• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel (1x1)

NaturalQueen

I like peaches
I love Marvel and I'm currently craving to be doing a Marvel roleplay with someone so if you are interested just read the information below before contacting me!

Length.
I wouldn't reply to one-liner or script. I'd love to see detail and I would normally write 200-300 words (don't let it put you off!) but if they're not a lot to say or do in a certain situation I understand that just try to be consistent.

Fandom.
It would be that I play your interest and you play mine kind of thing. For me, it would be Peter Parker, (Homecoming version,) but please please please one thing that's important is to keep them in character, It's really important to me that you do this, even if it ruined a romantic moment that most people would wish to happen I rather it be realistic lol, it would kind be a build up thing.

Other?
Okay, so I don't particularly have much to say on other matters. It's 18+ though for like perhaps some gore and I have skype between! When we are roleplaying, I would love to hear your ideas, I love to plot and I don't mind whether our roleplay is separate or combined. Having them both combined though, where both our OC meet would be pretty fun I think.

Hey there, so a few questions. Do you have any preferences for which characters you'd prefer to see? What about plot? What kind of situation would we be in?

Hey there, so a few questions. Do you have any preferences for which characters you'd prefer to see? What about plot? What kind of situation would we be in?

Hey there!

Well for your first question I would like to see Peter certainly but for the others, it depends who would really implement. I don't mind at all if there anyone you would like to include, I could imagine Tony Stark, Nick Fury and I guess others that could eventually join as time goes by, I would include other myself when needed.

Secondly, the plot anyway I think it should start just after the civil war, I would like to discuss the plot with you anyway about what you would like to do.

My idea however for my OC, who is a teenager and was on Captain America's side in the fight. So, at the end she was thrown in with Wanda and Clint but because she is young she was given a second chance and the girl moved to the same school as Peter who eventually develops a crush on him but he probably looks at her like ''Oh god, that's her from the airport...'' XD She controls fire.

Oh, I see. I got a little confused reading your opening posts, I assumed that you were looking to play as Peter lol. Well I'm more than willing to play as Spidey if you were wanting to play your OC.

Oh, I see. I got a little confused reading your opening posts, I assumed that you were looking to play as Peter lol. Well I'm more than willing to play as Spidey if you were wanting to play your OC.
Oh whoops, my bad should've explained it properly! Well, thank you, I very much appreciate that but do you want me to be anyone in particular? Also, I have Skype, I would prefer there but if you want to roleplay here that is fine too.

Oh whoops, my bad should've explained it properly! Well, thank you, I very much appreciate that but do you want me to be anyone in particular? Also, I have Skype, I would prefer there but if you want to roleplay here that is fine too.

Oh its no issue :). And I'm fine with you playing whoever you feel like. Also, I'm fine with Skype. Just shoot me a PM and I'll tell you my skype account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back