Main Thread [PGZA]

The salads were ready, but Freddie was too busy 'polishing the tables' with a spare cloth and listening to their conversation. Who would have known that the two masters of hell would pay a visit to their diner? Still, a waitress doesn't eavesdrop, but Freddie did. Freddie inwardly cringed as Delilah linked an arm with Eddy. It was like watching two slugs crawling on top of each other. Slimy, disgusting and just plain wrong. Buuuuut she had to get on the two leaders' side if she wanted fresh food and a nice diner to live in. At least Stiles did promise that she was allowed to tinker with the truck. She stood up straight, politely flashing Delilah a smile.

After the boys had given their names, Freddie politely interjected right when Stiles pointed out the keys were in the ignition. "Oh, Delilah~ Glad you're here! Since it's in the ignition, you can rest here at Floyd's. We have a delicious, and not to mention fresh, healthy salad today! Speaking of which... Thanks Floyd!" Freddie winked and skillfully grabbed all three plates, one in each hand and the other between the edge of the two plates. She wondered why she didn't have the cart with her... Setting the salads down on each male's respective location. "Delicious, isn't it?" Freddie asked the males once they had taken their bites.

"I'm almost certain we have some more where they came from, right Floooooyd~? Our leader deserves the best salad there is, right here in this diner!" Freddie shot her the breadwinning, tip receiving smile she could possibly pull off. The busty woman spoke particularly loudly and joyfully to get Floyd to hear her.

Last edited by a moderator:
~ Muthafuckin’ Timeskip ~

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Courthouse (Court Room)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: NCMT and any BSG members who wanna kick it.[/SIZE]

f9pghQVvBlZRc5nVBs00OI_797J-vNrHVFpRmLNkqaVqskgf3R-Wb3neBV6mNRynsZIaOj25hrg4vS7LeyJcmNzEO1cJPR-j-NYgPhR8fQpF6DVU4ekjlBgH_2v2IH1HCuoBZrU8
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As the members of the theater group filed into the Courtroom, Mikey treated them all to a rather condescending slow clap. He was admittedly pretty surprised that they managed to find their base so quickly. At least they were capable. That also meant they’d have to be monitored carefully. Though they claimed to come in peace, Mikey made them prove it by dropping all of their guns before entering the building. Then he made them wait while he situated himself in the judge’s seat and told his bailiff Tim to allow everyone inside. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Have a seat everyone,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey said pleasantly with a cunning smile on his face. His legs were up and folded on the judge’s desk and he was leaning far back in the chair. Once he’d finished his slow clap he lifted his pistol and pointed it to the ceiling.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I’ve gotta admit, I’m impressed you guys found us and had the balls to waltz right on up here~ Now from what I’ve heard, you’ve got a very important reason for doing so…” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey cleared his throat and explained, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Now before you tell me why that is, let me preemptively remind you that the deal we closed yesterday is still non-negotiable. But I’m glad you stopped by, I just[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] love [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]getting to know my employees,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey sat up and took a breath, folding his hands in his lap and settling in nice and comfy.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “So. Who’s in charge here?”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: In the woods by the temp Drifter base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Anyone who wants to learn how to shoot[/SIZE]

w5c0VQa3zFFUta4N6fwUaTVtcQgVUJzcEhcKIRO7e3SStWgZyWOJbQhx0r2_NFeMb7bzK-jlTGm_K0sXYy9VM3ZrclivVxNovGPtfjE_0wQRgwqFmMtYQWpf5UfkrTArqrCudtra

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]So the day didn’t go as good as it could have gone. Latone’s death was obviously the primary reason why Oran wasn’t exactly hyped, but the stupendous haul from the gas station was enough to keep him optimistic. But luck had decided to smile upon them once more. He’d driven everyone out to the woods, and the first half of class had been spent collecting zombie heads. They’d split off into groups and everyone returned with corpses in tow. And here’s the lucky part-- one of the zombies just so happened to have a machete attached to his hip. Oran didn’t have any sharp weaponry, so he would have been forced to leave the beheading up to those who did without the machete.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]They set up the heads on logs in a clearing in the woods and put the rest in a pile. Now that the setup was taken care of, the second half of the class would be spent doing the actual shooting. First there were some things to take care of.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Alright everyone listen up. Everyone needs to remain vigilant. Keep your eyes and ears open. Once we actually start shooting, we’re bound to attract some attention. If a horde comes this way, your priority is to get to Johanna. If survivors come this way, if they don’t have their hands up shoot first and ask questions later. Are we all clear on that?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] This wasn’t the best place to practice shooting, in fact no where out in the open was, but now that they’d lost their actual base to the Nightmares, it seemed like a better idea to practice out here than to practice in the backyard of their temporary base. That way they wouldn’t have to pack up and move again if they attracted another horde. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are with the other NCMT members at the Courthouse.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is taking a nap at the theater. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is doing the walkie talkie test with Evan in their Rapid Fire.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly’s[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]kicking it at the theater, wondering if she should sneak out again.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga’s[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] keeping an eye on the prisoners. All of my Nightmares are irrelevant/in Rapid Fires right now.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house.)[/SIZE]

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi

/monthly_2016_04/01Lyra.jpg.28498ed080374319bcf0403d2e8149bf.jpgLyra

Luckily for all involved the trip to the BSG base was pretty uneventful. Abi knew where she was going, just like she said she did, and they didn’t run into any major trouble. Well, nothing until they got to the old courthouse and they were told to remove their weapons. It was a wonder that Lyra wasn’t covering herself up, as if naked… because she felt absolutely lost without her weaponry at hand. Shaking the feeling off, and trying to swallow down the nervous butterflies in her stomach, she stood up when Mikey asked who was in charge.

“That would be me.” She said, trying to hide her uncertainty with a firm voice. This whole thing was a power play. Having to leave their weapons behind, having to look up at Mikey because of where he was seated, how comfortable he looked though he was facing people that could be plotting his death. He had the upper hand in every right and it showed even in the way he spoke to them.  “There’s news that we thought you should know about. In fact we were hoping you could hold up your side of the deal made between my team and yours because my team can’t take this threat on alone. A new group is apparently going to be coming through the area tomorrow and from the sounds of it they plan to wipe everything and everyone out, undead and living.” Lyra said, figuring that the sooner she got the news out there the quicker they could get to planning on what to do about it.

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.png/monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpgCadence & Brother Elliot

Standing in front of the theater kind of struck home to Cadence how stupid it was for them to be holing up in such a place. There weren’t any supplies in a theater and they had no need for so much space, but just one glance at Elliot Cadence knew arguing would be out of the question. The man’s eyes was full of stars as he, too, gazed upon the theater.

“A truly beautiful place for a beautiful man like me to stay.” Elliot said enthusiastically. “Another winning factor of the drunken brute would be his choice in safe houses.” He continued, placing a hand on the handle of the door before tugging. It didn’t give away and his brows furrowed. “Hrmm.” He mumbled, pulling harder on the door. He stepped away from the door and then gazed up at Stanislav hopefully.

“And that is Brother Elliotinese for ‘Break down the door’.” Cadence said, brows furrowing and head shaking. “Wouldn’t it be better to try somewhere else? The door isn’t opening; there may be troublemakers in there. There are better places to spend the night. We could go back to the hotel we found the ice twins in.” She suggested though she knew it was futile.

“Don’t spout nonsense, mini ninja. It doesn’t suit you.” Elliot said, tone slightly scathing before turning back to Stanislav. “You can get the door open, right?” He inquired. “The blue haired woman is wrong, I don’t want the door busted down. But perhaps you’d have more luck opening it then I would.”

“Before you force Stani to do your dirty work, let me try something.” Cadence sighed, before moving over to the door. Gripping her axe with her wounded arm, she pounded on the door with her other hand. “Hey! Anyone in there? Me and my comrades are just looking for a place to stay the night.” She shouted, though it was obvious they had more than enough time to find a new place if it were necessary.

View attachment 116983/monthly_2016_04/07Chester.jpg.040b9e21d5addcaf27bbb59b7e7ee170.jpgLanna & Chester

Lanna had taken the time to release some of her emotions away from the others and honestly, she had never felt so alone. She was glad when Oran decided to start a shooting session that day. She wasn’t entirely pleased to see Chester there, but Oran had said Chester would be the most likely candidate that would show her how to use Latone’s swords. She still clung to his weapons like a lifeline and wore the sword belt so she could keep them with her. Her enthusiasm in learning how to shoot had dropped quite a bit, though, and she was definitely dragging. No giggly behavior or smiles… just plain focus.

Chester wasn’t entirely sure how to respond to the more robotic behavior Lanna was displaying… so he just kept his distance. He was a bit bummed that Jin hadn’t been feeling well enough to join in the shooting lesson but he would simply have to show Jin how to get better at shooting later. Besides, they had needed Chester for the collection of heads.

“Constant vigilance, we know.” Chester sighed, not even finding the energy to add in his usual snide tone thanks to the lack of response from Lanna. “Escape if there are an army of zombies, attack if they seem alive and hostile.” He added to show that he had heard all that Oran had said. Lanna didn’t even scoff nor roll her eyes. Her gaze was unfocused though it was directed in Oran’s direction.

((Victor is awake and planning to talk to Delilah, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve off on a mission with Lexi(?), Gabe is leaving it up to the others to figure out what to do about the intruders at the door))

@SpookySableye @Maki @theglassangel @SirBlazeALot @Corgi @Danoram @Lotusy

Attachments

• c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg
    c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 376
  • Salamence.png
    Salamence.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 381
[COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]Sam[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]Location: Theater[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]Hanging with: Glacier mostly, then anyone in the group left behind[/COLOR]

Sam turned over groggily, trying to shake off his headache and general nausea from last night's drinking as he woke up. [COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]I am [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]never [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]drinking shitty liquor again,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]he thought, though he knew full well that promise wouldn't last. One glance revealed Glacier to still be out like a light, so the amputee took the opportunity to tiptoe over to the bathroom and vomit once, twice... and then a couple more times. The negotiation group hadn't returned yet, though Sam knew to give them a bit more time - after all, no good would come out of panicking if they just had to return late. [COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]"What a beautiful morning,"[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]he muttered, before promptly vomiting again.

[COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]I should probably take watch,[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]Sam thought as he began to slowly hoist himself up from his "barfing position". One more push would have gotten him up on his feet and ready to go before a quiet murmuring sound reached his ears through the walls. It sure as hell didn't sound like Glacier waking up, but Sam stumbled out the door just in time to hear [COLOR= rgb(11, 83, 148)]"Hey! Anyone in there?"[/COLOR] shouted from outside the theater. [COLOR= rgb(61, 133, 198)]That's definitely not someone we know.[/COLOR] Sam’s groggy mind began to spin into panic mode. Lyra wasn't present, and their tougher members like Garo and Abi had left for the Black Smoke Gang's hideout... that didn't leave any intimidating presences behind. Choices weren’t good, ranging from Glacier, who he decently knew but who was also a dick; to Gabe or some of the other theater members Sam didn’t know quite well. Choosing to go with the latter, Sam hurried over to the middle of the theater. “Gabe? Anyone? I think there’s company outside…”

Talon

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Outskirts of Driftveil[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Cows 1-13, Bulls 1-3[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]This wasn't one of Talon's good days. For the large man, a "good day" meant roaming alongside his cattle, without the added presence of unwanted company, alive or otherwise. Being surrounded by a group of several bandits? Well, that certainly wasn't good. The small clearing on the street where the confrontation occurred was oddly silent, save for the odd grunt from the bandits as they circled in on the rancher and his cattle. One of the cows had already been slain, with its carcass being dragged away by a pair of bandits while the larger group kept up the pressure. Talon had one reason to be thankful, though - [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]flank shots to his cows from the bandit's weaker guns could only anger them, and a shot straight to the head was required to kill[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]. It was really the only reason why these standoffs kept resulting in Talon's survival.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Deciding to end the standoff, Talon leaped on a cow and spat angrily before yelling and firing his shotgun, peppering one bandit with bullets and opening up the ring. His spooked herd promptly shot straight through, leading to panicked shouting and curses. Gunfire rang wild from the other bandits in the circle, causing a few terrified moos from Talon's cattle, but the herder kept driving them forward until they reached safety.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]After losing his pursuers at the start of an overgrown forest, Talon halted the herd and looked around. The bandits definitely hadn't snagged anything else, but something about the situation didn't sit right with Talon. At that moment, a bull from the back snorted angrily, causing the herder to quickly turn his gaze. The bull's gaze burned with an unsettling anger, and multiple graze wounds streaked on its head. With a furious bellow, the bull charged off into the forest, along with three cows, one of which Talon was currently riding on. The herder slipped off before he left sight of the rest of his herd, utterly bewildered as the group of four cattle charged off somewhere into the woods.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px](Hopefully that's a good enough thing for the gun challenge - already wounded animals and a good target to practice their shooting, you know?)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Jin is recovering at the base, Roscoe is still injured and probably out for the count, and I'll wait for the big heads on either side of the BSG-NCMT meeting to talk a bit before I bring in Dahlia and Tyler. I'll set up Talon for now, though he'll come into play once the Drifters have learned how to shoot. I'll also edit Daniel and Vanessa in if we need them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Danoram @Maki @SpookySableye @theglassangel @Corgi[/SIZE]

Aurella  Location: Woods next to Drifter's Temporary Base 

Interacting: Oran @SirBlazeALot  

What was she doing here?  

Aurella stood with a worried expression on her face as she hugged herself, obviously not feeling good about being in the woods and shooting zombie heads. She looked around at the others there and then at Oran. They only reason she was there was to make sure they didn't get hurt. If one of them ended up getting shot, she didn't want them losing too much blood on their way to her.  

“Alright everyone listen up. Everyone needs to remain vigilant. Keep your eyes and ears open. Once we actually start shooting, we’re bound to attract some attention. If a horde comes this way, your priority is to get to Johanna. If survivors come this way, if they don’t have their hands up shoot first and ask questions later. Are we all clear on that?” She jumped at his voice and immediately looked over, giving him her attention. He pointed out a good reason why they shouldn't be doing this, zombies. If one of the people got bit, there wouldn't be a way for her to treat it. Their fate would be decided and Aurella couldn't go through that, nor put anyone else through the pain of losing someone else from their group.   

For a few short seconds, Aurella thought about asking Oran if this was a good idea, seeing the risks, but she knew that they needed their practice if they were going to get better, and being able to shoot was important now, no matter how much Aurella disliked it. So she kept her mouth shut and decided she might as well get some practice in. She got out her slingshot and a few iron pellets, getting in place and aiming for the zombie's head.  

A small sick feeling travelled through her stomach as she thought about the person that the zombie once was, making her wince. "This is why you could never kill one." She thought, letting out a small sigh. She understood completely that she would have to at some point if she wanted to protect the people she cared about, but at the time being, she couldn't put herself up to it.  

