Main Thread [PGZA]

/monthly_2016_04/01Lyra.jpg.28498ed080374319bcf0403d2e8149bf.jpgLyra
Interacting: Mikey, Emma 

Lyra had never seen a wolf in real life, and she also hadn’t been the type to think of them as particularly cruel animals… but for some reason she couldn’t help but see Mikey as a wolf. And despite her own strength, she just couldn’t see herself defeating him. If it were a true physical battle where she had places to climb and take aim at him from a distance, she felt she could win… but she wondered if, given the chance, she wouldn’t just lie down and take the hits he would have dished out. There was just a commanding presence there. Something that made her want to tuck tail and bow down. And she didn’t understand why because she’d never been the type to give in to anyone before.

The touch to her chin, despite being gentle and almost lover tender, felt more like jaws at her throat and she couldn’t help staring up at him, transfixed by his gaze and frozen by her own fear. Even when he had released her chin, that fear was still rolling through her, making her feel cold. She didn’t doubt that threat in the slightest. She was trying to remember what breathing was like when Garo’s voice entered the conversation and Lyra’s heart skipped a beat once more. This was certainly not the time for Garo to be interjecting; yet Lyra couldn’t help but feel grateful that he had.

Her emerald gaze flickered between Garo and Mikey, feeling sweat begin to slide down her back as concern over Garo’s safety became more and more the thing at the forefront of her mind. She stayed quiet as Garo spoke though she kept praying he would have the mind to be a little more respectful in his words. That he wasn’t respectful wasn’t a surprise, though. And Mikey’s response wasn’t, either, though he still spoke so casually. Lyra bit down harshly on her tongue as she watched ‘Tim’s’ gun collide with Garo’s gut, thankful it wasn’t anything more than that and yet guilty that Garo was being attacked at all.

Garo was tough, Lyra knew that. So she didn’t turn around to coddle him or in any way make it seem like she didn’t think he could take a hit and be able to keep standing. She felt a pulse of anger, though, that Mikey felt so in power over them that he could give the order to harm them without any repercussion. There had been gangs that had believed that controlling the city with fear was the way to go, but those gangs always lost to the one she had been in. Of course they still used fear. Especially against their enemies. But with their allies? There was a kind of respect there. A respect that was lacking in the way Mikey treated and spoke to them. Now that Lyra saw him for all he was, she was beginning to see that there would be no truce with them. They might pretend for now but as soon as they had the chance, Lyra was going to break them free from Mikey’s hold. Even if it meant leaving Nimbasa all together.

When Mikey turned his back on herself and her team, Lyra fought not to show the offense she was feeling. He apparently had the information that he needed, and now they were no longer of use. This was definitely not a relationship Lyra was going to allow to build. This was the time for Lyra to become a true leader.

Lyra waited patiently for Mikey’s question to be asked and answered before speaking. “If there isn’t more my humble team and I can do for you at the moment, Mikey, we really need to get back and also prepare our own defenses.” Lyra said as respectfully as she could. Despite her decision that they would be escaping Mikey, she was smart enough not to behave in any manner other than the one she felt Mikey was looking for.

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.png/monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpgCadence & Brother Elliot
Interacting: Chewie, Lilly, Sam, Gabe, Vanessa & Daniel, Stanislav

Cadence was amused by Daniel’s agreement and even his taunting, especially since it was making Elliot’s face turn a dark shade of red. And the look on his face was absolutely priceless. It took a lot to get under Elliot’s skin usually… at least for anyone to see him angry. And if Cadence were honest she really loved pushing his buttons. Seeing all that she often had to do for him she thought it was only fair that she get to pick on him every now and then.

“Don’t be sorry, Daniel. I completely agree.” Cadence replied, mistakenly believing Daniel’s sorry to be from Elliot’s glare and not from an elbowing from his sister.

“You’re a bad influence on children.” Elliot said, brows furrowed and arms crossing over his chest as he had a serious diva moment. He quickly released the anger from his expression when the doors opened, though, and a real smile lit his face. As if he hadn’t been the slightest bit angry for the past decade. Holding his hands up, palms facing the woman leaving the theater he gave her as friendly a smile as he could.

“Hi.” He greeted back, throwing in a little wave. “Oh that’s absolutely fine.” He responded to her question, in time to get a glare from Cadence.

“You may have a death wish, but I certainly don’t.” She said. It hadn’t completely left her mind that this group could be a violent gang. Though the girl in pink made that a little questionable since she didn’t look like she could hurt a fly. Cadence took a deep breath and released it slowly, trying to ease her temper. “Look, we’re giving you stuff and we’ve already set our weapons down to show we’re not going to attack. Do you really have to take them too?” Cadence was never far from her axe. It had been the sole thing keeping her alive and without it she felt like a lamp surrounded by a pack of wolves.

“Calm, Cadence. These good people say they’ll give the weapons back later.” Elliot said in what he assumed was a soothing voice but it only served to grate on Cadence’s nerves.

“This is all your fault, Elliot. We don’t even need to be here but you just had to set your heart on the theater. If we die I am going to kick your as-” Elliot was a little slow in covering Cadence’s mouth so the word was pretty much already said by the time he hushed her.

“Language. Remember we have children in our presence.” Elliot said jovially, as if they weren’t being held at gun point. “Ouch.” He ended up hissing. “To think the hero would have to shed blood just to keep the ears of the innocent, innocent for a little while longer.” He sighed, pulling his hand away and inspecting the red tooth marks that really weren’t shedding blood.

“Next time you cover my mouth with your hand your losing a finger you stupid pixie.” Cadence growled, wiping her mouth. She then moved to stand on the other side of Stani, hoping the hulk of a man would deter Elliot from doing anything else to hinder her speech. “Look, we really couldn’t care less about anything else you guys want but I really need to keep my axe with me. If we’re attacked I would rather be armed. I won’t be any good to you without a weapon.”

“The tiny ninja, though skilled, is not so much of a ninja warrior without the use of her axe.” Elliot added helpfully, earning a glare from Cadence. The short woman crossed her arms over her chest, face red with anger.

/monthly_2016_04/07Chester.jpg.040b9e21d5addcaf27bbb59b7e7ee170.jpg

Lanna & Chester
Interacting: Talon, Robin, Oran, Aurella, Randi

The pout was immediate when Oran didn’t confirm that Talon would be coming with him. His noncommittal ‘not my call’ sent disappointment spiraling through Chester and he slouched a bit when he took a seat. At least Talon had gotten into the vehicle too, so there was some promise with that. Chester was mildly amused that Oran was determined to bring a cow home, and wondered if the man knew anything about butchering them. Chester could honestly say he didn’t have a clue…

With Johanna started and on her way out, that relief that came from escaping death once again washed over Chester. Though the escape was a little bumpy with all the zombies trying to get inside, it was manageable. Especially when one bump sent him into Talon’s side. His very muscular and well-built side. He flushed a dark red and sat up straight once more, only becoming aware of anyone else in the vehicle when Lanna burst into tears.

Is it going to always be like this from now on? He wondered to himself. Not having a close relationship with his own family Chester couldn’t really relate to what she was going through. The shock of Latone’s death still rested at the back of his mind, of course, but this was the end of the world. People died. You had to move on or you’d die as well.

“So… do you come here often?” Chester offered Talon as Oran sped them back to their base. “And what were you doing with all those cows, anyway?” He added after a moment, thinking that the cows and Talon being in the same place was a little too much of a coincidence.

View attachment 116983

The ‘you’ve got a long way to go’ definitely did not brighten Lanna’s spirits. Then again she supposed she hadn’t been expecting high praise from Oran anyways. He wasn’t really the type to pat people on the heads and say ‘ya dun good.’ He was more the type to say ‘you could do better.’ Still, it added to the weight of Lanna’s despair. Even Oran’s attempt to soften his words with faith that she’d get there, only pulled a weak smile for a moment before her expression became that of one in the dredges of sorrow. Other conversations became kind of distant to Lanna and she closed in on herself, not even looking up when Robin spoke to her. How does it look? Lanna thought bitterly before tears began to well in her eyes and she buried her face into her arms and began to bawl. She was not holding up very well at all.

See, there was this hole in her chest. And sometimes it just opened up and consumed her. Pulled her into the ocean of misery and attempted to drag her down… and Lanna was drowning. What’s the point of living without him? If I die, wouldn’t I get to see him again? She thought as she sobbed into her arms, the sword still clamped in her grip. No, she was not okay. She wasn’t holding up at all. She was falling down and her brother wasn’t there to catch her.

/monthly_2016_04/05Victor.png.35c0b400ac155f4d8bb0b9dcafd8aa7c.pngVictor
Interacting: Delilah & Eddy

Victor was still feeling pretty lousy. Whatever the doctor had done to him was leaving him feeling more worn down and exhausted then usual and he couldn’t figure out why that was. He had at least attempted to get some rest so that he could be of use to Delilah once again, but he knew he wasn’t even close to his full strength. And they had a siege to plan and follow through with still. He was going to have to pull himself together.

As he was want to do when he had nothing better to do and lacked the energy to train, Victor did yoga. It may have sounded weird or weak to some but it helped him keep his center. He had been working on the ‘tree’ pose where you balanced on one leg while your lifted and lowered your arms when the voices of his rival and his precious obsession entered his circle of awareness. He pretended to continue to focus on what he was doing, but he also listened to what they both had to say.

What’s the matter, Eddy? Think I need a gun to defeat you? Victor thought to himself, fighting the smirk that wanted to spread across his face. Still, he kept his face perfectly composed and didn’t respond until Delilah was asking him a direct question. “I’m a ruthless killing machine, not a babysitter.” Victor said dryly, slowly coming out of his stance and facing Delilah. “But if you wish to speak to them, of course I’ll find them for you. That is, if you’ll do something for me in return. Nothing terribly troublesome… I would just like to speak to you without your counterpart around.” Victor said, shooting a glance at Eddy to get across that he just wanted to speak to Delilah alone. He was fairly certain he knew where Galvin and Stiles were located but that didn’t mean he was going to go fetch them for free. Zai had put some dangerous hopes into his mind and he wanted to see if there was anyway for him to actually successfully gain Delilah’s favor. It was obvious being her loyal dog was only getting him so far. And since she had sent him on what was easily considered a deadly mission, Victor was beginning to feel concerned about where he stood with Delilah.  

((-Waiting For Sam Before I Post Gabe!! Just so that Sam can relay the message!!- Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve is off doing his Special Mission!!)))

@SpookySableye @Maki @theglassangel @SirBlazeALot @Corgi @Danoram @Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Chewie, Glacier, Lilly, Gabe, Stani, Cadence, Elliot, Daniel & Vanessa[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Sam caught his breath while Chewie rattled off the current situation to Glacier like 10x speed YouTube video. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“I’m gonna… tell Gabe,”[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] he wheezed before hurrying back up the stairs. Popping up on the roof like some sort of deranged gopher, he made wild, silent gestures to Gabe while he gasped like a dying fish.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“She’s letting them in.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]With that, he rushed back down the stairs just in time for Chewie to warn him to get ready. Giving one more breathless nod, he pulled out his uzi as she pushed open the theater’s doors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Now that they were finally face-to-face with the group outside, Sam got to see a bit better - though it wasn’t so new for him, as he’d seen them from the roof already. Being on ground level with them just made Stani seem even more Hulk-ish and Elliot a bit more feminine. Once he looked over the group and figured they wouldn’t attack, the amputee relaxed his tightened arm, though he kept the gun trained on Cadence and Stani as long as there was still talk of holding onto weapons.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px](Sorry about rushing off in the middle of Chewie’s thing, and I hoped that worked for relaying a message to Gabe. Just tell me if it needs to be fixed.)[/SIZE]

Daniel and Vanessa

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Outside the NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie, Glacier, Lilly, Gabe, Stani, Cadence, Elliot, Sam[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Once Daniel got the OK from Cadence to keep going, he giggled a bit more - to Vanessa annoyance - before stopping when the door suddenly cracked open. The boy took a few tentative steps back as each member of the NCMT exited the theater, shivering a bit once the finished filing out. Each of the members looked like giant to the boy, and even though they had the massive, more lovable giant of Stani on their side, that didn't stop Daniel trembling a bit - or a lot.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Earlier, Vanessa had felt like Cadence and her brother were a bit too harsh to Brother Elliot, as the man's smooth talking was probably one of the reasons they were being let in in the first place. However, once Chewie ordered to have their weapons collected and Elliot complied, she flipped stances on the two bickering members of their party. Cadence was right, they did need their weapons - not Daniel and Vanessa, of course, as the two could kill a paraplegic zombie at best - but more for Stani and Cadence, as the two were the group's only defense if things went south. Of course, it wasn't like they had a choice.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]That one looks like he means business, the nail gun girl is already ready to shoot... oh, and there's another one,[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] she thought as Sam popped out of the theater. Vanessa didn't like those odds.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Pick it up,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]she whispered to to her brother, prodding him to retrieve their gun.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Daniel complied, mostly picking up the gun and trotting right behind Elliot with his still-shaking legs. Flipping the gun handle to face Chewie and holding it out, he looked nervously between Elliot and Cadence.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“A-are we supposed to give these up now?”[/SIZE]

Talon

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Forest (I think), riding in Johanna)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Chester, Oran, Brennan, Lanna, Robin, Randi[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Talon stayed mostly silent as the group around him began to pack up, only letting out a short grunt as Oran loaded the saved cow carcass into the back of Johanna. He supposed it was only fair after all, since he couldn't handle the other cows and those stranger had to put them down. Of course, as the window of escape from the horde presented itself, the herder wasted no time in taking it. Climbing in alongside Chester, he quickly found himself a handle to hold onto before the car blew straight through the horse of zombies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Once they had a couple minutes to put the threat of zombies was behind them, Talon sank back into the car with a sigh of relief. Almost immediately after that moment, though, his mind shifted back to herd, and he found himself looking back out at the rush of scenery flying past them. Though he didn't catch any glimpse of another cow, Talon did notice lots of trampled shrubbery, so he could only hope that they were going back in the direction he and the runaway cows had came from.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]After deciding that worrying over his herd wouldn't help the situation at all, Talon sat back in his seat to get his first good look at the group since his few brief glances at them during the scuffle. Most had the usual grim look one would get after an encounter with the undead, though a girl in red seemed to be taking it worse than the others, as another member of the group tried to talk to her. The man in blue from before (Oran) and another large figure (Brennan) sat in the front seats, no doubt hard-focused on navigating them clear of the the zombie threat. Before he could look around further, a bump caused Chester to slide right into his side, turning the swordsman beet red and mostly confusing Talon. The herder didn't quite ergo nice Chester's affection towards him - he just assumed from their early meeting that the man was like this all the time. Considering that it was just an accident, Talon didn't move much besides shifting his arm so Chester wouldn't fall so far next time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]It only took a few more minutes before Chester decided to break the tense silence with a few question, which Talon was actually grateful for for once. He mulled the questions over for a while, making a sound like a grumbling lion while he thought.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] "[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]You heard of Driftveil's Moomoo milk? It's good milk. Best milk. I live around, once tended cows that make that milk."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]He stopped to think again, almost like a freight train putting along on its tracks. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"We met raiders, who want the cows. I do not want them to have the cows. We run away, but bull got scared, ran away. Met you and your comrades."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Satisfied with his answer, Talon leaned back in his seat before realizing that it was probably only polite to continue the conversation.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"What about yourself? Do you work around here? Tend to..."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]He stopped, unable to find the word before eventually pointing at Chester's sword.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"...that?"[/SIZE]

(IT'S DONE! Sorry if I kept anyone waiting. I hate the finicky autosave on this editor.)

