Make sure to lock the door at night.. (Sign Ups)

AGProject7347

Elder Member
Make sure to lock the door at night... (Still open)

Story and Info: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/2105-Make-sure-to-lock-the-door-at-night?p=55586#post55586

Character Application:

Name:
(Full Name)

Fake Name: (A different name to use in town or with strangers outside witness protection)

(12-27 No higher, no lower) I really don't want too many kids.

Personality:

Bio:
(Include where they witnessed the murder and why they were there. Be creative because it will be different for everyone)

Apperance: (No Anime)

Room Number: (There is ten in total, 1-5 upstairs, 6-10 downstairs. Girls up, boys down)

Room: (Include a picture of your room. Here is the basic)

View attachment 2653

Other:

I love to keep the characters balanced, look at this before you create your character. (I update evertime someone joins)

Female Characters:
3/5

Male Characters: 2/5

Room Numbers:

Amaya- Room 1

Liselle- Room 2

Caroline- Room 4

Lys- Room 8

James- Room 10

Name: Raven White

Witness Protection Name: Sarah Raine

Looks:

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs...8baf578c_h.jpg

Personality: Very intelligent and very quiet. She likes to keep to herself. She is afraid of storms.

Crush: No one yet

History: Raven had a pretty normal life. Middle class, pubic school, all that good stuff. She had a lot of friends that she had to leave behind when she was sent to the house, and after witnessing the event she became shy, not wanting to talk to people too much in case she was in danger.

Room:3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8230585@N06/3426746936/

Bio: She was at the murder scene because she wanted to be alone. She likes to explore abandoned areas and take pictures/draw them, and had chosen that house because she was taking photos in the area and came across it.

Other: She has a small knife that she keeps in her room, hidden away.

((I love Rule 10, and If there is anything else I need please let me know))

Name: Amaya Young

Fake Name: Akira Sasaki

Personality: Amaya was always the intelligent at school. She was also the most sarcastic and smart ass you'd ever meet. Amaya was also outgoing if you go to know her. Always loyal, no matter what happens. Goes to far lengths for someone, even a stranger, if it's for a good cause. Put's people's needs before her's, which happens often with her. Never judges someone, if someone is ever nervous, she tries to change the conversation.

Bio: She has a dark past that no one knows about, you can ask, but she probably will give you a lie. She was at the building of the murder because she saw a little girl lost her kite there, so she went to get it. Everyone views her as the saracstic intelligent girl, but that's far from what she is.

Apperance:
http://photo.fullat.com/d/13273-2/Keiko_Kitagawa_001.jpg

Room:
http://www.digsdigs.com/photos/teen-room-2.jpg

Room: 1(Upstairs)

Other: N/A

I love rule 10

Name: Lys Ravennark

Personality: Lys is a geeky type of boy. He enjoys playing video games, but he tends to shy away from shooters or really violent ones. He enjoys fantasy and sci-fi and can get very passionate about things he likes. Lys tries to please everyone, not wanting people to fight or to get in trouble, but he is not a leader and tends to try and stay out of trouble. He can be naive about things, but is a bright kid.

Bio: Lys was born into a small family, with only one older sister. As kids they were close, but as they got older, Lys split away from his sister and found his own thing. Lys at times didn't want to be connected to his sister, but he also wanted to be sure that she was taking care of herself and not doing anything crazy. Lys has a large group of friends though and he usually only spends time with his sister at home. Lys plans on becoming a comic book artist and practices drawing all the time. Lys was going to a party with his sister after much convincing but they ended up getting lost and ended up at the abandoned building.

Apperance:
redheaded_boy_by_mariarti.jpg

Room Number: 8

Room:
Punk_Boy_Bedroom_by_sakta.jpg

Other: N/A

Name:
Liselle Ravennark

Personality: Liselle is a wild girl and can have an attitude when people judge her on this. Mostly Liselle is a happy, hyper person and doesn't let things get to her. Liselle is a sweet girl and just wants to have fun and enjoy herself. Liselle tends to act first and think later, but she tries her best at what she does.

Bio: Liselle was born first in her family, although she never had a problem with being an older sister and cares very much for her younger brother. In middle school Liselle wanted to branch out from being a 'normal, boring person' but her parents did not like the idea. So Liselle instead lashed out and did whatever her parents disapproved of. Liselle became a party girl in high school, but has avoided drinking and most drugs. She has had many boyfriends and may not be a virgin though. Liselle has seen how her actions have affected her family and has cooled down a bit in her last year of high school and plans on taking her future seriously, although she does not plan on stop having fun.

Apperance:
Penelope_Mint_Pink_Blue_hair_by_PenMint.jpg

Room Number: 2

Room:
teen_room_2_by_semsa-d22a4lv.jpg
(messier)

Other: A habit smoker

[MENTION=1872]Legendless[/MENTION] your room pisture is a link to a browse thing for DeviantArt, changed that and your approved.

Name: Kyle Henderson

Personality: Generally agreeable, almost brotherly a lot of the time. Kyle hasn't let hard times get to him much.