Aurella slowly lowered her slingshot and sat down, glancing at Oran and thinking, "How does he do it?" 

Snora 

Interacting: Espie @Maki, Mikey @SirBlazeALot

Snora had a bad feeling. As soon as they arrived at the Courthouse, her whole mood suddenly changed. She went from giddy and playful with Espie, to full on serious, which she almost never is. Her lips were pressed to a thin line and her eyes were surprisingly cold. She was alert, actually paying attention to her surroundings. So much so that she was beginning to get a bit nervous, tightening her grip on Espie's hand.  

When they entered the Courtroom, her eyes immediately locked onto the dark haired male that told everyone to be seated. For once in her life, she was scared. She had met mean people, people who hurt others just because they wanted to, and was never scared of them. If anything, she'd put them in their place, but the leader of the BSGs group wasn't like that. The other people weren't truly evil, but the man was. 

Snora's hand tightened around Espie's a bit more, starting to become paranoid. Her eyes stayed on the man, looking for any sign that he was trying to hurt the group and if she needed to get Espie out of here. She didn't care about why they were in the Courthouse or what consequences they would have for leaving, she couldn't put her friend at risk. Snora, in a very low voice, whispered to Espie, "This is bad." 

(Maalik is sitting in a corner, wondering about what he got himself into, Evan is in Rapid Fires with Chewie, Laurence is standing near Charles, looking over everyone with his trusty bat in his hands, and Glynis is helping Dustin) 

Squire Tittle

View attachment 177096When Squire had called Lui over to inquire the whereabouts of his treasured harmonica, he knew immediately that the guy had stolen it - and not just that - but lost it, as well, by the look that appeared on his face when he began patting himself down. Upon realizing his precious instrument could then be anywhere, the short, blue-haired teen covered his face with a hand and exhaled deeply with frustration while pacing in a brief circle, before he stopped and started out of the courthouse with word for Bee to follow after. Might I also mention that he left Lui with an aggressive shoulder-check. 

It wasn't until Bee and Squire were already well on their way to get done the chores that Mikey had ordered for them when he decided they should've filled up on ammo and other provisions. Which, it's not like he doesn't already have some spare ammunition lying around in his turtle-back bag, but it doesn't hurt to be a 'just-in-case' kind of guy sometimes.

With a sigh - casually walking alongside the blond known as Beatrice with his skateboard behind his head, held with both hands with his two guns holstered beneath his armpits, Squire gazed up at the sky, shades covering his crimson red eyes, and pondered where Lui could've dropped his harmonica. I mean... he knew of the path the two, Helga and Lui, had taken... but it's so easy to overlook such a small, beaten up instrument like his harmonica. All of the debris left lying around on the streets from the disaster of the outbreak didn't make things much easier, either. Squire sighed again. He has been fairly quiet since leaving the courthouse, so who knows what Bee's thinking... Squire doesn't. "Hey..." Oh, now he speaks!... There was a pause, though, where the guy directed his hidden gaze towards the ground before he finally continued, "Have you been payin' attention to where my harmonica might be?"

@SpookySableye

Lui Giovani

Location: (Courthouse) Spare Office > Court Room | Interacting/Mentioned: ???

/monthly_2016_09/57edafcb5aed1_Lui1.png.5932d57068e6aae21a1b76515c4de735.pngI'm not even gonna lie, but... Lui actually felt a sense of worry rush over him when he came to find that he'd lost his little buddies' precious harmonica. Squire loves that thing, and everyone knows it. The two just sort of argued for a moment before Squire suddenly stormed out of the building - not without that shoulder-check, though, with Beatrice in pursuit... whatever that was about. He'd actually felt somewhat sympathetic for the teen, but because the feeling wasn't one he recognized very well, it went away about as quickly as it had came, then he went off to grab a bite to eat.

It wasn't long after that when company showed up, and Lui was called out to help gather the newcomers' - if you want to call them that - belongings, which was very enjoyable for him. He had hella fun with it, too, by accidentally dropping a few guns and other weapons here and there just because one or two people asked that he be careful. Lui might have also taken some things for himself while no one was looking, rather than locking everything up in the room he was asked to put it in. I mean... who's it gonna kill? Right? 

Strolling through the Courthouse halls while twirling around one of a few uniquely designed throwing knives, Lui snickered to himself with confidence. Today hasn't been such a bad day, and he really likes this knife - the quarantine mark on it just adds to the awesome green color it's been given. While it's a lot smaller than his machete, Lui sort of holding his own preference for larger weapons, it's stuck him right in the heart... Not literally. The guy was making his way to the Court Room where everyone was holed up. He wanted to watch everything go down, because why not?... He has nothing better to do. Actually it's because he was told to do so after helping put away the Theater group's belongings until further notice, but who cares? Anyways, upon reaching the doors to the court room, Lui veeeery slowly pushed one open - just enough to where he could peak in and make sure he wasn't interrupting Mikey while he was talking. Thankfully, it was just some sexy, green-haired woman (not that he could see her face at the given moment, but he just knew because he was the one to retrieve her belongings).  

When Lyra finished speaking, Lui tiptoed through the door and tried to shut it as quietly and easily as possible... but, of course, it just had to not onlysqueak the entire time he was closing it, but click into place as well. This caused a look of brief irritation to appear on the man's face as he glanced around at a few others who'd taken notice of him, but then he forced up his usual grin and scurried around (rather than go straight down the middle walkway) the room until standing beside a few other Black Smokies. It took a lot just to avoid meeting Mikey's gaze. Little things like what Lui just did tend to really - really - get on that guy's nerves, so it's best he pretend he thinks he did nothing wrong as always. Just keep up the act of an idiot, and everyone will pity your ignorance while you sit back in bliss and mock them.

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Black Smokies and Nimbasa Musical

Randi Teletta

Location: In the woods | Interacting/Mentioned: Oran, Lanna & Chester

/monthly_2016_09/57edc3a7ce27d_Randi1.jpg.560906a5a2ecb152d71172ae405b8c21.jpgWhile Randi already knows the basics of how to handle small firearms, she has a light fear of them. Out of wanting to overcome this fear as a means to erase it from her mental listing of weaknesses, the small girl decided to go on the shooting trip with Oran and the others as well. Hopefully everything would go smoothly. They'd managed to gather up some zombies with only minor complications, but the problem now lies in how many of the filthy creatures are just lurking around waiting for a loud enough sound to pique their interest.

Randi was snapped from her wandering thoughts at Oran's voice. Startled, she instinctively saluted the large man and straightened her posture with a slightly cringing expression. While the words "sir, yes, sir" played on her stance, fear and worry were written all over her face. 

The girl mentally noted bits of everything Oran said, nodding with each pause in his speech."Remain vigilant. Eyes and ears open. Priority... get to Johanna. Shoot first, ask questions later."Then her brow furrowed and she smacked her saluting hand back down by her side with a firm nod. Got it!"

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @(Shooting Group)

Stanislav Rhydomir

Location: (Theater) Front Doors | Interacting/Mentioned: Cadence, Elliot, and the two kids

/monthly_2016_10/57f06ed8560a8_Stanislav1.jpg.e9ffbe266b51636c82a38cd0a46d7f45.jpgStanislav's good mood had shattered just a bit after he and his little group were all forced to evacuate the motel from before due to it becoming overrun with the living dead. He had quickly managed to fall into a shallow sleep shortly after sitting down and exchanging introductions with everyone, before his eyes were forced open by the cute, but feisty nonetheless, Cadence Messa. While it frustrated him a little - not enough to where one might notice a difference in his behavior - he was thankful, and still is, that he wasn't just left behind as bait, because they totally could've done that.

He longed for a good drink...

A blank, innocent stare was returned towards Elliot as he gazed hopefully up at Stanislav after trying at the Theater doors. The drunk was only confused for a second before realizing what the other was wanting (thanks to word from Cadence), in which Stani snapped his fingers and laughed, "Aaaah! Arighty, righty! I was a wonderin' what tha intense gaze upon was for, missy." He continued to chuckle with a step towards the stubborn doors, but stopped when the short girl continued to speak so he could listen.

Cadence spit some wise words, she did... but... seeing the people she's with, it's already a given that they're getting into the theater one way or another. Stanislav didn't plan on passing up a chance to check around for a drink - maybe a nice shower. I mean, yeah... it's only a theater so the odds are slim, but hell, the man found a bootlegger in a back alley behind a dumpster, so why not? "It does not suit'cha!" Stanislav repeated loudly, quickly quieting back down upon Elliot's questioning his ability to open a door. His initial intention was to, in fact, bust down the door; eyes peeled and gun ready... but the pink haired one shot that down real quick, and Stani placed a hand to his chin in thought as though knocking or just trying the back, or something, wasn't an option.

Luckily they were equipped with a good brain in their little group, who decided that before Stanislav acts on Elliot's dirty work, they should try something else, in which the girl began banging on the door while calling out to whoever, or whatever, may be lurking behind it. Stanislav struck up an entertained smile and pulled his gun from behind him, forgetting that all his ammo had been so carelessly wasted on a mere gym rat not long ago. He still had his axe, though. With a loud laugh, dropping his bag from his shoulder, but making sure the glass inside it didn't shatter, the drunk, too, sent a brutal beating to the theater door with the butt of his rifle. "Weeee're in needin' of a nappin'!" After that, he placed his ear against the cold surface of the entrance and tried to listen.

@RubyRose @Theater People 

Attachments

• Lui 1.png
    Lui 1.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Randi 1.jpg
    Randi 1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Stanislav 1.jpg
    Stanislav 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Courthouse (Courtroom)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: NCMT (Lyra specifically) and any BSG members who wanna kick it.[/SIZE]

f9pghQVvBlZRc5nVBs00OI_797J-vNrHVFpRmLNkqaVqskgf3R-Wb3neBV6mNRynsZIaOj25hrg4vS7LeyJcmNzEO1cJPR-j-NYgPhR8fQpF6DVU4ekjlBgH_2v2IH1HCuoBZrU8

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey stared at Lyra for a moment after she’d finished explaining why she’d brought her people to the Courthouse. While she spoke he’d been looking into the eyes of everyone she’d brought along with her, minus the guy in the shades. Sizing them up and undressing each of them with his eyes, developing an impression of their souls. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Hm, no foreplay huh?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey muttered sardonically, though he was still loud enough to be heard. He sat up straight and folded his hands on top of the judge’s bench. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Well… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Miss[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]…If what you say is true that’s certainly a circumstance that my company would be obliged to assist you with.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] His tone was patronizing and unimpressed, a clear sign that he wasn’t taking this attack seriously, whether it was real or not.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He played with the judge’s gavel and clicked his tongue before leaning forward. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Look I know that yesterday… we came off as… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]hostile[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]...to put it mildly,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey chuckled and smiled down pleasantly down at the green haired woman. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I think you understand that in these times our behavior yesterday was a necessary evil. It’s hard to get people to… listen to reason and… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]work together [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]without the promise of consequences. Ya know?” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey put his hand over his heart in that oh-so-compassionate way to show how sincere his sentiments were. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“But[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] I [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]believe that we can earn your trust and show you that all of the good folks in my organization are here to help. But before [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] can trust you, and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]you [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]can trust me… I think we should at least be on a first name basis. Wouldn’t you say?” [/SIZE]

@RubyRose @Danoram @theglassangel @Maki @Corgi 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: In the woods by the temp Drifter base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Chester, Lanna, Randi, Aurella, Cows and teh bull, and anyone who wants to learn how to shoot[/SIZE]

w5c0VQa3zFFUta4N6fwUaTVtcQgVUJzcEhcKIRO7e3SStWgZyWOJbQhx0r2_NFeMb7bzK-jlTGm_K0sXYy9VM3ZrclivVxNovGPtfjE_0wQRgwqFmMtYQWpf5UfkrTArqrCudtra

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran glanced at Chester with a snarl and a small growl but otherwise didn’t respond to being undermined. At least not verbally. Oran has the kind of eyes that make him look like he’s a just a centimeter away from murdering someone, they usually did all the talking for him. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Now I know some of you have handled a gun before,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he continued, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Either before or after the plague spread...formal training or no formal training. And I could care less. We’re starting from square one, and we’ll go from there.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Oran paced behind his students as he spoke. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’m expecting each of you to handle your weapons with the respect owed to a loaded gun. I went over gun safety rules with you all on the way here, and I will nail your ass to the wall if you don’t observe them. Fuck up too many times with that shit, and you’re done. You can go crying to Brennan about how Oran isn’t gonna teach you how to shoot because he thinks you’re a dipshit. Too many people have been killed by dipshits with guns, I’m not gonna contribute. That’ll be on him if he decides to teach you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran stopped walking and stood in place. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“So let’s see if there’s any dipshits among us. Draw your weapons, and remember what I told you: safety on, muzzle pointed down at the ground, finger off the trigger.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Oran wouldn’t admit it out loud, but he was very excited to be teaching this class. He was so happy to be doing it, the corners of his mouth were [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]ever so slightly[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] curved upward. Then memories of when he taught his wife to shoot washed over him. Initially the rising tide of his past made that little smile on his more visible. She had made such a fuss about learning. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]That’s what I keep you around for,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]she said. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]It isn’t lady-like,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]she said. She tried every excuse in the book to get out of it, but Oran wouldn’t have it. For peace of mind he needed her to be able to defend herself. And once she got the hang of it, he had peace of mind and then some. He was almost jealous of how good of a shot his wife was. But that memory came with the stinging truth that it had been hot lead that took her and his only child away from him. An image of their corpses flashed in his mind like a sour and cacophonous note in the beautiful aria that had been his past up until that point. And any semblance of a smile was now gone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Before he could get anywhere close to teaching anyone the fun part, he heard a rustling behind him and the sound of heavy hooves. His first thought was horses, but he heard the tell tale bellow of a bull. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What the--MOVE!!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran happened to be standing behind Randi, and off of pure protective instinct, tackled her to the ground and out of the way as the animals came stampeding through the clearing. Oran watched in confusion from the ground as they charged through. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]What the fuck are cows doing in...doesn’t matter.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran stood up quickly and ordered, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Pack it up. Now. We’re done here.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He readied his own weapon and nodded toward Johanna. [/SIZE]

@Lotusy @Danoram @RubyRose @Corgi

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& Lilly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Everyone that was left behind and the random assholes outside.[/SIZE]

MMLzLElkVw6ekCtd_VB1_lE0xpLKhUT9Ty5gJ9XvSLDmtzHJD9_V75sr7BVdEYa6RN3tJgsevQdhDPsTD1mfTg7RJxlgxSYKbxxoZRO5WJ_0rYDcQwNf0aa0NIJjVDpFJuG-CKv6