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Danoram @SpookySableye @Maki @theglassangel @Corgi

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Shane Blyde[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(53, 28, 117)]Location: BSG Base (Courtroom)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(53, 28, 117)]Hanging with: Mikey, NCMT, errbody else[/COLOR]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The meeting so far was leaving Shane with mixed feelings. According to Lyra, one of the theater group’s scouts said there was going to be a larger gang rolling through Nimbasa tomorrow, with an intent to take the area over. Mikey appeared to be doubting her at every chance he got, but appeared to be more cooperative than normal. All Shane was thinking about was how good it was seeming that him and Lexi went out and rigged the outside of the base earlier with all sorts of traps. With all that work, it’d make a raiding of the Black Smoke Gang much harder for said group.[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]As Mikey was talking to Lyra, a blue-haired guy with sunglasses barged into the courtroom Shane assumed he was probably another member of the theater group, and didn’t bother much about him. Mikey seemed a bit annoyed with the guy, and given that, Shane was hoping that the Garchomp would take the hint and not annoy Mikey further. However, it seemed like that wasn’t going to happen, and after some banter between the two, Garo got a rifle to the stomach, and the meeting went on as normal. Shane wanted to feel bad for Garo at this moment, but he just couldn’t help but think of how stupid of an idea it was of him to barge in on the meeting like that, disobey his “boss”, and call him a fool. Overall, he made a lot of stupid decisions. Before Shane could think to hard on that, Mikey asked him how the traps he and Lexi set up were going.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(153, 153, 153)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Shane smirked as Mikey addressed the traps outside, as he felt pretty good about them. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(53, 28, 117)]“With all the traps we rigged outside, I doubt any intruders or zombies will make it through in one piece.” [/COLOR][SIZE= 14.66px]He stated confidently, pushing his tinted glasses towards his face, "I must say, the bombs were definitely a nice touch."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@SirBlazeALot@RubyRose[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Edward Rillie[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(120, 63, 4)]Location: Nightmare Base[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(120, 63, 4)]Hanging with: Delilah, Victor[/COLOR]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Delilah stated she was going to find the two kids, and left Eddy to himself. Everything was going well, until he found someone; a guy he really, REALLY didn’t like.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Victor….[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Eddy’s face immediately went from happy to pissed off then neutral as he saw the man speaking to Delilah. There was no doubt that Victor was quite useful to have around, but his obsession with Delilah REALLY drove Eddy up the wall. He couldn’t stand the guy, and little did he know, Victor couldn't stand him either. If it weren’t for him actually being useful, he would have been dead a long time ago. While Eddy didn't completely get what Victor and Delilah were talking about, he did catch the glance Victor gave as he exited the room. Eddy shot back what was probably the iciest stare he ever gave to somebody. It was a stare that pretty much meant ‘get any funny ideas and you won’t ever walk again’. After about a second of that, he went back to being completely neutral, and was about to just go about whatever he was going to do in the first place. He was thinking about just leaving the two to themselves despite that benefiting Victor, but stuck around to hear what Delilah’s opinion was.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@RubyRose@Maki[/SIZE]

Robin Thomson

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Location: Johanna[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hanging with: Lanna, Oran, Chester, Talon, Aurella, Randi, Brennan, Cow[/COLOR]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Right after Robin asked how Lanna was doing, Oran brought up how she “had a long way to go”. Robin’s expression changed from worry to more of a “are you kidding me?” when Oran said that. Normally, she didn’t really mind his tough attitude, but now probably wasn’t the best time for that.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“But you’ll get there. I know it.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] and just like that, Robin’s mood went a little more pleasant as Oran tried to patch things up a bit before dealing with their new cowboy friend. While it was pretty amusing to see how Oran wanted the cow as well, that wasn’t her biggest concern right now. Her concerns had to do with something a bit more sad.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Next to Robin, Lanna was now crying, still hugging onto her now deceased brother’s sword. She began to feel even worse for the girl, and got increasingly worried. Seeing Lanna like this was just depressing. Robin had no idea what to do at this point, as she didn’t want to upset Lanna. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It… It’ll be okay.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Robin said calmly, feigning a smile. She was just trying to think of something to say to Lanna after all of this, anything! Did she know that everything would be okay? Of course not! Two people just died in the past two days; is that something one would call okay?!? Either way, Robin hoped that she could just stay somewhat strong throughout this mess, and maybe things will get better. Maybe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@RubyRose@SirBlazeALot@Lotusy@Corgi@Danoram@theglassangel[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE]Bee is searching for the harmonica with Squire.)

Delilah

Nightmare Arena Base

Delilah narrowed her eyes as a Victor made his deal. If she wanted the locations of Galvin and Stiles, she'd have to talk with him in private. This wasn't exactly something she wanted to do. She wasn't one who did favors for other people, or talked to other people. Victor himself didn't know it, but his deal involved two of Delilah's least favorite things. Being away from Eddy wasn't really nice either. Yet she didn't want to waste precious time searching for the brothers, and this conversation would most likely come up sometime later. Better to get it done now rather than later. "I suppose that we can talk in private if you tell me where the brothers are. However you better not take up too much of my time. I'm rather stressed. There's so much to do yet so little time..." She muttered, glancing back at Eddy and beckoning her head away from the two. "Eddy, be a dear and give us some time alone, please. I promise that we won't be long." Delilah said, giving her lover the slightest of smiles before turning her full, unenthusiastic attention back to Victor. She honestly had no idea what he wanted to talk about with her that made it private. If this was some sort of love confession she'd probably laugh in his face. She was in love with Eddy and it was rather obvious. He he didn't pick up on their relationship then he was blind. Though it might not be a confession. Perhaps it had to do with the raid on Nimbasa, or some sort of promotion. Whatever it was, Delilah didn't really care if it didn't have to do with her. "Alright, get on with it. What is it that you want to talk to me about?" She asked monotonously, arms crossed over her chest. 

Ellie Laidens

BSG Cells 

Ellie bit her tongue as she felt Helga's nails dig into her wrist, stinging her skin intensely. She attempted to lift her arms away from the bars of the cell, but the other girls was much stronger and managed to keep her pinned. Her head turned away from Helga as she began to press her face into her shoulder. That coupled with the words she spoke were enough to rock Ellie's spine with chills, and not the good kind. Maybe Helga was right. The nurse was under appreciated and treated like a piece of trash, treated like an object. Maybe she really did belong to Helga. She really didn't know anymore, and really didn't care. No matter what she did to try and get out of Helga's grasp the Houndoom always found a way to catch her again. It was a never ending cycle of frustration and abuse that she didn't know how to escape. Most of the time Ellie thought Helga to be a big bluff, only suffering along just in case, but this time she knew that she wasn't lying. That was an excited Helga laugh, a genuine giggle. The question now was should she take the L for herself, or make everyone take an L? "Damn it.." She grumbled, tightening her hands into fists. "Just give me the collar. I don't care what you do to me as long as you keep these kids well fed." Ellie wasn't going to let the others suffer because of her. She's never given up on others in the past, and today wouldn't change that. "You're a terrible, terrible, person. Never forget that."

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Courthouse (Courtroom)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Errbody who’s in there but mostly Lyra & Shane [/SIZE]

f9pghQVvBlZRc5nVBs00OI_797J-vNrHVFpRmLNkqaVqskgf3R-Wb3neBV6mNRynsZIaOj25hrg4vS7LeyJcmNzEO1cJPR-j-NYgPhR8fQpF6DVU4ekjlBgH_2v2IH1HCuoBZrU8
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Excellent~” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey purred to Shane. When he first heard the news from Lyra, Lexi and Shane’s bomb traps and the geography of Nimbasa fueled his confidence. There was definitely reason to fear other raiders. They were the leading cause of death for Black Smoke Members. The company used to have more employees, which was how he could leisurely fire them whenever he felt he had to. Being bitten was certainly a factor, especially when the infection first began to spread. Once people got the hang of living with the nonliving, the BSG lost most of its members during intense fights with other raiders. Mikey knew that in this world, the hunters could easily become the hunted. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]But this was the dawn of a new age. Last week, he would have instructed the group to rip the invaders to shreds. He would have revelled in the opportunity to go to war in a world where you never had to pay for your war crimes. They’d been doing it for a year now, and Mikey was over it. People were much more useful when they were alive. Though the dead had their uses as well. The invasion was an opportunity to establish the kind of trading relationship he would need with the most powerful groups in Unova to rebuild the world in his image. All he had to do was get them to listen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey gave Lyra a look out of the side of his eye and asked,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “You didn’t come here just to warn us, did you?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He asked curiously. His body turned to face her fully.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “That’s so thoughtful of you~! But we’re going to be better off working together on this, right? Remember Lyra... [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]we’re a team[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Timmy~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey turned to his bailiff and snapped his fingers.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I need something big to write on.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Both men seemed to consider what they could use, though Tim thought silently and Mikey thought aloud. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“A whiteboard would be fantastic but a large poster will do… there’s gotta be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]something[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] around here, right?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Tim took Mikey’s speculation as a cue to dismiss himself and go find something for the wolf man to write on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Shane, how are we doing on materials for more traps?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He asked, but quickly followed up and addressed everyone in the room. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Because I want to litter the west gate with booby traps and focus [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]all [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]of our power [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]there[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Not in isolated pockets like here or the theater. That would be like bending over and dropping our pants for them.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] As he spoke a sly little grin danced on his lips and his smooth voice took on an ever so calculated lower volume to manipulate everyone into listening to him carefully. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We’re going to spin this like a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]beautiful [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]woman sitting at the bar.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He tapped his temple and continued with his analogy. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We went out with friends to dance away the stress of the week on a Friday night. Then, in comes the bachelor from Driftveil. And he’s a big bold guy. Likes to throw around his weight-- he’s wearing a cowboy hat and everything. He came out tonight for one reason and one reason only. He’s trying to [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]get some[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. He looks at us and he doesn’t see another guy around… so he goes for it.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey acted out the scenario minutely, walking with an exaggerated swagger toward Lyra and stopping in front of her to lean on an imaginary bar. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“And he’s [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]really[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] going for it. He’s bringing out the pickup lines, but [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]only [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]what he thinks are his greatest hits. He’s offering to order expensive drinks... He’s [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]doing it all[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px].”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey stood up straight and stood beside Lyra with his hands folded in front of himself.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “But we’ve heard it all before. We [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]know[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] his type and we [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]know[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] what he wants and we [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]know[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] how badly he wants it. We know that he isn’t very creative or particularly intriguing, but he’s kind of cute. But we’ve got too much[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] respect[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] for ourselves to just give it up so soon. Where’s the fun in that? So we play along. We make just enough eye contact to let him know he’s got a chance but that can change at any second. He takes it as a challenge and he tries harder and harder to get what he wants but he’s playing by [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]our[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] rules. We’re in charge. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]We’re the woman[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]! Do you follow?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He stepped away from Lyra to offer the question up to everyone.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Why should we even let them [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]into [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]our city? [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]We’ve[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] got the goods. If they want them, they can have them, but they can only have them on [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]our[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] terms. And our terms will be[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] civil [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]until civility must be enforced with violence.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He opened his arms and enthused, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“The only way they’ll get in is if we let them in. They can try as hard as they want to get into the city, but [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]they’ll[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] have to be the ones to walk through a hall of misery to do it. We’re going to make sure none of them even [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]see[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] the theater, let alone attack it.”   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Prison[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Ellie, Lotus, Marth & Nikki[/SIZE]

rfVAm9tvo_qGnZhZI-jOUO5bnlXNqdGYyV8vOEZulvOPfcEWZ6RfKIhUEu8TGAWjBTb-bWR8hIL_b03K9bYO9NIjRW_Ex-7OCA3fxyApAZ-QRMN2pACrt3R-rqHfPThQez0tgYnw
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga knew Ellie would crack. Helga knew that she was too intelligent to provoke more intense abuse. Helga knew that she was too caring to let the children suffer just to protect her dignity. She relieved Ellie of the pressure on her wrists and stepped back from her to find the collar in her pocket. The smooth black leather and the shiny silver buckle were very reminiscent of Helga’s personal style, but it was a complete contrast to Ellie’s. Helga put the collar on Ellie herself. Once it was around the nurse’s neck, Helga stepped away again to admire how it looked on her. She was completely unphased by being called terrible and didn’t respond to it at all. She simply and quite soullessly complimented her with a single word. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Cute.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Though it was hard to tell, Helga felt extremely fulfilled collaring someone for the first time. You could say it had been on her bucket list for quite a while now. And she found the perfect person for it. Ellie was soft and sweet and Helga wanted to devour her slowly.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Come,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga took Ellie’s hand and lead her out of the prison. She would have hoped for more people to be around, but most people were at the meeting with the theater. Helga would have loved to show Ellie off to everyone subtly as she walked her to the gang’s food stock. But there would be many other times to pridefully show off the black collar. Helga let go of Ellie’s hand and stood behind her with her arms wrapped around her waist and her head resting on her shoulder. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What do you want to feed them?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she asked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Sam, Gabe, Cadence, Elliot, Daniel, Vanessa, & Stanislav[/SIZE]

MMLzLElkVw6ekCtd_VB1_lE0xpLKhUT9Ty5gJ9XvSLDmtzHJD9_V75sr7BVdEYa6RN3tJgsevQdhDPsTD1mfTg7RJxlgxSYKbxxoZRO5WJ_0rYDcQwNf0aa0NIJjVDpFJuG-CKv6
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What is it with ninjas today?” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie blurted out. She had been shaking her head as Cadence and Elliot tried to reason with her. As legitimate as a point it was, it didn’t make her feel comfortable at all. Her intuition told her that these people were trustworthy but Chewie’s mind was guided by logic. And logic told her that no stranger was trustworthy until they prove themselves. And so far, they hadn’t done enough to earn it. Brennan and Xera came to mind as she tried to figure out how to work this situation, but it didn’t get her anywhere closer to an answer. The two of them simply became representations of the two warring parties of her mind: intuition and logic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Look…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie began though she had no idea what she actually wanted them to “look” at. So her typically rapid and confident speech was slower, as if she was trying to speak and think at the same time. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We’re letting you into our home… and we don’t even know your names. Even if things weren’t like… you know like [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]the way they are[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]… would [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]you [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]let a bunch of armed strangers in your home?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie started to find her footing in this conversation and she looked between Elliot and Cadence as she spoke.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I get that they make you feel safe, but they don’t make [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]us[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] feel safe around you, and you’re coming into [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]our[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] home. If we’re attacked, we’ll take care of it. Just like we’ve [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]been doing[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] successfully before you five showed up. We’ll keep your weapons nearby, but you can’t have them on your person for now. You can prove that you mean no harm by complying. If not, thenleave. I promise youguys’llgetthembackifyou’regoodpeople.”[/SIZE]

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are with the other NCMT members at the Courthouse.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]All of my Nightmares are irrelevant/in Rapid Fires right now.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is driving the Drifters back home, I figured you guys might want some more time in the car with the bros so I’ll have him bring ‘em on home in my next post. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]are kickin’ it outside at the stand off waiting to collect them weps.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
wx9pUxrqMXtlC_FEcaP80mJrCY-er4yJqeMYW1jLzeacNgT5zxa3EUuHnoeBXmFh69PJhE6eMKT9j8C4bDx6b0--cB5MJwo1WbQFkbG7bwaH1M1jnHE1PuTksGoTpoUG8WpJWaF4
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Location: In the Woods [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Interacting: The Drifters learning to shoot[/SIZE] @RubyRose @Lotusy @SirBlazeALot @SpookySableye @Danoram @Corgi

mf-FsxtpSD_zyjtyoHF8lt7vD_lXZOcP1uvf4Y84I5srhI9rQPTshNi5AI-3J-CusM5EC92rTI2leObJFvXnf_L6czNP1Vtrjlw9nWEyRr8voQrXkxHzTsDGvchLwDOLme36wgg7
[SIZE= 14.6667px]The shouts and general sounds of distress were deafened by Brennan’s heavy artillery. That, and he was much farther than the rest of the crew due to the heaviness of his bazooka to avoid hitting any undesirable targets. His earpiece muffled out most of the noise, though as his only hint of an incoming horde were from the shocked reactions of something in his direction. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the familiar movements of the zombies. Now was not a good time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]He nodded towards Talon after dealing with the bulls/cows and began shooting at the hordes, taking dozens out at a time. As he felt himself recoil multiple times, ultimately standing his ground. Brennan had a mission to do. An important one, at that. Slowly backing into Johanna as he took care of the horde, Brennan kept a watchful eye for the Drifters. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Brennan sighed as Chester, Talon and Lanna seemed a bit preoccupied. Oh well. Guess it was up to him to keep shooting. Eventually they were far enough for him to travel back to the car. It wasn’t quiet on the weapons part, but he was sure he didn’t speak a single word. Following him swiftly onto the passenger seat, he took off his protective ear pieces. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]If it wasn’t his call, then he figured he talk to Xera and get a general consensus. Brennan turned around to the back seat. “I don’t think I got to hear your name back there. It’s Brennan, by the way.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Emma is literally grabbing some popcorn and watching shit go down, [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Marcy [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]is looking out for sus shit, [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Lexi [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]is with Steve once again, [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Nikki[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] is being a typical prisoner,[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] Aurora[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] is chilling at the base, [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Freddie[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] is chilling with Floyd.[/SIZE]

Interacting: Mikey

Bombs. Did he just say Bombs?! Lyra tried not to show her shock. These guys were serious and they were also seriously dangerous. Was it just striking Lyra now? No, she had felt it throughout the encounter… but terror washed over her in another wave that was dangerously close to dragging her into a panic attack.

“I….” Lyra stammered, just kind of staring at Mikey and nodding. Why else would they have come? Was he expecting they came for something else? Oh yes, Mikey. We came to kill all of your people and escape your tyranny. But we can’t do that just yet because if we do those raiders will probably kill us. Lyra thought ruefully.

Lyra flinched when Mikey called for Timmy, wondering if someone else was going to get hit because of her poor leadership. She released a sigh of relief when the man merely said that he needed something to write on. She watched Mikey wearily as he moved around, talking to Shane and then starting a story about how they were going to be a cunning woman. “And… we can help with that?” Lyra inquired uncertainly. “I mean, of course we will if we can but…” Lyra trailed off uncertainly with a pretty pathetic shrug accompanying her words. She was so out of her depth. She wished she had a leader to run to and ask her to solve the problems she and her team found them in for her. She glanced back at Garo... her certainty and her leadership kept coming and going like Mikey's words were flipping a switch on and off within her. One moment she'd feel like she could take him and bring her team safely away and other times she wondered if he could see right through her. 

