• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

mama kat's freebies

MamaKat

filthy casual
Hey! I'm mamakat and I like doing freebies to practice and improve my art!

I am only doing portraits at the moment, but keep your eye out in the future.

Examples of my art -- minor warning: lil bit of blood on two of 'em. 

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3 (small amount of blood, warning)

Example 4

Example 5 (slight amount of blood, warning)

Example 6

Example 7 (a sketch, warning a girl in a swimsuit)

Rules:

1. I need a reference picture or if its a gijinka, a picture of said thing I'll be humanizing. PM me if you don't have either. We can talk.

2. I will pick and choose what I want to draw, the first being done will be the ones I have the most inspiration for.

3. Don't rush me! I am doing these for free, so I may be slower then I would with a paid commission.

4. Feel free to pm me whatever if you have questions, or a special request.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MamaKat Girl, these are incredible! I really like your style and find it super sweet that you're doing this. Huehue, I have a request, if I may. :)  

Do you only need a reference image or would you like a description along with that? 

@MamaKat Girl, these are incredible! I really like your style and find it super sweet that you're doing this. Huehue, I have a request, if I may. :)  

Do you only need a reference image or would you like a description along with that? 

I only require a reference image, description is optional!

@MamaKat Ah, sweet! I don't have to work. Ahaha, I am so lazy it's not funny.
Well, the reference image would be my profile picture- hehe. 

Pink and Blue Anime Boy.png

it me 

hi

hi how are you

Anyway wait lemme spike you my son i love u and ur art its my aesthetic

ok there's like 4 but that's ok that's his fam 

it's red boi

he's very mad and claims he isn't a furry

H0lbXRh.png

you didnt need this many references

u probably didnt

u got him anyway

but ay!! ur a bean for doing this hopefully u dont get absolutely swamped with requests

it me 

hi

hi how are you

Anyway wait lemme spike you my son i love u and ur art its my aesthetic

ok there's like 4 but that's ok that's his fam 

it's red boi

he's very mad and claims he isn't a furry

H0lbXRh.png

you didnt need this many references

u probably didnt

u got him anyway

but ay!! ur a bean for doing this hopefully u dont get absolutely swamped with requests

Eyyy! I'm halfway done with my first request so I should be working on it tmw-ish. I'll pop up a stream link to let everyone know what I'm up to when I get to it.

I'd love it if you could draw my guy! I sketched him out real quick on a paper with paint on it, sorry. The top part of his hair and his eyes are blue. 

Snapchat-1396717080.jpg

x0iVUyP.png

Second freebie done... Ding! Done for Entarriance! Will start working on the next soon enough.

your art is adorable!

maybe you would like to draw spook? his eyes are green in case you can't tell because of the emo haircut and my bad art...

image.jpeg

Can you do the mechanist too! I love finding art of my avatar and posting it up for all to see, don't worry I always give credit where credit is due, in fact if you could supply me with a link To your other art id be happy to post that as well for others to see

IMG_7470.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back