• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Married At First Sight | 1x1 with Yuuki Kuran

Aato

Social(ly-inept) Butterfly

18853298-3d-man-getting-down-on-one-knee-and-giving-heart-to-his-lover-over-white-background.jpg

One-on-one extension of a previous RP based on the reality show, Married At First Sight.

(*This is my last post where we left off...*)

At the sound of the music, the hum of the crowd immediately dialed down. Nanook’s back straightened as he tensed and his eyes swiftly glanced down the aisle at the woman dressed in white and making her way toward him by hand of whom he presumed was her father. The closer she got, the more he felt his nerves build. He averted his eyes, looking down at his hands clasped in front of him and taking in a deep breath before slowly releasing it.

By the time he looked up again, she was in front of him and he was just in time to catch a glare from her father. He could only seem to make a sheepish smile as he felt himself begin to sweat a little in response. Though, his attention was redirected when she took his hands and smiled at him. He returned the light smile, feeling a little reassured by hers. Well, that was a good start, right? He just hoped his hands weren’t getting sweaty.

When the music stopped, the priest began to speak, greeting the crowd and announcing the ceremony before going on to begin the vows. Meanwhile, Nanook was one part listening and another part silently freaking out. ‘Fuck, fuck… oh fuck. I’m getting married. Right now. I have a wife now. Omigod… Okay. Nook. Breathe. You can--’

The priest cleared his throat and had discreetly nudged Nanook with his shoe before repeating himself. “Mr. Nanook Ochoa, do you take Ms. Michelle McCarthy to be your lawfully wedded wife?” Confused, Nanook glanced out at the crowd and noticed the concerned and worried expressions on his family’s faces and realized he must have missed his queue the first time.

“I—“ his voice cracked and he cleared his throat before immediately starting again, “I do.” He could feel his face heat with embarrassment.

The priest then proceeded to question Michelle. Once she answered, he continued. “You may now exchange rings and any extra vows.”

Nanook took in another deep breath before carefully moving his hand from hers and reaching into his pocket to retrieve the ring. He shyly looked down at the ring between his fingers before looking up at her. “I, um, admit I didn’t write anything extra. It was short notice and I wasn’t sure what to say…” His lips curved into that same nervous smile from before and he took another breath before finishing, “There is, however, a poem from my mother’s culture that couples recite: You are my wife. My feet shall run because of you. My feet dance because of you. My heart shall beat because of you. My eyes see because of you. My mind thinks because of you. And I shall love because of you. He then took her hand and gingerly slipped the ring on her finger. He hoped she wasn’t too high maintenance of a woman; he had gotten what he thought was a decent ring for what he could afford to put aside, but it wasn’t anything too extravagant. Besides, he had something more important he’d give her if this worked out.

The priest then turned to the bride. “Ms. McCarthy…?”

@Yuuki Kuran

Michelle couldn't believe her ears. A complete stranger was saying this about her! How could he? Was he not nervous at all? How could he be so calm about this? He just promised himself to a woman he'd never met! Hearing the preacher speak at last, Michelle faced him.

"Y-Yes?" She asked nervously. "Oh! Oh, right." Michelle found herself blushing again before opening her mouth. "I-I'll admit that I didn't exactly have anything written down, and that's my mistake. It'll be the first one of many I'll make as long as I'm married." Michelle found herself grinning for once.

"Well, here goes nothing, right?" The bride teased as she cleared her throat, much to her mother's horror. She noticed her mother muttering into her hands, probably cursing her out for ruining what was planned for a while now.

"I promise to remain loyal to you and only you. You are the only man that I've ever thought of spending my life with." Michelle paused again, hoping she wasn't going overboard. "I love you and only you. Our future together will be full of the good and bad, but it is my hope that we can fight through the darkness in order to see the light on the other side."

The bride squeezed her future husband's hands one time. "That is all." She met the other's warm, inviting gaze.

Nanook listened as the woman across from him spoke, noting to himself that she seemed to have a sense of humor. That was a good sign that she didn't take everything too seriously, and that was even better in a moment like this. Admittedly, it was pretty cute too... He was also relieved that she wasn't exactly prepared herself, so he didn't have to feel so bad about not having much together either.

