• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Make America Great Again (Political Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Trump

Greetings, this is your next president Donald Trump! My last thread didn't seem to be seen by anyone so I am reposting this to make sure everyone has a fair chance to voice their opinions. I would like you, the citizens of the great United States, to tell me policies you would like to see be made in the near future. Remember, there is no wrong answer!

[QUOTE="Donald Trump]The American people have a right to bear arms! I won't revoke that right from them.

[/QUOTE]
Why not? It's getting people killed!

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Bruh it's not the guns it's the fuckin people.

[/QUOTE]
preach <3

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Bruh it's not the guns it's the fuckin people.

[/QUOTE]
But if those people kill each other with guns take away the guns and stop them from being able to kill each other so easily

MrSquid123 said:
But if those people kill each other with guns take away the guns and stop them from being able to kill each other so easily
either way people are gonna still have access to guns from overseas, black markets etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adira said:
either way people are gonna still have access to guns from overseas, black markets etc.
Look guns are illegal in the uk, do you know how many people have guns in the uk? NOT VERY BLOODY MANY!

MrSquid123 said:
Look guns are illegal in the uk, do you know how many people have guns in the uk? NOT VERY BLOODY MANY!
k m8. imma just leave now

baiii

MrSquid123 said:
This thread isn't about the UK, it's about America. We need guns.

Besides, it's a fact that most gun crimes in America involve gangsters shooting other gangsters. The average gun owner never uses his or her gun to commit a crime.

[QUOTE="Donald Trump]Greetings, this is your next president Donald Trump! My last thread didn't seem to be seen by anyone so I am reposting this to make sure everyone has a fair chance to voice their opinions. I would like you, the citizens of the great United States, to tell me policies you would like to see be made in the near future. Remember, there is no wrong answer!

[/QUOTE]
31BB7EE600000578-3471598-image-m-17_1456853746758.jpg

MrSquid123 said:
"The guiding laws for firearms in Scotland are the Firearms (Scotland) Rules 1989 and the Firearms Act (1968). All handguns, semi-automatic and pump-action non-rim-fire rifles are prohibited. A few pistols are licensed on a Firearm Certificate for exactly the same reasons as the rest of Great Britain."

MrSquid123 said:
Why not? It's getting people killed!
With that logic, kitchen knives should be banned. Anything really. I can kill you with a fucking chair if I wanted. Or even an incredibly blunt sword. And if I punched your temples with enough strength a few times, you would die. Besides, overpopulation is a huge problem, so really, more deaths is kind of helping us.

This is not an RP, nor is it any sort of debate. If you are wishing to discuss issues regarding current events, we have a forum for that: Current Events. If, however, this is a facetious thread, please use the General Discussion forum.

Thread Locked.

Captain Hesperus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back