Male vs Female

Today, we shall not fight for our honor as men. Because I have found something greater than that. This not a battle between men and women. This is a battle about a brotherhood that goes beyond the difference of gender. Men and women who were so different before have now found a common experience. They are not just men or women anymore, they are BROTHERS!

*theme song starts*

DUN DAH DAH DOOOO, DU DU DU DOOO! DAHHHH DO DU DOOO, DU DO DU DOOO!

*cue movie intro voice* 

Long ago, there were two races, alike only in their hubris.

Men, were from Mars, and grew hair everywhere, were very violent, and in college normally formed into packs and occupied great houses. Finally had enough.

Women were from Venus, a great race that valued nails, hair, clothing, and even valued books like Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey as men discreetly brought such things to gatherings of his fellows specifically to make fun of it. They had terrorized men for millennia over the issue of keeping the toilet seat down or up, and it had turned bloody.

Can these two species coexist? Or will one merely piss standing up, and one fall in?

Only one Man can resolve this conflict of unimaginable scale.

They call him...

THE MINUSER.

Pat, I must remind you that this is no longer a conflict between men and women. This is about the defense of our sacred brotherhood. Men and women can indeed coexist as brothers. Those who go against the brotherhood not only go against us, but against the very coexistence of men and women that we so espouse.

I waited five posts to score you dumb crumpet, how hard is it to count?

Specifically, you must wait for 5 voting posts. Not posts in themselves.

Pat, I must remind you that this is no longer a conflict between men and women. This is about the defense of our sacred brotherhood. Men and women can indeed coexist as brothers. Those who go against the brotherhood not only go against us, but against the very coexistence of men and women that we so espouse.

IT'S A MOVIE INTRO. IT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU QUESTION THINGS AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO START UP THE SETTING OF THE MOVIE!

Never says anything about that in the OP.

Face it, I'm right as usual.

Never says anything about that in the OP.

Face it, I'm right as usual.

First of all, that's an incredibly arrogant thing to say. Secondly, it was a rule that was added later by the OP when this started to get going faster, so Pat and SkyCommander are correct. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back