She then began to recite vows and he wondered briefly if she had felt as awkward as he did now. It was weird to hear these things from someone who didn't know you, not even as a friend, or even a close acquaintance, but he supposed that the things they were telling each other should be looked at more as goals to reach than things already established... Yeah, he'd go with that.

She finished with a light squeeze to his hands -- he took a minor notice to the softness of her hands -- and a sweet smile.

The priest was silent for a moment before Nanook suddenly remember what the pause was for. "Oh!" He gasped quietly. He had forgotten that he wasn't able to give the bride the matching wedding band prior to the ceremony because, well, he was just now meeting her. He pulled out the box again from his pocket and took out the band nearly identical to the bride's ring but minus the jewels. He then held it out for her to take so that she could slip it onto his finger. Afterward, the priest continued.

"Wonderful, now, with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mister and Misses Ochoa... You may kiss the bride."

Nanook took a deep breath, holding it briefly before releasing it. He lifted her veil, finally getting a clear view of her face. Well, she was definitely a pretty woman... His lips curved into a shy, apologetic smile before he leaned in to kiss her.

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman giggled lightly as her new husband seemed to forget the most vital symbol of their union all at once. He's very...different. Michelle never thought she'd be marrying someone like Nanook. She always pictured herself with someone she had more in common with physically. He was tall, tan and handsome and she was white as a hospital bedsheet.

"Tripping over his own toes, isn't he?" Michelle heard his father tease with a hint of a chortle in his voice. She heard him grunt a few seconds later, no doubt a result of her mother elbowing him in the gut.

Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! It's time! Michelle freaked out a little as Nanook's lips came ever closer to her own. Finally, she closed her eyes and their lips met for the first time.

Michelle Ochoa kept it quick, unsure of how to feel about kissing a complete stranger. Pulling away, she heard applause and cheers, but only her own heartbeat was what mattered to her.

Michelle could hear it loud and clear. As she walked back down the aisle, hand in hand with Nanook, the bride averted her gaze away from him and away from her family, too scared of what they would think of the kiss.

From the kiss onward, everything proceeded quickly and, despite being side-by-side, he nearly felt as though he was being led by Michelle as they went down the aisle to make their exit. He was thankful for that, otherwise, he'd have probably been frozen in place. His brain was still trying to catch up to exactly what had just happened and his body felt like a shell. The music, clapping, and other celebratory sounds of the crowd were background noise to the gears churning in his mind. As they descended, he glanced over at his family, catching sight of his sister's smiling face and clapping hands, but swiftly shifted his gaze away, catching glimpse of his smiling mother before his eyes returned ahead of him to watch his feet. He still felt some resentment toward his sister, but he supposed it was a little too late for that now...

He didn't realize he was holding his breath until after they made it out of the chapel and into the entryway of the church. He cleared his throat and took in a deep breath before finally looking over at his new wife. "Sorry about that," he started in reference to the kiss, "That doesn't have to happen again any time soon." He didn't want it to sound like he didn't want to kiss her or anything of that sort, he just didn't want her to feel pressured at all.

There was a short moment of silence during which he glanced around before he looked back at Michelle. "So, uh... wife," he simpered a bit, "where do we go from here? Reception? Or straight to our hotel?"

(*It's up to you if you want to do some interaction time between the families or do that later and have them go straight to get ready for the honeymoon.*)

Michelle could still feel the pressure of their lips meeting. Bringing her free hand to her lips, she shivered, unsure of what to think. "It's fine." She admitted in a whisper. "I think I was a little rude back there and I want to apologize. I just thought it would make you feel awkward if I held that kiss for longer than what I just did back there." Michelle found it a little funny that Nanook already forgot her name though they were just married...yet again, she forgot his. "We're married. That and more should happen all the time, husband." She smirked at him. "My name is Michelle McCar- well, it was Michelle McCarthy a few minutes ago." She shrugged softly.

