• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mall of the dead.

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Two weeks ago a sick man was administered to a hospital. Within one day's time the hospital was over ran with the dead.

Now the city was taken over. The town was quarantined with military forces blocking all known exits. What survivors there were are either hold up in their homes are banded together in safe havens. One such haven is the Mega Mall. Four stories tall with other a hundred stores in it.

The mall survivors constantly have to deal with the undead as their ammo and supplies dwindle. How long will they be able to last?

๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh, Jagson. One of my favorite users on RPNation. I really do love your ideas, really. I'm not sure if this is still active, but it's nice seeing you anyway.

Interested!

I'm super interested too, if this is still active!

giving me mega chopping mall x zomb apocalypse vibes!! i'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back