Main

Onyx lost a good vision of hitting her as she growl "oh for hella sake" she said as she return her rifle and stand up and walk downstairs going to them. while she walk getting close someone hit her by a car in the open fields as she crash by the tree. standing back up as she look at them but she was bleeding. she walk closer to them. as blood go down to her and she take out her knife 

@Alaster Von Grim

Jack heard the crash and ran towards it, he came up behind onyx and grabbed her wrist then tilted her head back. He looked her in the eye for a few minutes then kissed her on the mouth

Onyx look at him as he kissed her. she drop her knife hitting it into the ground and she look at him then blink as she blush as she kiss him in return but the part of her hitting by a car and crashing by a tree made her faint 

@Alaster Von Grim

the car drove away fastly and the cops chase after it. Onyx open her eyes as she look around and sat down "i have the most weirdest dream" she said with a smile "what am i doing here?" she said as she notice her bandages "weird...."

@Alaster Von Grim

Onyx look at him and smile " hu ive got a visitor " she said with a smile then stop "it wasnt a dream" she said as she started to blush and giggle. She then look ar him again "really" she wonder as she stoid up and walk close to him as she touch his cheeks

@Alaster Von Grim

"Bye then" she mumble with a wave as she look aroundthe clinic smilling peacefully that she was ready to go outside and slid next to class

Onyx walk into class as she look at Kokoro and smile as she sat beside her "hey are you new here?" she said with a smile as she fix her bandages and look at her

@CardinalPotato

Kokoro started shaking slightly, fear corrupting her body. She mamaged a nod, then opened her notebook and started sketching. Kokoro tried hard to keep her fears intact.

Kokoro panicked more, not used to the attention, she tried to ignore the giant and the bandaged psycho. Her pencil bag said "Property of Laser". 

Onyx look at him as he gave Kokoro a warming smile as a knife slid out her beck going to her hand but suddenly he grab her to his desk and he gave anotger warm smild as she look back kokoro. The knife on her hand started to shacke but she put it back inside and spin as shd sat beside his table as she yawn stretchin her arm in the air "yeah what a day" she said as she tap the bandage in her head and wonder were are the other students

@CardinalPotato @Alaster Von Grim  

Kokoro saw the puppy and relaxed a bit. She held the puppy close. "You're an adorable puppy," she whispered. "I think I'm gonna talk to those two again. I was rude to them..." She glanced up and caught a glimpse of the knife Onix was putting away. She started to shake again in fear of her being a murderer. 

Onyx look around then back to her as she look around then walk to her once again "hey..." she said calmly with a smile "its nice to meet you how are you?" she ask her as she look at her and notice she was shacking 

@CardinalPotato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back