Nanook chuckled. "No apology necessary; I think we're both just new to this," he lifted their connected hands before letting them fall in gesture to their newly committed coupling, "...and each other." He felt himself maroon a bit when she smirked at him, using her words to call him out on his apparently not-so-clever way of hiding the fact that he'd forgotten her name. "Nanook Ochoa... but Nanook - among a number of more silly things - is good enough," he smiled lightly as he released her hand to actually offer his to shake. "It would actually be really nice if we had more one-on-one time. There's so much to catch up on," he pointed out the obvious, "but I think our families are probably expecting a celebration." He glanced over at the doors they had exited before looking back to us. He could hear the faint sound of various voices. He imagined, among everyone socializing, there was probably confusion on where the new bride and groom were. In all honesty, though, he wasn't ready to deal with family and to try to follow whatever lie his sister had made up for his parents. ...They'd probably found out the truth by now anyway; everyone had probably begun to mingle and he imagined her family knew. ...Or did they? "One thing: How'd you make it in this position?" He wondered if her story about getting involved would be anything similar to his. As somewhat of a nervous habit, a hand moved to brush his dark locks over one shoulder. Though, he hesitated for the shortest second, just a little caught off-guard by the silken feeling of his hair until he recalled all the special primping.

Mrs. Ochoa nodded, knowing this was true. Her hold on Nanook was weak, as she wasn't sure she wanted to be touched by this new, strange man in any way right now. "You're right. I'm sorry. We'll get used to this together...right?" Finally, he let go, but only to introduce himself formally. "Michelle McCarthy...Ochoa." her eyes sparkled in the light of the chandelier as she shook her husband's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Nanook." Michelle's face heated up to the color of Princess Aurora's lips immediately after Nanook mentioned one on one time. Great. First we get married without meeting ahead of time and he's already talking about the marital bed. Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad. This guy's a good one. Michelle knew Nanook probably meant just to talk about life in general, but she wasn't ruling out the obvious quite yet. At her husband's final question, Michelle rolled her eyes. "My parents wanted grandkids and I wasn't seeing anyone at the time and they disapprove of online dating so they signed me up for the program. Apparently they think random strangers can pick a husband for me and I'll be perfectly happy." Shit. That was bad. "I-I mean...oh, my God, I'm so sorry. That came out wrong."

Nanook noticed Michelle blush and was admittedly confused. He didn't recall saying anything blush-worthy... Maybe she was just nervous? That would be understandable. After-all, they were complete strangers now planning and sharing their lives together and he could only imagine the thoughts that crossed her mind. Although curious, he wouldn't ask.

She went on to answer his question before fretting over part of her answer. He made a smirkish smile and waved a hand as if to shoo off the matter. "It's okay, Michie. I totally get it - all of it. My little sister signed me up. Similar to you, she apparently felt like I wasn't finding anyone fast enough for her tastes... Hypocrite..." He looked off, muttering his last word in contempt of his sister. His eyes then slid back to his wife. "So, now we're here," he chuckled with a little shrug. "...I think we can be okay. We just have to give it all we can, y'know?" He nodded with a light smile, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

(*I should respond way more often now.*)

Michelle nodded as she listened to her husband's every word. "I promise I'm not a rude person. I'm not racist. It just came out that way because I don't think clearly before I speak." Shaking her head in utter horror, she continued to ramble. "I know. Hey, did your family set up the dinner tonight? I smell something and I can honestly say I'll enjoy this. It smells really good, but I don't think I've ever smelled it." The bride realized how much she was talking and quickly cleared her throat. "I talk too much. I'm sorry. Why don't you tell me about your culture?" She wanted to avoid opening the doors in front of her as long as she could.

"...I don't think clearly before I speak." 'Ohhh, I can tell.' Nanook chuckled inwardly as his wife seemed to continue tripping over her words. At the mention of food, he actually heard a little rumble from his stomach and wondered just what there was to eat. This had to be his favorite part of any major celebration or gathering: food. Contrary to Michelle, he could catch some very familiar scents...but this excitement also mixed with fear. Although she seemed interested, he still worried about how it'd be perceived.

"I like to think of myself as an Arctic Mexican," he laughed. "There's a lot of cultural mixture in my family. My dad's Mexican with a mix of Native ancestry and my mom's Inuit... I lived in rural Alaska in an Inuit village where we pretty much used my mom's culture to survive. We left when I was seven and that's when I was able to get more in touch with my Mexicanness," he chuckled. "Mexican culture is pretty well-known and common... Like, whose never had 'Mexican food'," he made air quotes around his words as the food often presented was commercial, but it was still a taste, "but I think the Inuit palate might be a little harder for the average person to acclimate to. The funny thing is, though, you go from really bland cold food to really zesty warm food. Blending the cultures can be hard, but it works." He nodded in affirmation to his words. During his explanation about culture, it was evident that his mind had taken a hard right to the food department and stayed there.