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.png/monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpgCadence & Brother Elliot

Cadence patted Daniel’s head before gently taking the gun and setting it down at his feet before herding him back from it. With the armed forces coming their way, the last thing she wanted was for him to get shot by mistake. It was kind of ridiculous… away from kids she could look at them with scorn and just shake her head but when she was near one she could get a little soft hearted.

Gently shushing Daniel as Chewie spoke, Cadence sighed. “Yeah, we’re going to give our weapons to these nice people to watch for us. They’re going to make sure nothing gets to us,” That last part was kind of ground out in a ‘you had better take care of us’ tone, “And then when we leave they’ll let us have our weapons back.” She said, patting his head and even reaching down to gently stroke her fingers over Vanessa’s hair as well.

“I suppose the Golden Leader has a good point. If the beautiful hero were in a similar situation, he would also make sure that possible enemies remained unarmed.” He said with a shrug, his shoulders slumping but he had a wan smile in place.

“Golden leader? Could you seriously not come up with anything better Brother Elliot?” Cadence demanded with a sigh and an eye roll, her hands placed on her hips as she glared up at him.

“Must you complain about everything.”

“Not everything. Just where you are concerned.” Cadence corrected which got an eye roll from Elliot. “Look, we don’t have all that much but the pink haired idiot promised you something so here.” Cadence said, offering a bag to Chewie that had enough food to maybe last the small company a few days. For the theater it might last a meal… maybe two if they were frugal. Cadence didn’t even dare ask Daniel and Vanessa to contribute. This was not something that concerned them because they had been doing fine on their own.

“Are we allowed to enter the beautiful abode you inhabit now? Please?” Elliot inquired hopefully, eyes becoming starry as he stared at the theater.

Cadence began humming the typical marriage song at Elliot, but he didn’t even response. “Well kids, I hope you’re dressed in your finest. I think we’re about to see a wedding.” Cadence teased, rustling the kid’s hair softly again.

Lanna & Chester

As they got farther from the fiasco of a lesson, Chester could feel the adrenaline and nerves drain away. At first, as Talon thought, Chester wasn’t entirely sure that the man was going to reply. Chewing on his lower lip he wondered if he had said anything that may have been taken the wrong way. But the man eventually replied, and the way he spoke was strong and interesting. Refreshingly straight forward.

Nodding at the ‘moomoo milk’ (though he had never had any, being lactose intolerant and all) he listened intently to Talon. “Oh… um… sorry for killing your cows.” Chester said, feeling really bad about his rash actions in cutting them down. It had been impulse. At least that’s what he was going to go with. In a world where it was kill or be killed, it could be written off as instinct.

“I’m part of a pretty fantastic survival group and I use my impressive sword skills to keep people safe.” Chester said proudly, thought it had taken a moment to understand what it was the man was getting at. He patted his sword happily, glad to have the skill once again. “Before that I worked as a teacher at a highschool. I used to teach people fencing.” He said with a shrug.

Brennan’s voice caught Chester’s attention and he quieted down, finding that it was in his best interest for Brennan to like the new guy. He really wanted the guy to stick around. Especially, since earlier, he had kept Chester from toppling over and hadn’t flinched away from the contact nor given a look of disgust. That was a good sign, right?

View attachment 116983

Before losing Latone, Lanna would have milked this moment for all it was worth. She really did love having everyone attention, even if it was because she was sad. She would have wailed and carried on and thrown a general bitch fit but not this time. Not right now. A part of her wanted to scream and carry on, still, but Lanna kept that part down. The sadness welling in her left no room for dramatics.

“It won’t be okay, Robin.” Lanna said when she had regained control of her sobs. “It can’t be. Latone is gone.” She said, scrubbing at her eyes and trying to ‘man up’ but… it felt like she was shattering all over again. “Nothing will be okay ever again.” She said, words beginning to choke as emotion overwhelmed her once more and she began to sob again. She thought that maybe she’d run out of tears but if that were the case, she had a very large amount of tears to give.

“How do you… how do you…” Lanna began to stammer. “How do you get by… without Ianto?” Of course Lanna was so sure that her bond with her brother was ten times what Robin had with Ianto but still, she wanted Robin to remember how much it hurt. It wasn’t really that she wanted to tear Robin down, just for her to remember some of the pain Lanna was currently feeling. Talon and Brennan and Chester could have been in an alternate universe for all the notice Lanna gave them.

Victor, of course, glanced over at Eddy around the time the man gave him what could effectively be a ‘go die’ face. It was difficult not to smirk at the man, especially since Delilah had given him his request. 

“As far as I know the brothers are in Freddies but I can go hunt them down for you.” Victor said simply and it wasn’t a lie. The last time he had seen the brothers they had been in the diner.

“Delilah, do you no longer have a use for me?” Victor demanded, expression blank but tone revealing some of his displeasure at the notion. “It’s not uncommon knowledge you send people on impossible missions when you no longer want them around. There is no impossible mission for me so if you no longer want my services, tell me now.” He stated boldly. He was first, and foremost a man with self respect.

“If you aren’t finished with me, allow me to remind you that my blade is yours to use as you see fit but I would ask more time at your side. I enjoy filling out your every whim, and my only true request is that I have a little more of your time outside of fulfilling your organizational desires.” So Zhi had had a profound impact on him. Never would he have asked anything of his obsession, never would he have even considered leaving her side. But he wanted all of her or none of her (he was also aware that giving her a complete ultimatum would probably get him shot). Victor knew very well that his life would never return to what it was… and it was all a bit of a trick question. Because Victor could never leave. But if he couldn’t have the woman, he would make sure no one else could either.

((-Gabe got Sam's Response and he's chilling on the roof, ready to try and shoot if anyone makes a wrong move!!-  Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve is off doing his Special Mission!!))

Talon

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Woods around the Drifter base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Chester, Brennan, Lanna, Oran, Robin, Randi, Cow[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]As their conversation drew on and Chester apologized for killing Talon's cows, he only shook his head in a "It's nothing" kind of gesture. If there was anything everyone alive had ingrained in their mind today, it was that the world was just a dog-eats-dog, and if killing was done for self-preservation, there was no problem. Chester, Talon guessed, was probably just being polite, which wasn't too bad. Upon his mention of being a fencing teacher, however, Talon grew confused with the man yet again. His (lack of) knowledge about swords got in the way of figuring out what "fencing" meant, so the herder had a mental image of Chester nailing down fences - none of which really tied into why he even had his swordfighting abilities.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“That’s… very interesting. Fencing sounds like fun,” [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Talon said, trying his best to sound interested. After that, he felt like he’d definitely nailed that response. It was one of the go-tos for Talon, and considering how much of a curtly-speaking man he was, he felt like it was an efficient use of words.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Just then, the man beside Oran turned to face the back seats, introducing himself as Brennan and asking for Talons name. From what the herder could recall, this was the man who nodded at him while they were fighting, the one with the heavy artillery. What was more, judging from Chester’s reaction, Brennan was definitely someone important. “The name’s Talon,” he said, trying his best for a follow-up in order to not sound uninterested. That was one of Talon’s big problems - he just didn’t like to talk much, and considering the constant scowl he wore, people would usually assume that he didn’t want to talk when he may have wanted to. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“So, Brennan… and Chester,” [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]The words came out slowly, deliberately, almost as if he intended to say just those four words. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You’ll want the cow, correct? I feel like it would be even for damages the rest of my cows may have caused.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]He stopped, then decided to add one more thing. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“And you’ll know how to use all of its parts, right?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px](There we go! So I decided to change Talon into more of a “not very talkative” kind of guy, as opposed to having broken English. I dunno, do you guys think this would work, too? Also, sorry for the Indians-use-all-of-the-buffalo thing, I couldn’t resist.)[/SIZE]

Sam, Daniel & Vanessa

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Outside [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]the NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cadence, Elliot, Stani,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie, Glacier, Lily[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Once the strange mix of characters in from of Sam finally put their weapons down, he lowered his uzi as well, mostly glad that nobody had to be shot. Pocketing his own gun, he inched forward, making sure everything looked safe enough, before actually walking towards the group, picking up the twins’ gun while leaving the two heavier weapons for his comrades with both arms.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]The twins, in the meantime, gave up their weapons, with Daniel stepping back after Cadence patted his head. Though Vanessa could hear and understand Cadence’s reluctance to give up their weapons, Daniel could still feel a air of discomfort around all the adults. Once Sam picked up his gun, though, the kid was distracted again, this time by Sam’s lack of an arm. The two made eye contact for a good minute before Vanessa noticed what was going on. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Don’t stare, it’s rude,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]she muttered, causing both the boy and the man to turn away in embarrassment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Once that was over with, Sam took his place back on the NCMT side of the little negotiation, taking a look up at the roof to see if Gabe was still up there. He didn’t notice anything, though he supposed that was for the best, since Gabe was there to take people out, not as some sort of visible threat. Elliot’s “Golden Leader” comment to nobody in particular brought his mind back to the ground, though it probably wasn’t the best thing to come back to. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Golden… Leader? Sure he’s definitely the dramatic type, but there’s nothing really golden about Chewie. In fact, all she really radiates is pure energy. Like three 5 Hour Energy shots in a sitting-kind of energy. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Sam decided to not voice his thoughts, especially since he didn’t know if it would fly well with Chewie.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Once the exchange of goods was done, Daniel decided to relax a bit. While Vanessa was afraid (naturally) that the Theater group would just take the goods and shoot them on the spot, her brother wasn’t as concerned, basking in the humor of the Elliot’s-getting-married joke with Cadence. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Weddings are fun, but there’s a lot of cooties going around,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Daniel agreed, mostly wondering how a theater would say its vows. (Are cooties still a thing?) Picking a wilted dandelion from a crack in the sidewalk, he threw it at Elliot flower-girl style, though it really just landed pitifully on the edge of his robes.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yay! Mr. Elliot still loves the building!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px](So sorry that I had three blue-speaking characters at once. I should probably figure out something better.)[/SIZE]

Dahlia and Tyler

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]BSG Courthouse[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Everyone in the current confrontation[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Throughout most of the interaction between Mikey and the NCMT, Tyler had stayed silent, not wanting to get in the way of any of these seemingly dangerous people. Even though he was in awe of Mikey’s extensive confidence, Tyler’s nails were basically stubs from all the nervous chewing he’d done as he watched. Between the tension in the room and Mikey’s swagger, Tyler was almost afraid that someone would get torn up as an “example”, thought that never came. Instead, the BSG leader brought his speech to a thundering and impassioned address to everyone, almost making Tyler cheer for the BSG as a whole. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]That’s right. We’re totally going to beat these new guys. No need to worry…[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Dahlia had mixed feelings when the NCMT brought in reports of a new gang’s invasion - though when it came to huge, bloody fights, she was usually downright against them. After all, it was hard to con your way out of a tough situation or even sell some drugs when everybody was focused on killing everyone else. This time, however, she saw a bit of an opportunity. Though nothing like Nimbasa’s city folk, the people of Driftveil weren’t an outstanding bunch, either. Even if things went south and there was a Driftveil takeover, the small woman figured she could still sell a good batch or two to this new bunch of consumers…[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px](Yea, decided that these guys weren’t getting any love recently. I just wanted to write some reactions, and they’ll be back once the big battle comes!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @Danoram @theglassangel @SpookySableye @Maki @Corgi[/SIZE]

Delilah: Nightmare Base W/ Victor

Delilah nodded as Victor gave her the whereabouts of the Brothers. Freddie's was the perfect place for them to be. She could talk to those two and Freddie herself about the guns. Plus wherever Freddie was her accomplice was bound to be nearby. Four birds with one stone. "I see... There is no need for you to hunt them down or bring them to me. They're exactly where I want them to be. Them being there saves me a lot of valuable time." Time that'd be spent banging Eddy preparing for the siege on Nimbasa. 

Victor's next question came as a bit of a surprise even thought Delilah knew that it was bound to happen. He was finally catching on that she wanted him to die. This was bad for her. She wouldn't be quite done with his services until after the siege, but an early death wouldn't bother her. Fortunately he was so obsessed with her almost anything she said he'd believe. Or so she thought. "Done with your services? Don't be ridiculous Victor, I'm far from being done with you. Especially with the big battle tomorrow I'll need you more than ever." She paused for a moment to think of what to say next. "The only reason I sent you on a hard mission was because I knew that you could handle it. See, anyone else would've perished along the way, but you came back alive. You're truly a man." She said with the tiniest hint of sarcasm at the last part. 

The last part of Victor's questions was the real shocker. All he wanted was to spend more time with her? That's a pretty stupid favor. Did he really think that she'd spend her free time with him? If she ever did it'd be more like this conversation.  A small, sly smile grew on her lips as of she was holding back a small fit of laughter. "Spend more time with you outside of our duties? It sounds like you're asking me on a date. Are you asking me on a date right now?" Delilah asked, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth. Any fool could see that she was in love with Eddy. Did he not see that? And did he not know the basics of love? You don't just ask a taken girl out like that... 

Ellie: BSG Base

Ellie took a deep breath in and closed her eyes as Helga reached behind her and pulled out the collar. She didn't want to even catch a glimpse of that thing she had to wear. Shuddering as the cold leather tightened around her neck, the nurse brought her hand up and began to tug at the collar, trying to give herself some breathing room. She felt dirty and shameful for wearing such a degrading item. At least it didn't have a little tag with her name inscribed on it dangling from its base. Finally a small blush stung her cheeks when Helga spoke the word cute. That was a very strange word for the houndoom to say, one Ellie thought she'd never hear in that tone. Just listening to her say the words "cute" unironically made her cringe. "I hope that you're happy right now Helga, knowing that I'm very uncomfortable and embarrassed right now..."

Ellie followed as her hand was taken, although for the first time she didn't want to leave the prison. She didn't want other members of the Gang to see her with a collar around her neck, being pulled along by Helga like she was some sort of dog. She didn't want so,some nice and respectful like Shane to see it, or someone cruel and evil like Mikey or Marcy. Today was her lucky day though, as the whole building seemed to be abandoned. She didn't know where everyone was or what they were doing, but man was she grateful that they were gone. As the two girls arrived at the food stash, Ellie tensed up as she felt Helga get awful cuddly behind her. Glancing over to see a head resting on her shoulder she quickly looked down at the food. It was nice that she got to choose what the kids got, but she had to be careful. She couldn't take the best of the best or Mikey would get mad, but she also couldn't feed the kids crap. They needed some form of nutrition and not just junk food. "I'll take a can of tuna, and some bread. An orange too. Those kids need to stay healthy if they want to live..." The nurse felt a little bad that she wasn't giving them the most delicious meal ever, but she made a promise that she'd feed them something sweeter and more deluxe next time. Health comes first, then sweets. 

