• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Many plots and pairings, don't be scared to ask!

HuskyDoge

Don't question my sanity. 👌
Hi, hello and welcome, I hope you find something worth your time! ⭐⭐⭐

◾Semi lit, no one liners, but no novellas
◾I have no triggers, just please no sex.
◾ I can do MxM, FxF, MxF, and NBx anyone.
◾ I prefer to play male, but I can double as female.
◾I'm very friendly, so don't be scared! :3
◾I am uk time, but I'm good with all timezones.

onto the plots, pairings and fandoms!

Fandoms
Marvel
Doctor who
teen wolf
agents of shield
Sherlock (bbc)
big hero 6
the maze runner
httyde
the Muppet show (Lol)
stranger things
Jurassic park
gravity falls
Rick and morty
More, but I can't think right now

Pairings ( romance, friends, sibling like bond, partners)

Superhero - Civilian ◾ ◾ ◾ ◾
Fantasy lover - science lover ◾ ◾ ◾
Tomboy country girl - New York Kid ◾ ◾ ◾
Mystery lover - Sherlock wannabe ◾ ◾
Secret agent parents - their kids ◾◾
ghost - human ◾ ◾
Alien - human ◾ ◾
Rising/ famous singer - Guitarist newbie ◾ ◾◾
Shy kid - popular kid ◾ ◾
Wannabe villain - inquisitive stranger ◾ ◾ ◾ ◾
Futuristic robot fighter - dragon trainer ◾ ◾
brother -brother◾
Runaway - circus performer ◾ ◾ ◾
Semi immortal - time traveler ◾ ◾
Sister - brother ◾
Animal lover - shapeshifter ◾ ◾ ◾ ◾
Celebrity/youtuber - fan ◾ ◾

Plots

1) [Sci-fi] Earth is visited by a vast intergalactic empire ruled by a multi-species coalition of some of the most militaristic, aggressive, and warlike aliens in the whole galaxy. The rest of the galaxy is scared shitless of them. Humanity prepares for the worst, However, the empire does not want to invade earth, blow-up the planet, or enslave our species. They want us to join them. (very open, we can build the plot together!)

2) [Supernatural] Mc and yc have been friends since first grade, always hanging out together, and having fun. Everything was going well, and the town was a pretty safe place to live in.. But one day, whilst on a camping trip in the woods, mc disappears, and despite weeks of searching, not even a trace of him was left behind. That was four years ago, long before strange things started happening in the town. Yc is at home, when something catches her/his attention outside. she opens the door to see mc standing at the door, bruised, blooded and four years older.
when the strange happenings start to get worse, and potentially more dangerous, mc claims he knows what is happening, and tries to warn the police, teachers, anyone he can, but they all say that he is a confused boy that has been through a traumatic experience and doesn't know what he's talking about. Will yc believe him, or has she/he moved on from their once unbreakable bond? (this can be tweaked if you wanna play the supernatural, or it can be any creature/spirit/being?)

3) [Supernatural] mc and yc where the best of friends (lovers, if you want romance) once upon a time, but an argument had split them apart, and they had both gone separate ways. Mc moved out of the town, and in the months (or years) apart, mc and yc learnt of their heritages, mc being a supernatural Hunter but only knowing half the truth, whilst yc learnt of her/his special abilities. mc's family decides to move back into the town, and whilst packing, he comes across a box full of photos and small trinkets from when they where still friends. Mc decides to at least try to make up with yc, and gets ready to go to her/his house, but mc's dad decides to take him out into the woods for a quick hunting trip. What will happen when the former friends meet again, but in a bad situation. Mc has a crossbow aimed at yc, and yc is poised to attack.. Will they make up, or will the friendship fall even further, maybe even past saving? (This can be romance, or strictly friendship, it's up to you!)

4) [Supernatural/sci-fi] It is the year 2046, and the world is at the brink of collapse. After the discovery of supernatural beings amongst humans, the planet has been through years of war between the humans and the supernatural, fighting for dominance.
A virus was developed to control the level of supernatural beings,one that would slowly destroy brain cells, sending the infected insane, eventually killing them. The virus was ment to be a bio weapon against the supernatural, but the plan backfired and the virus spread to anything and everything that was alive, save for a small percentage of humanity, apparently immune, most of them being young adults and teenagers. The imunes DNA could be used to halt the virus, but only if the blood was compatible, otherwise the body would reject it, like a organ transplant. It was a gift to be immune from the virus, but also a curse as an organisation known as Insight took control of the situation, rounding up the remaining immune, and performing tests and experiments in hope to find a cure, only giving it to those that insight deem worthy of survival. When mc and yc wake up with little memory of how they got there and who they where, remembering names but not much else. When they are taken to a lab for tests and experiments, will they question the sanity of draining innocent civilians for the twisted new world order? Will they stay in the walls of insight, or will they risk it all to escape, and hopefully find a safe haven. What would happen if it turned out one of them was actually a supernatural, and had been hiding it the whole time? ( can be tweaked to preference.)

5) [horror/sci-fi] dreams, the state of mind between consciousness and unconsciousness, perfectly engineered pockets of reality and fantasies combined, well they thought it was perfect. I often wonder who came up with the idea of aliens, Monsters and ghosts? How could someone make something like that up? well, those things are usually seen in bad dreams. What would happen if you woke up, stuck inside a dream? What if dreaming isn't even real, and everything is just a small memory put into your head by a computer? People aren't supposed to wake up from these dreams.. Because they might just wake to a living nightmare.. (Very barebones, want to help build this story with me?)

MORE PLOTS COMING SOON!

heyyy, could use a new partner! I like the famous person X guitar newbie pairing, the runaway X circus performer pairing, and plot 3 also has caught my attention, but I also like your overal sci-fi/supernatural ideas so I think we'd get along great ^^

Number 3 got my attention, though I can do a number of them if you want, they all seem so interesting! ^^

hey I'd be interested in runaway x circus performer, wannabe villain x inquisitive stranger, I also have a sibling pairing (not romantic at all) that ties in with superheros and villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back