• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel 1x1 Roleplay?

Valkyrie Princess

Up All Night To Get Loki
Rules
  • First and foremost, I'd like someone who can write a good amount. On Quotev we specified it by "Lines" I'm not sure how much that is here but all I can say is for it to be enough to help build action. No one liners! Be descriptive, keep me hooked!
  • I do not have limits to age, however I would like someone who is able to use proper grammar. I don't expect "perfection" but I want to be able to read your replies.
  • Someone who is okay with doubling up. As I prefer to do Canon x OC. Unless however you are okay with just playing my crush.
  • I'm okay with mxm, and gxg. I may not be the best at them but I don't want to turn someone down because I suck at it!
  • Be able to reply somewhat frequently!
  • Someone who can add thought to plots and storylines! I dislike freestyle greatly and I don't want to feel like I'm doing all of the work!
Marvel
  • Loki x OC
  • Bruce Banner x OC
  • Thor x OC
I am also willing to do Love Triangles!

Storylines! (Also will accept other ideas!)
-House arrest.-
Muse A has done something that SHIELD simply cannot forgive at first glance. As 'light' punishment, Director Fury sentences Muse A to be confined to the Stark Tower.
Muse B is not happy about this at all upon finding out, as they are the ones that have to watch over Muse A till the punishments up. What events will unfold? Will Muse A disregard boundaries and escape? Will Muse B lose it?

OC is an agent who puts themselves on risky missions and they often come back with bad-looking wounds and bruises all over their body, making Crush worried that one day they'll die. OC keeps saying that they will be okay and continues to go on dangerous missions for (SHIELD)/Avengers. They join another mission without fully recovering which drives Crush insane with all those thoughts running through their mind that crush won't return, since OC is the only one Crush has. What happens when that mission leaves OC paralyzed/severely hurt? How will they confront Crush? What would it do to their relationship?

Last edited:
Rules
  • First and foremost, I'd like someone who can write a good amount. On Quotev we specified it by "Lines" I'm not sure how much that is here but all I can say is for it to be enough to help build action. No one liners! Be descriptive, keep me hooked!
  • I do not have limits to age, however I would like someone who is able to use proper grammar. I don't expect "perfection" but I want to be able to read your replies.
  • Someone who is okay with doubling up. As I prefer to do Canon x OC. Unless however you are okay with just playing my crush.
  • I'm okay with mxm, and gxg. I may not be the best at them but I don't want to turn someone down because I suck at it!
  • Be able to reply somewhat frequently!
  • Someone who can add thought to plots and storylines! I dislike freestyle greatly and I don't want to feel like I'm doing all of the work!
Marvel
  • Loki x OC
  • Bruce Banner x OC
  • Thor x OC
I am also willing to do Love Triangles!

Storylines! (Also will accept other ideas!)
-House arrest.-
Muse A has done something that SHIELD simply cannot forgive at first glance. As 'light' punishment, Director Fury sentences Muse A to be confined to the Stark Tower.
Muse B is not happy about this at all upon finding out, as they are the ones that have to watch over Muse A till the punishments up. What events will unfold? Will Muse A disregard boundaries and escape? Will Muse B lose it?

OC is an agent who puts themselves on risky missions and they often come back with bad-looking wounds and bruises all over their body, making Crush worried that one day they'll die. OC keeps saying that they will be okay and continues to go on dangerous missions for (SHIELD)/Avengers. They join another mission without fully recovering which drives Crush insane with all those thoughts running through their mind that crush won't return, since OC is the only one Crush has. What happens when that mission leaves OC paralyzed/severely hurt? How will they confront Crush? What would it do to their relationship?
I am so in for a bruce banner x oc .I will double if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back