@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot

@everyoneelse

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Courthouse (Courtroom)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Errbody who’s in there but mostly Lyra & Emma [/SIZE]

f9pghQVvBlZRc5nVBs00OI_797J-vNrHVFpRmLNkqaVqskgf3R-Wb3neBV6mNRynsZIaOj25hrg4vS7LeyJcmNzEO1cJPR-j-NYgPhR8fQpF6DVU4ekjlBgH_2v2IH1HCuoBZrU8
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Can you help with that?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey repeated with a heavily amused giggle. He looked at her incredulously and answered, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Of course you can!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey opened his arms as if he were inviting her in for a hug.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “We’re in this together after all~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] The boss was radiating positivity as he looked to everyone in the room, Black Smoke and Musical Theater alike to see if he could get a feeling for the morale of each individual. Fear and uncertainty in the face of danger was natural, but one glance at his most fearful enforcer, Tyler, had Mikey grinning from ear to ear. Because even the coward was feeling his energy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Tim returned with a sheet of construction paper and a pen, lamenting,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “This is all I could find, Mikey.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] The man let out a sigh of relief as Mikey gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “We’ll make it work, buddy. Thanks Timmy.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey plucked the writing materials from Tim’s hand and began to draw on the paper. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“This is the gate. Our hall of misery. And this is the stadium. Now I believe if we put our sharpest shooters in the stadium they [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]should[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] be able to get a nice little view of Route 5 if we get them as high as possible. So when our visitors are close by, they’ll be the first to know. We’re going to try our darndest to reason with them, so before we make our little hall, Timmy is gonna go get some more of this paper and we’re all going to do some arts and crafts~”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey looked up at Timmy and nodded him away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“The idea is, we line the trees outside with signs so that they know we’re interested in parlaying with them before they arrive, and furthermore, they may reconsider attacking us if they know that we know they’re coming. Marcy and I will lay at a comfortable distance just out of sight on top of the gate, where we will discuss our terms and conditions.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He sighed and looked up regretfully.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Now we [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]may[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] have to persuade them to listen to reason, so on command one of our snipers will shoot one of their guys -- no one important looking -- in the leg or arm, you know, somewhere nonfatal,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey waved his hand nonchalantly and continued, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Which would be a perfect time to mention that we have a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]surgeon[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~! And two chemists. One of which is a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]kitchen [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]chemist,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey winked at Dahlia and stood up straight. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“The idea is that we’re all more useful to them alive than dead. It isn’t rocket science. But then... some people are just too far gone~”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He leaned over and continued to draw his diagram. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]So[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]! If negotiation falls through, that’s where the hall comes into play, but even [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]that[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] might not be enough to stop them. We’ll put our toughest fighters on both sides of the gate, here[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] aaaand [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]here, and whoever makes it through the hall of misery will promptly be met with a bullet to the brain~! Meanwhile, our weaker fighters will watch our backs as far as the dead are concerned.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey looked up from the diagram after carefully labelling each of the shapes, and he passed it to Emma. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Pass that around for me dear~”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he asked and turned back to Lyra, folding his arms and leaning back against the judge’s bench. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Best case scenario, we make some new friends. Worst case scenario, you’ve got a lot of dead bodies to dispose of.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Food Supply[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Ellie[/SIZE]

rfVAm9tvo_qGnZhZI-jOUO5bnlXNqdGYyV8vOEZulvOPfcEWZ6RfKIhUEu8TGAWjBTb-bWR8hIL_b03K9bYO9NIjRW_Ex-7OCA3fxyApAZ-QRMN2pACrt3R-rqHfPThQez0tgYnw
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga removed a lollipop from her pocket and unwrapped it as Ellie thought about what she should feed the prisoners. Once the sucker was in her mouth, she wrapped her arms around Ellie’s waist once more as she finally made her choice. Helga scoffed but was otherwise silent for a moment, swaying gently behind Ellie in thought. Now that Ellie was officially “hers” she had a responsibility to look after the woman. After all, being a mistress was more than just… well… Helga’s usual antics. Wearing that collar meant more than being a whipping girl. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You’re so stupid,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]she responded coldly after taking the lollipop from her lips. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“So smart, but still really stupid.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga spoke behind her and then sighed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You can have the bread. But you can’t have meat [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]fruit,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she explained. Helga moved out from behind the nurse and took the bread and the orange. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Vitamin C. So they don’t get sick.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga turned around to face her, and put the bread and two oranges in the nurse’s arms. Then, she demanded, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Open your mouth,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] as she twirled the lollipop in between her fingertips. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lilly, & [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]a lil bit of Glacier[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sam, Gabe, Cadence, Elliot, Daniel, Vanessa, & Stanislav[/SIZE]

MMLzLElkVw6ekCtd_VB1_lE0xpLKhUT9Ty5gJ9XvSLDmtzHJD9_V75sr7BVdEYa6RN3tJgsevQdhDPsTD1mfTg7RJxlgxSYKbxxoZRO5WJ_0rYDcQwNf0aa0NIJjVDpFJuG-CKv6
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The Golden Leader. Now that was a title she could get used to. A small smile played on her lips. Yet another win for Chewie. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Thank you. Yes, you may come in. No funny stuff.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She heard a hissy growl to her left and saw a zombie wandering around the corner of the theater, no doubt attracted by their conversation. She took the opportunity to make a point and warned them, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Or else this’ll be you, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]beautiful hero[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px],”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] before unloading several nails into the chest and neck of the zombie until she finally managed to land one in the head. [/SIZE]

rDMbcmfWuHrtRYniOxvsfEaROmi6aKnLtAW51Ml0rDhmqKHXHrGt6bx9ZgiHJY-fB8xyPAWGZbL6MJnW_KOqa5QoJzJErTPIVyIQs2pcLqRaHVbEbGwJZ2bdhP3Sy7hsouVLGubt
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“That won’t be the only one,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Glacier commented as he picked up Cadence’s axe.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Let’s get this wedding over with.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He and Lilly collected the rest of the weapons, and Glacier immediately retreated back into the theater. Chewie looked down the street both ways and spotted a few meandering shapes and nodded in agreement with Glacier.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Yeah, you aren’t wrong, dude.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly crouched down in front of Daniel and Vanessa and smiled sweetly at the children. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Hi guys! I’m Lilly!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she introduced herself, and so far she was the only one of the theater folk to do so. With Marth gone, Lilly had felt significantly less useful since the responsibility of babysitting him often fell on her. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You know, I have a friend who’s about your age. He… isn’t with us at the moment but he left a lot of his toys here with us. And they’ve been looking [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]awfully lonely[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] without anyone to play with them...” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Pullin’ up to the Drifter Base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Brennan, Talon, Chester, Randi, Robin, Lanna, Aurella[/SIZE]

_jaYLVE5TWNx1pW-xP4iE7HcmdZdnI48MF5vwuap69O44vlOZUGO3ssUil9dxqAmFCQ68LbbEi8SD4f8CX1dIeP5PBxfWBMznaAWyz8ty-4p01wCwgaXgSDQ5smtZIfPx3wRXNfy
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran listened carefully as he drove, but he didn’t interject. He was interested to learn about Talon, though he was really just listening for a red flag of some sort. Though the stranger seemed to at least be fair, he was still a stranger. Oran had questions himself, but he was working on a way to ask them without letting the muscular man know he was interrogating him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As they neared home, Oran stopped around the corner so that their exact location would remain a mystery to the man. Only then did he turn around and start asking some questions of his own. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Where am I dropping you off, Talon?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He asked presumptuously, turning around to face the passengers in the back. His attention was temporarily diverted by a sobbing Lanna, but his golden eyes quickly shifted back to Talon. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You live around here?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are with the other NCMT members at the Courthouse.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]All of my Nightmares are irrelevant/in Rapid Fires right now.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house. Lots of short posts this week except for Big Mouth Mikey xD Next round I’ll have Mikey talk to Lyra privately so the BSG peeps can mingle with the theater bros.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]
kM5bTlLUSHI_YBcLK57BNk9t6omDgepqEJFPSHrkADRc30ZvPFIbam_769ObMD8iTU1o_yeQode3UFMgbIUzw8nYRlLNlCfDaKJVJD_EFWS1ggbClrHU3WSmXgTTH-DubK80n4jx
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Location: BSG courthouse [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Interacting: Everyone, mostly Mikey and Lyra (a little bit of Garo) @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose[/SIZE]

ErXstK2.jpg
[SIZE= 14.6667px]There was a mix of everything going on with this ‘discussion’. Was it even a discussion? What was there to be discussed? Emma felt everything during this meeting. First, came the anger, with Mikey acting like he had power over them. Frustration because… he was right. Coming with the man was confidence and an almost fascinating way of thinking, with analogies and manipulative language. His own members were no different, the man beside him, ‘Shane’, he called him, resembled a sly and clever fox. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]The final emotion was fear. Perhaps, this was due to how powerless even Lyra and Garo were in front of him. She had seen the gun against his stomach as he stood up. However, what could be shown from her face was a blank, thousand-yard stare. It didn’t mean she wasn’t paying attention to anything he said or what happened around her. She was paying attention to every little detail, but Emma was no planner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Emma was a strong fighter, not one for guns or long range combat, but that had to mean she had to selflessly serve the front lines. This was like her dream back at military school… except other soldiers were the undead or other threats. Her gaze came to a focus, turning a brighter blue as the diagram was passed to her. Sounds like a plan. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Looking behind her, Emma spotted Garo. She gave him a sympathetic smile as she glanced at the diagram, passing it to him. Quietly speaking to Lyra, she asked, “What are our next steps as of now?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]
wx9pUxrqMXtlC_FEcaP80mJrCY-er4yJqeMYW1jLzeacNgT5zxa3EUuHnoeBXmFh69PJhE6eMKT9j8C4bDx6b0--cB5MJwo1WbQFkbG7bwaH1M1jnHE1PuTksGoTpoUG8WpJWaF4
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Location: Kind of Drifter Base[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Interacting: Chester, Lanna, Talon, Oran @RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @Lotusy[/SIZE]

mf-FsxtpSD_zyjtyoHF8lt7vD_lXZOcP1uvf4Y84I5srhI9rQPTshNi5AI-3J-CusM5EC92rTI2leObJFvXnf_L6czNP1Vtrjlw9nWEyRr8voQrXkxHzTsDGvchLwDOLme36wgg7
[SIZE= 14.6667px]Brennan flinched slightly as Lanna spoke of her twin brother. It hurt him, not to the intensity that she might have been grieving, but it was only a leader’s instinct to protect their members. Even though he wouldn’t have been able to do much about his death, it still made him feel guilty. The Drifters kept losing people constantly, with Ianto, and now Latone. Was this his fault?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]His focus turned back to Talon. “Good to meet you, Talon.” [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Brennan responded, his tone warm, yet still formal. Luckily for him, the Drifter leader wasn’t much of a talker either. Small talk was never his thing and he preferred to be alone most of the time. The tall man didn’t mind much, it was practically essential. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Personally, he didn’t really care what happened to the cow, as long as everyone was safe and sound. If Talon was going to leave, then it would be unfair to simply take his cow without any kind of return. Though, he could also argue that the cowboy was the one that lured the mob over along with his herd. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“Does anyone need the cow? I think we’ll be alright. If I’m not mistaken, meat spoils easily. Killing it won’t do much in the long run. Unless someone feels like being a chef.” Brennan answered, adding his own two cents. As Oran stopped around a corner, Brennan offered, [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“If you are leaving, do you need anything before you leave? Some food? Ammo? Hate to just leave you in the woods.” [/SIZE]

What kind of guy could go from talking about bombs to looking like he was about to give the world a hug? The guy that’s in charge of us. Lyra thought, her fear over the situation continuing to remain because she couldn’t outthink this kind of person. At least she didn’t think she could. Garo’s plan to stab them in the back could very seriously backfire with just a tiny misstep.

When Mikey’s crony brought in a piece of paper, for a minute Lyra wondered if he was going to get into serious trouble… but Mikey seems okay with it. She watched as Mikey drew out the plans for dealing with the invaders, forcing herself to focus and see if she could find any flaws at all with the plan. She really couldn’t… Mikey had everything covered that she could think of; the biggest question is how many sharpshooters did Mikey have because in her own team there weren’t very many. There were people that could shoot, but not shoot with great accuracy from a distance. I like how he says ‘you’ve got a lot of dead bodies to clean up’ Lyra thought wryly, for a moment finding a sense of irritation with the man.

“He just lined out the plan overall, we just need to see where we fit into it exactly.” Lyra whispered to Emma, attempting to not make it obvious considering Mikey was standing right there and she doubted he was the type to take kindly to whispering.

“My biggest question is, how many snipers does your team have? My group… I’m one of the strongest shooters but I think calling myself a sniper is a serious stretch.” And there’s Lyra’s modesty into play. Not that she was an A+ ‘could assassinate someone in a moving train’ amazing sniper but she had some minor skill. “Otherwise your plan is really, very sound. I don’t think anyone would be able to see any kind of flaw. You’ve thought of everything.”

Whether it was good natured or not, Elliot accepted the banter about the wedding. He noticed Daniel’s throw of a flower and though it landed at the edge of his clothing, he leaned down to pick it up and tuck it behind one ear. “Why thank you, child. This flower is a wonderful accessory, wedding or not.” Elliot said with a smile.

Practically skipping towards the building, now -looking like a complete fool- he only paused when Chewie threatened him with ‘this will be you’. He turned in time to see the zombie slaughtered and couldn’t help but flinch back a bit. Cadence was at his side, hand on his elbow, giving him a look of… pity? Sympathy perhaps?

“I hope you don’t mind but we’ll be escaping into the theater, now. We’d help but we have no weapons.” Cadence’s tone was everything but apologetic now, and she pulled a pale Elliot into the theater. He remained at almost a bloodless pallour until he was inside the building. As soon as his eyes saw the giant dome of the building he squealed (yes, squealed) with absolute delight and took off around the building. First he was admiring the sculpted ornamentations upon the wall, and then he was off appreciating the fabric on the chair and then he was elsewhere admiring something else. “This is simply marvelous!!”

“I do believe we have unleashed a monster upon the world.” Cadence sighed, looking back to make sure the small pink haired girl wasn’t causing the twins trouble. She didn’t look like she could harm a fly, but that didn’t stop Cadence from feeling mildly protective of the kids.

/monthly_2016_04/07Chester.jpg.040b9e21d5addcaf27bbb59b7e7ee170.jpgChester

Chester couldn’t help but be amused by Talon. Of course it was just the ridiculous emotion that swept over people when prospective partners were in the area but he felt it nonetheless. And who doesn’t have a thing for cow herders, right?

“Don’t listen to Brennan, of course we want the cow. Oran took all that time to drag it into the truck.” Chester said, waving his hand at the leader as if it were a fly. Not something Chester would usually do but he wanted to show off for the new guy. People can be a bit dimwitted when they have crushes, afterall.

Noticing Lanna wasn’t speaking up, Chester decided to add in: “Besides, we still need to make hamburgers. Oran needs payment for rescuing lives.” He added perhaps a bit cheekily. “And we won’t need to know, you’ll stick with us and help us out right?” Chester added hopefully, gazing over at Oran a moment before back at Talon. “You could probably teach us a lot; I think you should stick around. You know, if you want…”

That Victor wasn’t going to be sent to fetch made him feel mildly better, but still not good. Then again, Victor was never really ‘happy’ anyway. So he allowed himself to relax a modicum, though his posture stayed rigid.

Delilah’s comment about needing him for the big battle did not impress him in the slightest. However, that he had been sent on the mission because she believed he would come back was a definite stroke to his ego. Still, it didn’t feel right; the things she was saying didn’t ring in the same way Zai’s words to him had. Victor immediately blamed the poison that was Eddy making Delilah’s words ring with such a false note.

“I would never ask you on a date, Delilah. I’m not that kind of man.” And he wasn’t even talking about ‘I’m not the man to steal another man’s woman.’ He just wasn’t he type to date or even suggest such trivial matters. “I just wish to be in your company more. For discussions, for small meals, for battles against the diseased.” Victor explained, not wanting there to be any confusion between himself and Delilah. He just wanted more of her in his life; she was the one thing that gave his existence true meaning. And he just wanted more of that.

((-Gabe is chilling on the roof, ready to try and shoot if anyone makes a wrong move!!-  Lanna is sobbing, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is working up the courage to talk to Zai, Xera is at the base resting, Charles is at the BSG/Theater meeting, Steve is off doing his Special Mission!!))

