Make a character with songs

Syfer

I may be insane, but I'm not stupid.
Roleplay Type(s)
So here's what you need to do to complete this challenge/game...
1. Open the app you use to listen to music with (a radio works fine too.)
2. Put the app on shuffle and write down the songs
-This is very important YOU MUST WRITE THEM IN THE ORDER THEY PLAY IN
3. Got your songs now here comes the fun part. Make a character out of those songs.
- name: first song
- looks: second song
- childhood: third song
- teen years: fourth song
- young adult: Fifth song
4. Put the songs together and out of what you got make a character sheet, and post it here. I want to see what you guys got!

Here's mine!
Name: Scarlet Fue Obliger (Numbers- Melanie Martinez)
Looks: Teary blue eyes, messy brunette hair usually in buns, circular gold glasses, blue jeans, baggy wool sweater, black tennis shoes, scar on left cheek, and some scars on her legs. (I miss you- mxmtoon)

Childhood: (If I killed someone for you- Alec Benjamin) At the age of three she was in a car crash. It was her fault. Her mother was driving, and she had to turn around to help her. A car came and crashed into theirs; instantly killing her mother leaving her with a scar. Her father blamed her, and she tried everything to make him happy. He was drunk constantly; he beat her. But she didn't tell anyone, because she didn't think it was a big deal. Eventually one of her teachers found out. People took her away from her father. They said he shouldn't beat her, and they gave her to a new family. For many years she was bullied at school.

Teen years:(looking at me- Sabrina carpenter) she had made a friend at a flea market; her friend helped her to see that she was beautiful. She became more confident, and even let down her hair. People started to treat her different; she became popular. And that friend she made; stayed her friend.

There was a dramatic shift between teen and adult so I played another song to explain why that had happened: She fell in love with her friend; deeply in love. She said that she felt the same, and they dated. Heck scarlet even wanted to propose, but her girlfriend cheated. Again and agian, and again and again she forgave her. But one day she came home to find her girlfriend hanging. She could not believe her eyes. In her note she said that she was ashamed for cheating.

Young adult: She was empty; she even cut herself(hence the scars on her legs). She went through her young adult life with a smile plastered on her face. No one knew that she blamed herself. She carried a job, and ate food, but she didn't sleep very well or feel much emotion. Until...

Why did I get such sad songs!!! I hope you get something better!

Music is my life. This was legit SO fun. THANK YOU. I love my character and wanna learn more about her.

Name- Dove Korongo

~ The song was The Crane Wife (3) by The Decembrists. Korongo is “Crane” in Swahili ~

Looks- Tall, pale skinned, freckled girl with ash blonde hair. She dyes the tips dark blue. Her eyes are striking indigo. She wears skinny ripped jeans and tie-dye shirts. On top of that she always has on a denim jacket covered in pins with offensive sayings and punk rock band logos.

~ The song was Dirty Little Secret by the All American Rejects. The outfit was based on the general mood and genre of the song. ~

Childhood- When she was young her father made her believe that she was nothing without his protection and teaching. Her only escape was going to school and meeting her best friend and crush, Lexi. Eventually she found out that Lexi had double crossed her, and her dad told her that she did that because she was a traitor like the rest of the world, and that she would only find peace and comfort with him. Dove lived in complete and total obedience until she turned fifteen.

~ The song was Sad but True by Metallica. Her childhood years were based off the lyrics, but instead of using the intended meaning of religion, I took it as an abusive parent/child relationship. ~

Teen years- When Dove was fifteen she bought her first guitar. Her father didn’t permit loud music in his household, but she learned how to play from her friend, Bumble. The two played Queen songs every Saturday night, since her father believed that she was always staying at her “proper” friend’s house to study. Learning to play completely changed her personality towards others, especially her dad. She became more rebellious, but even more importantly, confident. She actually wrote a song about Lexi, saying how much she missed her and wished that her friend could’ve loved her back.

~ The song was I Just Laugh by nevershoutnever. I took inspiration from the tempo and lyrics of the song ~

Young Adult Life- The day Dove turned eighteen,she left, yelling at her father that she didn’t belong to him, that she was her own person. Her father tried to apologize and even grabbed her wrist, telling her that she would never make money as a musician and creator. She replied plainly, “Well then I’ll give up, be homeless, die alone. But even hell is better than here, so screw off.”

~ The song was Stop by Matchbox 20. I took inspiration from the lyrics ~

Here's mine!
Name: Scarlet Fue Obliger (Numbers- Melanie Martinez)
Looks: Teary blue eyes, messy brunette hair usually in buns, circular gold glasses, blue jeans, baggy wool sweater, black tennis shoes, scar on left cheek, and some scars on her legs. (I miss you- mxmtoon)

Childhood: (If I killed someone for you- Alec Benjamin) At the age of three she was in a car crash. It was her fault. Her mother was driving, and she had to turn around to help her. A car came and crashed into theirs; instantly killing her mother leaving her with a scar. Her father blamed her, and she tried everything to make him happy. He was drunk constantly; he beat her. But she didn't tell anyone, because she didn't think it was a big deal. Eventually one of her teachers found out. People took her away from her father. They said he shouldn't beat her, and they gave her to a new family. For many years she was bullied at school.

Teen years:(looking at me- Sabrina carpenter) she had made a friend at a flea market; her friend helped her to see that she was beautiful. She became more confident, and even let down her hair. People started to treat her different; she became popular. And that friend she made; stayed her friend.

There was a dramatic shift between teen and adult so I played another song to explain why that had happened: She fell in love with her friend; deeply in love. She said that she felt the same, and they dated. Heck scarlet even wanted to propose, but her girlfriend cheated. Again and agian, and again and again she forgave her. But one day she came home to find her girlfriend hanging. She could not believe her eyes. In her note she said that she was ashamed for cheating.

Young adult: She was empty; she even cut herself(hence the scars on her legs). She went through her young adult life with a smile plastered on her face. No one knew that she blamed herself. She carried a job, and ate food, but she didn't sleep very well or feel much emotion. Until...

Why did I get such sad songs!!! I hope you get something better!

Ours actually were a bit similar wow ;0

Mine were sad too x0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back