"Now, how about that food? You can't tell me you're not hungry." Excitedly, he took her hand and started for the doors where the reception was being held.

------

Once everyone had made their way over to the reception area, Nizhoni began craning her neck to look over the crowd. "Where are they?" Her hand had subconsciously clutched her mother's shoulder, using her as leverage.

Alyeska glared over her shoulder. "Be patient. It's your brother's special day... I'm so proud of my little nukatpiaq," she gushed. Admittedly, though, she was about as anxious as her oldest daughter. Meanwhile, her youngest, Naira, didn't seem to understand much of what was going on and probably just wanted to eat then go home.

Nizhoni only rolled her eyes and, at that moment, she felt her boyfriend's hands giving her shoulders a squeeze. It was probably meant to relax her, but also be gently scolding, like a nudge for her to listen to her mother. She only glanced back at his light grin, then went back to looking around the crowd. She could see a number of unfamiliar faces and was admittedly a little apprehensive about talking to bride's family. Her eyes then shifted around the room again until she spotted her father. He seemed to be looking over the buffet table, adjusting little things here and there, and making sure it was perfect. That was just like dad. And over in another corner, Nikki, Angela, and Freddie were all talking, seeming to catch up and get to know each other. That ought to be an interesting conversation...

------

As soon as Nanook pushed the doors open, his senses were further flooded with a stronger mixture of smells and the sound of Latin music from a live band mixed with the hum of voices of both families, reminiscent of a few minutes ago when he was waiting at the altar. A number of eyes turned to the new couple's entrance. Normally, he would have faltered with the attention, but the only thing that slowed him was the time it took to spot the buffet table.

Although she was clearly still embarrassed by the whole 'random strangers' comment, Michelle attempted to keep everything very calm and upbeat from then on. It took people a few seconds to realize that the happy couple had finally come in, and when they did, Michelle could hear a few of her girlfriends already in tears. "We love you, Michelle!" This made the young bride laugh, waving with her free hand. Finally, the DJ's voice announced their arrival. "Everyone, please welcome our happy couple, Mr. and Mrs. Nanook Ochoa." Her parents watched them closely. It wasn't Mr. McCarthy's idea for his daughter to marry someone so different from her, but here he was, watching his little girl walk onto the dance floor in the arms of a stranger. "And now it's time for our young lovers to lead the first dance." The DJ smiled down from his booth at them, refocusing the light so that everyone could now see the Ochoas. "Their first dance, actually." He smirked. "Come on, everyone, let's give it up for this...very strange act of God." Again, Michelle heard clapping. "Nanook, if you aren't comfortable with anything, you'll tell me, won't you?" She asked, taking both of his hands. She grinned, noticing that Ochoa's attention was on the buffet table. "Please?" Her eyes made it down to their hands, so close together, as were their entire bodies. "I wouldn't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable with."

Nanook's attention got pulled away from the buffet table when the DJ spoke. His lips curved into a frown as he realized he was still, in fact, being denied food. He heard something about their first dance just before Michelle began leading him out to the floor. Yep. Food would have to wait.

The couple was spotlighted and Nanook couldn't help feeling a little nervous. Although everyone's attention was already theirs - had been theirs the entire day - there was nothing like being showcased, especially while doing something you had never done on a serious note (he'd danced as a joke but never for a reason that required some skill) and getting the closest you'd ever been to your new wife. Michelle spoke as if reading his mind while taking his hands. He shook his head and cleared his throat before responding, "Y-yes, ma'am... I'm fine, though." His hands held hers a little tighter and he made a small simper. So, he lied, but it was all out of consideration. She seemed happy and a woman's wedding was usually the most important day of her life. It was meant to be rememberable and fun and he didn't want to ruin that. Hearing her caring and concerned words as she continued to speak made him want to bear it even more, and even made him feel a little loved. Okay - so he was a little ahead of himself, but he was a sucker for kindness and romance. Sue the man.

Maybe dancing with everyone's eyes on him - er, them - didn't have to be that nerve-wracking after-all. "Thanks, Michie," he'd already coined her a nickname, "I'll remember that." He pecked her forehead then continued to hold her close and step in rhythm to the music. 'You and her, Nanook. Just focus on you and her...'

