• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Many to One

Mikkelle Sting

One Thousand Club
Role Play Rating:

• T- Teen (13 and up)

When Yuka enrolls to Sunnygrove High School she thinks it will be an amazing experience. How wrong she was. Come to find out Sunnygrove is a school where boys learn to become men. Thankfully, this year they have decided secretly that girls may start attending. Whether it's right or wrong, Yuka Koromick is about to become the first girl to ever enter the halls of Sunnygrove.

Sunnygrove School Building(Front)

20121222235145!Scepter_4_HQ.png

Sunnygrove School Building(Plan)

school+plan+L1a.jpg

Hallway(One of many)

another-ep-10-5.jpg

Cafeteria

2d6qzk4.jpg

Boys ONLY! This is an all boys school after all.

Keep cussing minimum.

Fade to black if needed.

Be nice(outside of the role-play).

Have fun! :3

-Yuka Koromick-

-First Day : 7:45 : Still sleeping-

Yuka heard the sounds of her alarm clock going off as she began to drift away from her sleeping state. When she opened her eyes she stared at her clock. 7:45. Her eyes widened and she jumped from the blankets, ignoring the cold air of her room that surrounded her. "Aw, crap!" she said as she turned off her alarm. She ran to the closet and threw the doors open and quickly changed into her new uniform. On the side of one of her closet doors was a mirror that took in her entire figure. She shrugged. It's ok, but a little too frilly for my taste. she thought as she grabbed her backpack and left the room. She ran down the stairs and hopped into her brown boots and with a piece of toast into her hand she was out the door. After she had showed the burnt toast down her throat she was on her motorcycle and in no time at all was in front of the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
zero woke up from a deep sleep tired all to hell he got up and put his clothes on he walked into the living room and got some food he left his house and walked to school apon arrival he saw a girl standing outside the front of the school "great" he thought "no I have to wait till she leaves" he leaned against the wall and waited so he didn't have to run into a girl

-Yuka Koromick-

Yuka saw the guys leaning against the wall looking at her with strange eyes. She shrugged to herself. It's probably nothing. she thought as she took off her helmet letting her orange hair fall in tangled waves. Then, as confidently as possible she walked into the school, ignoring the boy. But when she enetered her eyes widened. Not just one boy, ALL boys. Oh my gosh. she quickly ran to the information office. "Why is this an all boys school?" the boy there looked up at me. "Oh it's not. You see this year is the first year it's opening up to girls." he said, his eyes fixed on me like glue to paper. "Uh thanks." I said and walked away. Aw crap, what the freak am I going to do?

after seeing the girl walked in I followed in after I guess I should feel lucky ive only seen one girl so far I look around and see every one is trying to avoid me like usual so long as that girl stayed away from him he was cool zero walked into his home roon and took his seat waiting for the day to begain

-Yuka Koromick-

Finally getting her class schedule Yuka looked at the numbers on the doors and finally came to her homeroom. When she opened the door all of the class looked at her. Again, all boys. The teacher went to her. "Ah yes, you must be the Miss Koromick I've heard so much about. Class, this is the very first girl to join our private academy, now open for females as well." he said while searching for an empty seat. "Ah yes, and there is a seat beside Zero." she felt a chill run up her spine when she saw the boy from earlier who had given her such a cold look. She quickly went and sat by him, not wanting to get on the teachers bad side. And for the rest of the class she stared at her toes so that all of her classmate(staring at her, I might add)wouldn't see her beet red face.

when zero saw the girl walk into his class all he could thing is that he was fucked she would bully him like all the rest and would loose all his respect in the school then the teacher told her to sit next to him zero felt light headed oh no this is bad what am I going to do but on the outside zero just looked raging pissed off you could see flames emanate from his body he was looked so pissed off and all he did was make a face that seemed worst then death and stared straight forward

-Yuka Koromick-

Yuka could practically feel the flames from his body. Nevertheless he's a classmate and I should treat him as such. she thought in a rather formal sort of way the nudged him lightly. "Hey my name is Yuka Koromick, what's yours?" she whispered against his ear in a straight forward tone.

( (Sorry I haven't replied for so long. :/ Been busy.) )

zero flinched when the girl nudged him shit what now she asked him his name he just looked away to hide the fear which looked more like anger than fear "zero" he said quickly so he wouldn't have to speak anymore then he needed to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back