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]After their...let’s call it “interesting” conversation, Chewie excused herself from Evan. She thought she heard the faint sound of knocking on the front door from the backstage, and she was eager to hear about how the meeting went and she also wanted to show her walkie talkies off to Lyra. However, the boost to her ego would have to wait. She spotted Lilly at the door, frantically pacing in front of it with a panicked look on her face that Chewie imagined she had about 90% of the time, the other 10% being a whiney crying face. Lilly was the exact kind of girl Brennan would have never let into the Drifters. Chick had no spine, and thus no respect from Chewie. [/SIZE]

JF-enfjBaRCNkbL6DWZ-adgfNu_KgZCFuW2ag4-g4YfFvXWVN6Q9oKuD47D2zgK9Gxewx2pFFpu0f163sozuM4mJOg3QimgO9UYiBm4AnkiYi-6Qq74r71DzNvBK8XfZ2LwSaenY

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She heard the one armed guy’s (again, someone she didn’t approve of, but not the same extent as Lilly) warning. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What should we do?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lilly asked in a low voice. Last time she opened the door for strangers, BSG showed up. And while that had been good for her because she was reunited with Steve, it’d gone over pretty poorly for the rest of the group. She even found herself hoping that whoever these people were had Steve with them. She placed her handle on the door, thinking there was only one way to find out before being shoved away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Whatthehellareyoudoing? Are you stupid?” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie asked with acute disdain, making a grossed out expression as she looked Lilly up and down. She’d sprinted over to the door as soon as Lilly’s hand went for the handle, leaping over a passed out Glacier who had unwisely fallen asleep in the center aisle of the auditorium. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“S-Sorry…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lilly backed away and immediately went to cower behind Sam. Chewie scoffed and rolled her eyes before answering the folks outside.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I’m sorry but you need to leave.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She spoke firmly through the door. Chewie’s back pressed against the wall in case any of them outside tried to shoot. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It’s nothing personal, but being a good samaritan tends to get you killed these days.” [/SIZE]

@Danoram @RubyRose @Lotusy @Corgi 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are with the other NCMT members at the Courthouse.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is taking a nap at the theater. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga’s[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] keeping an eye on the prisoners. All of my Nightmares are irrelevant/in Rapid Fires right now.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house.)[/SIZE]

Foreplay? The hell is this guy on about? As much as Lyra had been working on being a fair, calm, and collected leader there was just something about this guy that got under her skin. Perhaps it was the way he spoke to her, or the choice of words, or his overall demeanor but Lyra really wanted to punch the guy in the face. Still, they were outnumbered here and responding as she wanted to could get herself and the others killed.. if not worse. Taking all of her concentration not to narrow her eyes at the black haired bastard, Lyra crossed her arms over her chest and gazed up at the man. 

"I wasn't around for that initial meeting unfortunately. We might have been able to keep things peacefully." Lyra slipped in while he chuckled, at this point unable to keep herself from scowling. This guy was really irritating and by the sounds of it he wasn't even taking her seriously. A first name basis? Did he ask or know any of the names of anyone else on the team or is it because I've claimed leadership? Lyra pondered over but only for a moment. Though annoying, this guy didn't seem the type to appreciate being kept waiting. 

"The name is Lyra. And just so we're clear, I don't waste time beating around the bush. Or coming up with crazy stories. One of my scouts overheard a scouting group from another team discussing their takeover plans while looking through the area." Lyra pressed, wanting this wolf of a man to understand she was not fooling around. This was no game, no joke, no hoax. And though he had no reason to believe her, he was the one who had forced the deal on her team and he was the one who was going to have to follow through with it. "At any rate, can I trust you to keep to your end of the bargain?" For the record, she didn't even care what the names of that entire group was. They could all go to hell as far as Lyra was concerned. Probably would have been a little more considerate considering there seemed to be a couple kids around but if they were in a gang that took the time to brutalize other people, Lyra was going to assume the worst of them. And being angry because the boss was a patronizing jerk did not help matters what so ever.

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.png/monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpgCadence & Brother Elliot

Cadence shrugged at the response from the other side of the door. She didn't really like the place anyway. "Suit yourselves! You're losing a really great axe woman and the Hulk though." She called back through the door. Cadence had enough trouble protecting Elliot, though. The last thing she needed was someone else to take care of. She was already pretty sure Elliot was going to get her killed one of these days. 

"But I was born for the theater. It is my one and only home." Brother Elliot whined, expression that of a petulant and sulky child. Cadence of course rolled her eyes before glancing over at Stani. "Do you realize what kind of group you got yourself into? Having to listen to this guy all the time?" Cadence said, shoving playfully at Elliot's shoulder and earning a glare for her troubles. 

Elliot was enough upset from Stani's comments earlier. He felt foolish for having depended on the other man, and expecting Stanislav to understand what it was he wanted. With a temper that was already running high, he wasn't going to give up on this so easily unlike Cadence. 

"Please. We are five travellers in total and we need neither food nor ammo. Just a safe place to sleep." Elliot pleaded with the door. "Being a good Samaritan can sometimes get you saved too, you know." He added in his best pastor voice. "You can even take a look at us and see that we are five beautiful people looking for a place to stay." Brother Elliot had certainly set his heart on this place. Cadence just sighed.

"Look, we do have a couple kids with us and they're pretty beat. We had a long day of travelling and the places we tried to settle in were attacked by the monstrous undead so leaving us out hear may mean the kid's deaths." Cadence said. Logically she was attempting to pull on heartstrings but her voice was a bit flat because she honestly couldn't care if they got into the theater or not. Or even if the two rugrats following them lived or not. Not that she was heartless... just that she had already lost so many people she had learned not to grow attached. 

/monthly_2016_04/012Gabe.jpg.bf15b2b304db649e1a95d4ea31975f7d.jpgGabe

Gabe really wasn’t in the mood to deal with this but at the call of his name first, he did push to his feet and leave his little medical office to see what was going on. He heard voices through the door and moved to stand where Lilly and Chewie were, with Lilly cowering behind Sam, and then gazing at the shut doors as if he would be able to see through them.

“What they are saying is the kind of thing a gang would say to try and break in.” Gabe said with a furrowed brow, not speaking loud enough for it to make it through the door. “I think you’re right this round, Chewie.”

“Look, we’re not opening the door for kids or anyone else so just go away.” Gabe said, aiming his voice at the door so that these words could be heard.

View attachment 116983/monthly_2016_04/07Chester.jpg.040b9e21d5addcaf27bbb59b7e7ee170.jpg

Lanna & Chester

Without Latone around to goof up with or show off for, Lanna had actually paid attention to Oran's safety instructions and felt pretty confident with a gun in her hands. At least she was confident enough that she wouldn't shoot someone on accident. With a slightly clumsy grip, Lanna did as Oran had instructed. She drew her weapon, making double sure not to point it at anyone or her own feet as she checked the safety and kept both hands on the handle and away from the trigger. She glanced back at Oran to see if she had done well in time to see the smile fall away and she moved her gaze forward again, unable to keep the disappointment from her posture. The smile had fit so well on Oran's face that watching it leave the way it had was painfully sad, and on top of that she hadn't been praised for doing well. Shoulders slumping her train of thought became a bit childish as she thought about how she didn't even want to learn to shoot a gun anyway, she wanted to learn sword play. 

Chester had flinched when he had noticed the death sentence written in the look Oran had given him, his skin becoming even more pale then it usually was. It took him a moment to shake it off and pull out his own weapon. He didn't check his safety, though he did keep the muzzle of the gun down. And he had kept his finger away from the trigger because if Chester were honest he was afraid of accidentally shooting someone else. 

Lanna was slow to react to the oncoming heard, thanks to her lack of energy and overall sulky behavior. She kind of just stood there, watching as the cows stampeded towards them and then through their shooting sight and off to someplace unknown. Wondering what was causing them to run became less of a priority when one of the cows collided with her, causing her to drop her gun and sprawl a few feet away. It was a wonder she didn't burst into tears all over again, really. Chester had had a much better time fairing and had even attempted to cut one of the cows down for dinner later, though he ultimately failed on that. 

"Stupid Cows." Lanna whined, picking herself back up and looking around for her gun instead of obeying and heading back for Johanna. She spotted it and meandered over to where her gun was sticking out of the mud, completely oblivious to if there was any danger in the area outside of stampeding cows. Chester, meanwhile, was booking it back towards Johanna. He was kind of glad Jin hadn't come since the whole thing had been a serious waste of time. 

((Victor is awake and planning to talk to Delilah, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve off on a mission with Lexi(?)))

Sam

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Chewie, Gabe, Lilly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sam was relieved once Gabe and Chewie came. He wasn't too scared of talking to the strangers - rather, he was more afraid of rejecting real people in need and earning the ire of the theater, or even worse, invite in some other gang that would absolutely destroy them since some of their best fighters were away. It just felt good that some other people with a slightly more secure position in the group like Gabe would make those decisions. Lilly, of course, must have felt the same way before she started leaping for the handle, but as Chewie called her off, Sam felt a bit better about the situation. He understood why she'd felt so conflicted, but at the same time, there wasn't much need for a BSG invasion repeat. A couple of voices come through again, only to be shot down by Gabe. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]They mentioned kids, and taking a loot, but that sounds way too suspicious. The kids could be a lie. Besides, what if they'll shoot us if they come out?  [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sam shook his head. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Better safe than sorry" is a good motto to stick to for now. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]With that, he turned around, looking at Lilly, who was now cowering behind him. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Sorry, Lilly. Gabe and Chewie are right. I think it's okay to go now,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he said, adopting the same tone Gabe had in order to not be heard. Sam was about to leave and sleep again before a thought crossed his mind, making him turn back to the group assembled at the door. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Hold on. If they're raiders or a gang, won't they try and break in anyways? Or what if they ambush our other group when they come back? Should we put people on guard duty for this?"[/SIZE]

Daniel and Vanessa

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Outside the NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Elliot, Cadence, Stanislav[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The twins weren't having the best day hanging outside of the theater. At their height, it seemed massive, and the walls seemed tough and unforgiving. Of course, the inhabitants seemed to be even more unforgiving, as they quickly rejected Elliot and Cadence's requests for shelter. Daniel was just about ready to give up, groaning under the weight of his sister. In the groups the two had been in, they were told rumors of a theater with a strange mix of inhabitants, something that especially excited Daniel. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Maybe, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]the boy thought, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]they weren't true[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Even the adults couldn't get them, and Daniel felt quite powerless.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Vanessa, on the other hand, wasn't ready to concede, eyes flitting back and forth between the group and the doors of the theater as the exchange occurred between the two groups. Elliot was really doing work with his pleas, and Vanessa didn't really mind Cadence using them as moral leverage against the group, however, the girl could understand how the men or women on the inside could think that they were just raiders trying to deceive them. I guess we just need to prove we're here, she thought.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] "Hello?"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She called in her most childish voice. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"She's, um, right, you know. The big man and the two misses are really nice."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Trying to keep the ball rolling, she elbowed Daniel, getting the other twin to chip in too. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Yea! Uh, and it's kinda cold out here..."[/SIZE]

Talon

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Woods by the Drifter Base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Driftveil shooters, cows[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Did Talon like it when one of his bulls tried to take part of his herd on a rampage? Not really. It was bullshit, pardoning the pun. Times like these felt like a real disaster - even worse than being surrounded by bandits. He'd recovered from his shock, and, trusting that the remaining cattle would stay put, he quickly followed the trail of destroyed foliage left by the mini-stampede. At least they weren't subtle. The herder sprinted through the forest, dodging outstretched greenery as he ran. The forest chase pumped adrenaline through his blood, bringing about the old memory of his days hunting bison in the wilderness. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Good days.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Even though the scenery was different, the concept still make his blood rush with an excited beat. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Feels good to hunt instead of being hunted once in awhile,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he thought. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Too bad my gun is terrible at killing them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Just then, Talon heard startled shouts from farther down the path, leading him to double his pace. In a couple of seconds, he burst into the clearing, only to find it filled by group all toting firearms. Not knowing that most of them weren't so proficient in firing, he quickly threw his gun into the underbrush and threw up his arms in a surrendering manner.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] "Peace!" [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He yelled, the one word sounding almost frantic. As he was about to step into the clearing, the sound of hooves came back, and the small group of cows burst back into the clearing, shooting off in all directions. Two cows rushed straight towards Oran's group and Johanna, while the bull thrashed about dangerously behind them. The last cow charged at Talon, causing the herder to quickly intercept it - though not before experiencing extreme pain. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Shoot - shoot the head!" [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He shouted to the group before the cow pushed harder, throwing him back into the forest. It bellowed and rushed after him, leaving the other three bovine threats for the Drifters to deal with.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Danoram @Corgi @SpookySableye @Maki @theglassangel[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px](Somehow, whenever I use Google Docs for font colors, it always screws up my last paragraph, and I'm not sure why. I'll try and fix it soon.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
kM5bTlLUSHI_YBcLK57BNk9t6omDgepqEJFPSHrkADRc30ZvPFIbam_769ObMD8iTU1o_yeQode3UFMgbIUzw8nYRlLNlCfDaKJVJD_EFWS1ggbClrHU3WSmXgTTH-DubK80n4jx
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] BSG Courthouse[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Interacting: Mikey and Lyra (the rest of BSG and NCMT) @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose[/SIZE]

ErXstK2.jpg

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Emma nobly sat by Lyra’s side, her first instinct was to keep her guard up in case of any surprise attack, though what they were greeted by seemed more condescending than she had hoped. The sudden slow clap didn’t faze her, however it was where Mikey was seated. She didn’t need guns, but it felt like a higher power was judging her. With her height considered and the odd, yet fitting setting of the meeting, it was a subconscious disadvantage of sorts. Emma refused to back down, as the man spoke, her piercing eyes remained unwavering. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]She stood stoically, allowing Lyra to introduce herself and the rest of the group. Emma couldn’t bring herself to look away from his patronizing gaze. It felt wrong… like she was being played. This situation couldn’t have possibly called for jokes of any kind. How could their group perceive this threat as dangerous while the man sitting above them paid no heed? However, Emelia did not promise to come here to give her opinion. Lyra trusted her to stay calm. Calm. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Emma could tell that her calmness didn’t seem to transfer to their now-leader. Could she really blame her? Bringing up the attacks was a sensitive button to push. The petite warrior was raised on discipline, shrugging off his tone. Putting a reassuring hand on the Flygon’s shoulder, the brunette gave her a stable nod. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“The name is Emma.” The woman politely responded, giving him a curt bow. As Lyra begun to cut to the chase, she stepped aside and crossed her arms. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
wx9pUxrqMXtlC_FEcaP80mJrCY-er4yJqeMYW1jLzeacNgT5zxa3EUuHnoeBXmFh69PJhE6eMKT9j8C4bDx6b0--cB5MJwo1WbQFkbG7bwaH1M1jnHE1PuTksGoTpoUG8WpJWaF4
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Woods learning to shoot[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Interacting: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Drifters, the bull(s), Talon @Lotusy @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Corgi @Danoram[/SIZE]

mf-FsxtpSD_zyjtyoHF8lt7vD_lXZOcP1uvf4Y84I5srhI9rQPTshNi5AI-3J-CusM5EC92rTI2leObJFvXnf_L6czNP1Vtrjlw9nWEyRr8voQrXkxHzTsDGvchLwDOLme36wgg7

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He figured that his preference for larger forms of firearms would be useless with beginners. It took a while to adapt to bigger forms of machinery, it could be tedious work carrying it through a large horde. That was why Brennan learned to shoot from afar. His aim wasn’t the best, considering how exhausting it was to shoot a heavy bazooka with no scope whatsoever. Besides, weapons like that were not meant to be precise. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]From the temporary base, he sat by quietly, watching the practice unfold outside. Brennan kept one bazooka strapped onto his back while the other rested on the ground. Like Oran, he kept his excitement behind a watchful gaze. He wanted to see how things would turn out. About to lean in closer to see the show, his ears attentively turned to the sudden rush of hooves.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] What were they doing in the wild? [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]His thoughts couldn’t be dallied on for long. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As Oran and the others moved away, it gave Brennan the perfect time to strike. Raising his hand as an indication he was about to shoot, the leader stood his ground as one of the beasts charged towards him. Gripping his bazooka with both hands, he shot at the cow, landing a straight shot onto its temple. Recoiling due to the force of the weapon, he nearly fell backwards. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]At least that was one cow taken care of. The impact was quite close, causing Brennan to cough every so often. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“They’re coming for Johanna!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He shouted, wiping a bead of sweat and bovine blood off of his brow. [/SIZE]

Background Characters:

Lexi is somewhere (not quite sure), Nikki is always caged, Marcy is out for sus shit, Aurora is staying in with the Drifters, Freddie is with Floyd at the diner. Tell me if I missed anything, I'm still getting the hang of things RP-wise lmaoooo.