As Nanook held her close, his feet moving to the gentle rhythm, Michelle couldn't stop sweating. "Nanook, can I be honest?" The bride continued her dance while speaking. "I'm so scared. I don't know what's gonna happen tonight. Do you want to do this?" she questioned, thankful for the music that blocked out her words to the rest of the world. "I would feel so much more comfortable if we waited on that, to be honest. I'd even be thankful for it." Michelle prayed Nanook's culture didn't think waiting for an intimate relationship with your spouse was wrong. "If I'm a little slow to go to bed tonight, please don't think it's your fault, because it's not. I promise." The bride felt bad for Nanook. He was such a nice guy and she was being absolutely ridiculous. "Thank you for being so patient and careful with me." she nodded in reference to the kiss on the forehead. "I do want this to work out, but I really want us to be friends first and foremost." She couldn't take her eyes or hands off of him. Here she was, the awkward, fumbling bride next to a sweet, caring, godlike man that just recently gave her his heart. "Is that okay? We'll just skip the whole wedding night thing and wake up tomorrow ready to go swimming or something?"

Nanook listened as Michelle began speaking and panicked a little. "Do you want to do this?" It was a little late for that question, wasn't it? They had already gotten mar-- 'Ohhh.' When she carried on, he got just what she was referring to, then his eyes practically bugged. "No, no, no, no. Michelle," he shifted to look at her face now, "I'd never make you do something like that if you weren't comfortable with it. Like, I get it. That's the tradition, but I know we don't really know anything about each other but our names." He stopped to take in a deep breath. "We'll take things slow," he continued more calmly now, "Tonight, we'll just worry about relaxing and resting up after this long day... Besides, if I knew my sister's boyfriend - married or not - ever tried to pressure her into something she didn't want, I'd kick his butt...after my dad's finished with him, of course," he laughed, "'Cause he'd beat me there." He joked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Nanook had to admit that he was a bit relieved that she wasn't ready for that level of closeness. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd been with someone. He hadn't really thought about it and he was sure that if he had been put on the spot when that time came, he could perform - after all, his new wife was a pretty woman - but he preferred things this way. It was less pressure on him -- both of them. Plus, he much rather save the consummation of the marriage for a time when it'd really have the meaning and be the emotional connection it was supposed to. Their honeymoon would be spent getting to know each other and that would be putting their time to good use.

Michelle was also relieved. "You mean that?" She could hear the song slow down. She had to talk to him before her father took her for their dance. "Thank you so much. I was so worried you wanted to do this right away. Thank you." Michelle squeezed Nanook tightly. "It'll happen eventually. I promise. Let's just focus on getting to know each other first. What do your parents do?" She asked softly. "What do you do for fun?" Michelle could hear their party getting started. Everyone was stepping onto the dance floor now. "So...what do you think about kids?" Michelle wanted to know as much as she could about Nanook before the night ended. "From what I hear, you're pretty good with them. You gotta have small kids in your family or something." Now, she was definitely talking way too much. She was probably even spoiling the moment. "I'm sorry. Are you hungry? We could go get something to eat, if you want."

Nanook's lips curved into a reassuring smile as he nodded to her before being captured in a tight embrace. Unexpected, it initially caused him to tense, but he swiftly relaxed into the endearing gesture and gave her a light hug in return, gently patting her back. "Sounds like a plan," he agreed.

Just as they were pulling away, she asked him about his parents. "Um..." he briefly pondered her question, "my parents--" He stopped short when she began throwing out more questions. The onslaught only ended when she stopped herself, finally asking if he was hungry. Just the mention of hunger made his stomach grumble. "You're fine. And, um..." He didn't want to seem as greedy as he felt. "Food would be nice," he responded slowly. "And we could get better acquainted over food too. I can answer all of your burning questions," he chuckled. "...But, a bit soon to be talking about kids, isn't it, Michie?" He teased. "Really, though, I'm fine with them. They seem to like me... At least, my little sister and 'son'," his fingers made air quotes, "seem to." He reached for her hand to begin leading her to the feast table. "I'm not dying to have kids, but I'm not against them at all."

