Making multiple characters?

Dugym

One Thousand Club
<p>

Do roleplays here allow multiple characters? On the other forum, it does, and to distinguish between them, we post like this: <strong>Bob</strong> Bob was bored, so he got on the trampoline. <strong>Alex </strong> Alex hated Bob, so she pushed him off the trampoline. Do you do something like that here, or do most roleplays not allow multiple characters? What's the story with multiple characters here?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the GM. Most will usually accept multiple characters, from my experience. Some will deny multiple characters, while others will encourage it.

As for distinguishing between them, there's not really any one right way to go about it as long as you're clear on who's talking.

RPN does not regulate how people roleplay. We do not have rules saying you have to do things any certain way.

As long as you are making your RPs in the right forum and following some basic site-wide rules, which I encourage you to read here, you do what works for you and your group. Rules such as number of characters, post formatting, and so on are set entirely by GMs and not at all by RPN.

Hope this helped!

Anomaly said:
RPN does not regulate how people roleplay. We do not have rules saying you have to do things any certain way.
As long as you are making your RPs in the right forum and following some basic site-wide rules, which I encourage you to read here, you do what works for you and your group. Rules such as number of characters, post formatting, and so on are set entirely by GMs and not at all by RPN.

Hope this helped!
It did but the big bold letters kinda freaked me out lol.

It's fine, I guess I just have a negative association with strings of words in bold.

Maybe use underline instead?

Did that first sentence sound bad in your head? Based on your response it sounded like it did. Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Riuma said:
Did that first sentence sound bad in your head? Based on your response it sounded like it did. Or is my mind playing tricks on me?
Dude... You worry too much xD

Bolded red text is traditionally OFFICIAL MODERATOR VOICE on a couple of forums, so I can see how you'd make the connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back