• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Mai's Art Dump

verdantdreams

Spacefarer
Roleplay Type(s)
A place for mostly RP related stuff. Mostly digital sketches, a rare traditional thing here and there. Yeah :'D

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 3.38.08 pm.png Island Radio.jpg

Because artblock's been killing me, I'm gonna accept a couple portrait sketch requests (I may or may not colour them it really depends on my mood). No fanart, nothing explicit please, and animals (I still need to fix that). I'll greatly appreciate a few details about them like personality traits and such. It helps dictate the pose/expression unless you're going for something specific.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Just like my soul. *cue heavy metal music* Jokes jokes.

But thanks!

HAH!! But high key same tho. XDD *Wake me up* WAKE ME UP INSIDE--*can't wake up* WAKE ME UP INSIIID--SAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!

No problem maaaan! :) Oh, have you ever attempted to colour from grayscale? You seem to have a pretty good grasp on that idea so I feel as though it'd be fairly easy for you to go from grey to colour if you wanted to. XD

HAH!! But high key same tho. XDD *Wake me up* WAKE ME UP INSIDE--*can't wake up* WAKE ME UP INSIIID--SAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!

No problem maaaan! :) Oh, have you ever attempted to colour from grayscale? You seem to have a pretty good grasp on that idea so I feel as though it'd be fairly easy for you to go from grey to colour if you wanted to. XD

CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME--

I'm still working on it, to be honest haha. Especially when thinking of different lighting situations like nighttime and sunset. Choosing colours can be a little tough (thank god for reference) but I'll get there soon. I hope :'D

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 2.44.27 pm.png
Another WIP. I'm getting a fantasy RP idea and I drew out the major 'factions' and a typical character from the said faction. it really isn't a faction but I dunno. Yeah XD

Looks great!

Though the Scot warrior woman's hand looks a little too 'flat' in comparison to how detailed and well oriented the rest of her is.
Yeaaah hand anatomy is the bane of my existence XD I tend to avoid that part at all costs. It's not finished though, so that's pretty much why it's still flat haha. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it off. But thanks for leaving a comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back