• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maple Story: RP Ideas

TripTripleTimes

Tripping Time
If there are MS players out there and are intrested in doing a, or two, Maple story related role plays, you have to the right place!

I have this two ideas. One rp is the simple Maple world rp. The second is where the players from the real world get sucked into the Maple Story game and they try to get out or explore?

There is so much ideas. I guess this is a start?

Lol, aww this is too cute! I used to play MS with one of my best friends and have so many good memories of it (^.^)

I won't join, but I do say I will be interested in the future.

Representing the Crossbow! :5/5:

I say go with the first idea if you get more interest. It's less complicated. I'm not sure but doesn't MS actually have a story with the dark wizard or something? I dunno

Yup MS does right niw, and in GMS, they just has a big story called the Black Heaven. It was really nice l, but I was thinking maybe the rp be placed after that to avoid spoilers and how the rp's own thing to do, but if people like, w can closly follow the story to the end (though not really, since there is multiple characters involved in this while the other is solo base)

TripTripleTimes said:
Yup MS does right niw, and in GMS, they just has a big story called the Black Heaven. It was really nice l, but I was thinking maybe the rp be placed after that to avoid spoilers and how the rp's own thing to do, but if people like, w can closly follow the story to the end (though not really, since there is multiple characters involved in this while the other is solo base)
Cool! I'm glad they're still going strong. And it's up to you, haha. Whatever you're comfortable with, T3 =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Cool! I'm glad they're still going strong. And it's up to you, haha. Whatever you're comfortable with, T3 =)

[/QUOTE]
I just could not quite it after all this years, ahahahaha. I like how Nexon has a nice story going right now. I think it be intresting how it will all be once the game finishes with the black mage. Maybe they will come up with another story?

I have little to no GM experience. If I can, i want to be as flexible as possible and I get all nervous for no reason too, ahaha.

TripTripleTimes said:
I just could not quite it after all this years, ahahahaha. I like how Nexon has a nice story going right now. I think it be intresting how it will all be once the game finishes with the black mage. Maybe they will come up with another story?
I have little to no GM experience. If I can, i want to be as flexible as possible and I get all nervous for no reason too, ahaha.
A RED MAGE (> :D )

And no worries about the GM experience. Don't be nervous. Everyone was a beginner before. Just do it and get some practice!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]A RED MAGE (> :D )
And no worries about the GM experience. Don't be nervous. Everyone was a beginner before. Just do it and get some practice!

[/QUOTE]
Maple story is actually in the mind of Raven from Teen Titans! (I hope you get that, if not orz)

Thank you! But man, GM for a beginner is nerve wrecking ahaha

TripTripleTimes said:
Maple story is actually in the mind of Raven from Teen Titans! (I hope you get that, if not orz)
Thank you! But man, GM for a beginner is nerve wrecking ahaha
I don't lol. But deep breaths and take it one step at a time =)

MapleStory really was one of those games that ended up crafting a lot of who I am. This doesn't sound too bad of an idea, especially since I've written my own short story for Maple. I use to be one of the writers for one of those big MapleStory Series' you'd see on youtube in 2009. Those were some days for sure. I like this idea for sure, I just don't know though.

@ivivi: Ah yeah, I understand, Maple was pretyy big in my childhood too. Now I don't really go on much anymore, but I do visit it from time to time and it's still fun. Haha man I wached a good handful of the maple youtube video and fanfiction too!

Aw alright, there is time to think about and join if you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back