Bio:
Growing up, Kyle got involved with the wrong crowd, and often regretted it. After finally graduating highschool, he disassociated himself with them, and moved on to live his own life. He was treating some minor injuries in the building, assuming it to be abandoned, he figured it would be a fine place to hide his injuries, he doesn't like sharing where they came from.

Appearance: Kyle is very tall, at about six and a half feet tall, and with an athletic frame, though he rarely hits the gym, he avoids the questions toward his physique. Letting his dark hair grow long to donate, it often gets in his way, and needs to be blown out of his face.

Room Number: Ten

Room:

View attachment 2659

I love rule ten. Almost forgot about that.

I love rule ten.

Character Application:

Name: (Full Name) Caroline Danson/ Maddie Brinkerman

Fake name for town: Dana Lewis (taken from her preferred last name and her "father"'s name)

Personality: Quiet, intelligent, guarded, traumatized but does not realize it

Bio: (Include why they were at the building where the murder took place) Caroline was born Maddie Brinkerman; however, she was kidnapped when she was eight years old by a man who kept her for six years, Lewis Danson. Lewis convinced Maddie that she was actually his daughter Caroline, and that she had been kidnapped by the people she had thought to be her true parents. Maddie grew to believe him, and as they moved constantly, evading the police, she grew to love him as well and be brainwashed by everything he fed her. Only a few months ago, Maddie and Lewis were discovered by the police, and Maddie was taken back to her true parents- who she now believed had kidnapped her.

On the day that she witnessed the murder, Maddie, who refuses to go by anything but Caroline, had snuck out of the house, wanting to run away or at least be alone for a time from the people she no longer considered to be her parents. It was while she took shelter at the house she witnessed the murder.

Apperance: (No Anime)

View attachment 2670

Room Number: (There is ten in total.) 4

Room: (Include a picture of your room. Here is the basic)

View attachment 2671

Name: Gottschalk Theodorus Holt, but introduces himself as GT

Personality: An easy going, introverted man with less of a southern drawl than he had ten years ago, but still the same manners and patience his mother taught him.

Bio: The last three generations of his father’s family were cattle and horse ranchers, and GT liked it well enough, but he did something unforgivable when he was seventeen and his father kicked him out in the middle of the night. With his mother’s help, GT went on to college, med school and became a doctor, but still only his mother would contact him every once in a blue moon. He’s moved on with his life, but one unfortunate evening he thought he heard someone yelling for help from a building he was passing and went to check it out.

Appearance:

View attachment 2673

Room Number: 9, downstairs

Room View attachment 2674

Instead of that jewelry box, GT has a ten gallon fish tank)

Other: GT had several animals but was only able to bring his cat and betta fish to the new home. Although he was able to find homes for most of them before he went into hiding, he still mourns the losses.

I really don’t love rule 10, but I do like rule 9

Alright...Thanks

--- Merged Double Post ---

Name:

Erabella Jayde Cloakwood

Female

Personality:

Meet her.

Bio:

Erabella grew up in a rich family. When she found out she was adopted she ran away. Seeking shelter she ran into an old abandoned building. She slinked through it and saw shadows. She peeked around the corner to witness a man shoot somebody. She ran out of the building only to be caught by the police. They put her in Witness Protection and now she's here.

Apperance:

images

Room Number:

Room Number 5

Room:

images

Other:

Guys I just realize that with Katherine's character taking the 5th room, it'll be all girls upstairs and all boys downstairs. xD

so the girls are 14, 16, 17, 17, 18, and the boys are 13, 18, and 27 so far...huge range in boys lol. I predict Caroline/Maddie is going to end up holing away from everyone since most are older

Character Application:

Name: Noah Maxwell Kingston

Personality: An atypical, bemusing man with a fondness for teasing.

Bio: From an early age Noah Maxwell was marked as strange, and as such, never had much of a social life. In response, he took up walking, and by the time he was twenty he had thirty seven different routes each varying in length by exactly a quarter mile each. With a love of things strange, he took up writing 'odd' short stories, which would drive him into going into an art school for college, taking any and all literature classes they offered as well as a few for simple illustrations. Eventaully, he found his way back into his walking habit after college, and not long after, had been out on a custum one when he had passed by the scene as it became that of a crime.

Apperance:

View attachment 2679

http://blogyul.miqrogroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/marnispringsummerreadytowear2010milanodutchmodelrogierbosschaart0.JPG

Room Number: 7

Room:

View attachment 2678

http://www.seatingtrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sma_120409_012.jpg

The abnormal amount of white gives it the appearence of being much bigger than it is. Inside the mirrored 'dresser' is just stacks and stacks of books, and random objects like a theatre skull, a basket of feathers, chalk slates, and an array of tea cups (Color coordiated and perfectly in line).

Other: Writes under the pen name Nik Whells.

I "love" rule ten

[MENTION=646]Xx-Katherine-xX[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30]Esme[/MENTION] you both are accepted. Oh, and just to let you know I changed my character, again :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back