• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Marked

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
From birth on, you were different. You were special. You had something, others never had. You had a mark on your right wrist. This mark was like a glyph, like a sign nobody could read. It was made of several silvery lines that connected to create the whole mark, which looked a bit like it was only half of a whole. Luckily enough, you could hide it from most people in your town. You never got picked on too much and had a pretty normal life, at some point you questioning what it was and where it came from.

That was until a new force awoke and revealed themselves. Beings of dark started to roam the kingdoms and they all had one thing alike, despite their humanoid looks. They had red glowing marks on their right wrists. You soon started to question what your silver mark could mean. Were you one of them? Were you different, as the color of yours was different?

Those questions however soon became a small problem compared to the one that your mark got discovered. It appeared there were a few other people with a mark like yours. And as the beings of dark usually roamed the world, not uniting to destroy it, the king had given an order to find and exterminate any marked being, be it monster or human. From that point you were wanted. Soon, you had to run from your home, leave behind all. You were but a farmer, you knew nothing about the world other than what you had heard from your parents. You were barely 19 after all.

Your running was pretty pitiful, you never learned to hide yourself, to conceal your steps and ways. The guards and soldiers soon knew where you were and one day, a few weeks after your initial escape. You were in a forrest. Five soldiers surrounded you, weapons at the ready and you were already accepting the fate of your death. You saw the sword moving towards your head, when your mark started to glow. You could feel it more than you saw it. The soldiers seemed distracted, as they turned around. The next part was quick and only when you look back at it, you understand what happened. But what you saw was, that suddenly, all soldiers seemed scared and shocked, all attention drawing behind you. You heard the sound of metal, the sound of cutting through something and then you saw the soldiers drop. As the last soldier fell without understanding what happened, you noticed a girl or a woman in a blue armor, wearing a mask. SHe was holding two swords, one more of a dagger. On her right wrist, a golden mark was glowing. Taking a closer look, it looked a bit like it would fit together with your mark.

The girl did not explain, she only told you to follow her. And you did, what else could you do after all. The girl led you to a small building. It was an abandoned ruin, it looked as if she had her home there. The girl explained you could call her "hornet" and that you were one of the last marked ones that had survived. She showed you a small book, that explained that the marks were signs of fate. Those with the golden and silver marks would have to find their counter part to unite, control the power laying within and defeat the dark marks. But most marked ones were already dead. There was no guarantee, that there were any couples that fitted together left. You needed a little to understand, so you haven´t told her the marks of you two might fit. That was yesterday...

Marked is a fantasy 1x1, where i have thought up a story and need myself a person that wnats to discover it, that wants to enjoy it and get led through it. The world that will be played in is yet unknown to the players character. Only that the capital is western somewhere and that its named Kinai is known to him. Magic is generally not known there and that makes the dark being and the marks something unknown and scary.
I expect my partner to be able to post at least once a day in at least one paragraph. However, i wont be too picky about length as long as the posts push the plot forward and you dont only react or say one thing. I further expect my partner to write in third person. That is all i can think of now. If you are interested, please just shoot a pm at me, where you include any questions you might have and a writing sample. The sample should be about the scene in the forrest, where your character is about to die but gets saved by the mysterious girl. This is not limited to the first one to see this. I will read each appilcation and question and then decide whether i feel like we match and should rp or not. So dont be afraid to pm me, even if a month or more pass after the threads creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back