Shane Blyde

Hanging out with: NCMT peeps, Lui, Mikey, other BSG peeps

Since he and Tyler had gotten done with their scavenging for cars, Shane decided to drop by on the meeting going on between Mikey and the theater group they invaded yesterday. He hung around with some of the other BSG members, not really wanting to stand out. Admittedly, Shane still wasn't really sure how he felt about Mikey's plan. Yeah, it would be helpful to basically use this group to get free supplies, but he felt like the whole hostage thing wasn't really "right". Then again, that could mostly be because they're using Ellie and Marth as hostages, but he was sure that wasn't the only reason. Either way, he just stood silent and watched the meeting like the others.

Thankfully, things seemed to be going decent so far, as in both groups look like they somewhat tolerate each other. The woman with short green hair was Lyra, and the short girl with long black hair was Emma. They both seemed like decent people right now, but then again, he didn't really know them well, so only time would tell. Around the same time Lyra introduced herself, Lui popped into the room, trying to be stealthy despite the loud speaking and clicking of the door completely giving away his presence. Shane internally facepalmed from the situation, but in the end, it probably couldn't be helped with how long this place was probably abandoned/looted for. It didn't seem to matter anyway, because if Mikey did notice, he most likely didn't care much, which was good. Shane's rose-colored eyes followed Lui as he slipped in with the rest of the group. However, Shane didn't say anything, mostly because he didn't want to miss anything big going down- if something big ends up going down.

Beatrice Driller

Hanging with: Squire

Bee had no clue what was going on with Squire this time. He was oddly quiet the entire time that she and him were doing chores for Mikey. Honestly, she half-expected him to act like some know-it-all like he does half the time, but no: dead silence. Currently, she didn't know whether this was good or bad for her, but Squire definitely seemed a bit off for a while now. She didn't really say anything about it to him, but was a bit curious to what was going on. She did just witness him aggressively frisk Lui earlier, so maybe he lost an item or something?. Then again, it may have been more than an item that set him on edge. It wasn't until he finally spoke up when she found out what was really going on, proving her suspicions somewhat correct.

"Have you been payin' attention to where my harmonica might be?"

Now things were starting to make more sense; Squire lost his harmonica. "Yeah, I have no clue where your harmonica is." Bee answered coldly, despite being somewhat aware that his harmonica might have meant something to him. "I'm kind of surprised Lui didn't seem to have it. Are you sure you didn't just drop it somewhere? Then again, with all the debris scattered around, it'd be pretty hard to tell where it would be if you lost it around here..." Bee looked around a little bit, just noticing how much miscellaneous crap was scattered throughout the once bustling city of Nimbasa, which is now an apocalyptic hellhole. "Is there anywhere else you think it could be?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Robin Thomson

Hanging out with: Oran, Aurella, Randi, Lanna, Chester, anyone else in teh fuckin' woods

Robin had her uzi out and ready for shooting practice. Now, she isn't necessarily bad at using guns, with all the crap that was happening currently with the zombie hordes... she would most likely need this time to shoot things. After all, she was a mechanic/engineer: not a marksman, or anything along those lines. Robin could use whatever practice she could get, especially in a time like this, when you never know when a zombie horde is going to swarm your base. Either that or giant, scumbag raider groups that steal your land and friends. Oh, what a nightmare this day and age was.

Robin was all too ready to start shooting shit once Oran stopped talking. However, very shortly after that, he heard some rumbling, and ordered everyone back in the car. Wait, what's going o-? Right when Robin turned her head toward the source of the sound, she saw the stampede of cattle heading right for them. O-oh... This isn't good. Robin immediately bolted toward Johanna like Oran ordered. Once she got to the car, she heard Brennan yell that the stampede was going for the car. Robin stood by the car, and had her gun out, loaded, and ready for when she would start shooting things. She thought about going out a little further like Brennan, but she felt like it would safer for her to stay by the car. After all, the last thing this group needed was yet another death.

(I don't know what Eddy is doing: probably something with Delilah. Lemme know if I fucked anything up too bad, mostly if it's something time related. I just assumed Shane and Tyler would be done with their scavenging by now because time skip. However, maybe it wasn't that big of a skip, so... Yeah. Let me know if I need to make any drastic changes.)

(I'm really sorry about the lack of characters or quality. It's been a crazy week, and I've gotten no sleep last night thanks to whatever bug I got. Really sorry, and I'll promise to improve next post, once my health is back to normal)

Ellie Laiden

Courthouse Prison 

Ellie was sitting in her cell, leaning against the wall with a tired look on her face. Her dreary eyes were looking down at Lotus, whose head was resting in her lap. At this moment the nurse was very jealous of her. She hadn't been able to fall back asleep ever since her little moment with Helga the previous night. Once again she was deceived and embarrassed by her captor, this time in a very strange way. She attempted to break her out of the cell, but really wanted to lead her to Mikey. The way she went about it was just as strange, acting all nice and touchy, like they were lovers. Fortunately her loyalty to the other prisoners kept her from getting in trouble. Though it he added knife in her back did put her down greatly. It felt like the whole world was out for her, except for her brother and the kids. 

Suddenly a loud rumble erupted from Ellie's stomach, causing her to jump in surprise and cover it with a hand, as if that would silence it. She just now realized how hungry she was. And if she was hungry, surely the others would be hungry too. But in order to get food she'd have to speak with Helga, the one person she really didn't want to talk to. Yet the wellbeing of the children was more important than what made her comfortable or not. The nurse would just have to grow a pair and suck it up. "U-uh, Helga?" She called out to her captor, hoping she was awake. "I'm pretty sure that we are all hungry down here... Is there any way we can get food, even if it's just the kids?" She hoped that for once Helg would listen and not be rude. Though the chances of that were far from happening...

Espie Eons

Courthouse

Despite what what everyone said, Espie managed to bring Snora along with them as they made their way to the Courthouse. They didn't really have much of a choice either way. Snora was latched onto her hand and didn't on breaking away no matter what happened. Espie didn't really mind that at all, it was extra company and protection. As they walked to the courthouse, the Espeon stayed relatively quiet. There wasn't much to talk about in the first place, plus the attraction of zombies would be such a nuisance. Luckily the walk wasn't too long, and boredom didn't kill them. Although there was an obvious change in Snora's behavior, one that Espie was surprised to see, the purple haired girl wasn't that scared herself. Nothing these days really scared her, especially not some douchebag filled gang. "Chill girl, nothing bad is going to happen to us. We are here for peaceful things, and what we are going to talk about directly affects them. There's no way they'd fuck with us right now." She mumbled into her ear, squeezing her hand reassuringly before following Lyra inside. She begrudgingly gave up her weapon, annoyed that it had to be taken. Sure, there was good reason why, but it was pretty dumb. There was no way such a small group would be able to take out the entire gang. Just throw a few guards where they all were meeting and bam, no riots. 

Espie took a seat beside Snora when told to, kicking her feet up on the seat in front and laying one arm across her stomach, the other dangling off the side and holding her friend's hand. The way their leader spoke to Lyra was pretty frustrating. She was trying to hold a serious and civilized meeting about a serious and sudden issue, but he was talking about foreplay and shit. Did this guy really even care?  But not wanting to be the one to get everyone shot, Espie said nothing. Instead she just listened. When Snora silently voiced her concerns, Espie rolled her eyes and leaned down to talk with her. "This isn't that bad. I'd say it's going pretty good. They've promised to keep their part of the deal which might give us a fighting chance. Unless they do some fucking stunt and bail last minute. That'd be a Dick move..." She said, falling silent for a moment before speaking again. "But I doubt they'd do something like that, especially when the other group would take all of our supplies, meaning they'd lose a lot. I dunno though, don't take my word." 

(Millie is probably chatting up the new people, Delilah is taking inventory of supplies) 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: NCMT (Lyra specifically) and any BSG members who wanna kick it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey could tell he was agitating the woman, Lyra, if only a little. Though he found it amusing he calculated that a small change in attitude would bring the two groups to a better understanding. After all, this was the first group the gang had begun to extort. Everything that would unfold in his future depended on this group. But he wasn’t worried, because he liked Lyra and what he assumed to be her teeny tiny right hand woman Emma. Despite being minutely irritated, which Mikey understood to be totally palpable considering her position, she remained respectful. Of course, he knew her and her group wouldn’t hesitate to stab BSG in the back the second they turned it. If he were her, that’s what he would do. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Charmed,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey replied to Lyra and Emma with what counted for a warm smile with his wolfish teeth. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I really am. I don’t mean to make light of your situation, Lyra and team. I was just concerned with our relationship going forward.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey stood up from the bench and walked down to the floor, effectively bringing himself down to their level. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Of course there won’t[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] be[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] any going forward for either of us if what you say is true. So as I stated just a moment ago, my company is obliged to help you. I’m more than satisfied with our collective firepower but underestimating the enemy is a shortcut to the grave. What else do you know about our invaders? Perhaps your scout is among the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]fine[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] group of individuals you’ve assembled?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] It occurred to Mikey that earlier today Charles mentioned that someone from the theater offered to be a mole within the group to protect their own ass. Glossing over the eyes of each of Lyra’s people once more, Mikey thought to himself with a smirk, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]A double agent. How delectable[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]as he tried to read each member and hazard a guess at which one was the traitor. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Prison[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Ellie, Lotus, Marth & Nikki[/SIZE]

rfVAm9tvo_qGnZhZI-jOUO5bnlXNqdGYyV8vOEZulvOPfcEWZ6RfKIhUEu8TGAWjBTb-bWR8hIL_b03K9bYO9NIjRW_Ex-7OCA3fxyApAZ-QRMN2pACrt3R-rqHfPThQez0tgYnw

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Standing guard over the prisoners was an excuse to sit around and do nothing and eat candy and look at smutty magazines she and Lui shared. “Shared” meaning they stole them from each other on a regular basis. Helga did a lot of work at Black Smoke Enterprises and she very much appreciated her downtime. She looked up from the magazine at the sound of Ellie’s voice with a small groan. With a hefty sigh, she stood up and walked over to the cage. She definitely planned on feeding the poor bastards, it was part of her very easy job, but there was no way she was going to do that without fucking with Ellie first. At least a little bit. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“How badly do you want to feed them?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she asked suggestively.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Chester, Lanna, Randi, Aurella, Talon, Robin, Cows and teh bull[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]On his way to help Lanna, who he’d noticed was on the ground as he regained his footing from tackling Randi to safety, Oran stopped dead in his tracks when a man burst forth from the brush. Oran immediately pointed his weapon at him, but Talon was apparently well aware of zombie apocalypse protocol. He tossed his gun away, threw his hands up, and announced he meant no harm a second before Oran would have squeezed the trigger. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Smart guy,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran thought to himself, but he didn’t lower his weapon for a second. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Before Oran could begin a proper interrogation all hell broke loose as the cows stampeded back toward the group. The stranger was shoved away and Brennan’s announcement that the cows were heading for Johanna caused Oran’s head to snap in the blue haired man’s direction. Not Johanna. It’s as if every burger that he’d ever eaten was coming back to haunt him. You could practically hear Oran roar, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“NO!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] in slow motion as he strafed to get the cow’s head in his sights. The charging cow collapsed as Oran let loose several bullets into its skull, and the corpse slid to a stop in front of Robin. One more down. That left the bull and the cow that the stranger was dealing with. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& Lilly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Sam, Gabe, Cadence, Elliot, Daniel, Vanessa, & Stanislav[/SIZE]

MMLzLElkVw6ekCtd_VB1_lE0xpLKhUT9Ty5gJ9XvSLDmtzHJD9_V75sr7BVdEYa6RN3tJgsevQdhDPsTD1mfTg7RJxlgxSYKbxxoZRO5WJ_0rYDcQwNf0aa0NIJjVDpFJuG-CKv6

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly weakly whimpered, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“O-Ok…” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]to Sam. It would be best to let the adults handle this. Chewie had made her feel extremely humiliated and she didn’t want to enhance that feeling with more scolding from any of them. She resented the yellow clad girl even more when she responded to Gabe’s agreement with a rather matter-of-fact tone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’m right every round,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie said. It didn’t even sound like she was bragging really, it was just a complacent statement of a fact that couldn’t possibly be true. Lilly wasn’t sure what she’d say, but it really made her want to complain to Lyra about the woman. And it didn’t get better when Chewie chimed in after Gabe rejected them a second time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“The children are bound to die sooner or later anyway.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie announced through the door. On Chewie’s end, she knew the group outside was fishing for sympathy, but they would find none from her, or Gabe, whom she found to be very agreeable. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“If you’d like to prolong their survival, you need to find another place to stay.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She hastily added after Sam’s input, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“And don’t think you can just ditch them here and we’ll take care of them because we won’t. Well...maybe we will [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]take care[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] of them. In fact, we’ll [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]take care[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] of all of you if you don’t leave. Now.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] You can imagine how well a child murdering threat went over with a young expectant mother. Lilly officially had something to complain to Lyra about when she returned. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are with the other NCMT members at the Courthouse.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is taking a nap at the theater. All of my Nightmares are irrelevant/in Rapid Fires right now.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]P.S. Guys come rain or shine Imma do my best to post here every Friday or Saturday. [/SIZE]

Interacting: Mikey, Emma 

One thing Lyra could say about her trusty gang, at least they weren’t losing their heads as well. Still, how could they all stay so damn calm when that jerk face was still treating everything like a joke. Lyra, you’re an adult. Think like one. She reprimanded internally, almost startling when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Glancing back at Emma she gave a small nod back, taking a deep, slow breath before focusing back onto Mikey.

