• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Many different plot ideas

JACJAB01

I would love to do a Iraq and Afghanistan RP. For those of you who wouldn't know where to begin with that it's ok to jump in as a reporter, medic, etc and grow with the tank platoon as the conduct operations there in 2008. Romance, Action, Gore. It's a way for me to tell our story via Role Play.

I also would like to do any RPthat could use the plots of Hellsing, Claymore, Gun Slinger Girl (all of age characters this time), Gundam Wing, Black Lagoon*, using their plots and worlds.

I have alot allot of experience with some fantasy but I would like to do one that dates back before the Romans. One that explains how creatures such as Vampires, werewolves, etc came to be and the role angels and demons played in that with their human counter parts. I think that would allow us to stay creatively on task.

I am also open to most ideas that I have not listed. I enjoy writing so hit me up :)

Hello! I'd be interesting in your third idea here, about how vampire/werewolves/etc were created. Are you still open for rp? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back