deadpool have become beloved in the real world! ... But what no one knows yet is of the true Marvel Universe, a place molded by the comics' creators, a place that's about to change in a whole new way.

---

tumblr_lt679ihTAg1qj4vr1o1_500.gif

__ October, 2014 - - - 11:14 pm - - - New York, New York

The time, the date, the city, the state,

The Marvel heroes, villains, and antiheroes alike will wait to wake this October night.

---

Characters of Marvel awake in the real world, the world of their creators, the city of their headquarters.

But they don't know that, they don't know much of anything, all they know is their name, their location, and the fact that they're powered. Their fans? They don't know a thing about them, about the internet, about their lives in the comics.

They do realize soon enough that they recognize certain people, why? That, they do not. It is up to them to either ignore the reality of their situation or let curiosity take over and find out what is happening and why it's happening before they destroy the city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1. Put at least a little effort in both forms and posts please~
  2. OOC in the OOC chat.
  3. Failure to respond or to notify me of your absence within two weeks is grounds for termination.
  4. Drama outside of the RP will not be tolerated.
  5. No 1x1 rping! This means, none of those sharty one liners because it just wastes space, if you want to do long, line by line dialogue, please discuss through PM and get it into one post so people don't need to dig through fifty pages of: "Who are you?" He backed away slowly. "I am Shalapedeida. Sup." Replied the giant mutant crocodile as it slithered slowly onwards. The passcode is 12 words back starting at onwards, put it somewhere in your form and we be chill.
  6. Grammar and spelling must be at least half way decent or it might drive little old me bonkers.
  7. The passcode is "Relocated"
  8. Basic RPnation rules.
  9. Do not do not do NOT, post here, kay? Kay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back