Michie's face turned from a gentle pale to a fair scarlet. She was mortified at the prospect of throwing him off the way she did. "Please don't think I'm trying to move too fast. I promise that's not what I was trying to do. Oh, God." If this turned out to be going in the wrong direction and they weren't a match, Michelle was ruining her life! Why did she have to be so awkward around new people?! "I-I mean, we can wait on them for five...ten years. I don't mind, Nanook." she absolutely hated herself for this. Why couldn't she just talk to her husband?! "Come on. Let's just eat while everyone's busy." She too wanted to eat and get away from everyone at the moment. "What did you say you were looking for when you met with the matchmakers?" Her curiosity was piqued. What if his description didn't match her whatsoever? "Am I what you were expecting?"

A hand discreetly shifted up to cover the newlywed man's mouth as he snickered at the frazzled woman in front of him. It was cute, but he really had to stop laughing at her or else he might give the wrong impression. "It was a joke, Michelle," his hand moved to rest on her shoulder to offer reassurance. "You're free to be comfortable asking me anything." He flashed her a playful wink, somewhat teasing her.

When she finally focused back on stuffing their faces, he couldn't have been more pleased. Reaching the buffet, he was so eager he almost couldn't pick up a plate. Seeing some of the dishes, he had strong urges to leave the plate and just take the entire entree. 'Maintain your composure, Nanook... And don't dive into the plate like you haven't eaten in decades. You're not that hungry!' The lecturing words of his sister's replayed in his mind.

Just as he adjusted his collar and cleared his throat to clear his mind and focus on his manners, he realized Michelle was asking him more questions. "Well..." he began, "I told them that there wasn't much that mattered to me. I didn't care if she was pretty or the housewife-type, about her race or orientation, or even if she was a she." His last words came out a little more hesitant, hoping his new wife wouldn't judge him...too harshly, at least. "I just wanted someone amicable and fun, someone who could pick me up when I was down...a best friend, really. I guess, in summary: someone strong-willed with a good heart and positive energy. ...Yeah," he looked off in thought in case he might find something else to add, "basically," he settled with a nod. "I don't know if you're exactly what I was expecting, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough." A grin spread across his lips then he went back to fixing his plate.

(*I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply. ;_; I didn't even see the notification.*)

Michelle took everything he was saying at face value, absorbing it with a joyful gleam in her eye until he seemed to want food more than conversation. "Just so you know, I'm not much for cooking. I hardly ever did it as a kid." Feeling that this would be a problem, Michelle waited for disappointment or frustration from her new husband. "Nanook?" Her new husband was bisexual? That concerned her a little. After all, this was a stranger. Could she trust him to be loyal? Could she trust that there wouldn't be a man, let alone a woman in their bed when she got home? "Nanook, I want this relationship to start off on a good note. I trust you completely. Please understand that. We're friends if nothing else for now." Her heart ached a little. "Will I be enough for you? I know you said you're bisexual, so I want to know."

Michelle brought up not cooking much and Nanook shrugged. "That's fine with me. That's what mom's for," he chuckled. "But, no, no - on a serious level, that's fine. My parents come from pretty traditional cultures, but they also believed in making sure I knew how to cook. Everyone should be able to take care of their basic needs. Remember, I don't need a housewife." He glanced to her with a sweet smile before continuing to dip food, his plate nearly full. However, it was when she began questioning him and brought up his orientation that the plate nearly slipped from his fingers. "I--" His voice did that nervous crack thing again and he cleared his throat to rid of it, stopping to actually turn to her now. "For me, my sexuality isn't about physical attraction. I just like people, so I'm open to either sex. That's all. Every relationship - the few I've been in - have been monogamous... And I was happy," he explained. "So, to answer your question, as long as we click, Mrs. Ochoa will always be enough." He offered her another smile, although this one was lighter, weaker. He meant everything he said; the subject was just a touchy one... Well, only in this place anyway. Yes, in his 6 years of coming to terms with his sexuality, he hadn't exactly told his family... His sister? Yes. Parents? No, along with any other relatives. Personally, he didn't feel like it was a big deal - it wasn't even something he brought up to most strangers - but his family might think otherwise, so he didn't need this news to leak right now. "Let's talk more once we sit." He nodded toward the tables before finishing adding food to his plate and heading that way.

Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back