Sam (this is temporary), Daniel, and Vanessa

Hanging with: Cadence, Elliot, Stani, Lily, Chewie, Glacier

kxRp7K2.jpg
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]D[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]aniel could only stare as Elliot, still basking in the glory of getting to go into the theater, actually accepted the flower without any sort of huff. That certainly didn’t turn out how the boy had planned it, but he quickly brushed that aside, Elliot’s enthusiasm already rubbing off on him. Just as he was about to make a break for the theater, however, the sudden zombie dispatch by Chewie made him pause for a bit - then want to be inside the theater even more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Before either of the twins could suggest the move in, Lily’s approach made the two stay put just a bit longer. After the older girl’’s introduction, they responded with a cheerful, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hi, I’m Daniel!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]and a slightly less enthusiastic, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I-I’m Vanessa…” [/SIZE]

r6rsAZ0.jpg
[SIZE= 14.6667px]As Lily carried on, Daniel was the more rapt audience of the two, totally engrossed by  her mention of toys and grateful for the company of someone new who wasn’t actually threatening them anymore.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Lonely? I’ll make the toys less lonely, for sure!” [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]The boy, of course, didn’t catch the fact that the previous owner of the toys was [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]gone, [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]though it wouldn’t have mattered much. In fact, his biggest worry was how well Elliot’s wedding with the theater would go.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Vanessa, on the other hand, went straight to an overly-cold analysis of Lily as her brother kept up his excited chatter. Although appearances weren’t everything, the girl in pink seemed to be the weakest of the bunch, or maybe just the kindest.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Of course, if she’s going to be watching us, that might be a problem...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]            For the rest of the negotiation, Sam put on his best tough face, trying not to show anything even as Lily moved forward to talk to the kids. He flinched a bit when Chewie managed to spot and eliminate the zombie around the corner, though he felt a bit better once their little group started moving back inside the Theater. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Alright. Sorry to break this up right now, but we need to move inside now,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]he said, ushering the kids towards the theater’s doors. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You sure Lyra will be okay with this, right?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]He asked as he passed Chewie, propping the door open to let everyone else inside. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“And do you think they’ll be here for a while?”[/SIZE]

Talon

Hanging with: Chester, Oran, Brennan, Lanna, Robin, Randi, Aurella

Thcp1Sz.jpg
[SIZE= 14.6667px]Talon felt slightly overwhelmed as Oran, Brennan, and Chester stated talking about his departure, with the two men in front preparing to drop him off and Chester trying to get him to stay. The herder let out a sigh. He knew this would happen, because as exciting as meeting these new people and fighting alongside them was, they were all survivors in the end. His conscience wasn’t weighed down by causing them trouble, as he was ready to offer the cow as repayment, but at the same time…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I can help,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Talon blurted out, surprising even himself. It wasn’t like he was a people person, or even a helpful guy, but something made him feel like he didn’t want to be alone with his cows anymore. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Chester made a good guess, yes. I can help with animals, lifting, anything you need.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]He took his now-standard pause to look at Brennan and Oran individually, locking eyes for a couple of seconds to try and re-exert his usual calm and tough composure after this outburst. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You may drop me off, but I’m just as willing to stay and lend a hand, too. Even if it’s just for… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]hamburgers[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px],”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]he said, the word rolling off his tongue like something foreign. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]That will do for now. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]As soon as Talon calmed down for what felt like a ten-minute long speech (to him),  he noticed that he’d been sitting up straight and leaning forward too much. Almost embarrassed at this sudden burst of excitement from himself, the herder sat back with a red tint to his ears.[/SIZE]

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @Danoram @SpookySableye @Maki @Corgi

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: BSG Courthouse (Courtroom) -> Deliberation Room[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Errbody who’s in there but mostly Lyra [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Eh~” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey waved his hand dismissively. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“If anything just one sniper will do really, and my girl could hit a fly at a tailgating party from a mile away~”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey laughed poshly as he exaggerated Helga’s skills, if only for the purpose of reiterating his threat from when he first met the theater group that he had a VERY talented sniper should they try anything on their collection day. He sprung his back gently from the judge’s stand. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I just wanted [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]your[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] best shot and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]my[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] best shot to work together for--[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]mmph[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey stopped abruptly to clench his fists and with a tight grin before he growled one of his favorite words through his teeth. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“--[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]synergy[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey cackled triumphantly and clapped his hands once with vigor. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We’re [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]synergizing,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] people~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He announced to the room with open arms. Then he sighed as if he was breathing the cleanest air he’d ever breathed in his life[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Ahhh[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] I love it! I loveitloveitloveit~!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Tim returned with more sheets of paper and a motley crew of writing utensils. At this point, Mikey put an arm around Lyra’s shoulders and addressed the room.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Alright ladies and gentlemen, we’re going to have a little contest. The winner gets a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]mystery gift[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. I want everyone to make us some signs that we can nail to the trees outside of the gates. Make ‘em good because Lyra and I are only choosing [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]the[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] best of the best! Get creative~! Say something along the lines of, ‘Hello Driftveil, let’s make a deal~!’ or ‘Hey there Driftveil, let’s talk this out like civilized human beings~!’. The only rule is [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]no profanity. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]That’s not classy! If Lyra and I find any foul language on these signs of yours, someone’s drawing hand is going to have a date with my bat, alright? [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Okay[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey sounded extraordinarily peppy as he spoke, and he laughed off his warning as if it wasn’t serious, but everyone in BSG knows that just because Mikey’s in a good mood and sounds jovial doesn’t mean that he isn’t going to follow up on his threats. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He began to lead Lyra away from the rest of the group toward the jury’s deliberating quarters and informed them, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Lyra and I are going to have a little [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]one on one [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]discussion about the deal we made yesterday. We’ll be back shortly~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] And by the time he finished speaking, the two of them were through the door and away from the general population. Once they were isolated Mikey let Lyra go and he immediately began speaking.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Lyra, I’d like to renegotiate our deal.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He spoke calmly though he still had traces of joy in his expression, such as the little smirk sitting complacently on his lips and the bright eyes of his penetrating gaze. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I think half of everything that you have is… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]harsh[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Wouldn’t you like to lower that percentage?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& Abi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] BSG Courthouse (Courtroom)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Emma, Espie, Snora, Shane, Charles, Tyler, Dahlia, Marcy, Tim, and errbody else there I had to name ‘em all from memory.[/SIZE]

p0yRCWDgsx9wHESt70SP7UJgm9GXZCf1SX6IR9o2y8U19ZjXINKOYaIttfb84560adi09mzi0PMhW2i26WqOJWGvNh_oTSXxe27BVyCM0wLyQNxniSbkuakasJLXWihjO6SaG-Ig

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Fuckin’ fuck you cuh muhfuckin’ bitch ass I'm uncultured ass muhfucka we’ll see how much you muhfuckin’ hate bein’ interrupted when I fuckin’ interrupt yo got damn heartbeat cuh I swear to Arceus son Imma make a muhfuckin’ necklace out yo muhfuckin’ teeth son you ‘on’t even know I swear to fuck![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo didn’t show an ounce of pain after the initial wince when he got rifled in the stomach. He’d certainly experienced worse in his lifetime, it was moreso the humiliation of the experience that pissed him off. He sat through the meeting looking stone faced as fuck, itching to put his sunglasses back on. However, he avoided eye contact with anyone other than Mikey just to show the man he had not phased him. However, the wolf didn’t so much as glance at him after the altercation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Emma passed him the diagram, and he took a quick look, not nearly long enough to really take it in, before passing it on to Espie. He avoided looking at both of them but he caught Emma’s little smile in his peripheral vision and it made him want to slap her just to prove he hadn’t lost his edge. His salt levels reached an all time high when Mikey went touching on Lyra again, and even worse, taking her out of sight of everyone else. Every gangster movie he’d ever seen told him that that tyrant was currently getting a blowjob right now, and though he wasn’t in love with Lyra, the idea of her being used sat about as well with him as sitting on a cactus. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As soon as he left the room however, there was at least an alleviation of tension. Garo didn’t hesitate in the slightest and stood up immediately to start working on his sign. In order to give off the whole “I’m aight, cuh” vibe, he did his best to channel his usual attitude. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]PFFFT[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]! Muhfuckin’ sign contest and shit… like we in fourth grade or somethin’, cuh...”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he mused aloud as he stepped up to take a piece of paper and a pen from Tim, who had taken it upon himself to disperse the materials. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You hit like a bitch by the way yo. I been punched in the stomach by my granny harder’n that.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Tim being the non-confrontational individual he is, didn’t reply at all, though he desperately wanted to tell him that he didn’t even want to hit him in the first place.[/SIZE]

iinfj1OzWurOKR7c-1lKocElnqXP0KS45wm8RQ3UaBqJ6QwHwAAmE8G_uHPirfw-zEwMXVWpn8NxZ6oCfT822j5CN4XlOBsjK2wtrYAYvNH1OrGnuFLGUQEmqx2TQ03aszdMhuuB
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Forgive him, Lyra only let him come under the condition that he’d keep his mouth shut,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Abi crooned behind him, rubbing Garo’s shoulders supportively for a brief moment before taking her own sign and a pencil from Tim. The entire time she was there, she had kept her eyes locked on Mikey and found herself absolutely entranced by the man. Violent as he was, he at least knew how to control people. She wondered if Garo had joined BSG if he’d be as loud mouthed as he is, or if he would be as respectful as the other members seemed  to be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Speaking of the other members, she recognized two of the men from her encounter. Charles and Tyler, though of course she didn’t know them by name. As soon as she spotted them upon entering, she avoided eye contact with them just in case one of them didn’t exactly understand double agent etiquette and did something obvious like send a knowing wink her way or wave. No, she had to pretend like she’d never seen them in her life, aside from seeing Tyler when the gang broke into the theater. However, she was more eager than ever to know if they’d told Mikey about her offer. She really could be an asset to Mikey’s team, and she was sure she could convince him of that if she spoke to him privately.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie &[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Glacier[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Sam, Gabe, Cadence, Elliot, Daniel, Vanessa, & Stanislav[/SIZE]

rDMbcmfWuHrtRYniOxvsfEaROmi6aKnLtAW51Ml0rDhmqKHXHrGt6bx9ZgiHJY-fB8xyPAWGZbL6MJnW_KOqa5QoJzJErTPIVyIQs2pcLqRaHVbEbGwJZ2bdhP3Sy7hsouVLGubt

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly instantly memorized the two children’s names as they revealed them and got a vague sense for what kind of children each one was. Daniel was the more outgoing one and Vanessa was shy but the two are inseparable. She clapped her hands together and cocked her head, marveling at how adorable the two children were. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yaaaay~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she cheered, giggling as she stood up straight. Sam came by and began to rush them in, which was for the best. Especially since she had to put her stuff (or rather, their stuff) down before she could play.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie was the last one to enter along with Sam, and answered his question with a shrug. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’ve got no idea if she’ll be okay with it, Ibarelyknowherdude.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] As the two of them stepped in and bolted the doors shut she continued, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“But I mean if we get some stuff out of it like they promised then she can’t complain. Plussheletalittlenarcolepticgirlmoveinwithus. I don’t think she’ll mind having a few people who are actually useful around.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She pointed ahead to Elliot and nudged Sam. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“She’d have to be a total monster to break up the happy couple though, right~?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She snickered and gave him a pat on the back with her free hand. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We’ll figure out what to do when the others get back. For now let’s just keep an eye on ‘em yeah?” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie leaned in and whispered, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Makesurenoneofthemhavestickyfingersandstuffyouknow?”[/SIZE]

I1pNm9lG_T-s7I2iolXkSlwjj01-82sVsmXJPPbbAfEMCbda4uCKc2brEG_LBAcK9uwQNwP6fqPbe3PUL8hmVFd5FEgcAR_Umm0mhdcWOqY3cUhyiXD8LEKVcE9780wxtD_8gefQ
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly followed after Glacier and set the group’s weapons down where he did -- in front of the stage --  despite the fact that she knew it was the improper place. She was in too much of a rush to find Marth’s toys for the children. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Wait right there Daniel and Vanessa I’ll be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]riiight [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]back!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she called to them as she ran off backstage.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier pulled himself up to sit on the stage with his legs dangling over the edge. Now that the whole standoff situation was over the anxiety he’d woken up with began to die down. He’d only been in Lyra’s group for a few days and he’d already witnessed the previous leader commit suicide, a hostile takeover, and a mega zombie herd. If anything he could make the case to Abi that these guys were just plain bad luck and they had probably raised his blood pressure in less than half a week.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“So new guys.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He started as he brandished the millionth granola bar he’d eaten in his entire life. Glacier took a hefty bite out of the snack turned apocalypse meal and spoke with a full mouth.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Where’re ya all coming from?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] These new guys might have some information about what the world outside of the theater was like. Perhaps they knew what parts of town to avoid due to the dead or bandits, or perhaps they had heard rumors of a safer city. A safer city that he and Abi could escape to, far away from the theater.   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: ‘Round the corner from the Drifter Base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Brennan, Talon, Chester, Randi, Robin, Lanna, Aurella[/SIZE]

_jaYLVE5TWNx1pW-xP4iE7HcmdZdnI48MF5vwuap69O44vlOZUGO3ssUil9dxqAmFCQ68LbbEi8SD4f8CX1dIeP5PBxfWBMznaAWyz8ty-4p01wCwgaXgSDQ5smtZIfPx3wRXNfy

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran gave Brennan a look out of the side of his eye as he offered Talon free food and ammo on his way out. The ammo he didn’t mind so much, because when he found Johanna he’d found the jackpot of ammunition and weapons. Offering food and rejecting the cow however had him thinking, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]We aren’t in a position to be boy scouts Brennan.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]And yeah, he’d probably bring it up later privately, but not now in front of the stranger. At least Chester seemed to be in his right mind concerning the burgers. “Seemed” being the keyword. After what he’d recently learned about Chester’s sexuality, he didn’t exactly trust Chester’s judgment when it came to beefy cowboys. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yeah. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Burgers[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px],”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he agreed in few words much like their guest, but he not so subtly glared at Chester as he did so.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Then the guy asked if he could stay. For good. Admittedly, Oran was sold on having someone who know something about tending to meat. Brennan was right, no one in the Drifters knew much about that kind of stuff, maybe Aurora did, but he trusted a man who worked with cows his whole life over her. Personally, he’d been planning on just winging it as far as the cow went. It was food for a day at least. If Aurora couldn’t figure out how to properly make the most of the cow’s body he would’ve just skinned it and cooked it himself. He gave Brennan a small meaningful nod to show that he was leaning more toward saying yes than saying no. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“So you’ve been on your own for a while then?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house. All my Nightmares are irrelevant/in rapid fires. Happy Thanksgiving guys :D I’m thankful for Google Docs, what are you guys thankful for?)[/SIZE]

Okay, so Lyra may not have been a top notch shooter but even she became skeptical at Mikey’s Sniper’s abilities. She, of course, was picking up not to underestimate Mikey at all but it was nagging at the back of her mind not to overestimate him either. When Mikey stopped abruptly, Lyra’s gaze flashed around, wondering if someone had upset him by doing something. And with the way he said the word, she was so sure he was ticked at someone that his return to jovial was beyond confusing.

Lyra couldn’t help flinching at the touch and detesting Mikey just a little for the ease in which he did touch her. She wasn’t really one to be overly concerned over personal space but something about having him near just made her want to force distance between them. Perhaps it was a concern that having him so close was dangerous, like a wolf up against a lamb. I will not be weak. I will not be the person to let my family down. I’m not a lamb, I’m a snake. I can strike back if I need to and though I may die, I’ll bring him down with me.

Having relaxed into Mikey’s grip, she followed his guidance albeit unhappily. She also really hoped that Garo wouldn’t test the man and would write something respectable. Renegotiate? Walls raised in defense, Lyra’s eyes flashed with suspicion as she listened to Mikey. “Of course I would. I’d be very happy if my fam- my um people weren’t in danger of starving.” She agreed, trying to weigh what it was Mikey was about to ask. What he was about to offer.

/monthly_2016_04/02Charles.png.91d0370e818db59542e8b926e2f8d557.pngCharles
Interacting: Espie, Garo, Tim, Emma, Laurence, anyone else at the BSG/NCMT meeting

The entire show had been entertaining to say the least. The power that Mikey wielded over an audience never ceased to impress Charles, and in this meeting he was strongly reminded why he didn’t cross the man. And why he did everything in his power to remain on Mikey’s good side. Mikey’s new pawns were more or less what Charles expected from people who wouldn’t last long in this apocalypse. They weren’t very intelligence, especially the ‘leader’. What kind of joke was she? She was young and very obviously didn’t have a clue on what she was doing. Mikey might as well be labeled a savior for this group because they wouldn’t have lasted much longer. Whatever luck had kept them alive so far was bound to run out.

Very fitting. He behaves like a child when complaining about how childish his job is. Charles thought to himself, entirely unimpressed by the man’s display. And the double agent that Charles still did not trust attempted to speak up to shed a better light on the leader. That she trusted the man to behave and that he hadn’t spoke volumes on the kind of group they were. These folks were the ones that Mikey would have a hay day with, but would never get much in way of supplies. Easy to kill with almost no gain… and Mikey had recruited them. Hopefully they wouldn’t disappoint.

Leaving the Jury box, Charles began to move around to look at the signs being worked on. He felt safe enough amongst the individuals lacking intelligence. Especially with Tim nearby, but more than anything because he wanted to help press the superiority of BSG and squash any rebellion that may or may not exist. He didn’t look twice at the traitor to her group; he was smart enough not to give such information away.

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.pngCadence & Brother Elliot

The elation about finally being within the theater was only dimmed by the fact that he would never be able to perform on the stage in front of a full audience of people. But then, Brother Elliot had never had the joy of being a true performer anyway so he allowed that dream to slip away instead of dimming his happiness. Being in the theater was something he couldn’t explain. Something magical and entirely worthwhile and he didn’t know why he hadn’t frequented theaters in the days when going to a theater was an acceptable use of one’s time.

Cadence watched as a man with one arm moved the kids into the theater, and then went back to watching Elliot give the most sickening goo goo eyes to the theater. She could almost see the sparkles spilling off of him as he traced his fingers over the edge of the stage, admiring every aspect of it. His expression was of someone lost in a dream and Cadence wondered how long it would take for him to wake up. /monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpg

When Chewie came back in, Elliot was immediately in front of her. Taking her hands in his, he looked very deeply into her eyes –only just missing the end of her speedy conversation- and said with all serious. “Gloriously Golden Leader, this day is by far one of the best of this man’s life and I have you to thank for that. I owe you a great debt.”

“You don’t owe her anything besides the payment promised.” Cadence shouted from across the theater. It wasn’t hard to overhear Elliot, he spoke so loudly his voice would sometimes echo through the theater. Turning to the chilly man, Cadence found she immediately disliked him. There was just something about him. Maybe it was his careless expression; perhaps it was his cold demeanor; it may have even been his lack of enthusiasm. Whatever it was, Cadence did not like him and wanted nothing to do with him. Least of all answer his question. She made eye contact with him for a full minute as she took in her dislike for him and made her decision to not answer, and then turned on her heel to join Elliot, ‘the golden leader’ and the pink haired woman. 

((-Gabe is chilling on the roof, ready to try and shoot if anyone makes a wrong move!!-  Lanna is sobbing, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is being Gar, Xera is at the base resting, Steve is off doing his Special Mission!!))