It was so hard not to just roll her eyes at him, with that ‘I’m a nice guy’ smile. She knew that smile all too well because in high class society no one’s smiles are really sincere. They're all just wolves in sheep’s clothing. “You shouldn’t be concerned.” Lyra grumbled because it was an advantageous relationship in some ways. Streets clear from zombies and other raiders would mean not losing her team anymore and all they had to do was scrounge up a little more food. There was the downside of remembering that the food will run out eventually, but that was a bridge to cross later.

Lyra glanced back at her team and was glad for yet another time that she hadn’t brought Lilly with. Still, she needed to figure out an intelligent response for Mikey… and that she was stopping to think was going to make it difficult for this guy to believe her, she was sure. But what reason could she give about making Lilly stay behind that kept her as a credible source? “I kept her home so she can keep an eye for those invaders in case they came back early.” She made up quickly, keeping her tone even and expression mostly impassable. Please don’t be a goddamn mind reader. Lyra pleaded internally, not wanting to be caught in a lie. “All we know is that the force is immense; they were making it sound like conquering this place was just a side job onto greater things.” She continued. “I can’t give you much more than that. My scout got out before they caught on to her presence.” This was so going to bite her later if Mikey asked to meet Lilly before they agreed to anything. Or, worse, if no giant invading force came in. Lyra was putting a lot on Lilly at the moment. Not that she didn’t trust and believe the girl but she hadn’t even thought about how serious of a matter this all was.

“If you’re going to help us, we should get to work on the plans. We don’t have much time and the fewer casualties we have the better for everyone.” Lyra said in an attempt to press things from talking into actual action.

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.png/monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpgCadence & Brother Elliot

Elliot couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Not that he had personally ever cared for kids himself… but kids were supposed to be the key to everyone’s hearts. He glanced back at Daniel and Vanessa, amused that the kids had actually spoken up in an attempt to get the people to let them in. At any rate, it was quickly becoming obvious that these people weren’t to be won by emotion which mean winning through logic. Elliot had set his heart on that theater and it would take certain death for him to change his mind. Then again, perhaps not even then.

“There are other theaters.” Cadence pointed out but Elliot waved her off. “Shush. The hero needs absolute quiet to concentrate.” Chewie’s threat to have them all taken care of hadn’t really hit Elliot in its seriousness, but it had gotten to Cadence. She had taken a few steps back from the door and was looking for anyone on the roof or telltale red lasers on them. She didn’t see anything but that didn’t mean anything for the moment, so she held her axe at the ready in her good hand.

“If you allowed us in you would be gaining 5 capable new teammates.” Elliot offered, though it was more of an offhand comment. “We have a very strong, burly man out here and a small axe wielding warrior as well as a holy man and two intelligent kids. They may be children but they have plenty of uses as well.” Elliot still sounded more like he was thinking out loud.

“Can’t believe you’re counting yourself among the useful, you pacif-” Cadence grumbled but was effectively shushed when Elliot placed a hand over her mouth. “Besides skills we do have some supplies to share.”

“Elliot!” Cadence screeched, threatening to slice Elliot with her axe to get him to remove his hand. “We may be doing well but who knows how many mouths there are in there that you’re offering to feed!”

“Just think about it for a minute.” Brother Elliot continued as if Cadence’s shouts were just a spring breeze passing by. “That’s 5 more people to go out and scavenge food, protect the base, and fight against the end of the world. There’s strength in numbers.”

Mildly amused by Chewie’s spunk, Gabe shrugged. “I think I’ll hold my judgement on that until I’ve seen you handle multiple situations.”

Gabe sighed and shook his head as the strangers outdoors continued to stay put. He shook his head again at Sam’s notion that they may be raiders but now that the doubt was planted into his mind, he grabbed the man’s wrist. “Sam and I are going to go pretend to make good on your threat Chewie. You keep trying to convince them to leave.” Gabe said, waving at the door before dragging Sam along behind him. He did grab a gun along the way though he couldn’t have shot the broad side of a barn on purpose. Well maybe that’s a mean exaggeration because Gabe had some skill that he gained from being in the military.

“We’re just going to scope out what kind of threat they are really.” Gabe explained to Sam as he led the other man up the stairs and to the roof. Once they had reached it, Gabe peered over the side and then pulled back. “By God they do have the Hulk with them down there. Wish we had a way to communicate with Chewie… or well, Sam, do you want to play messenger? You can tell them what we’ve seen up here and I can stay posted in case they do try to break in?”

/monthly_2016_04/07Chester.jpg.040b9e21d5addcaf27bbb59b7e7ee170.jpg

Lanna & Chester

The shout that cows were heading towards Johanna brought Chester up short. If there was one good way to get into Oran’s graces, it was saving his beloved vehicle. Why the cows would even come back after stampeding through once was puzzling at the back of Chester’s mind as he made a stance at the cows. Since he had already been heading towards Johanna, he was an obstacle between the cows and the giant metallic key to transportation and survival. Unfortunately Chester would not be enjoying a victory of saving Oran’s precious car besides maybe making the cow swerve a little. No, Oran had the ultimate pleasure of dropping the thing and Chester watched as it came to a gory end, skidding from its earlier momentum almost making it collide with Robin.

Without the stress of the situation beating down on Chester, he was left to puzzle out what would make cows act so bizarrely. Not that he had grown up with the animals but he had always understood them to be animals that would run away from people. Okay, so Chester had had one of those ‘bad petting zoo’ incidents where this little calf decided it did not want anything to do with Chester and ran from him whenever he tried to pet it. Chester was so young at the time that it really hurt his feelings and left cows as a bit of a bitter thought for Chester. He often ate burgers with relish because of that.

“You okay, Robin?” Chester inquired, going over to her as he continued to try and figure out what was going on. “Oh…” He added, not really seeing the blood that had splashed a bit onto the girl but actually seeing the reason that the cows were in such a frenzy. “If I were on the menu, I’d run too. In fact we should be running. Right Now.” Chester said, grabbing Robin’s arm and heading towards Johanna as the walking undead approached. Apparently humans weren’t the only thing on their menu which meant that on the bright side, the closer zombies descended onto the cows that had been taken down on the outer edges. The squelching sounds of cows being devoured turned Chester’s stomach but he kept focus, tossing the gun into Johanna and pulling out his swords. “Guys! We need to leave! Now!”  

View attachment 116983

A man coming out of the woods caught Lanna’s attention as cows continued to rush around the camp. It was almost like there was someone else in Lanna’s body for all the girl cared about the situation. She brushed the mud off her gun with a mild look of irritation, watching as a cow plowed into the stranger. Shrugging, she looked around for Oran. She was just in time to see him take down a cow with a really amazing shot. She even giggled at his expression because it was obvious how much he cared about Johanna. It was cute and when it was obvious Johanna was safe, Lanna’s giggles turned into outright laughter. At least until she spotted zombies closing in on the perimeter.

“How did they get here?” Lanna wondered out loud, even as Chester was shouting at them about needing to leave. “No duh we need to leave.” Lanna groaned before lifting her gun and taking aim at one of the meandering zombies. She wasn’t going to let this chance to waste. She did make sure not to aim the gun at any friends as she lifted up, braced her arms the way Oran had taught her- were you straighten them out but don’t lock the joints- and then lined up the sites until it was leveled at the nearest zombies head. Squeezing the trigger was nervewracking because it seemed to take forever for the gun to fire and when it did the jump back cause Lanna’s gun to go off higher then she meant so that she didn’t hit anything. Wondering if that was just part of shooting, she aimed lower the second time so that it was leveled at the guy’s throat but this time when she shot she again missed, only to strike a zombie behind it in the shoulder.

“Why is this so haaard.” Lanna groaned. She just wanted to shoot a dang zombie. Was that so much to ask? Apparently as Lanna fired off a few more rounds and had about as much luck as the first two times. She was shooting zombies but not in the head. “I’m gonna get this. I’m gonna do this for Oran and Latone.” She told herself, eyes narrowing as she tried again and again. It was to the point where the zombie was only a few feet away and Lanna was still shooting. And missing. Because aiming a gun is freaking hard! Even at nearby targets.

((Victor is awake and planning to talk to Delilah, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve off doing something)))

Sam

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Gabe, Chewie, Lilly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As the conversation continued through the doors, Sam realized that Chewie was pretty tough, especially considering how new she was to this group. This stood out in a stark contrast to Lilly, who Sam couldn't help but look back at pityingly. He didn't envy the poor saps outside if she was the only one who wanted to let them in, considering Chewie's quick and non-nonsense attitude and Gabe's collected reasoning were pitted against her. It's a good day to be inside these walls.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Gabe's dragging of Sam to the rooftop elicited a quick laugh from the amputee before he picked up his pace to match Gabe's. He continued to follow the Gabe's actions, gripping his uzi as the doctor grabbed a gun and taking a quick glance over the side after the other man. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Well, they're not lying,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he said breathlessly, ducking back onto the roof, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"but that's a motley crew if I've ever seen one. I mean, a priest, an axewoman, two kids, and a living tank? It sounds like a bad bar joke..."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He quieted down as Gabe suggested he run messages between him and Chewie.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] "Sure, I'm up for that. Shoot well if you have to, doc." [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]With that, he quickly trotted down the stairs to Chewie as Brother Elliot's muffled speech played in the background. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Hey, uh, Gabe wants me to play messenger for now,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he said, lowering his voice. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"So it turns out they actually do have a big guy out there, and they're really not budging. Got any plans?"[/SIZE]

Talon

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Woods near the Drifter Base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Chester, Lanna, Randi, Aurella, Oran, Brennan, Robin, Cow, Bull[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As the cow plowed Talon into the bushes and absolutely floored him, the herder tried to shield himself from his bovine attacker, only to gain a lot of bruises on his arms. A couple more hoofs to the upper body were enough to finally make the man snap, as he knocked the cow to the ground and frantically searched for his shotgun as the cow flailed around in the underbrush. Quickly spotting it several feet away, he cleared the distance in a few seconds, glad to finally be armed again. After reloading, he took a couple more paces back and pulled the trigger, killing the cow where it lay. In hindsight, if Talon had strangled it like he normally did, there would probably be less of a mess to clean up, but there wasn't any point in fretting about that at this point. A few shots and moos from the clearing confirmed the fates of the other cows, lifting a bit of the load off his mind. Hopefully they knew how to harvest correctly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Suddenly, groaning from all directions made Talon worry about something more pressing than making fully use of a dead cow. Zombies were particularly nasty to him and his herd especially after death. It wasn't like they could make zombie cows, but if something undead happened to sink its teeth into the corpse - well, a human certainly couldn't eat from there anymore. As soon as the first zombie stumbled into sight, Talon turned it into shotgun-swiss-cheese before hauling the cow's body the clearing with brute force. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Of course, being in the clearing didn't mean much more to Talon besides visibility and getting a glimpse of the group from earlier. Most of them looked ready to get out, but they seemed to be more focused on protecting the truck than moving it. I could really use the help. "Hey!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]The herder waved at the group, trying to hold up a hand in peace before kicking a zombie away. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]"Could I get some help?!"[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] He paused, dropping two more zombies with his shots and pushing the carcass away from their twitching bodies. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]"Please?!"[/SIZE]

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Danoram @SpookySableye @Maki @Corgi @theglassangel

Robin Thomson

Hanging out with: Chester, Oran, Randi, Aurella, Brennan, Talon, Cows, Zombies, everyone else in the woods

At almost the immediate moment that Robin got to the car, one of the cows was heading right for it at full speed. Right then and there, Oran sprayed the cow with bullets, and its corpse slid less than a foot away from Robin's feet, even splattering a bit of blood onto her body as it came to a halt. She was almost paralyzed in what she thought was shock or fear from what was happening. Oran, however, clearly wasn't, but he did look pretty scared as the cow ran straight for Johanna. Honestly, it was kind of cute to see that Oran clearly cared very, very much for Johanna. Part of Robin felt pretty bad for the poor cow. At the same time, however, she was more worried about getting run over, or someone else getting trampled in the stampede.

[COLOR= olive]“You okay, Robin?”[/COLOR] Robin turned around to face Chester, who looked about as confused as she was. “Oh…” "Um, is there something wrong..?" Robin looked at her clothes, which now had some blood splatters from the cow on it. "Oh... Yeah, I hope that comes out." She sighed, trying to wipe some off a small bit of the blood that got on her arm. Shortly after that, Chester grabbed Robin's arm and dragged her over to Johanna. "Chester, what are y-!!" She exclaimed, only to stop mid sentence realizing Chester was just trying to get her away from the battlefield. That didn't change that she was still slightly annoyed with him, but given what was going on currently, she felt he was being smart. Around then, Robin saw the other threat; y'know, the one that's undead, in a huge horde, and currently feasting upon the cows. Thankfully, their focus on the cattle could give everyone in the group more time to leave. However, there was no telling how long that would be. "Yeah, this is bad." Immediately upon seeing the zombies, Robin joined Chester in trying to get everyone to leave. "GUYS!! WE SHOULD LEAVE WHILE WE CAN!!!" 

Ellie

BSG Prison Cell: Begging for food

Ellie let out a sigh as Helga asked her to beg for the food. She really didn't want to beg for food, but she knew that if she didn't Helga would threaten no food for the kids. So once again she had to take one for the team and publicly shame herself for the children. Luckily she was beginning to figure out, or so she thought, how to skip the some of the teasing and to the embarrassing part. Yet you never really knew with Helga.Taking in a deep breath the nurse took a few steps towards the cell and got down onto her knees, looking up at Helga with tired eyes. "I want to feed them very badly. I'd do anything to know that they'd go another day with food in their bellies..." She said, reaching forward and grasping the cell bars with her hands. "Please don't let the kids go hungry, they've already gone through so much." Ellie slumped up against the bars, peering to the side just a little to make sure that Marth or Lotus wasn't watching. Even though it was embarrassing, Ellie really didn't care if Nikki saw a it, but she didn't want to kiss to start repeating what she was doing. Though she did wish that Nikki would get help her out in this every now and then. The nurse was been working on her hands and knees for her daughter and now would be a good time to beg. "Just do the right thing Helga."

