Main

Onyx hit a girl in the head killing her as she laugh. she then notice someone inside as she turn around "hey hey hello there nightcore" she said placing down her sniper and sitting in the floor

@Kurosaki Niaxi.

" How do you know ky name kid." Nightcore said snapping a bit. she didnt like being disturbed by idiots. but this ond may be like her, Nightcore soon kicked someone off the roof and saw police comming up.m" Tsk..dammit," Nightcore said as she grabbed the young girl and hid. " We r gonna murder these morons." Nightcore said preparing everything she needed to kake this sucessful. @Astaroth Suzumiya*

she look at the guards and was surprised about her. smiling "sure i would surely love that" she said as she grab a knife from her back and stand up as she look at the cops "lets go" she said as she jump from were she was hidden and started murdering the cop

@Kurosaki Niaxi.

(ill start it all over....)

Onyx look around and she saw her senpai in the rooftop as she giggle and took him some pictures "senpai... i hope someday u will notice meee" she said as she giggle

(am i doing the yandare part good? )

( i gotta get to bed before i murder someone...thru internet...then shit happens...gotta get to sleep chz IM GETTIN CRANKY)

onyx rub her head and fix her glasses " awe thats not fair" she said to him as she look at his arm as she rub her arms together and bite her lips "sorry" she said as she take out her bag and take out a med kit.

@Alaster Von Grim

Onyx look at him as she leave. when he was gone she giggle and sqeal "yhey" she said with a smile. she then ran into the cafeteria for food

Onyx look around the place as she was surrounded by girls. she frowned as they all smile as grab her hair and throw her in the girls room as they start beating her up and draw lipstick in her face calling her 'nerd' and 'ugly' so such. they bully her to much then left her alone. crying there for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back