Sam, Daniel and Vanessa

Hanging with: Chewie, Glacier, Lily, Elliot, Cadence, Stani

r6rsAZ0.jpg
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Once Sam and Chewie had closed the door behind them, the amputee got a little more time to talk freely again. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yea, you’re right, I guess. Maybe the big guy over there could be pretty useful, if you think about it.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Once Chewie pointed Elliot’s dreamy behavior and hopped on the marriage joke train, Sam couldn’t help but smile a bit. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]They really don’t seem too bad after all, I guess. Even if they’re a bit… strange. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As everyone was getting settled (under a Glacier's supervision) and Chewie threw in the last comment on watching them, Sam gave a small nod in response. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yea, I’m on it. I’m missing an arm, not an eye,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he said, chuckling a bit as Elliot approached his revered “Golden Leader” with his dramatic flair. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Oh, looks like this is your new follower. I’ll leave you to it.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] With that, he threw the twins’ gun on the stage and took a seat there, too.[/SIZE]

kxRp7K2.jpg
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]After talking to her for about a minute, Daniel though Lily was pretty awesome. Even though his sister liked people like Lily because she could easily use their childish charm on them (and got him to play along because of that), Daniel just liked it when people were genuinely nice - which Lily basically was. The mention of toys didn’t hurt either.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Vanessa, on the other hand, was busier with taking inventory of their new surroundings. The inside of the theater was pretty big, and if she looked closely, she even spotted the outlines of some air vents for the building. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Bingo, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]she thought, nudging Daniel to point at a couple of hiding places. Her brother only groaned, and though Vanessa knew he didn’t like hiding or spying on people, he was basically her mode of transportation, and thus had to be included.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Both twins, though, found themselves in a bit of an awkward situation once they reached the stage with Glacier. Daniel and Vanessa could agree that the man wasn’t the nicest, Daniel’s reasoning being that he looked scary, and Vanessa’s being that he’d been acting pretty cold towards the newcomers. Cadence didn’t seem to like him either, as the twins watched her stare him down and walk off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]That left the twins with Glacier. Daniel didn’t have the guts to walk away like Cadence did, despite all of Vanessa’s frantic elbowing, so he just let out a couple of short breaths while trying to hide in his shirt. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We lived in Nimbasa, sir”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Vanessa said, trying to salvage the situation.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Um, we changes houses lots and lots, but they’re not good anymore.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She hoped that that had been enough, though she tried to play off the “don’t talk to strangers” card and keep it as vague as possible.[/SIZE]

Talon

Hanging with: Oran, Brennan, Chester, Lanna, Randi, Robin, Aurella

Thcp1Sz.jpg
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Out of all the reactions Talon hoped would show up once he offered to help prepare the cow, he watched for Oran’s. The herder didn’t know who (Brennan) was in charge, but considering that Chester was already praising his virtues and Brennan seemed quite fair with his offer of supplies, Oran seemed to be able to throw a good vote in, at least in Talon’s eyes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yes. Since the beginning, actually,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Talon said in response to Oran’s question. His nature said to leave it at that, but he didn’t want to seem too reserved or uncooperative. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’ve met and traded with a few groups, fought some off, but never joined them. However, my herd used to be bigger back then.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Talon had never heard of a job interview, but considering how taxing talking was to him, he’d never want to be in one. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“But would a herd interest you? I lost mine, and I will need to find it soon.”[/SIZE]

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @SpookySableye @Danoram @Maki @Corgi

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Location: Inside Johanna [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Interacting: Chester, Talon, Oran @Lotusy @RubyRose @SirBlazeALot [/SIZE]

75067c485467d372c88fdedfbe37f0fc.jpg
[SIZE= 14.6667px]The reaction he received after his two cents was unexpected. Brennan gave Chester a quick look of questioning. It was strange that he was acting like this. There was nothing that made whatever he said malicious in any way. Perhaps Chester liked being around the new man? Oh well, Brennan dismissed it easily. Nothing much to it. Was there? He would come to learn soon that Brennan was more bang on than he anticipated. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Burgers. Brennan almost forgot. Apparently from Oran and the other people, they would be keeping the cow and Talon. Not that he minded. That didn’t affect his moral code that he valued so much either way. Looking to Talon, he nodded. The man was useful, still strong and potentially an asset to their group. Talon didn’t give off anything untrustworthy about him. Besides, he would be able to help with the burgers and handling the cow. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]He caught onto Oran’s nod and did not react. The new man inside Johanna had been on his own for most of the apocalypse, never joining any group prior. The bright side to this was that he did not have any major vendettas, though what if he was unfamiliar with the group dynamic with this new world? “Talon, you can stay if you want. Even after the burgers. Though, a herd seems to interest everyone here. Do you.. Do you happen to have any other skills? Any enemies you’ve made?” [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Brennan asked.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Deliberation Room[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Lyra [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey grinned knowingly and paced around Lyra. The little slip up hadn’t gone unnoticed, and it was a bit disappointing. Eventually, he’d have to get Lyra to stop seeing her people as family and start seeing them as her employees. That would have to come with time. For now, her affection toward them could be used to keep her in check.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I thought you might say that,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey responded dryly as he stopped behind her and clasped his hand on her shoulders. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Relax[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He cooed deeply as he began to massage her shoulders. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Will you [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]puh-lease [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]loosen up a bit? I am a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]very[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] reasonable man, Lyra. And I like you and your little merry band of survivors. I think you’re charming...but beyond that…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey leaned down so his lips were right next to Lyra’s ear and stopped rubbing her shoulders. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I think you’re [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]useful[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px].” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He stood up straight and resumed his massage. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Too useful to just be collected from once or twice a week like little street whores. I think you and your [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]family [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]could do [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]more[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] for us~! You see Lyra, I’m building an [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]empire[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] here. I don’t want to just survive, I want to [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]thrive [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]enjoy [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]the life the ever so generous Arceus blessed me with. And I want the same for you and yours. But having to go out and scavenge [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]all [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]the time for food and water? Well, it’s taxing, and quite frankly, we’ve got bigger fish to fry, Lyra. Do you know what kept the world spinning before the dead came back to life? [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Trade[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. I’m going to bring the art of the trade back, yes indeed, I’m [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]bringing sexy back[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], baby! But in order to do [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]that[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], I need [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]my[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] employees focused on production, distribution, and of course, security!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey chuckled and let go of Lyra’s shoulders.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I want you to get in on the ground floor, Lyra!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey gave her a pat on the shoulder and moved in front of her, leaning back on the edge of a table as he finally laid out his offer. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I want [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]you[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to find another group for us… and I want you to… make them see things [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]our[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] way~! You know… do for them what we did for you~ If you can manage that, whenever we come knockin’ on those big beautiful doors, my guys will only take [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]25%[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] of what you have!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey leaned forward and added,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “And since you seem to be concerned about starvation… we won’t touch a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]morsel[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] of your food.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He chuckled and held out a gloved hand. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You could be my lieutenant. That’s got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? Lieutenant Lyra~! So how about it, my dear? Do you want to be the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]whore[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]… or do you want to be the pimp~?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& Lilly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Sam, Gabe, Cadence, Elliot, Daniel, Vanessa, & Stanislav[/SIZE]

I1pNm9lG_T-s7I2iolXkSlwjj01-82sVsmXJPPbbAfEMCbda4uCKc2brEG_LBAcK9uwQNwP6fqPbe3PUL8hmVFd5FEgcAR_Umm0mhdcWOqY3cUhyiXD8LEKVcE9780wxtD_8gefQ

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier found himself locked in a staring match with Cadence before she joined her friend in harassing Chewie. At first he was confused. He had mistaken her eye contact as a signal that she was going to answer his, in his opinion, rather innocent question. But then she just ended up staring, causing his eyes to shift to the left and right before he was glaring back. When she left without a word and Sam joined him on the stage, he grumbled, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Well fuck you too, ya little midget,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] and flipped her the bird behind her back. He whispered to Sam, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Yeah, I’m in a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]real hurry[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to make sure she gets a fuckin’ axe back in her hands after a look like that.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Then Vanessa spoke up and he was reminded that the twins even existed. He’d been mean mugging Cadence so hard he stopped noticing them. He then realized he totally gave Cadence the middle finger in their presence, and though he felt a little classless he found himself smirking a bit. He rolled his eyes, scoffed, and sarcastically replied to Vanessa,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “That was really helpful, thank you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly returned with as many of Marth’s toys as she could carry. She tried to bring some variety for the kids, and thanks to Marth’s extensive toy collection, it wasn’t difficult to accomplish. Most of them weren’t [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]actually [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Marth’s toys. They were simply inherited by Marth when the other children that used to live in the theater died in the horde invasion. As she collected the toys Lilly wondered grimly how many children these would end up being passed down to… and if her and Steve’s child would be one of them. You would never be able to tell by how cheery Lilly was when she returned with an arm full of stuffed animals, action figures, dolls, and Marth’s favorite: his red yo-yo. She was surprised he didn’t have it on his person when he was taken. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’m back~! And I’ve brought friends!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She announced as she came from backstage. She jumped down in front of the twins and sat cross legged as she displayed all the toys she brought.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “They couldn’t wait to meet you guys!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: ‘Round the corner from the Drifter Base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]A whole herd of cows? The thought set off a chain reaction in Oran’s head. First off, Talon had to be a super [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]badass to defend himself and a herd alone for a year. That or he was extremely lucky. But more likely than not… he was lying. Oran narrowed his eyes slightly and wondered why that could be. Is it some kind of setup? But secondly… having all those cows around would be excellent. It would open up the opportunity to really start rebuilding once they found somewhere to hunker down. And having someone who actually knew how to take care of them was even better, but now he didn’t trust the guy. Granted, Oran barely trusts anyone. Especially after Kieran started cracking up. You never knew where someone’s head was. But thirdly, and most importantly, where would the group go with a herd of cows where they could be safe? Because if there was one thing that Oran was adamant about, it was leaving Driftveil. They knew for a fact there was a group of assholes in the city too big for them to take on, and ever since their base was stolen from them the number of living Drifters had only decreased. One day they might be able to take it back, but for now, Driftveil was belonged to them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Brennan offered the man a chance to stay, and Oran had already given his non-verbal approval, though now he was having second thoughts. A lot of good could come out of Talon’s allegiance, but so could a lot of trouble. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a bump against his window. Heart racing, Oran whipped around to the door and reached for a firearm, though he put it away when he realized it was just a zombie. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Hmph. I’ve got it.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Oran opened the door with enough force to push the zombie back. He stepped out and with a well timed swing of his tenderizer, he eliminated the threat, and returned to the driver’s seat. He started up the car, and told Brennan in a low voice, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I don’t know about this… if we’re going to help this guy find his cows we need to take Lanna back home first.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house. All my Nightmares are irrelevant/in rapid fires. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] &[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are drawing pretty pretty pictures for the Nightmares. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is getting food with Ellie.)[/SIZE]

/monthly_2016_04/012Gabe.jpg.bf15b2b304db649e1a95d4ea31975f7d.jpgGabe

[SIZE= 18px]Gabe hung out on the roof a little while longer even though it was obvious Chewie had invited the interlopers in. He released a sigh, wondering what kind of trouble they may be in for, before pushing to his feet and wandering the roof aimlessly for a little bit. He gazed over the edge, wondering what had really pushed Sylvanus to the point to jump. Gabe didn't feel even the slightest urge to do so but perhaps it was because he still had the purpose to save his sister. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Growing bored and being his typical self, he decided to head down and see what he could micromanage in Lyra's absence. Sam and Glacier were up on the stage chatting as they seemed to do a lot lately. Or at least when Glacier was in a 'talking' mood. Two children were near them, along with Lilly which didn't come as a surprise. Lilly would be the type to take care of the children. Especially with what she can be expecting in a few months. He reminded himself, Gabe let the less then pleasant thought go and continued to observe the situation. Chewie had two strangers around her... another child and a pink clad person. A hulkier stranger was off in the corner, dozing. That was all just great. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Instead of interrupting, he continued to observe. Sometimes the smartest people were the ones who merely listened, and if Chewie had invited them in she probably had a good reason. She had seemed like the type to have a good head on her shoulders. At least so far. It wasn't like Gabe really knew her, and he was a little skeptical about trusting her judgement, but the strangers didn't have any kind of weapon on them so there was that. Choosing one of the audience seats, Gabe sat down and continued watching the strangers for any sign of trouble. [/SIZE]

Forever keeping her off balance, Lyra attempted to at least appear intelligent as she listened. She felt stalked, despite her desire to not be prey. Circled by a wolf that would bite her just as soon as allow her to pet it. Though she flinched at the touch, she at least didn’t jerk away from him despite every cell in her body giving off an alarm of danger. She took a deep, slow breath through her nose, doing better when his words went from a safe distance away to being next to her hear. She stared at the far wall while she listened, taking in what he said and trying to see exactly what he was saying without all of the flattery… because who doesn’t enjoy being told they’re charming? Granted, useful wasn’t a normal compliment… but after seeing Mikey today Lyra realized her being useful was one of her teams saving graces at the moment.

Allowing herself to relax her shoulders, but not her guard, Lyra continued to listen. The world that Mikey’s words painted, and his use of the word ‘family’ which Lyra often preferred to ‘survivors’ or ‘group’ had an effect on her. As much as she fought, Mikey was making her want that world as well. She couldn’t help but see Lilly and her child safe in a house with the amenities working in. She saw streets without zombies, and even stores reopening. A life… to actually live again. Granted, that wasn’t exactly what Mikey was saying… but it was the dream that Lyra found herself wanting. To have the life they had all taken for granted back. Of course, she had taken her own life for granted in so many ways but that was beside the current point.

Glad to have Mikey back in her sight, Lyra kept her stance relaxed, attempted to keep her expression alert and interested. Even if she was daydreaming a better world, didn’t mean she had to be caught doing so. Lieutenant Lyra. Even in the gang Lyra had never risen in rank; she always been a grunt. And the authority she’d been given for a little while when this world went downhill had been lost almost as soon as she had it. So he just wants me to bring over more people to his cause? That… wouldn’t be so bad, would it? It sounded fair. And Lyra believed that she could be better about it then Mikey; less threatening and more building a bigger picture for these other groups.

“I’d be a fool not to accept such a gracious offer.” She finally said, her smile lacking the warmth it usually held but her eyes were lit with an odd light. It wasn’t quite hope, it was more the grounding feeling of actually having a plan. Besides, working with Mikey is what Lyra had come here to do, right? And allowing him to believe she’d rather work with him then take off was advantageous. Besides, what if he actually could build a better world here? Wouldn’t it be best if she made a good position for herself, so that the rest of her family would be safe? So that Lilly and her child could be? “We’ll continue to scavenge on the side, of course, until we can find and work with other groups, so that while we work to expand our… business, we won’t sink what profit is already being made.” Inwardly, Lyra was praying she had said what Mikey wanted to hear and in a way that he could find impressive. If she played along, whether temporarily or for the long run, things would turn out for the best… right?     

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.png Cadence  & Brother Elliot

/monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpg

Elliot’s brow furrowed in confusion as Chewie began to speak so quickly he could hardly follow. He did catch ‘welcome,’ and ‘dude’; one word he adored and the other he abhorred. He was by no means a dude, ever. But that was irrelevant at the moment as she continued speaking.

Discovering there was yet another leader… well that didn’t bode well for him. He realized someone with more authority could change their mind on his ‘Golden Leader’s’ decision and then he and Cadence were back where they started. While he was chewing over this information slowly, trying to plan a way to charm this other leader which Chewie had sped through a description on Cadence spoke up in his stead.

“No one we know is still alive.” Cadence replied. “From Driftviel or from anywhere else, our group got attacked and we were the only ones who made it out.” Over, and over, and over again. Of course Cadence wasn’t going to bring up that it was actually partially Elliot’s fault that this happened to almost every group they ran into. Cadence supposed she should just be grateful that she wasn’t religious, and Elliot was lucky she had a reason outside of his eccentric beliefs to protect him. “If it’s any consolation, I doubt there were any from Driftviel. Our wanderings lead us over Marvelous Bridge, not Driftviel.” She explained. By now, Elliot had come up with his wondrous plan to charm any and all instead of allowing his party to be kicked out of the illustrious theatre.

“You are truly humble, my Golden Savior.” Elliot said smoothly. “Mayhaps we would be allowed to meet this other leader soon? I presume they are currently indisposed, but do you have an estimate on when they might return?”

Chester

Chester was not oblivious to Brennan’s gaze, and he actually felt a little guilty for a moment. Just one moment, mind; he was really going to fight for Talon to join. Even if Chester wasn’t currently infatuated, the guy seemed decent enough and Chester didn’t think it would be right to just let him go on his way. Not that he couldn’t take care of himself, but that they had lost too many people in their ranks and needed strong folk to fill in those gaps.

Plus, Talon apparently had a whole herd. And with that came the promise of actually meat. It was so hard to find meat anymore… at least meat that hadn’t gone horrible bad. You could sometimes get lucky and found some frozen in the backrooms, of course, but how often was luck ever on their side?