Delilah

Nightmare Armory: Plotting her plan

Delilah was pacing around the Nightmare's armory, a little checklist in her hand. She had every weapon and bullet counted for, and intended to keep it that way for awhile. Unfortunately thanks to yesterday's zombie fiasco, much of it was used up. This was unfortunate since the next day they'd have to go out and take over a whole city, something that's rather hard to do with no ammo. And thanks to the scarcity of ammo there's no way that she'd be able to send out groups to find more. "Why must everyone have such terrible aim..?" She growled, crumbling up the piece of paper and throwing it to the ground. The amount of supplies they had really didn't matter. It'd all be used up, regardless if they won Nimbasa or not. Then the white haired girl got another, better plan. It was a costly one, but it could be efficient. Maybe she could cut down the amount of guns given to people. She would find the those with the best shot and give them all of the ammo. Those without ammo would simply be bullet sponges for the rest. They'd take all of the enemies bullets and run their resources dry. Then once the city folk run low on supplies those with guns could make good work and not have to worry as much about ammo consumption. Now the only question was who would get the guns? Obviously Eddy and herself would get some, but it couldn't only be them. Glancing behind her at Eddy, who had followed her into the armory, Delilah decided to consulate him about the question. "Eddy, I've decided that a select few will get guns,, while the rest won't. Though who do you think should get guns? Who has good enough aim and is reliable enough to do such a thing?" The Darkrai strode forward and placed her cold hand on top of his, leaning into his body. "I was thinking Freddie and Floyd, just because they were nice enough to bring us food. Would Zai be a good choice? Or do you think he'd back out and be a peaceful little shit?" She was under the assumption that Zai wouldn't hurt anything that was human thinks to some zen ninja training he received before the apocalypse, and that he couldn't break some vow he made to sensei. "I know who isn't getting a gun though. Gar gets a butter knife, and has to go in naked, in the front lines. Doesn't that sound like a good plan?" 

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @SpookySableye @Lotusy

(Sorry for the shorter Ellie post, not much I could think of doing with her.  Millie is probably sleeping or seducing someone. Espie is in the meeting with Snora.)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]A mind reader he was not, but he was certainly a cynic. Not getting a firsthand account of what Lyra’s scout heard didn’t sit well with him, but you wouldn’t be able to tell by the unending smile that sat comfortably upon his lips. Behind that smile the gears mulled over a single thought: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]How is she trying to fuck me?[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]All of the possibilities danced around in his mind as if they were in a ballroom, intermingling with each other and switching from partner to partner. Then he cocked his head.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Oh we’ve already[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] begun[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] working on the plans, Lyra. Your scout isn’t here to tell me what she overheard, and I’m still fuzzy on the variables.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He leaned back against the Judge’s bench and folded his hands behind his back.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Hmmm…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he hummed a bit before saying,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “There are only three ways into Nimbasa. And from what my scouts tell me, everyone living in Lostlorn Forest is on their second go around at life,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey chuckled darkly and sighed. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“If I know where they’re coming from their fight will be over before it even begins~ The geography of the entire Nimbasa area is well suited for defense~ That’s why I chose it to be the center of civilization’s rebirth.” [/SIZE]

rfVAm9tvo_qGnZhZI-jOUO5bnlXNqdGYyV8vOEZulvOPfcEWZ6RfKIhUEu8TGAWjBTb-bWR8hIL_b03K9bYO9NIjRW_Ex-7OCA3fxyApAZ-QRMN2pACrt3R-rqHfPThQez0tgYnw
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga moved only her eyes as she looked down upon Ellie on her knees. Being who she is, Helga merely stared down at the girl with her dead eyes. She didn’t have any sort of verbal reaction until Ellie told her to do the right thing. It came in the form of a scoff and a muffled giggle.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “It’s like you don’t even know me,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she replied, before crouching down to meet Ellie at eye level. She reached through the bars and held Ellie’s cheeks between her fingers, squishing them together to give the girl a sort of fish face.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “You have no idea what you do to me when you beg. ...Or maybe you do.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga released Ellie and stood up straight. She left shortly, only to return with the keys.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Doesn’t it bother you that you’re taking such good care of these kids, knowing that Mikey’s probably just going to end up selling them to a pedo for guns or food?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she asked as she opened Ellie’s cage. She pulled Ellie up from her knees and shut Lotus into the cage alone. Then she pushed Ellie against the bars. She pressed her body against the nurse’s and gripped her wrists tightly. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Lui and I found a sex shop a long time ago...and I got something for you...”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she whispered mischievously so Lotus couldn’t hear what she was saying.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Can you guess what it is?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she asked, but she didn’t give her a chance to even do so. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It’s a collar... Will you wear it for me?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Chester, Lanna, Randi, Aurella, Talon, Robin, Cows and dead people who are no longer dead[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The feeling of adrenaline flowing through his veins was a familiar one. It was a power he’d learned to harness and even enjoy when the situation wasn’t urgent. And for a while, the situation seemed far from urgent. No more cows were going for Johanna, the rest could go down easy, and as far AS Oran was concerned, they’d just found the primary ingredient the Drifters needed for their burger barbeque. Now he didn’t know a whole lot about meat preservation, but he did know they were on the clock if they wanted to make the most of the slaughtered cows. He was also betting that the man who came with them would know more about them than any of the Drifters did. Driftveil was a mostly rural area after all.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]But that was wishful thinking. No one crashes a party quite like the undead do. The burger dream drifted even further away from reality as the zombies invited themselves to the party and “solved” the meat preservation problem by feasting upon the bovine corpses. So this whole outing went about as bad as Oran could have possibly imagined and then some. His frustration and his trademark scowl was directed at the Nightmares rather than the cows, the stranger, or the zombies. Shooting practice would have gone over far better behind the gates of their old base. Ianto and the others who’d died would still be alive. And those that were missing like Freddie and Chewie would still be around and irritating him by making geeky references only they and the likes of Robin would understand. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran channeled his emotional rage compiled with his adrenaline into fighting off the undead. The cows distracted most of the zombies because they were easy prey. Ironically, that made them easy prey for Oran as well. Armed with a submachine gun in one hand and his tenderizer in the other, it was time to let off some steam. Oran immediately began to put down zombies, adding to the carnage around the devoured cow by caving skulls in with his killer kitchenware. He pursed his lips as blood splattered upward into his face. His goal was to make sure everyone made it to Johanna. Even the mysterious man who arrived with the stampede. Because a farmer or a man who belonged to a group of farmers is a man you want indebted to you and yours during a zombie apocalypse. However, he couldn’t assist Talon because one of the Drifters’ own didn’t seem to get the memo that class had been dismissed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“CHESTER!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Oran roared, turning and turning until he found the swordsman and locked eyes with him. He nodded toward the cowboy and trusted Brennan to see to making sure all the others got back into Johanna safely. This horde wasn’t the largest horde he’d seen. It was definitely manageable. And the team had come prepared. He could understand why Lanna would think it’s okay to just try and clear the horde and get some practice in. It was possible, but it wouldn’t be easy and it would likely result in a casualty. And Oran had about as much faith in Lanna’s judgment as he had in Santa Claus, and even less in her skill with firearms. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“LANNA!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran barked her name just as he did Chester’s. He’d taken position behind her and began to pick off the zombies closest to her with controlled bursts. If she wasn’t currently holding a loaded weapon he would’ve used his tenderizer or maybe he would have just picked her up and tossed her in Johanna himself. Both of those options seemed like a really great way to accidentally get shot, so verbal communication it was. Over the sound of gunfire, dying cows, and growling zombies, Oran had to yell once more.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “STAND DOWN AND GET IN THE CAR, LANNA!” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Sam, Gabe, Cadence, Elliot, Daniel, Vanessa, & Stanislav[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie gave Sam and Gabe a thumbs up, but continued staring at the door until they left. Then she turned to Chewie. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Tst[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she hissed at Lilly, who was awkwardly left standing alone with the yellow clad girl, wishing Gabe had dragged her along with Sam, or chosen her instead of Sam. While listening to Elliot, Lilly jumped and looked up at Chewie’s golden eyes. Chewie, for once in her life, slowed down her speech as if she were speaking to a disabled person and spoke at a low volume. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“One of my nailguns. Is in my bag. In front of the stage. It’s yellow...and shaped like a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]gun[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Bring it here. To me. And bring a gun for yourself too.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lilly nodded, though she definitely wasn’t appreciative of the tone, she appreciated every second away from Chewie she could get.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]What Chewie wanted with her gun, Lilly couldn’t be sure. Gabe said to stall them, not kill them, but she didn’t have the guts to question her about it. Something about Chewie, perhaps her declaration that she was never wrong, seemed like she didn’t like to be questioned. So she did as she was told and dashed down the aisle of the seats to the stage. She realized she completely forgot that Glacier had fallen asleep there, and tripped over his body with a yelp. Glacier stirred in his sleep and looked at the shocked and floored Lilly as she scrambled to her feet. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What the devil?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he asked in a croaky, half asleep and half drunken tone. Lilly stammered, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“N-Nothing! Go back to sleep!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Because Glacier scared her too, and she didn’t want to be trapped down on the first floor of the theater with rude female Speedy Gonzales and Captain Sarcasm. Luckily for her, Glacier accepted her flimsy excuse and didn’t even bother to drag himself out of the aisle before rolling over and going back to sleep with an oddly content,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “If you say so.”[/SIZE]

x7MSuuZRoMf3_r1LdC37LKx48twdMQ45vDAmSf-f_e5rwyJwL4irtp4OA6V9w0v8MwPLEFSu-_bofgPfpOxZJmlLu6LnCA6PH0EQ5CypC6Im9CwXhhi1iBLS1eUgDp28bQChDVFX
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly returned from her harrowing journey to Chewie’s bag at the same time as Sam did. She was just in time to hear Sam and Gabe’s messenger idea. Chewie seemed to like it too. It was a crude but quieter solution to not being able to use the much louder walkie talkies in this situation. The woman nodded as she listened to Sam and accepted her gun from Lilly with a quick snatch, as if it would explode if left in Lilly’s hands for a second longer. She bit her lip and replied to Sam,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “He’s making some pretty solid points,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] after Brother Elliot’s speech.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Exceptforthekids, fuckthekids.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie looked back at the door and bit her lip in thought. She was still unfamiliar with the theater chain of command and she didn’t want to overstep her boundaries. But in a tight situation like this she had to think fast. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“‘Kay,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]she whispered to Sam.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Go tell him to make sure they lay out all their weapons and to put their hands up and keep them up, andhavehimlookforotherswhomightbehiddenandwatchingus like snipers or…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie glared at Lilly, who had chosen her staff as the best weapon she could wield. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“...[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Ninja Turtles[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. I’ll keep talking. Tell me when they’ve done what I’m about to ask them to do.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie turned back to the door and cleared her throat before speaking loud enough for the group to hear her through it. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We’re interested in trading supplies for a place to sleep for the night… and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]possibly [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]a second night if you listen to and obey everything that I say.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie took a breath before ordering them. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Completely disarm yourselves. Set your weapons on the ground and keep your hands up until we open the door. Get at least ten feet away from the door. When you have complied, we will open the door. If you try anything [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]slick [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]we’ll kill you all, and we’ll start with Bruce Banner. Do it now!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She waved her hand behind her to signal Sam to leave. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are with the other NCMT members at the Courthouse.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is taking a nap at the theater. All of my Nightmares are irrelevant/in Rapid Fires right now.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house.)[/SIZE]

Interacting: Mikey, Emma 

Unlike Mikey, Lyra was not in complete control of her outward emotions. At least not to the level he was. She knew a little bit because of her time on the streets but even then she hadn’t been that good. She had never been very good at controlling her emotions, even in refined society. Still, Lyra attempted to smooth out the furrow in her brows as soon as she realized it was there, and attempted to calm herself even though she could feel a flush of embarrassment flooding her cheeks.

“So there’s only two ways they may be coming from? We could maybe narrow it down to where they’re coming in at by figuring out…” Lyra trailed off and just barely refrained from face palming. This is why it would be useful to have Lilly here. She could have told them which way the scouts were coming from and where they were headed to. At the very least they could assume it was near the theater because there was no way Lilly would have gone much father then that… right? Another thing that, if Lyra had had more sense, she would have asked before coming to meet with Mikey. I must look like a fucking joke to this guy. Probably because I am. I’m no kind of leader.

“I’m glad that we work for you, instead of being against you.” Lyra offered half heartedly, beginning to feel doubt set in and drag her down. She looked back at Emma and Garo and the others that had come with her and took a deep breath, steeling herself. “Wherever they came from, they did pass somewhat close to the theater. I don’t know if that helps at all.” Lyra said, trying to push some enthusiasm back into his tone. “Sorry,” She added before she could think better of it. “I know there are gaps in the information and I apologize for that. If this ever happens again, I’ll make sure to correct the things I’ve done wrong this round.”

Interacting: Chewie, Lilly, Sam, Gabe, Vanessa & Daniel, Stanislav

Elliot couldn’t help it. He did a little happy dance at the affirmative from Chewie. To much eye rolling from Cadence. “Oh, I’m not armed to begin with.” Elliot said brightly, not having even the slightest problem with that order. Cadence, however, looked a little more skeptical.

“You may not have wanted to admit that, you idiot.” Cadence said, smacking Elliot’s arm and earning a glare from him. Louder, she said: “Hey, we better be getting our weapons back once you guys realize we’re not here to rob or plunder! Because if you steal my axe you’ll be sorry!” Attempting to take Cadence’s axe was akin to separating a mother bear from its baby. Granted Cadence was much, much smaller than a bear… but she could easily be just as fierce. At least in her own mind.

Just to make sure she wasn’t too far from her axe Cadence actually stepped back what she thought was ten feet before setting her axe down and taking at least one more step back for good measure though her eyes strayed back to her axe as if it would get up and run for the theater now that it was out of her grasp.

Elliot was a little slower in moving back, and he ushered the two children with him as they went. “Is this far enough?” Elliot shouted once everyone was a safe distance from the door, his hands cupped over his mouth. “You can come out now and say hello if you like. Really, we just want to be friends and all. We’re not going to attack.”

“This is ridiculous, even for you. I’m going to laugh if they rob us. And I’m going to laugh even harder if they decide to shoot us for good measure, that is if they kill you first and then me.” Cadence said, poking Elliot’s shoulder and earning a hard look from the man.

“Oh hush, little ninja. The beautiful hero knows exactly what he’s doing. And fate has called him to this gorgeous theater. They were meant to be together, the theater and the hero!” With that, Brother Elliot sank into a bit of a glittery anime moment where he danced around and hugged himself in a very ridiculous manner. Because he was just that overwhelmed with his feelings for the theater.

“Wonderful. Well I hope he and the theater have a happy marriage. Don’t you think, Hulk man? And what about you kids? Don’t you think Brother Elliot and the Nimbasa Theater would make a good couple?” Cadence inquired, not really needing to crouch all that much to be at the kid’s level.   

