• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Marvel COMICS) Iron Fist and the Guardians of the Galaxy!

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
So I'm looking for a partner for essentially a superhero crossover team up in RP form.

Thread based, word count isn't stressed, posting frequently is appreciated, but please commit till the ending.

Boring stuff out of the way, I'll be playing the Immortal Iron Fist (not necessarily Danny Rand depending on circumstance.) You play as another Marvel superhero and we devise some common enemy or threat that we both need to combat. The titular team-up is just one possibility. I have a few scenarios I thought might be fun just as examples.

Iron Fist and the Guardians of the Galaxy!: Danny Rand finds himself in trouble, having been flung to a distant planet far from Earth, but is rescued by the Guardians of the Galaxy. While taking him back to Earth, Iron Fist and the Guadians discover a galactic menace somehow tied to Iron Fists' origin . . . hi-jinks and retro pop to follow. (Romance with Mantis optional but heavily desired.)

The Immortal Iron Fist and the Mighty Thor!: Every 88 years, the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven host a tournament where each city's immortal weapon competes in a martial arts competition. Always looking for some new avenue of competition in strength, Asgard enters the Tournament submitting itself as the number Eight Capital of Heaven. The Seven don't have the collective strength to resist Asgard, so they oblige. Thor enters as Asgard's champion but Loki has plans to turn this cordial competition into a bloodbath and it will take both Thor's strength and Iron Fist's skill to defeat him and his allies.

Iron Fist and the Punisher: Rand Enterprises refused a deal made by some shady sorts simply calling themselves the Exchange, at the behest of Danny Rand himself. Not long after that, an attempt is made on Danny's life, so Danny follows up as Iron Fist, only to discover that the infamous vigilante Frank Castle, the Punisher, is also targeting them. Now fearing that the two of them have decided to work together, the Exchange hires a collection of assassins to target both of them. So if they weren't working together before, they are now.

So those are three I think could work really well. Give the characters reason to team-up and have good banter about their respective methods or ideologies. Maybe they clash, maybe they work well together. Post here or PM me for interest.

Last edited:
I know this is a weird thing to ask since you are asking for marvel canon character team up but
I kinda been looking for a iron fist for my oc
Would you be possibly intrested?

Okay like, I mean, elaborate. Backstory, powers, general reason for being a superhero.
Ice and shifting to wolf
She was born with powers and was being experimented on till age fifteen when she used a portal watch to get to new york
To protect citizens and keep the city safe
She never knew her birth parents, during a attack the mother opened a portal to another universe and fled from a unhappy marriage after leaving lily on her guardian house doorstep
They werent related
The father a half wolf never knew what happened to them

Ice and shifting to wolf
She was born with powers and was being experimented on till age fifteen when she used a portal watch to get to new york
To protect citizens and keep the city safe
She never knew her birth parents, during a attack the mother opened a portal to another universe and fled from a unhappy marriage after leaving lily on her guardian house doorstep
They werent related
The father a half wolf never knew what happened to them

I can see some parallels to Danny. Coming from another dimension, lost parents. The concept isn’t really grabbing me though. Seems like a little too much going on. Any chance you could trim a few details or maybe do one of my proposed scenarios?

I can see some parallels to Danny. Coming from another dimension, lost parents. The concept isn’t really grabbing me though. Seems like a little too much going on. Any chance you could trim a few details or maybe do one of my proposed scenarios?
Which details

Which details

Just streamlining. Like the being experimented on till 15 on top of being a magical orphan from another dimension? That’s like two backstories for one character. And she’s a cryo-kinetic AND a shapeshifter AND an archer? I mean I’m fine with mixed powersets but again, it just comes across a little schizophrenic.

And I mean I don’t want to just rag on your character. These are just things that would bother me too much for an RP. Especially a, I presume you want, romance RP.

Just streamlining. Like the being experimented on till 15 on top of being a magical orphan from another dimension? That’s like two backstories for one character. And she’s a cryo-kinetic AND a shapeshifter AND an archer? I mean I’m fine with mixed powersets but again, it just comes across a little schizophrenic.

And I mean I don’t want to just rag on your character. These are just things that would bother me too much for an RP. Especially a, I presume you want, romance RP.
I understand
Its kinda hard to find a iron fist, hmmm would you let me think about it before i make any changes?

I understand
Its kinda hard to find a iron fist, hmmm would you let me think about it before i make any changes?

I know. It’s also hard to find anyone willing to play with iron fist. Which is part of why I didn’t out right say no even if I would have loved to play any of my proposed scenarios.

Open to doubling? Perhaps each of the Champions arrive with a second just in case. Thor's second could be Valkyrie. I have an OC that could act either as a second or a rival Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back