Main

Miyuki walked through the school gates, passing Jack as she glanced to him out of the corner of her eye. She held her books in her arms and sighed as she quietly walked towards the school.

Jack kneeled down letting the squirrels and birds off his shoulders, he stood straight up he was 6'9 a towering beast of a man with his muscular body casting a shadow over the other students as he walked towards the school

Onyx look around the school holding her phone as she smile and listen to her favorite music *Unravel-tokyo Ghoul* as she humm with the music and look around a knife hidden on her back and tied aroynd her waste 

Onyx look at him and smile widely as she wave back "hey Jack!" She said as she walk up to his direction as she look around "have u heard about the news" she said with a smile

@Alaster Von Grim

(yeah hahaha i got it)

Onyx smile "well someone of the classes have killed themselves in the rooftop from an unknown reason" she said as she saw some police walking around and inspecting asking some students as she hold up a little rabbit doll and look at them. 

@Alaster Von Grim

"its been happening for quite awhile now and no one knows who will jump of the building or anything else" she said with a smile as she start walking "anyways do u have something to do jack?" she ask him "im having trouble at some of the lessons today mind if u help me up on it?" she ask him with a smile

@Alaster Von Grim

"ahahah nice ahahha hey your always silent i wonder why" she said as she smile whne he place her into the seat and she take out her bag along with her books "alright im having trouble at Physics can u help me on it?" she ask him with a chubby smile 

@Alaster Von Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx nodded and smile "thanks for the help thoe" she said tapping her ball pen and looking at the paper and look at him "have u heard about the Crest game?" she told him with a smile

@Alaster Von Grim

"Oh sorry about my miss words it Cast game" she said "oh but u should know every student have beeen announced about it" she said with a smile "later on there will be some people wering some mask and holding an empty box and they will tell the instruction of the game... once u enter there is no turning back... u cant tell the cops teacher nor the goverment or u will end up dead" she said with a sign

(A yandare game i found in the internet lets try it here XD)

@Alaster Von Grim

(Okey ahahahah its a card master game eheheh who ever got the king card shall be king aha XD)

"Awe" she rub her head "your so mean sometimes" she said as she sign and smile "what time is it anyways?" She ask him since she dont have a clock and she yawn

@Alaster Von Grim

Onyx sign and look at the time "well im not going anywere since i got this seat" she said as she wear her head phone and started listening to some music and smile "yeah... thoe if the class will be bearing im just gonna sleep" she said with a laugh

Nightcore walked through the gates Placing her hand on her hip. ready for what will be comming. " New school...more idiots." Nightcore said under her breath as she walked inside the school. 

Time past and lunch rolled around, jack made his way to the large tree in the back field. Many small animals gathered around him and he shared his lunch with them

nightcore soon went upstairs to the roof to ignore idiots but she wasnt the only one..." Why did i get bumbped into a lame acadmey says seeing someone on the roof and shoving them off not giving a care in the world, " Ugg light sucks," Nightcore murmerd under her breath as she sat down, @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back