• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings manhwa-inspired oc/oc - Tropes of Reincarnation, Revenge, Hunters & More { Now With Plots! }

BladesofValkyrie

One Master to Rule Them All
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! Sorry this isn't going to be anything fancy, I'm not in the mood to go all out. So I'll get right into it.

About Me
- I'm an adult
- I've been roleplaying on and off for about 8 years, just came back from a long break.
- I prefer quality over quantity. I don't have any typical amount because it really depends on how much there is to write for me, but I'll try to match.
- I'm only interested in oc/oc and have no real desire to write canon characters. When I've written canon characters in the past, I've always felt the need to be true to the original material and it generally takes more thinking than I've got spare right now, I'm much more comfortable with canonical world systems though (granted there's enough information or even if it's just used as a base). You're free to play canon characters as you desire though.
- I love chatting with my partners outside of rps! Especially if we have similar interests. This isn't a requirement, just an offer.

What I'm looking for
- Communication, even if not chatting then about the roleplay. Whether that's stuff we want to happen, stuff we want to avoid, anything you want to share about what's going on, or even just what we like or dislike so we can focus on one or the other. It doesn't need to be constant but if anything does come to mind, if there's something you want to happen but forcing it or surprising me with it might throw off the flow, or if something is drawing from your enjoyment or is making your uncomfortable then I'd like to hear it.
- Prompt me if I vanish for a while, I have an awful working memory.

Current Cravings
  • Mutual Yandere (Especially in something like Darwin's Game, MHA or a manhwa setting)
  • Villains
Plots
The greatest hero to ever exist, a paragon of justice, chosen of the gods, your character is praised far and wide for their countless accomplishments. What greater prey achievement could there be than to turn such an incredible existence into nothing more than their devoted pet? Of course, even the greatest sorcerer couldn't manipulate the mind of the gods' chosen hero... at least, not at its strongest.
So what happens when the powers that be begin to fear the hero's power and searches for ways to diminish or even erase it? Now how could they let such an opportunity slide?
In a world where gates to worlds filled with monsters seeking the destruction of humanity, heroes known as "hunters" with special abilities arise to keep the forces at bay. To foster these hunters, special academies and training facilities are constructed to teach them and help them train. Of course, nothing could possibly go wrong when people gain power without any prerequisite.
Among those, a young summoner who can seemingly only create small creatures begins their journey.
Why contain yourself to one setting? At the benevolence of unknown Benefactors, a small group of people have been stripped from their old lives and thrown into "fictional" worlds for the entertainment of these "Gods". Navigate setting after setting, gathering items and powers, until you can finally complete your last Jump and gain the power to navigate these worlds on your own.
After being summoned to another world, my character finds themself thrown away as they'd arrived without a blessing. In a strange twist of fate, this is what leads them to discover their true ability. Teaming up with your character, the pair set out to take the world by storm. Or maybe they just want to live peacefully.

Fandoms:
  • Overgeared
  • My Hero Academia (the setting itself, I'm only so familiar with the story)
  • Solo Leveling
  • Darwin's Game
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
  • Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!
  • (feel free to inquire)

Tropes/Genres/Subgenres
  • Isekai
  • Overpowered Protagonist
  • Villainess
  • Revenge
  • System
  • Adventurers & Guilds
  • High Fantasy
  • VRMMORPG/DMMORPG/Virtual Worlds
  • Game Elements
  • Obsessive Love/Possessive Love
  • Codependency
  • Platonic & Familial Love
  • Reincarnation
  • Transmigration
  • Dropped into a Game/Book/Whatever
  • Hunters/Modern Dungeons
I've got a particular fondness for highly obsessive, devoted and worshipful characters so if you've got any interest in playing those kinds of characters at any degree hmu 👉 👉 if not, you're still welcome here.

Some of my favorite character archetypes to play
  • Monster Tamers/Summoners
  • Reincarnated as a Villainous Noble and willing to take advantage of it
  • Betrayed Hero
  • Hella OP bitch who would like to not reveal this fact thank you
  • Hella OP bitch who is ready to smash a hoe's face into the ground
  • More, I'll have to update this sometime. But those are
Though I usually design/choose the character to the rp. But if you'd find any trope or archetype particularly interesting just ask, I'll let you know if I'm interested :)

Last edited:
absolutely adore a buncha these! <3 feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back