Lanna & Chester
Interacting: Talon, Robin, Oran, Aurella, Randi

At least it hadn’t taken Robin long at all to catch on, and her voice added to his made the message more likely to be heard. That was exceptionally important at this point since there was so much noise it was very possible that no one had heard them.

The bellow of his name caused Chester to flinch and wonder if he had done something wrong again and if Oran was going to kill him, himself, or feed him to the zombies. Looking over at the man, attempting to have a straight back and receive whatever tongue lashing like a man, he noticed that Oran was doing the whole ‘look over there and do something for me’ thing with his head. Chester saw someone he didn’t recognize and immediately sighed and slumped his shoulders. He gave Oran the thumbs up to show he understood but didn’t even look to see if the larger man had seen it before jogging off to go see what was up with the new guy.

“Just call me your own personal hero. Or Chester. Chester works too.” Chester said, not having quite the foresight to clear a path for them back to Johanna. “Or you could just say that I’m ‘help’ because Oran has decided you are worth helping. Which, I mean, you’re kind of huge so…” Chester said, the man’s size and good looks really dawning on Chester and causing his speech to trail off. He was beginning to understand why Oran had sent someone to assist the other man. He could become a serious asset. While he chattered because he was around a really good looking guy and Chester was honestly flustered, the swordsman helped dispatch any zombies that go close to this new guy. The man pretty much took care of his own, honestly… Chester didn’t really have too terribly much to do. But that didn’t bother Chester too much; he was just glad he was the one sent to help the new guy. You know, now that he’d actually seen how good looking the guy was. Inwardly, he was thanking the gods and Oran for giving him this awesome opportunity.

Caught up in the new guys good looks, Chester didn’t really notice when his legs got caught up in a corpse and it caused him to slip and flop onto another corpse. Unpleasant goopy residue coating him as he pushed back to his feet, thoroughly embarrassed. “Um… before my epic fail… I was meaning to say that we should head back to Johanna… er.. the big black car… vehicle… over there.” Chester said, pointing to the beautiful black machine. “Oran wants you to come too, so we should go now. Between you and me these zombies should be cake.”

View attachment 116983

Lanna didn’t even look around when Oran bellowed for Chester. Usually, when Chester was in trouble Lanna was the first spectator on the scene. But this time it just wasn’t as important to her as shooting down zombies. She had taken down another one and was feeling she was getting the knack for it when she heard her own name called.

At first she continued shooting because she could totally pretend like she couldn’t hear him later… right? Pushing the distracting thought aside because it had made her miss her target, she got another zombie in the arm before Oran’s order came through.

“Aw but Oraaaan.” Lanna groaned, going on full on pout mode before beginning to head back to the vehicle. If it were for the smell of dead and the feeling of having breath on the back of her neck she probably would have drug her feet. But even she knew better then to pull a tizzy fit in the middle of a fight.

“Did you see, Oran?! I shot a couple!” She said, running over to him instead of the car. Not that it was too large of a difference but she made a point of staying near him. “You’re such an awesome teacher! The first one I shot was for Latone, but the second one was definitely for you!” She said, her hand reaching for the sword that Lanna was keeping with her at all times now, one hand wrapping comfortably around the handle before she remembered gun etiquette and flipped her safety back on since she wasn’t shooting anyone right now.

“We’re going to go out and shoot more soon, right? I think I’m starting to get the hang of it and everything!” Though she really wasn’t. Any zombies she had shot had been basic knowledge, short distance, and a ton of luck. And just like that, her mood flipped again and she was beginning to feel despair wash over her. Perhaps it was the feel of Latone’s sword. Maybe it was the day ending not the way it was planned. Most likely it was because no matter how hard she tried, the happiness was an act she could only trick herself into for short periods of time at the moment. Just long enough to do what’s needed. She was in Johanna, collapsing onto the seat, her heart beginning to work at tearing itself apart as she belted herself in and then hugged the sword close.

((-Waiting For Sam Before I Post Gabe!! Just so that Sam can relay the message!!- Victor is awake and planning to talk to Delilah, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve is off doing his Special Mission!!)))

Sam

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Inside the NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Chewie, Lilly, Gabe[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Sam leaned against the wall, thumbing through the contents of his bag as Chewie laid out her plan and Lilly came back with weapons. There wasn't much for the amputee to say as Chewie kept quickly transitioning from negotiating with the group outside and throwing out ideas. As she gestured for him to leave, though, Sam held up his hand, catching a bit more of Elliot's speech about not having any weapons. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Oh man. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He should have just stuck with the speech. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]With that, he ran off to get Gabe clued in on the plan. though not before pausing to comment, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Donnie was my favorite turtle,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]to Lilly as he went.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]A couple of seconds later, Sam arrived breathless on the roof again.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Gabe,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]he wheezed, crouching and trotting over to the doctor so he wouldn't be seen. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"They're supposed to be dropping their weapons, and Chewie's letting them in in exchange for supplies. If they don't, we drop the big guy first and see what they do." [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]As he waited for the group to drop their weapons and for Gabe to give him another message, Sam found himself watching Elliot do his strange little dance.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"What is [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]that[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]?"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Sam wondered aloud to nobody in particular. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Wow..."[/SIZE]

Daniel and Vanessa

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Outside the NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cadence, Elliot, Stanislav[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Daniel was happy once Chewie gave them a deal to work with - it was heaps better than getting shut out entirely. While Cadence seemed a bit skeptical about leaving their weapons and becoming defenseless to whoever was inside the theater, Elliot's antics made him worry just a tiny bit less. The man's moment of ecstasy at being accepted by the theater made Daniel giggle a bit, and he was tempted to join the priest in his dance before the weight of Vanessa in his arms reminded him that he probably shouldn't.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]With the idea of dancing out of his mind, Daniel decided to follow Elliot and Cadence's actions by rummaging through his bag and taking out the twins' shared gun, not realizing what he'd just done. Vanessa, on the other hand, flinched as her brother drew out the weapon, but before she could stop him, the gun had already clattered to the ground. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Blistering idiot,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]she muttered, causing Daniel to stare at her in confusion.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Nevermind. Just... make sure we get that back."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Before Daniel could respond, Cadence's comment on Elliot's love for the theater turned the twin's thoughts to ligher matters.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"He does love it, Ms. Cadence!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Daniel said gleefully, before launching into a childish song. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Elliot and Theater, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-ow!"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Vanessa had an elbow buried halfway into Daniel's ribcage, making him squirm in discomfort.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] "S-sorry," [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]he muttered, following the group as they backed away from their weapons.[/SIZE]

Talon

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Woods near the Drifter base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Chester, Oran, Lanna, Robin, Brennan, Randi, Cow carcass[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Talon kept shooting zombies and slowly pushing his cow forward, keeping a sharp eye on the group ahead in case they didn't intend on lending him a hand. Most of them, he noticed, were still in the heat of the moment, though there was one in blue who seemed to be more heated than the rest, savagely putting down the undead and barking out orders. Though Talon wasn't one to judge, the man seemed to have a lot of pent-up rage, and even though the herder was a tough man himself, he was glad that the gun and tenderizer were all currently intended for the zombies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]A few seconds later, Talon watched the man in blue wave over another, smaller caped one wielding a sword, who began jogging towards him. Talon only stared at the man as he approached, not raising his gun so he could get close without fear of having his head blown off. Of course, the herder couldn't help but figure out a first impression of this man as he drew closer. A sword was an interesting weapon for Talon to see in the apocalypse, as he'd never seen or become familiar with the idea of one. Additionally, the man, while not small, also wasn't too muscled either, though circumstances had taught Talon that strength wasn't everything in terms of combat. With this in mind, he only managed a curt nod of acknowledgement to Chester before turning and shooting down another zombie.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Of course, then the caped man started talking, and Talon knew instantly he didn't have anything to fear but the zombies. Part of it was because Chester hadn't killed him, of course, but the other part was the man's slightly confused speech, which the herder really couldn't see a reason for. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"We can go with ‘Chester’,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]he said curtly, in response to the man's first greeting. He'd have to see about "personal hero".  Talon definitely wasn't one who could keep up with Chester's chatter, (or one who liked chatter in general) though he gained back some respect for the swordsman as he proved to be great at cutting down zombies as fast as Talon could reload his gun. Then, of course, Chester tripped over a zombie and fell down, instantly making Talon wonder where the zombie-slayer from before vanished to. Covering Chester as he got up, the herder listened to his instructions about getting to "Oran" and "Johanna". [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Right. We go to the black car, then. Watch my back." [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Only giving him new ally a few seconds to digest that information, Talon let out a guttural yell, picking up the cow's body and rolling it towards the car, where it bowled over a couple of zombies before finally coming to a halt a couple of feet away from Johanna. Talon waved for Chester to follow him before charging after the cow's body, putting down all the zombies it had knocked over before they could reach it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Danoram @SpookySableye @Maki @theglassangel @Corgi [/SIZE]

Gabe was beginning to believe that the arrival of the strangers wasn't such a bad thing. At the very least, it was amusing. And having a bird's eye view of the folks below made things continue to hold Gabe's interest as he waited to see what happened. He nodded to himself thoughtfully as the newcomers backed away from the door, glad to have someone else with sense in the theater. At first he'd been skeptical of Lyra bringing in new people, but Chewie had been a lucky find. 

Looking up at Sam's approach, he waited to hear what the plan was and was not disappointed when Sam delivered. Turning back to watch and see if the newcomers really were obeying, he couldn't help a soft snort at Sam's comment. "I'm pretty sure it's a woman dancing." Gabe commented, leveling his gun at the big guy but not really looking through the sight. He wondered if Sam was a better shot then him... but he had grabbed the gun. There's no way he was going to back down at this point. He would show no weakness!! 

"Or perhaps you're talking about what looks to be 3 children down there? That's a lot of useless mouths to feed... but if Chewie is only letting them in for the night, it won't be so bad." Gabe said with a sigh. Especially if they were getting supplies out of it. "So Sam, do you not know a happy dance? Wait... don't answer that... we have more important  business at the moment. We'll have to continue that discussion later. If you want to head down and tell Chewie, it seems like they have dropped their weapons and are a fair distance from the door." Gabe said, ushering for Sam to go send the message to Chewie. "I'll stay up here and be ready to shoot if anything goes afoul." Though Gabe actually hitting someone? Might take a little bit of luck. 

Chester

The simple 'we can go with Chester' had Chester fighting the urge to actually just stand and analyze Talon further. He had a nice voice and by his choice of words he seemed more of the strong silent type. Chester wasn't entirely sure if that was his type or not but he definitely wasn't opposed to finding out. If the man was even gay. If not, Chester was back to being a very lonely guy in the end of the world and the chances of finding another gay man slimming down every hour thanks to how often people still died. Just counting their own group they had lost quite a few people in the last week. Though, in Chester's opinion, this had been a really bad week for them. 

"Watching your back." Chester said, attempting to force his mind to focus on the fight and not how broad the man's back was. "Zombies. There are zombies trying to eat you. Focus on that." Chester grumbled to himself. It sort of worked. He was able to pull his gaze from the new guy and on top the creatures that wanted to eat them both for supper. "Why can't you guys just go back to eating the cows! Look, there's still some guts left on that one!" Chester said, pointing out the cow as if it would make the zombie look. Instead the thing took a bite at his arm ad with a swing the snapping head fell to the ground. "Unreasonable thing. I offered it another option." Chester continued to complain softly. 

"I hope you plan on sticking around. We don't have many people with the strength to roll a cow. That's really amazing." Chester offered. From his view he hadn't been able to figure out how the guy was clearing through the zombies, just that the zombies were parting and falling. Now he could see, though, after getting a new vantage point, and he found it really fantastic that this guy could roll a cow. He was just bull dozing right over the zombies. 

Making it to Johanna was a relief, cow rolling hunk of a man or not. "Oran, we should keep this guy." Chester said with a bit too wide of a grin. Not quite like bringing home a lost puppy, but akin to it. He was going to have to work on not making eyes at men that were attractive. 

((Gabe is now taken care of! And I posted for Chester again just so he and Talon could get back to Johanna, Edit: A piece of what I typed was cut for some reason when I posted so I'm adding it in again. Weird things have been happening when I post lately >.< Victor is awake and planning to talk to Delilah, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve off doing something)))

Edward Rillie

Scheming with: Delilah

It seemed pretty obvious to Eddy that Delilah was stressed out, but could he really blame her? Most of the bullets were used up when the zombies got in, which seeing as they were planning on a full-scale invasion on Nimbasa tomorrow, this was very bad. Ammo isn't exactly the easiest thing to find laying around, especially within practically half a day. Eddy was almost having second thoughts about invading Nimbasa tomorrow, but after thinking more about how many people are in the gang, his faith was more restored. However, he still didn't have a definite solution on how to cope with their ammo loss. Almost on queue, Delilah began asking him questions about the situation. You know, questions like "Who do you think should get guns?" and "Who has good enough aim and is reliable enough to do such a thing?" After all, It would be unwise to just randomly give members the guns while there's an ammo shortage, so the two of them had to play things smart if they wanted the raid to be a success.

"Yeah, I'd agree with you that Freddy and Floyd should get guns." Eddy stated, looking as if he were in deep thought, his brows furrowed and a seemingly serious expression, "And Zai... Zai confuses me. There's no doubt that he's a competent fighter, but his semi-pacifist vibe worries me... I'd say maybe." Eddy honestly wasn't sure whether or not they should give Zai a gun, so he was thinking about just trying to run down what the other options were, making sure there were better options than Zai for a gun. "Also, I'm all for what you have in store for Gar. With all the shit he's been giving me recently, it's about time karma comes over and beats the shit out of him." Some people would call a decision like that "cruel and unusual". However, Eddy wasn't one of those people: he was someone who became just a teeny bit butthurt from how long he had to deal with Gar's teasing and snarky comments. "Other than that... I don't think we need to bother with giving Roscoe a gun, and I've only seen Victor use swords, so I don't think he needs one either. Not that I'd actually give him a gun or anything." Just then, he instantly remembered a couple people worth mentioning. "What about the two kids from earlier? Galvin and Stiles, if I'm not mistaken. What will we do with them, as far as weaponry goes?"

@Maki

Robin Thomson

Fleeing with: Chester, Oran, Lanna, Talon, Brennan, Randi, RIP Cows

Thankfully, it seemed like almost everyone was getting the message Chester and Robin were yelling out, and started heading back to Johanna. Well, except for Lanna for a brief moment, but Oran seemed to be taking care of that, and Lanna soon started heading back as well. The cowboy was also heading toward Johanna, so it seemed like there might be an extra member to the group depending on how things went. He seemed very strong, so he would definitely be a big help to the team if he did end up staying with them. It seemed like that was a possibility too, since Chester seemed all too happy about the situation from where Robin was at. Then again, she wasn't all that close to them either, so maybe she was wrong about that.