The thump to the vehicle was distracting, and it was also a wonderful reminder that they were stationary which meant they would be an easy meal if Johanna was surrounded by the undead; even a vehicle as impressive as the one they were in couldn’t drive through a horde- at least Chester didn’t think so. He sat and listened enthusiastically, hoping that Talon accepted. Granted cow chasing wasn’t exactly what he wanted to spend his time doing right now but if it kept Talon around he wouldn’t mind helping with just about anything.

((Lanna is sobbing, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is being Gar, Xera is at the base resting, Steve is off doing his Special Mission!! Charles is supervising sign making, ))

Daniel and Vanessa

Hanging with: Glacier, Lily, Chewie, Cadence, Elliot, Stani, Gabe, Sam

kxRp7K2.jpg
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Daniel wasn’t too fazed by Glacier’s cursing. He didn’t even flinch when the man flipped Cadence the bird behind her back. Some teenager told him it meant “I love you,” back in one of his previous groups, but some scolding from a more mature member told him otherwise. Daniel only stared at his middle finger in curiosity before Vanessa slowly covered it, realizing what he was thinking about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Vanessa thought Glacier was pretty tolerable, though she knew she’d have to shield her brother’s eyes the next time he decided to crank up the finger. His sarcastic retort made her sigh, and she restrained herself from rolling her eyes in response for the illusion of childish fear/respect. Lily’s reappearance was a much more welcome event, though Vanessa continued to pretend to shy away in order to mimic her first reaction.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Daniel, on the other hand, didn’t hold back, setting Vanessa down with a wide grin as he viewed the toys Lily brought back. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Wow! Friends!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He said cheerfully, before deciding to pick out one of them. His choice was one of those little plastic foods - a Casteliacone which, of course, looked like a Vanillite. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Look, Sis! It looks kinda like us!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Vanessa only shook her head, before uttering a quiet [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Thank you,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to Lily, which her brother had forgotten.[/SIZE]

Talon

Hanging with: Brennan, Oran, Chester, Lanna, Robin, Randi

Thcp1Sz.jpg
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The glances exchanged between Oran, Brennan, and Chester kept Talon quiet for the most part of the ride. To him, it quickly became obvious that Brennan and Oran were having their own silent exchange, and the former regarded Chester with something like confusion. Was the swordsman somehow acting in a strange way? Talon didn’t know nearly enough about Chester to figure anything out yet. Besides, though, the herder was more concerned with what their decision would be. Brennan’s nod in Talon’s direction unsettled him a bit, but it was still a nod…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Talon finally felt a wave of (unexpected) relief once Brennan said he could stay. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Why is this so important?[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Somehow, the herder felt a pressure lift off his chest that he wasn’t even aware of building up, though he simply brushed it off and started thinking of how to respond to Brennan’s question. He did, in fact, have enemies, which had partially caused this whole incident, though that probably wasn’t best to say outright. A man with no alliances and multiple enemies was more of a burden to take on than anything. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Skills. I will start with skills,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he mused.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Strength. I have plenty of strength,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he started. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Good. Continue.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Talon grimaced,  trying to find a way not to come off as arrogant in his description. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I hauled a whole cow in the clearing. I am able to do it again. I can tend cows, butcher cows, preserve food. I know much of what’s outside Driftveil.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He sighed, watching Oran pulverize the zombie outside before continuing to the more difficult question. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I do have enemies. There is a group, six or seven strong, who pursues my cows for meat. I do not believe they will harass you. They are cowards, and only combat me for possession of my cows. They are why I will have to find my herd soon. Will this be bad news for this group?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lmao.[/SIZE]

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @SpookySableye @Maki @Danoram @Corgi

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Deliberation Room[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Lyra [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]A highly content grin sat upon Mikey’s face as Lyra started to speak his language. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She wants to impress me~ [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]That was certainly a good sign. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Marvelous Lyra. Absolutely. Positively. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Marvelous[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px].”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey stood up from the table and put his arm around her shoulder and began to slowly lead her out of the deliberation room. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I think you and I lending each other a helping hand will be more than enough to keep our heads above water. But first… [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]we have to make sure we aren’t all dead tomorrow[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey began to laugh as if he had just told a classy joke at a formal event, like a wedding or a cocktail party.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “So, I want you to run along home and get your theater folk. Or rather, everyone that will be participating in the fight. Lock up tight and leave the weak ones at home and we’ll meet up by the west gate. We’re having…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey opened the door leading out into the main hall of the courtroom and sang, yes quite literally sang,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dress rehearsal[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~!” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& Lilly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]NCMT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Oh.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie’s shoulders slumped with disappointment. The chance of being reunited with the Drifters became dimmer evermore. Cadence and Elliot being the only survivors of their group reminded her of the dark reality that she and Aur may very well have been what was left of the Drifters, and Aur already met a grisly end. She was momentarily distracted from her depressing thoughts and looked up at Elliot as he spoke again. Being called a savior was uplifting enough for Chewie to not sound [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]totally[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] depressed when she answered him despite her response being quite bleak. She shrugged and replied,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I’m not sure when she’ll be back. And there’s always the chance that she won’t ever come back. When she gets here you guys can talk to her about trading and she might let you stay since you like this place so much. She’s nice like that.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She noticed Gabe coming in, and with talk of these people staying she realized she hadn’t even introduced herself yet. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“My name’s Chewie by the way. And yeah I’m aware it’s the worst name to have in present day butIcan’timaginegoingbyanythingelsethoughIcouldgetusedtoGoldenSavior.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]On the complete opposite end of the emotional spectrum Lilly was having a ball. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Yaaaay![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She cheered with Daniel and clapped her hands rapidly as the boy got straight away to playing. It was nice having kids around again! It reminded her of how much she actually missed having Marth around. He had gotten kidnapped right when she returned from her scavenging trip, and the next time she saw him he was in the grip of BSG. But she trusted that Steve was taking care of him, he said he would after all, and she had already begun to fantasize over what kind of father he would be. He would probably be one of those cool young hip Dads with tattoos and earrings who might be a little rough around the edges and… sexually aggressive but that’s just because he loved her so much![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Aside from pleasant thoughts about Steve, Lilly found that she was in her element around children. It was something she was only beginning to realize now that she was pregnant. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I can do this! I mean come on, this is fun![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly watched Daniel play with delight and cheerfully agreed with him on the resemblance of the Casteliacone and themselves. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You’re right, it does! It really does!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She giggled at the two children who when combined were very much like ice cream. One was sweet and the other was a little cold. Speaking of cold, Lilly smiled warmly at Vanessa. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You’re welcome sweetie.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She looked down at the toy collection and picked up a Cubchoo plushie. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You know Vanessa, Chilly Willy has been [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]awfully[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] lonely too… no one’s been keeping him warm and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]look[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]! He caught a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]cold[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lilly made a cute faux sneezing sound as she held the bear out for Vanessa.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Oh! [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Bless you[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], Willy! Vanessa, I think Willy sure could use a hug to warm him up...” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly held the bear out for Vanessa and began to do some amateur ventriloquism in as adorable (and slightly congested) of a voice as she could. She was really channeling her inner Devyn on it. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Don’t wowwy Vanessa!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She made another fake sneezing sound. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’m not [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]contagious[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house staring at Millie’s tits. All my Nightmares are irrelevant/in rapid fires. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] &[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are drawing pretty pretty pictures for the Nightmares. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is getting food with Ellie. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is kicking it in Johanna still around the corner. I wanted to post with him but I figured I should let angel post for Brennan first. Just know that he’s very sussed out now about Talon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Also, I think this will probably be my last, if not second to last post before the timeskip. I'm gonna chart out where we're skipping to and run it by you guys today~)[/SIZE]

I must have said something good. Lyra thought to herself, a little proud at Mikey’s praise. It was such a difficult battle she kept going back and forth on. Part of her really did want to please Mikey; whether it was his charisma and charm or something else entirely the desire to please was there. And yet on the other side she remembered just how dangerous he could be and how badly he had already treated her family which had her wanting to escape him as soon as was possible. It was a difficult place to be; not quite like a rock and a hard place but like two paths; both of which had unsure endings.

When Mikey made the joke, it took Lyra a moment to laugh even though he really didn’t find it funny. She was actually really worried about just how many people she might be losing tomorrow. “Yes sir.” Lyra said softly, hoping he hadn’t been offended by just how badly she had faked laughing. “I’ll make sure to get them here quickly.”  As soon as she said that she made her retreat.

“Guys, I need to go get the rest of our stronger fighters. I need you to keep working on the signs. Garo, I’d like you to be my wingman back to the theatre, though.” She said after a moment of thought. Best to have him with her where he couldn’t get himself into trouble. With that she headed out; she just needed to get her gun, go get the rest of her capable family, and try to make sure that everyone survived past tomorrow. No pressure.

/monthly_2016_06/Salamence.png.3bd6678c865af6e7ccfebaad3addd3af.pngCadence & Brother Elliot

/monthly_2016_06/c332f081bf5fb54148fcfecd51532942.jpg.503728247a1f310244c0f23cc478f619.jpg

Cadence kept a careful eye on the kids but Lilly seemed to be entertaining them enough. When Elliot and she headed out from this, maybe they could leave the deadweight with these people. Though she had to admit, she’d miss Daniel as her little partner in crime when it came to teasing Elliot. Still, Vanessa creeped her out enough she wouldn’t be sorry to leave them here.

Elliot somehow found a way to smile, despite Chewie’s less then positive words. “Of course, that risk is always there.” He said with an expression as warm and content as ever. [COLOR=&#13]“It will reach us all someday; the embrace of death.”[/COLOR] He said it as easily as if he were commenting on his favorite color or how lovely the theatre was. “As much as your given name rolls of the tongue, you are and will forever remain my Golden Savior so until you ask me to call you otherwise that is your given title from me.”

“Just be glad you got that instead of ‘tiny ninja’.” Cadence sighed, smirking at Elliot and punching the guy lightly in the shoulder.

“It’s not the worst name to have in present day. Might put zombies off their chase.” Elliot teased with a gentle, almost fatherly smile. The same kind of smile he usually used when giving a sermon or preaching. “I know I avoided things that were ‘chewy.’” He said, even making air quotations with his fingers around chewy. “It’s also unique enough that someone who knows you will recognize the name. I’ll make sure to mention it in passing if I cross anyone new.” Though Elliot could seem dramatic and air headed, he hadn’t survived this long just because Cadence was a good guard. He had a brain. He noticed subtle things quite often.  

Chester

Chester immediately shook his head at Talon’s question, a grin in place. “Pffft, man, you have found the elite of the elite. Other groups have nothing in comparison to strength and skill of this one.” He boasted proudly. Chasing cattle? Boring… chasing cattle and rescuing them from people that had been causing Talon trouble? Serious score! Chester always enjoyed looking like a hero, but for a man as good looking as Talon it was as sweet as the clang of a perfectly deflected sword.

“I wonder though, why haven’t you joined any other groups? I mean, it would have been easier on you, so why consider joining us?” It was more a question of ‘if you join, how long will you stay’ then it was curiosity on what had kept Talon from being with others. He didn’t really care why Talon hadn’t, he was glad the man hadn’t. But if he was going to be doing work to help Talon out, he wanted to know how long it had the chance to pay off for.

((Lanna is sobbing, Devyn is off playing somewhere, Gar is being Gar, Xera is at the base resting, Steve is off doing his Special Mission!! Charles is supervising sign making, Gabe is observing the newcomers ))

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& Garo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Courtroom[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lyra, Charles, and errbody in the Courtroom[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Mikey released Lyra with a supportive pat on the back and a low, barely audible chuckle. Looking at all of the people he had at his disposal now, Mikey was more motivated than ever to make the dream he’d woven in Lyra’s mind and the minds of all of his other cronies a reality. Yes he had big plans and it seemed that everything was falling into place. With a little bit of luck and his silver tongue, maybe he could even establish his first trade agreement with the guys from Driftveil. He strode confidently up to Charles and rested his elbow on the man’s shoulder.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “See ya soon, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lieutenant[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]~”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He bid her farewell with that winning smile of his and nodded at Tim to follow her and Garo out.[/SIZE]

knh5EwpWDtEQqC3rmpEM0LOqVBlNR2_MXWj0rJMP4ydbFnIuFUerTp_DxHEdsGyXrSzBhkht3WehRVqz3Q8RCvBL0hLRtrWq8u05e38XIRtnlI_01LId4BBimGxg_KHW9M8wMw9m

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Despite having complained about it, Garo had worked diligently on his sign and avoided foul language. He wasn’t sure what to write exactly, and he wasn’t the most literate guy to begin with. His sign simply read, “[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]driftviel chill yo[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]” in the neatest handwriting he could manage and left it at that. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]See? I can behave and shit,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo thought proudly to himself as he looked at his sign. When Lyra and Mikey emerged from their little private meeting though, Garo was reminded that his good behavior was only temporary. As soon as he had a chance he was going to blow the wolf’s brain’s out or slit his throat and put his head on a stick out in front of the theater. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He was burning with curiosity. What happened in there that everyone else in the courtroom weren’t permitted to hear? When Lyra chose him as her wingman, he gladly accepted with a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Let’s get it, baby,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] and tapped his sign.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I finished mines anyway, cuh,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Garo was looking forward to their outing for two reasons. He’d get a chance to ask Lyra what went down behind closed doors, and two, there would hopefully be some zombies along the way he could take out his pent up rage on, which may or may not increase depending on what Lyra and Mikey talked about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Charlie I’m gonna leave you here with your good buddy Timmy, since he did such a good job looking out for you last time...”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey spoke in a low voice so that only the doctor could hear, yet his eyes followed Lyra, Garo, and Timmy until they left the room. Only then did he offer his eye contact. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“When BeeBee and Squire come back, please tell BeeBee to meet us by the gate, and tell Squire he is to stay here and hold down the fort with Timmy. Anyone else who comes back send ‘em to the gate. Check on the prisoners periodically and oh-!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey took his arm off of the doctor and nudged him in the side gently.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Catch up with that little brother of yours~! Good lord, today is such an [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]exciting[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] day isn’t it~?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He gave Charles a hardy shoulder pat and added, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’ll be sending someone to check on you guys  every so often as well. We’ll be gone for quite a while, if I had to [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]guesstimate...[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] I’d say we’ll be returning tomorrow afternoon. You’re in charge ‘till then.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] With that, he clapped his hands together and announced to everyone. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Alright boys and girls, let’s wrap it up here! We’ve got [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]a lot[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to do before we’ll be ready for our guests!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Cadence & Elliot[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie raised an eyebrow and found herself smiling at the odd couple. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Whatever floats your boat dude,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she shrugged and let out a small chuckle with an exhale. How often do people go around giving titles to strangers? Never, that’s how often. At least, never in Chewie’s life experience. And she wasn’t going to squander such an opportunity to be called something whimsical like Golden Savior just to be called by the same old name everyone else calls her. Plus it kind of fit right? Her brains were this group’s [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]saving[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] grace. She fixed a pair of walkie talkies for them and she hadn’t even been here for a week yet. Of the three people she was recruited alongside, Chewie had contributed the most so far. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Elliot brought up a good point, that she had a fairly uncommon name. She had never met anyone else with it, so surely if Elliot came across any of the Drifters and started flapping his gums -- which he seemed fond of doing -- then they would certainly know who he was referring to. Especially if he provided a physical description. She had never considered it, but she responded,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Yes I know that’s why I told you guys. If you meet anyone from Driftveil give them my name and tell them where I am. I’m not sure if they’ve been embraced by death and the not knowing is killing me. Gruesome pun intended. Hey wait a second--” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie shifted topics rapidly. Though she knew he was joking, Elliot’s light ribbing about zombies avoiding chewy food made a lightbulb go off in her head. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You might be onto something, though. Do zombies retain their taste pallet from when they were alive? Perhaps Mother Birds were vegetarians as humans and that’s why they don’t eat their prey themselves? Butthenwhywouldtheygoaroundfeedingotherzombiesmeat? I’ve got some thinking to do. Anyway. Don’tgoanywhereyoucan’tbeseenandkeepyourhandsoffourstuffuntilLyragetshere.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Chewie rested a hand under her chin and the gears of her mind were almost visibly turning as she tried to concoct an ethical way to test Elliot’s theory and left him and Cadence under the supervision of a silently watching Gabe. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dirge[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is back at the Drifter’s house buttfucking a zombie. All my [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Nightmares[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are irrelevant/breaking hearts. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is drawing pretty pretty pictures for the Nightmares. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is getting food with Ellie. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oran[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is kicking it in Johanna around the corner.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Lilly[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is playing with Daniel and Vanessa. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is kickin’ it with Sam and watching the new bros.)[/SIZE]

~MUHFUCKIN’ TIMESKIP~

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The next morning at the West Gate…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Shit’s about to get real.[/SIZE]

(Check out the first page of the main thread for the timeskip info if you haven’t yet :3)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: On top of the West Gate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Marcy and errbody else at the showdown[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Yesterday at the Courtroom, Mikey had come off as very lax about the Nightmare attack, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t taking it seriously. Not because he thought that he and the rest of the gang were in any real danger. He was confident in the plan and the skills of his men because they had managed to go [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]beyond [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]surviving up until this point. They were all highly competent people. The incompetent people were already beaten to death. Zai might call that natural selection. As for Lyra’s people,  he couldn’t be so sure about them, but if anything having more guys around when you may potentially be getting into a war with another group couldn’t hurt. And they proved just how useful they were by providing a pair of walkie talkies that would be used to tell Helga when and who to shoot if the visitors needed a little bit of persuading.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]It was the perfect plan, being executed by the perfect people, on a perfectly sunny day. Everything was falling into place.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I’ve got eyes on them Mikey. Over.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Helga’s voice bled through the static of his walkie talkie. Mikey crawled forward to the edge of the gate and then he saw them as well. In the distance, coming down Route 5, there they were. They were either the gang’s first customers, or a soon to be pile of corpses. A large pile of corpses at that. Just by looking Mikey could tell they outnumbered his employees, but that was alright. They had the gate. The hallway of misery. Even if any of them made it through, only more death awaited them on the other side. He was really hoping it wouldn’t come to that though.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I hear you. I’ll make sure everyone’s up. Over~!” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He and Marcy had been taking turns sleeping, as had other designated pairs among the combined group. Mikey affectionately kissed Marcy’s cheek and patted her butt. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“They’re here, Marcy~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He exclaimed with a whisper as if he were waking her up on Christmas morning. He crawled to the other side of the gate and looked down at the folks below. Those that weren’t waiting by the gate had been taking care of meandering zombies that got too close for comfort. Abi and Glacier were even in the process of dragging a body to the front of the gate. Abi had the brilliant idea that anyone who managed to make it through the hall would also have to deal with stepping over a bunch of dead bodies if they wanted to make it out to the other side, and Mikey wholeheartedly approved. It was just one more element that made the gate even more of a no go for the invaders.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Rise and shine everyone!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Mikey cupped his hands around his mouth and called to the others. He sat down and swung his legs over the side of the gate and laid his bat down beside him. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“They’ll be here shortly so[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] look[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] alive, let Marcy and I do the talking, and we’ll all [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]stay[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] alive~! Remember boys and girls… this is more than a turf war. This is the first step toward revamping the old world-- without the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]injustices[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]oversights[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] instilled by our forefathers! Our world won’t revolve around [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]useless[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] paper and coin of arbitrary value. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]We[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] will deal in products and products alone. The middle man is [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]no more[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]! There will be no [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]classism[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!  All that will matter is what [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]you [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]can bring to the table, and what [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]you[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] can do for society! Not your [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]credit score[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]! Not[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] how you’re dressed[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] or whether or not you have [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]tattoos [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]on your face or on your hands! This isn’t a fight for Nimbasa my wonderful employees, no sir. This is a fight for the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]future[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] of Unova! We need to show our guests that we don’t[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] have[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to live like this! We don’t [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]have[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to scavenge the remains of a fallen world for survival! We don’t [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]have[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] to live in squalor and in a constant state of hunger, thirst, and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]fear[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] of our fellow man! We don’t--” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]And then it happened. Never before had Mikey been more upset that he’d been interrupted. You see, it wasn’t the perfect plan. There was one variable that Mikey simply hadn’t accounted for. Well he did. There were plenty of Black Smoke guys and Theater guys alike that were taking care of zombies as they waited for the Nightmares. So Mikey thought it would be cool to just give a loud ass impassioned speech before the Nightmares got there. But it wasn’t cool. Mikey and that buttery smooth voice of his attracted the ever so rare Mother Bird from the trees of Route 5 whose branches scraped the roof of the gate. The creature lunged for him and pulled him flat on his back with two of its many hands. Mikey’s first reaction was to reach for his bat to block the incoming bite he had anticipated, but biting wasn’t a Mother Bird’s M.O. The vile beast simply clutched him however it could, fighting off both him and Marcy with its multitude of strong arms before rapidly leaping back into the trees as its prey squirmed and struggled in its powerful grasp but to no avail. In just a few seconds, Mikey and the Mother Bird disappeared into the leaves, and the Nightmares were only getting closer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Awright so I figured I’d just position my characters here and let you guys interact (or not) with them as you please, with the exception of Mikey obviously. Have phun. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Garo[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is waiting at the left side of the gate in case any of the Nightmares make it through. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Abi[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] & [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Glacier[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] were on zombie duty before the incident. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lilly[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] & [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chewie[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are back at the theater. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Helga[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is in the stadium watching the Nightmares through the scope of her rifle. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Marth[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is chilling in a cage with soiled shorts that have now dried, I’m sure that’s very comfortable. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Zai[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] is marching with the rest of Nightmares and so is [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]McSkitty[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], but of course he has to sing a jaunty tune which is a drunken McSkitty version of [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The Ants Go Marching One By One. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]And my [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Drifters[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] are irrelevant/can be used for anything at any time.[/SIZE]

Timeskip

01Lyra.jpgLyra
Interaction: Anyone Nearby  

Lyra hadn’t been sleeping fully, though she had to admit she had been napping. It was easy to doze in the tree she had chosen, laid out on her belly on a sturdy branch pointing towards the gate. Helga, Mikey’s truly talented sniper (Lyra really couldn’t deny that Helga was almost as good as Mikey promised) had a better vantage point but Lyra could easily be her backup if it was needed from here. Two shooters could take people down faster than one, and from two positions the raiders would feel a little more surrounded. Genius on Mikey’s part; Lyra was just happy to play a fair part.

Gaze locked on the road leading from the gate, Lyra almost sat up in alarm when Mikey cut off suddenly. She hadn’t heard a shot, and even silencers made noise, so he couldn’t have been shot right? Had the woman on the roof finally gotten tired of him and stabbed him? Thanks to the foliage, she couldn’t see and didn’t know what was going on. It wasn’t like Mikey to cut off a speech like that… but Lyra also knew leaving her position was dangerous to the plan. So instead, she stayed where she was, hoping someone else would take over Mikey’s position smoothly. She began trying to figure what she needed to do in case this plan went completely to shit. Her family’s lives depended on her figuring out a backup plan.  

/monthly_2016_12/Cadence.png.0b782a5ef6dc66ec9f1841f6efb9d88a.pngCadence
Location: Protecting one of the Routes to Theatre from Zombies & Raiders

What had Elliot gotten them into? Seriously? When the proper leader got back, she thankfully hadn’t kicked them out… but… she had made a business proposition. Who even made those anymore? But Elliot was an idiot and Cadence was stuck with him for the time being. She unfortunately felt responsible for the guy since she was the one who saved him to begin with… and the tragedies that had hit them both since had built a strange bond. So Cadence was out here, slaughtering zombies, while Elliot remained cowardly and hidden away in the theater. Despite his promise to be a good employee for Lyra, it was Cadence left to hold up the bargain.

“Typical. This is so typical.” Cadence sighed as she saw yet another shambler and headed over to disembowel it. Now the clincher for typical would be if she came back to the theater to see it destroyed and Elliot the only one left standing. That’s how it always worked… the tragedies that struck never happened when she was around. Other people would grow suspicious or weary but there was no real way Elliot could be responsible for all the deaths that had collected behind the places they had left, right? “Why do I even bother doing this?” She complained as her axe bit into rotting flesh, the swing enough to decapitate the lone zombie. “I guess I’m just lucky my arm is feeling better.” She added with a grunt.

((If someone wants an NCMT character have been put on ‘guard duty’ or to work with Cadence, she is free to have a buddy or someone to make sure she doesn’t do something against what the NCMT theater folk would want ;) ))

/monthly_2016_12/012Gabe.jpg.2e4fffc3eeb7f9ca3dc53afddcbd2f42.jpgGabe

Gabe wasn’t entirely sure he was grateful to Lyra for letting him come along, or if he hated her. Working for the guy who held his sister hostage and had made such grotesque threats pained him, and yet the chance to see her… to get close enough to save her… it had stilled his tongue against any complaints when Lyra had asked him to join in the fight for Nimbasa. Besides, as Garo so eloquently put, they could always stab the wolf in the back later and then he would be able to rescue Ellie. Gabe just hoped she was truly still alive. So he stood on hand with medical supplies.

Not really listening to the fancy speech Mikey decided to put on, Gabe did notice when it cut off and looked up to see the man being attacked by a Mama Bird. He bit his lower lip to keep from smiling. Would fate really be so kind? Don’t forget, there is a war about to happen. If he dies, we lose our general. His mind pointed out but it wasn’t like he could do much to help anyway. All of the guns had been given to people who knew how to use them. So Gabe really only had his swords. Lyra had promised him she wouldn’t let anything reach him, anyway, so it wasn’t like he would even need those if everything went according to plan. So he watched as the head of the this snake was drug away, but could do nothing for it. Even if he felt like trying to rescue the man, Gabe wasn’t about to risk his life.

02Charles.pngCharles
Interaction: Laurence

He and Laurence pretty much had the entire base to themselves. Of course Tim and Squire were there to watch over it as well, and there were the prisoners, it was really just himself and his brother. Mikey’s treatment of Laurence so far had gone beyond expectations. Not that he had had all that much time to treat Laurence one way or the other, Charles felt his loyalty to the man bind further thanks to the kindnesses he had already shown. Plus, with the time he’d spent away from Lotus, he had been able to focus more on building barriers against the weakness he had felt. There was only room for one weakness in his heart and with Laurence here, and safe, there is nothing Charles would do to put his brother at risk. He would make sure to check on the prisoners, as Mikey had requested, at least. He refused to let Mikey down. Especially not since last time he had been put in charge things had gotten a little too interesting. Checking over the base, Charles finally turned to his brother, wanting to talk to him but unsure how to start.

/monthly_2016_12/03Steve.jpg.57909136e762686f6dd8f89d32049423.jpgSteve
Interaction: Garo

Steve wasn’t entirely sure he was glad he made it back in time for this. At first, working with the theater sounded like fun… and I mean, raiders? How great will it be being a part of a winning team? At the same time, if they lose that means he’s never going to get to give and receive pleasure from anyone ever again. And he really wanted to see where things could go with Lilly. And Lexi. He wanted to live long enough to know what love really was. So he was buzzing with excitement and with fear when Mikey said they would be there shortly. Listening to the man go on and on as he usually did, Steve nearly gave himself whiplash as he spun around at Mikey’s cutoff. From where he was standing he couldn’t see all that well, just that there were figures fighting on a roof.

“Dude, what just happened? What do you think happened?” Steve whispered, eyes on Garo and anyone else in the immediate vicinity. Steve was a guy to take orders; if he didn’t have orders he didn’t really know what to do.

05Victor.pngVictor
Interaction: Mikey

Despite his move, despite his moment with Delilah, and despite the hope instilled in him by Zai there had been no real change. He still felt within his core that the woman was no longer desiring either his services or his company and he couldn’t see a path he should take now. He believed with his whole being if Eddy were not in the picture then Delilah… Victor paused. They were all out on this attack together. People died every day in this world. Who’s to say what would happen to any one of them. And if he just happened to find a way to stab Eddy in the back, and not have it traced back to him, Delilah would be his finally. He shadowed more at the edge of the group, keeping an eye out for zombies and not clustering to close to the rest of the others as he made his plan. If there were any chance of getting rid of Eddy, Victor was going to take it. He would have Delilah if it was the last thing he ever did… she was his. He slipped further ahead of the group, glancing with mild intrigue at the signs that were beginning to show up and going on full guard at the knowledge that whoever inhabited Nimbasa knew they were there.

08Devyn.jpgDevyn
Interaction: Nightmares  

Going back to this place both excited Devyn, but it also concerned her. She didn’t believe they had gathered enough intel for a full attack but for some reason Delilah didn’t believe they had the time to spend waiting and planning. Perhaps she had a plan that was more indepth then Devyn understood. Whatever was going on, she stayed close to Zai and McSkitty. If nothing else she would give her all to see that her friends survived because if they were not around, then there would be no more joy to her life. She sang along with McSkitty, stumbling a bit on the words because she didn’t know most of them but doing her best to follow along all the same.

/monthly_2016_12/-16Gar.jpg.4b743e935eb15a68b9eaf0d226fecc3e.jpgGar
Interaction: Nightmares

The discussion with Zai was eye opening in multiple ways. For one, Gar was pretty sure he hadn’t fallen as hard as he could have for the other man. He was ruthless and honest and he was going to fight to survive and let no one drag him down. Yet he was also smart, and knew just the right kind of face to put on and not make enemies. Still, he didn’t wear a mask. Not like Gar had to for so many years but had dropped in the apocalypse. He had truly learned a lot. And he was painfully certain he’d never loved someone quite so much, and it was tearing Gar up because he could never have Zai. Still, he wasn’t going to die. He wasn’t going to let Zai die. They would make it through this and if friends with survival benefits was what he got from Zai, he could survive off of that. That was enough for him. Well… that, and picking on Floyd. What would life be if he couldn’t see the guy get a little flustered. Wouldn’t mind if Freddie died, though.

Attachments

• 03Steve.jpg
    03Steve.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • -16Gar.jpg
    -16Gar.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
E2odRMD.jpg
Roscoe

Hanging with: All the other Nightmares

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Roscoe took a breath of that sweet, corpse-y Nimbasa air as he set foot on his old city with a new group of allies. Once, he'd prowled these streets in a similar fashion, battered beyond belief, but in the company of the Nightmares, he felt so much bolder. Despite his injuries, the man insisted, absolutely insisted that he should be allow along. In his words, it was "to get a bit ‘a that Nimbasa blood spilling", he really just wanted to keep an eye on Silas. It wasn’t like Roscoe didn’t trust his new bosses - they scared him enough to make him believe they had a plan - but he always felt that Silas was safer under his watch, however much he tried to deny it. In the meantime, though, Roscoe joined McSkitty and the others in their drunken song, belting out the children’s song word-for-word until “The ants go marching six by six”, after which he switched to a nonsensical babble when he couldn’t figure out the next number.[/SIZE]

Tyler
7U8mhQj.jpg

Hanging with: Dahlia

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Tyler was extremely grateful to be on what he perceived to be the “winning side”. Though he always felt confident when his job (read: life) wasn’t on the line, the notion that everyone now had new enemies to turn their violent actions towards excited Tyler so much. Mikey was delivering an impassioned speech, people, himself included, were posted to cover the threat of zombies, and all sorts and manners of traps were set… it felt so well coordinated and planned that Tyler wanted to jump with joy. Besides, having the NCMT working with them (though the meeting with Sam quite awkward) and adding to their numbers only reinforced the nervous man’s thoughts that everything was going to be okay. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Everything is so, so, right.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Then the mother bird took Mikey. Instantly, the butterflies in Tyler’s stomach turned into a slab of concrete. He instantly staggered back, clutching his chest with one hand and grabbing a will with the other. Scratch that. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Everything is [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]not[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] right![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Prodding his zombie-killing partner, Dahlia, and making muffled grunts, he gestured wildly to the direction the mother bird took Mikey before running around a corner to throw up.[/SIZE]

rZCHrd1.png
Dahlia

Hanging with: Tyler, Anyone who hears her

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Dahlia was quite shocked at how the whole scene was playing out, especially given the fact that the BSG was so well prepared for this. With the traps and strategic personnel placement, she was pleasantly surprised - plus, she wasn’t even aware of the group that the BSG was holding up - a whole new untapped market for her to explore, if they would just lighten up a bit. Perhaps she wouldn’t even need to change her providees to the new invading group…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Unlike Tyler, Dahlia wasn’t as fazed by Mikey’s sudden capture by the mother bird, keeping a close eye on the route she was chosen to watch. It wasn’t like she hated the man, in fact, he was quite pleasant, but sometimes, transfers of power just… happened. She only hoped a stricter leader didn’t take his place. It would be a shame if I’d miss out on all these trauma sales after this battle, she thought, walking forward to dispatch a zombie as her buffoon of a partner went to throw up behind a corner. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Hey!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Dahlia called to the area around her as she dispatched the zombie. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“What’s going on with the boss and the bird?”[/SIZE]

Thcp1Sz.jpg
Talon

Interacting with: Chester (It’s mostly directed to him anyways)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Talon was far from surprised at Chesters actions at this point. In fact, he took them for what they were - compliments. Perhaps it was some custom in Driftveil that he was just unaware of - though judging by the stares of the others in the car, it probably wasn’t. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Thank you,”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] he said, looking a bit flattered and tons more confused. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I just… have not found the need to join other groups before.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Again, Talon found himself at a loss for words, since even he’d been confused by asking to join the Drifters.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“That means this is my first time to try. Plus, no other group has let me ride in their Jo-hanna yet. I feel there can be some trust between us.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px](Daniel and Vanessa are at the Theater, and I have Sam on standby if anyone after me needs a character to interact with. If not, he can watch over Cadence.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Maki @SpookySableye @Danoram @Corgi @theglassangel[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back