Around then, Lanna hopped right into Johanna, and Robin did the same shortly after. She glanced over to Lanna, who seemed to be hugging her brother's sword very tightly. From the looks of things, she was still very, very sad about what happened earlier to her brother. This past week, it seemed like just about everyone in the group was dying, and Lanna definitely got the worst of it. Her and Latone were probably the two closest siblings she could imagine; they were practically inseparable in her eyes. She could only imagine how horrible it must feel to see your own brother whom you've known your whole life die in a zombie swarm. "Hey Lanna... How are you holding up?" Robin asked calmly and softly, looking rather worried for her right now.

(Shane is listening to the meeting with Mikey and the NCMT, and Bee is looking for the harmonica with Squire)

Ellie

BSG Prison Cells

As Helga crouched down and reached her arm into Ellie's cell, the green haired girl attempted to back away, but she wasn't fast enough. Cold fingers tightly grasped her face, squishing her cheeks together and causing her to fall forward slightly. She knew exactly what begging did for Helga. It made her feel powerful and in control, maybe even happy if that was even an emotion she felt. Ellie knew that the begging was bad and only fueled the problems that her captor caused, and that Helga most likely wouldn't do anything bad if she said no, but the thing was she was too scared to say no. She was scared that maybe if she said no and didn't beg that Helga wouldn't grant her her request. "I do know what I do to you." She said in a rather incoherent voice thanks to her face being pressed together. 

Unfortunatley for Ellie, her face wasn't the only thing that'd be pressed together. As Helga returned from wherever she went, the nurse was taken out of her cage and forced up against the bars, eyes widening in surprise and fear. Her head looked away from the girl pressed so tightly against her, shutting her eyes as she began to whisper in her ear. She wanted her to wear a collar!? "There's no way I'm going to wear a collar! T-that's disgusting!" She said with a gasp, head shaking vigorously. "C-Can't you just save it for one of the theater people?" his was just too much, and if she threatened the kids with the collar Ellie would take it to Mikey. There's no way he'd allow something like this to go on even if he considered her a lesser member. Right?

Delilah

Nightmare Home Base

Delilah gave a sly smile as Eddy agreed with everything she said. The best part about having some like him as a co-leader was that they never got into fights about policies, decisions, or really anything. If anyone else had been in charge with her this group would've been torn apart by now. Breaking away from her lover, the white haired girl went over to the armory door and swung it open with a big heave, letting the bright sunlight flood the room. "I'll go have a talk with the two right now, give them first pick after they make us some food." She said to the boy, taking a few steps outside before stopping once again to answer the second part of his question. "Ah yes, Galvin and Stiles. Although they destroyed part of our fence, they wiped out a good portion of the dead. If it wasn't for them we'd be down a great deal of bullets. I think they've earned the privilege of guns. Plus it'd be rather interesting to see them drive a truck and shoot at the same time. We could out a few people in the back and use it as a transport. I'll give them a talk too." With a step Delilah left the armory, blowing Eddy one quick kiss before shutting the door. 

The darkrai's first job was to find either one of the potential gun users. She figured that Freddy and Floyd would be in their little diner/workshop area, making the two easy to find. Galvin and Stiles on the other hand not so much. They'd been in the gang for less than a day, so she obviously didn't know where they would hang out at. Her red eyes however, quickly locked onto another, less desirable person. As much as she hated it, Delilah thought that the best way to find them would be to talk with Victor. She wanted to avoid social contact with him as much as possible due to his evident jealousy of Eddy, but the warrior had a watchful eye that seemed to know where everyone was at all times. So it'd make sense to ask him this favor once. With quick strides Delilah made her way over Victor, stopping in front of him and crossing her arms. "Victor, where is Galvin and Stiles? The two guys who arrived in the truck yesterday? I need to talk to them urgently, so if you don't know make it snappy." She instructed the taller man, feet tapping against the ground to a fast beat in an attempt to get her message across. Her message wasn't that urgent, she just didn't want to talk with Victor for long. 

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @SpookySableye @Lotusy

[SIZE= 16px]Sam[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Location: NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Hanging with: Gabe, Chewie, Lilly[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Sam waited quietly while he waited for the group on the group to lay down their weapons, totally oblivious to Gabe's inner struggle. He had confidence that the plan would work - in fact, to him, the greater trouble didn't lie in the group trying to break in, or even having to shoot them if the time came, but rather the possibility of having to shelter them for a night. After all, judging from the ambiguous-gendered figure on the ground's excitement and relief at being accepted, the group outside really needed a place to stay - but Chewie had only offered them a night, and Sam understood that perspective, given the fact that they'd also have to support two kids. Even so, if they wanted to stay longer... well, Sam hoped it wouldn't need to get nasty, especially if the large man decided to fight inside the theater. The whole situation working out in the long term seemed relatively strange idea, especially considering their current crisis with the BSG and the new invading group. With that thought in mind, Sam looked over the group again, Elliot's strange dance and all. Well, at least they seem like interesting people...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Getting Gabe's cue to head back down (and a question on his happy dances), Sam gave the doctor a quiet nod before running back down the stairs, hopefully for the last time that day. "Chewie! The Hulk, the pink thingy, and the kids-"[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]He paused, remembering that Chewie hadn't seen the group outside yet.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]"... They've dropped their weapons, so far. Doesn't look like they have more, but I don't think we can tell. Are you actually going to let them in?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]From the new nerves of letting these people in, Sam started to thumb the edge of his shirt instead of staying still.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]"And should I get everyone down here to let them know?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]@Sirblazealot @RubyRose @Danoram[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px](Sorry about the late reply, I knew I'd gone to sleep too early yesterday)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& Garo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]BSG Courthouse (Courtroom)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Errbody who’s in there but mostly Lyra & Shane [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Lyra, Lyra, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lyra[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px],”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey purred, shaking his head slowly with his arms folded. He was silent for a moment as he gathered his words. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We all… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]make mistakes[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey took himself away from the judge’s bench and in classic Mikey fashion, he invaded her personal space. A gloved hand gently lifted her chin upward to meet his eyes as if he were about to kiss her sweetly.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “There’s no need to apologize, dear. Incompetence is making the same mistake [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]twice[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], not once. So I’ll let it slide for now. But next time…” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey smiled warmly and took a little breath before releasing her. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Next time you’ll [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]really[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] be sorry.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]And that’s when Garo couldn’t take it anymore. Having their weapons taken away seemed like an obvious safety measure that anyone would take despite making Garo feel like he’d been castrated. But sitting in a courthouse held special significance for him due to his past. Mikey made every pompous judge he’d ever met seem like a saint. He promised Lyra and Espie he’d keep his mouth shut but Mikey crossed his line when he touched Lyra.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “So you say she encount--”[/SIZE]

-LFJ501iJjIBJuUxJZ2_FrwG-6HRDTf7_l_M4jb4BWJTWQV_8jOEmjoqDg4ZgZHcrYBlqX7pxqkn_POjSy-qRwXDee7jqBADFVQe3v6LMEg-XwycuGxoIYLkw_3OJ2JioDZSja0l
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yo.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Garo stood up and interrupted Mikey. The wolf’s face visibly twitched in annoyance as he turned his head to meet the dragon’s eyes. Or at least he tried to.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Why are you wearing those indoors? Take them off.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey demanded immediately as he approached the man. He beckoned for Tim to come with him. Garo refused and shoved his hands in his pockets to hide his tightly closed fists.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“They comin’ from Driftveil, cuh,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Garo revealed, looking up at Mikey boldly. Mikey cocked his head and asked, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“How do you know?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“She told me.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Who told you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Lilly did, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]fool[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Our scout.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey cracked a smile and chuckled for a bit at the ballsiness of the shorter man. All that separated him and Garo was a waist high wall dividing the audience from the court. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What’s your name~?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“...Garo.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Garo. Charming. Thanks for the information Garo. I like you. Tim. Give him one in the tummy~”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] There was a split second before both Garo and Tim realized what he was talking about, and lucky for Tim, Garo decided not to move out of the way or make it difficult for him and to just take whatever punishment Mikey was dishing out. Tim bashed his rifle into Garo’s stomach, forcing him back into his seat with a grunt. Mikey reached over the rail and took off Garo’s glasses to expose his disdainful golden eyes, and delicately hung him from the dragon’s shirt.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Thaaaat’s better~![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey gave Garo a couple rough pats on the cheek and then stood up straight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey addressed the rest of the theater folk and proclaimed loudly, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Let me be perfectly clear on this: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I do not like to be interrupted[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~! It really puts me in[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] a mood[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. So if someone else has something useful they’d like to say, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]please [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]wait until I’m finished talking. Because the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]next[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] person who speaks while I’m speaking will be speaking their final words, so make. Them. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Good[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~! ...Okay? [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Okay~![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Now then!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey clapped his hands together and turned his attention to Shane. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Shane my friend! I believe I had you and our resident domestic terrorist begin working on explosive traps. How’s that coming along?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I don’t want any of them to wear it,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga answered blankly and began to dig her nails into Ellie’s wrists. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“They don’t belong to me... But you do…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga nuzzled her face into Ellie’s shoulder as a means of lowering her muffler and exposing her mouth. Her teeth grazed over Ellie’s shoulder softly. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I want [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]you[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to wear it… I took it just for [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]you[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px].” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She pulled her head away but kept their bodies extremely close, as if she’d glued herself to the nurse. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Mikey said to feed the children… he didn’t say how much to feed them or how often… he just wants me to keep them alive. If you wear your collar like a[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]good little toy, I’ll keep them well fed. If not…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga giggled darkly and explained with far more enthusiasm than her dry tone usually offered, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Then I’ll feed them every other day. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Maybe[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. And I’ll break your spirit everyday until you’re begging to wear your collar and be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]my bitch[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px].”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] By the way she talked about the second option, it was pretty obvious which option she wanted Ellie to choose. But if it wasn’t clear enough that the challenge was not only welcome but preferred, she added,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I hope you refuse so I can show you what I mean…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] and bit the nurse’s neck gently.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Chester, Brennan, Lanna, Randi, Aurella, Talon, Robin, Cows and dead people who are no longer dead[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You’ve got a long way to go,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] was Oran’s immediate response to Lanna’s enthusiasm. He’d seen her shooting, and it was about what he would expect from someone’s first day. There was no sugarcoating that. However, he noticed the swift change in mood as Lanna gripped Latone’s sword, and he felt a pang of guilt in his chest. As if the words were causing his jaw to lock up, he added in a last ditch attempt to be at least a little sensitive,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “But you’ll get there. I know it.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]With Lanna, Randi, Robin, and Aurella in the car, Oran was ready to move out. He caught Chester’s referral to allowing the cow guy into the group, and glanced at Chester before looking the cowboy up and down. Oran answered,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Not my call,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] before beginning to drag the cow into the back of Johanna as Brennan guarded the three men from the zombies. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“But we’re definitely keeping the cow. He owes us that much,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]he added with a slight strain on his voice from pulling the cow up and onto the floor of Johanna. It was a tight fit and he was going to have to clean the cow blood out as soon as they got home, but there was no way they were leaving without the beef.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Once the cow was inside, Oran hopped out of the back and fought his way through three zombies to the driver’s seat. Brennan got to the passenger seat and once the back doors shut and Chester and Talon had joined the girls inside, Oran started the car and plowed through zombies to escape the woods and get back on the road. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly, & [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier[/SIZE]

x7MSuuZRoMf3_r1LdC37LKx48twdMQ45vDAmSf-f_e5rwyJwL4irtp4OA6V9w0v8MwPLEFSu-_bofgPfpOxZJmlLu6LnCA6PH0EQ5CypC6Im9CwXhhi1iBLS1eUgDp28bQChDVFX
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly blushed when Sam turned Chewie’s ninja turtle jab into a compliment. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“M-Mine too,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she said before he left, and even Chewie admitted,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Me three,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]which made Lilly wonder if she was even insulting her to begin with. After all she technically implied that a hidden ninja turtle could be a threat to the group. It made her feel a little less awkward about waiting with Chewie for Sam to return. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yeahyeahyeah, just put your precious axe down, tough guy,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie spoke through the door at Cadence and rolled her eyes. She looked toward the back of the theater and ordered Lilly, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Go get sleeping beauty. Tell him nap time’s over.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lilly hesitated for a moment, because she didn’t want to deal with a grouchy Glacier, but an expectant look from Chewie made her reluctantly go to the sleeping man. He was fast asleep, as if she hadn’t just tripped over the guy. Lilly weakly tried to shake him awake, but had to jostle him more roughly before he finally came to.[/SIZE]

cdqDf83k7Wm4VuxYdy5fgmZPQBTSikhMKFQktoRkh5jR13osBuMaxb28saD3fmlsiejCaQTYFaSpbPnDpZCJdrAEKxpdNupi7kpM3t2BjoCHXKCJTB9glAGtzz71V2wFPT0P80Qv
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He groaned something incomprehensible and his eyes fluttered open, but closed again as Lilly came into view. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Glacier, wake up! W-We need your help!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Glacier’s survival instincts kicked in and he sat up immediately, rubbing his eyes and asking, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What’s the matter?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] As his consciousness came back he felt personally disgusted at himself for making the decision to drink so heavily around people he didn’t trust. Had he known Abi would be running off with Lyra to go ask for help from a zombie apocalypse mob boss, he wouldn’t have. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly stood up and lead him to Chewie by the door, who rapidly explained, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Wehavevisitorswhowanttotradewithusbutweneedtodisarmthembeforeweletthem--”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Whoa whoa whoa.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Glacier stopped her and held his temple for a minute as if she had induced a headache. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What is this, a bloody auction? [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Slow the fuck down[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px].” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie rolled her eyes and groaned with annoyance.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Ugh! [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Just get ready for a fight dude.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier was about to madly contest her dismissive response when Sam returned with the news. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Of course I’m actually going to let them in,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie replied matter of factly. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Why would we go through all this trouble to not let them in? The only other option is to kill them.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Glacier’s eyes widened and he looked at Sam and Lilly in disbelief.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Let who in?!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He hissed.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “There are people out there? What the fuck is going on!?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We’re letting them in and we’re going to keep an eye on them until Lyra gets back so we can work out a deal, okay?! If that’s too much for you to handle then go back to sleep,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie explained in the same patronizing tone she’d used with Lilly earlier. She looked at Sam and said, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Get ready to shoot, ‘kay?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] And before Glacier could contest her any further, she pushed the door open and stepped outside with her nail gun pointed at the group.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Hi,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she greeted them casually, and slowly stepped closer to them. Lilly and Glacier followed her out warily. Seeing as the two were only armed with melee weapons, Chewie explained,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “These two are going to take your weapons, but you’ll get them back when you leave. ‘Kay?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is with the other NCMT members at the Courthouse.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]All of my Nightmares are irrelevant/in Rapid Fires right now.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house. I meant to post this yesterday but I went to go see Doctor Strange later than I thought I would :x)[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread