Main RP

Daires

Daires was sitting within the conference room of the council. "Great a bunch of old guys talking about politics, this is what I have other people do for me." He whispered under his tongue. At the sound of different people arguing over each other he stood up and walked out. He did this often and no one really cared. Most of the time he didn't show up at all let alone staying the whole time.

Outside of the conference room there was a balcony where one could look over several different parts of the city, the spread culture and different magic. So compact, crushed into a small space like bees trying to squeeze into their hive. Disgusting, to him at least. Some might find it beautiful or interesting, and in fact long ago maybe he would have. Things have changed, all that's important now is beating the Rain and destroying the Witch's body. 

Daires turned around to hear more yelling within the council meeting room, but he swiftly turned back round to look at the view. "So what? The mines are empty, we knew this would happen at some point. Without those resources infinity pouring in from the mines a lot of things can't happen, like Kodama Furiko continuing to maintain the barrier. Now the council is trying to push the Factions farther out of the city. The resources here are dying out and without runes and other materials there's no way we could survive longer than a couple months and the winter will be unbearable. It might be time I got involved." 

Hearing a noise behind him Daires jerked around to see Kodama Furiko, who also seemed to have left. "Huh? this is unusual, did you not enjoy hearing a bunch of men yelling?" He joked. "Care to join me? Since the council took a week off from giving quests, all the Factions have been pretty quite, and I've been pretty bored. I guess you have way more work than I do so you've probably been busy."

Daires looked out at the city again, They have 3 more days until the end of the week. That's 2 days to prepare for the Rain, and then everything starts again. He smiled at the thought....

What will they do? @Alteras

(You may now post if you have a character, if not....Make one! and then you can post.)

@dragonsfire @Aphnex @Cipah @Overly Eager Chocobo @2PM @The Chocolate Milkshake @NostalgiaOwl @Birdsie

Kodama Furiko

"There isn't much to do until the rain passes. The councilmen know that as well. They're getting anxious. And we are also old men and women, you know." Furiko replied, as she lifted her Kaigo no Bou before her. Swinging her arm out, several runes flew out of nowhere into the city and across the districts. "Just in case," she said smiling to Daires. "If you'll excuse me." She bowed and walked out, headed toward Tobu Chiku.

@Swire

Kodama Furiko

"There isn't much to do until the rain passes. The councilmen know that as well. They're getting anxious. And we are also old men and women, you know." Furiko replied, as she lifted her Kaigo no Bou before her. Swinging her arm out, several runes flew out of nowhere into the city and across the districts. "Just in case," she said smiling to Daires. "If you'll excuse me." She bowed and walked out, headed toward Tobu Chiku.

@Swire

Daires

Daires turned back around to his view as Kodama left. "Well, I suppose I could go visit an old friend." She was right however, until this weeks Rain passes... there's not much the council can do. And the factions just have time to prepare. Kodama was always doing her own thing and most of the time he was just waiting. "I suppose I will go too" He said to himself. 

He walked through the High Arc region and to a high prestige build that was used for speaking with the faction leader.

A man walked up to him, he was a knight with high level artifacts. One of the royal knights, "Lord Daires!" The knight said bowing. "What are you doing here? There is no need for you to walk around in public. And once more the council is having a meet."

Daires turn to the Knight, "That doesn't matter, Listen I want you to send a message to Rhovanion Alexander, the leader of the Azeron Faction. Tell him I would like to meet with him now."

The knight nodded his head and ran back inside. As long as Rhovanion Alexander isn't outside the wall they should be able to reach him. Daires sat down and grabbed a drink. He would wait for him here. 

@Aphnex

Last edited by a moderator:
Commander Rho

Location: City Outskirts -> Barrier Blockade HQ -> Expedient Chambers

"What the hell do you mean limited resources?!" Rhovanion shouted as he slammed his fists on the table before him. "Are you telling me we have to preserve when it comes to protecting our City?! What were those slackers doing while we were preparing for the Rain?" Rhovanion, tall and fierce in statue made quite a few people jump. He took a long breath. Pause.

"S-s-sir, I assure you we were doing everything we can but the Council-" Rhovanion sneered at the man who spoke before interrupting.

"We - and let me make myself clear - are not the council! Our job is to provide support in barricading the barrier, NOT to cower like mice in front of authority!" He paced back and forth by the table before a familiar voice broke through the silence:

"Quite ironic, considering the people before you are doing just that." Rhovanion turned to his second in command.

"Kiri" he called, "what news do you bring? Shouldn't you be at Valhalla (Azeron HQ) minding your post?" The slender female didn't falter. She walked toward Rho and held a hand up as she whispered in his ear.

"A message from a Master class who encountered Daires. He wants to meet with you at the High Arc region." Rhovanion immediately calmed down, but he looked puzzled. It wasn't often Daires wanted to deal with factions at all, let alone speak with Azeron's leader. He took a deep breath and turned to the round table of surrounding people.

"Dismissed. Our next meet is at dawn, and I better see some progress from all departments. The fortification sectors of Khēmeía and Semangat will be meeting with Kiri tonight to discuss Barrier interaction." He turned to her. "Are we clear?" She respectfully placed one arm across her chest and bowed.

"Of course, my lord," her calm reply came.

Shortly after, Rhovanion managed to trudge his way through his town and duties to arrive at the High Arc region of Central Hall. As expected, the man he should fear most was waiting for him. But, he asked himself, why fear an old friend?

@Swire

Commander Rho

Location: City Outskirts -> Barrier Blockade HQ -> Expedient Chambers

"What the hell do you mean limited resources?!" Rhovanion shouted as he slammed his fists on the table before him. "Are you telling me we have to preserve when it comes to protecting our City?! What were those slackers doing while we were preparing for the Rain?" Rhovanion, tall and fierce in statue made quite a few people jump. He took a long breath. Pause.

"S-s-sir, I assure you we were doing everything we can but the Council-" Rhovanion sneered at the man who spoke before interrupting.

"We - and let me make myself clear - are not the council! Our job is to provide support in barricading the barrier, NOT to cower like mice in front of authority!" He paced back and forth by the table before a familiar voice broke through the silence:

"Quite ironic, considering the people before you are doing just that." Rhovanion turned to his second in command.

"Kiri" he called, "what news do you bring? Shouldn't you be at Valhalla (Azeron HQ) minding your post?" The slender female didn't falter. She walked toward Rho and held a hand up as he whispered in his ear.

"A message from a Master class who encountered Daires. He wants to meet with you at the High Arc region." Rhovanion immediately calmed down, but he looked puzzled. It wasn't often Daires wanted to deal with factions at all, let alone speak with Azeron's leader. He took a deep breath and turned to the round table of surrounding people.

"Dismissed. Our next meet is at dawn, and I better see some progress from all departments. The fortification sectors of Khēmeía and Semangat will be meeting with Kiri tonight to discuss Barrier interaction." He turned to her. "Are we clear?" She respectfully placed one arm across her chest and bowed.

"Of course, my lord," her calm reply came.

Shortly after, Rhovanion managed to trudge his way through his town and duties to arrive at the High Arc region of Central Hall. As expected, the man he should fear most was waiting for him. But, he asked himself, why fear an old friend?

@Swire

Daires

Daires was sitting down in a chair at the royal building, relaxing with his drink. Rhovanion walked up to where he was, the man was certainly a show of his reputation. The kind of man most people would run away at the sight of, however that was what Daires enjoyed about him. Daires stood up and shook the man's hand. "It's been a while Rhovanion." Daires used to talk to the faction leaders every now and then to check up on them. However most of them were too busy to talk, or didn't want to. Daires stopped doing it because people began to form bias opinions about him siding with factions, but he figured it was a special occasion, and there's 3 days left. So why not see each leader before the next week. 

Rhovanion was someone who always found time to meet him, he never really feared him, which was something he liked. "Don't worry I'm not here to give you bad news or anything, you have any time? I heard about a good tea shop to relax at." Daires believed for the most part, because of the week break, most of the factions were more free than usual. A bit of a selfish thought, with good reason though.

Rhovanion

When Daires told Rho that he had no bad news, he couldn't help but sigh in relief. With the Barrier Blockade's limit resources, he was affraid that Council was going to cancel the program, as they've tried many time within the past five years. Since Rhovanion took Azeron under his wing, the only person who agreed with his changes was Daires. In truth, Daires was the sort of man you could enjoy company with. His laid back stature and attitude makes seem to make light of the Rain. Honestly, they were nothing alike, but there was one thing that he liked about Daires: the man had his priorities straight. Protect the people from the Rain, rid the world of the witch. In the end, that was everyone's goal. 

"Of course. Just give me time to inform HQ and I'll meet you there." As he went to walk away, Rhovanion seemingly read Daires' mind. "I know you want to meet at Fasmus Preer. You're the same as always." 

Rhovanion

When Daires told Rho that he had no bad news, he couldn't help but sigh in relief. With the Barrier Blockade's limit resources, he was affraid that Council was going to cancel the program, as they've tried many time within the past five years. Since Rhovanion took Azeron under his wing, the only person who agreed with his changes was Daires. In truth, Daires was the sort of man you could enjoy company with. His laid back stature and attitude makes seem to make light of the Rain. Honestly, they were nothing alike, but there was one thing that he liked about Daires: the man had his priorities straight. Protect the people from the Rain, rid the world of the witch. In the end, that was everyone's goal. 

"Of course. Just give me time to inform HQ and I'll meet you there." As he went to walk away, Rhovanion seemingly read Daires' mind. "I know you want to meet at Fasmus Preer. You're the same as always." 

Daires

"Take your time." Daires said as he was walking away. He walked passed the High Arc region, through the levels of culture and to a building stuck between two small streets filled with massive amounts of shops and cultural events. This place was pretty known for its large amount of festivals and local intertainment, come to think of it, almost all of Avarice was like that. People just get bored when they are stuck in a city for 100years. He walked into the tea shop and found a seat near the counter. "Hey, I'll take whatever the best thing one the menu, in your opinion is." He said to the man behind the counter. 

@Cipah

Damon

Damon was bored. Bored out of his mind. He couldn't go home again, not after the last fight with his family. He'd figured they'd beat him or something if he returned. So he'd go to the tea shop, like always. He didn't bother to order anything, as he was broke. Damon wasn't exactly sure whether or not Preer, or anybody in that store for that matter, actually noticed he was there. He came almost everyday, and spent most of the day there, and yet no one seems to notice him. It's not like he cared that no one saw him, he doesn't. He enjoys the lack of company, but he just wonders if they actually see him. He sat in his normal seat, towards the way back of the room, opposite the door. Perhaps that's why he's not being noticed. Either way, at least no one was going to mess with him here...

The shop held a serenity that Fasmus worked tirelessly to keep. The room was just small enough to have a comforting warmth while not being to confining and the people kept a respectable volume which added to the peacefulness of the atmosphere. It was Fasmus's little slice of heaven; it was the antithesis of the chaos outside his doors.

He was in the process of stacking sugar cubes in a small rendition of the structure of Avarice on the counter when Daires walked in. He grinned ear to ear upon the request; only the smartest of men knew to leave the choice up to him.

He moved swiftly, retreating to the counters the aligned the back wall behind the counter quickly for someone of his age. His limbs moved quite awkwardly, they looked frail enough to snap if a little pressure was applied. He was skinny no matter how much he ate. Many men would say he was wasting away and that his prime had long since passed. Fasmus knew better. His age brought him many upsides.

His hands were nimble and his fingers nimbler still, ingredients and herbs of countless verities being moved, sifted through and added to a small cup. It took a little less than a minute upon which the old man turned round showing his tombstone teeth in a jolly smile.

"Sir, you have made the right choice!" he exclaimed, placing the cup before him. "With my fine selection of carefully chosen—and secret, mind you—ingredients, I have crafted the most powerful and perfectly brewed tea to put the mind and body at ease. Just a sip will waste away the worries and purify the soul! Plus, as you are a recognised bonafide repeat customer, this first one is for free!"

He bowed. "Let me know if there is anything else you might need." With that in mind, he returned to the sugar cube Avarice. He was certain that this would attract customers.

@Swire

Rhovanion

The shop held a serenity that Fasmus worked tirelessly to keep. The room was just small enough to have a comforting warmth while not being to confining and the people kept a respectable volume which added to the peacefulness of the atmosphere. It was Fasmus's little slice of heaven; it was the antithesis of the chaos outside his doors.

He was in the process of stacking sugar cubes in a small rendition of the structure of Avarice on the counter when Daires walked in. He grinned ear to ear upon the request; only the smartest of men knew to leave the choice up to him.

He moved swiftly, retreating to the counters the aligned the back wall behind the counter quickly for someone of his age. His limbs moved quite awkwardly, they looked frail enough to snap if a little pressure was applied. He was skinny no matter how much he ate. Many men would say he was wasting away and that his prime had long since passed. Fasmus knew better. His age brought him many upsides.

His hands were nimble and his fingers nimbler still, ingredients and herbs of countless verities being moved, sifted through and added to a small cup. It took a little less than a minute upon which the old man turned round showing his tombstone teeth in a jolly smile.

"Sir, you have made the right choice!" he exclaimed, placing the cup before him. "With my fine selection of carefully chosen—and secret, mind you—ingredients, I have crafted the most powerful and perfectly brewed tea to put the mind and body at ease. Just a sip will waste away the worries and purify the soul! Plus, as you are a recognised bonafide repeat customer, this first one is for free!"

He bowed. "Let me know if there is anything else you might need." With that in mind, he returned to the sugar cube Avarice. He was certain that this would attract customers.

@Swire

Daires

Daires took the cup in amazement of how perfectly prepared, and delicious it looked. The man was clearly much more skilled than Daires expect. Most of the time in tea shops or bars it was a 15 minute wait or more, but this man.... "Thank you sir, you are very kind. I can only imagine what this will taste like." 

Daires took a seat relatively in the middle of the shop. He was still waiting on Rhovanion to show up and noticed a man sitting in the far back of the shop. Daires was very keen when it came to noticing people, but the man seemed to be trying to get noticed. Daires was about to talk with Rhovanion and because of that didn't say anything to the man. Had he been alone he might have approached him, but it would have been rude to just leave Rhovanion's meet and talk to someone else.

While waiting Daires took a sip of the drink before him....but what came next he could have only imagined....

When he took a sip of the tea the whole world seemed to slow down. The tea was not only perfect in flavor but couldn't be described with any other word than otherworldly. So many different flavors and all balanced perfectly to create one unique image of swirling delight within a single cup. The perfect aurora of flavor could only be produced by a great....no the BEST tea maker in the city. What he was experiencing wasn't tea...no...It was the dawn of human evolution. This could not only lead humanity to the peak of science but could single handedly destroy any obstacle in the way.......

After a couple seconds Daires came back to his senses and realized what he was thinking..... His calm composer returned and he took another sip. It was very good tea. He would wait for Rhovanion to make it to the shop.

Ethan Heartfield

A gentle feeling of warmth graced Ethan's cheek as the sun rose into a position that allowed it's light to sneak past the branches of the mighty oak he was lent against. A beautiful day, in a beautiful city. A day that brought with it play and laughter in the streets. A slight smile was present on his face as he lens forward back onto his feet. Today, he would do absolutely nothing... like most. As he begens to walk down the street, no destination in mind, he thinks his day through. 'Let's see. I think I'll start with breakfast. After I'll take a jont around town to be followed by a short nap that will end up being a long nap." Continuing to think to himself, he turns down another street making his way west toward Fasmus Peer's. He had heard it was a quaint little tea shop that also served some pasteries, sweet's, etc. It sounded like a perfect place to start a day like today.

Knowing the city fairly well, Ethan makes his way west. Turning and weaving through various allies and other short cuts toward his destination. The city was bustling with people going to and fro. Various merchants lined the streets selling thier wares, whilst others browsed shop windows.

Eventually he made his way to his destination. A sweet yet bitter scent filled the air as he made his way toward the entrance. It seemed busy, as a small crowd gathered at the entrance. Squeezing his way through, he enteres the tea shop. A warm aroma meets his nose as he looks around, taking in his surroundings. Patrons sat at tables and drank their tea and ate their biscuits. Notably one of them being Dariy's Cave-in. Daries Caravan? Ethan shrugged as he attempted to remember the chaps name. Supposedly his stare alone could drive a man mad. Or so he herd. But he was soon distracted at the sight of biscuits that hid behind the counter. Squatting down Ethan examines each treat in detail. Which one was the tastiest? His stomach gowled in protest, stating it didn't care, just eat them all.

Damon

Damon did what he normally did when he came here. Sit around, observe the actions and behaviors of others. He saw an important-looking guy walk in, likely order something, and then sit down. He saw some other guy staring at the food that was for sale. That's when he saw someone familiar to him. It was none other than Ina Shafir, the girlfriend of the Tier 2 student Damon had stabbed back in Alchemy Academy. As she walked in, she noticed Damon almost immediately, due to the signature dark blue robe known to everyone involved in that incident.

Damon knew that she saw and recognized him. He needed a way out, as he figured that if Ina was here, her degenerate partner wasn't too far away. He looked around frantically as Ina approached him with the angriest look he'd seen on anyone since he got kicked out of Academy. She was visibly holding back the urge to sprint at him, because doing so would cause a bigger scene then there needed to be.

"Heeeeeyy, Ina," Damon chuckled, nervously, "how goes things? Your man Max been good?" She stared at him, maintaining that angry look.

Damon stood up. He needed to get out of there before something bad happened. "Why are you here?"

Ina said nothing, all she did is throw one quick punch across Damon's face. He rubbed his face where he got hit. She went in for another punch, but Damon stopped her fist with his hand, then lightly pushed it to the side and out of his hand.

"I'm not in the mood for fighting right now, Ina. If that's all your here for, perhaps wait until later." Damon stated. He started to walk off, but she tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, and Ina grabbed him by the neck, held him above the floor, and threw him into the wall behind her. "Oh. Well if that's the case, Shafir, we'll play it your way."

Damon grabbed the half-shattered bottle he had in his robe, and held it by the bottleneck. He knew Ina, and how she fought. He knew that she couldn't take much damage before she'd stop fighting. He ran at her, holding the broken bottle out, which left a large, uneven gash up her right arm. She held her arm as blood dripped down to the floor. She quickly walked out of the store, trying to keep the wound hidden as to not freak anyone out. Damon put the bottle back in his robe, quickly regretting what he had done. People could have seen him. Law enforcement could have seen him. Instead of getting out, he stood still, waiting to see what would happen out of poorly-timed curiosity.

Damon

Damon did what he normally did when he came here. Sit around, observe the actions and behaviors of others. He saw an important-looking guy walk in, likely order something, and then sit down. He saw some other guy staring at the food that was for sale. That's when he saw someone familiar to him. It was none other than Ina Shafir, the girlfriend of the Tier 2 student Damon had stabbed back in Alchemy Academy. As she walked in, she noticed Damon almost immediately, due to the signature dark blue robe known to everyone involved in that incident.

Damon knew that she saw and recognized him. He needed a way out, as he figured that if Ina was here, her degenerate partner wasn't too far away. He looked around frantically as Ina approached him with the angriest look he'd seen on anyone since he got kicked out of Academy. She was visibly holding back the urge to sprint at him, because doing so would cause a bigger scene then there needed to be.

"Heeeeeyy, Ina," Damon chuckled, nervously, "how goes things? Your man Max been good?" She stared at him, maintaining that angry look.

Damon stood up. He needed to get out of there before something bad happened. "Why are you here?"

Ina said nothing, all she did is throw one quick punch across Damon's face. He rubbed his face where he got hit. She went in for another punch, but Damon stopped her fist with his hand, then lightly pushed it to the side and out of his hand.

"I'm not in the mood for fighting right now, Ina. If that's all your here for, perhaps wait until later." Damon stated. He started to walk off, but she tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, and Ina grabbed him by the neck, held him above the floor, and threw him into the wall behind her. "Oh. Well if that's the case, Shafir, we'll play it your way."

Damon grabbed the half-shattered bottle he had in his robe, and held it by the bottleneck. He knew Ina, and how she fought. He knew that she couldn't take much damage before she'd stop fighting. He ran at her, holding the broken bottle out, which left a large, uneven gash up her right arm. She held her arm as blood dripped down to the floor. She quickly walked out of the store, trying to keep the wound hidden as to not freak anyone out. Damon put the bottle back in his robe, quickly regretting what he had done. People could have seen him. Law enforcement could have seen him. Instead of getting out, he stood still, waiting to see what would happen out of poorly-timed curiosity.

Daires

Daires was enjoying his tea, however Rhovanion seemed to be taking his time. It had been several hours, and it didn't take that long to let HQ know where he was going. Most likely something came up. Daires was beginning to get bored and was starting to look around for things that were entertaining. Most people were just sitting enjoying their tea, the place had a very relaxed atmosphere and wasn't somewhere you would expect much action, but he got lucky. 

Upon gazing around he noticed, the man that was sitting in the back, about to get into a fight. Daires sat back and enjoyed the scene but he knew he couldn't interfere because if he did that would only make things way more annoying, he didn't want to alert anyone that might be watching. After a short time it quickly ended. Daires looked outside one more time and noticed that Rhovanion definitely was going to be late. So he had time. 

Daires walked over to the man that seemed to be standing in place not sure what to do. "Well quite a show huh?" Daires had intended to talk to the man, however when he looked outside he began to see law enforcement running toward the building. Did the women call them? or perhaps someone who saw? Either way Daires didn't really want to be seen by them, as rumors could be spread. Daires smiled at the man, "I don't suppose you are intending to stay, are you?" He said pointing to the back door that would lead into an alley way. Daires intent to follow him if he left.

Daires also put one of his cubes inside the tea shop so when Rhovanion came to the shop he would know.

Kodama Furiko

In one of the temples in Oriental Town, Furiko sat on the wooden porch, looking over the small garden before her. Only the wind rustling the plants and the water splashing upon the rocks could be heard. She was quite pleased, as the caretakers of this temple have gone through great lengths to keep the sounds of the city out of the temple. Before her is a stack of rectangular paper, calligraphy pens and inks of all sorts, and her Kaigo no Bou, all resting upon a small table barely a foot above the ground. Around her are several barrier runes forming a circle protecting her. To the outside viewer, this might seem like madness, until they see the spirits that Furiko sees.

Indeed, right now she is performing her duties as Magistrate of the Spirits, and standing before her are the spirits of recently passed creatures. Directly before her awaiting judgement stood a shifting mass of ethereal essence. Furiko opened her mouth to speak. "While this maybe a bit unorthodox, Mister... Eric the Llama, but if you'll bear with me, I must address another concern. Do not worry, your path is about as pure as it can be." She closed her eyes and lifted the brush. She opened her eyes and the large mass seemed to jump as it could no longer see Furiko, only the brush. Furiko opened her eyes and the spirits disappeared. Upon staining the paper with black ink, the door behind her slid open.

Continuing to write upon the paper, she said, "Please, come here." A young man hesitantly step forward from the door. Furiko already knew who it was, one of the council's greater law enforcement meant to inform the heroes of trouble in the city. He would be wearing a navy blue uniform with gold and white accents. Perhaps a golden cord or two before his chest, and a cap with the council's emblem. He would also be equipped with a kril artifact by his side. She heard the small hit of metal upon metal, and she knew he was carrying a shortsword. Judging from his hesitance in the temple, he is probably from one of the more western districts, like High-arc, or maybe even Valhalla. "What news do you bring?" The man cleared his throat and with a bit of a stammer, he began to say, "Small incidences near the wall as usual. Nothing of note in Dongbu Diqu or High Arc. Small incident occurring in the western district, near Preer's Tea Shop. Currently ongoing." "Ah! one of my favorite tea shops, how has the news reached here so fast?" "I was in the area when heard happened. My commanding officer told me to include it in my report." "And how did you reach here so fast?" "My artifact ma'am." "Very well. You're dismissed." The young man turned and proceeded to leave, stopping hesitantly to bow before closing the door.

Kodama Furiko smiled. Closing and opening her eyes once again, she could see the spirit once more, who jumped again. Finishing her writing, she said, "You may proceed." The mass seemed to sigh in relief as it disappeared. No more spirits remained, so she stood up and broke the barrier into the real world. "I guess I should meet up with the faction fortifications to inform them how the barrier currently stands."

Daires

Daires was enjoying his tea, however Rhovanion seemed to be taking his time. It had been several hours, and it didn't take that long to let HQ know where he was going. Most likely something came up. Daires was beginning to get bored and was starting to look around for things that were entertaining. Most people were just sitting enjoying their tea, the place had a very relaxed atmosphere and wasn't somewhere you would expect much action, but he got lucky. 

Upon gazing around he noticed, the man that was sitting in the back, about to get into a fight. Daires sat back and enjoyed the scene but he knew he couldn't interfere because if he did that would only make things way more annoying, he didn't want to alert anyone that might be watching. After a short time it quickly ended. Daires looked outside one more time and noticed that Rhovanion definitely was going to be late. So he had time. 

Daires walked over to the man that seemed to be standing in place not sure what to do. "Well quite a show huh?" Daires had intended to talk to the man, however when he looked outside he began to see law enforcement running toward the building. Did the women call them? or perhaps someone who saw? Either way Daires didn't really want to be seen by them, as rumors could be spread. Daires smiled at the man, "I don't suppose you are intending to stay, are you?" He said pointing to the back door that would lead into an alley way. Daires intent to follow him if he left.

Daires also put one of his cubes inside the tea shop so when Rhovanion came to the shop he would know.

Damon

Damon took the advice of the man, and ran full speed into the alleyway, hoping law enforcement didn't catch a good glimpse of him. He ran to the end of the alleyway and grabbed hold of a wooden ladder that went up to the roof of a neighboring 3-story building. When he got to the top, he pulled the ladder up so no one could follow him up, just in case...

Damon sat up there and waited, checking periodically, for the cops to leave. After a while, he got impatient, and quickly concocted a distractive solution. He grabbed a few paper bits that must've been blowing around in the wind before they ended up here. He put them in an empty bottle, and held it over his hand.

"In manus movere ignis." Damon whispered to himself. With that, his empty hand lit on fire. He held it under the paper-filled bottle as he put a cork in the hole. He watched as the paper heated up and burned. Soon all that was in the bottle was a dark gray smoke. He had made a small smoke bomb. He moved to the edge of the rooftop, to where he could see the policemen at the door of the shop. He threw the bottle at the ground in front of them, and it broke. The glass shattered, the smoke clouded around the police. Fearing it was some sort of poisonous gas, they scattered. He set the ladder back up against the wall next to the alleyway, and slid down. Damon entered the store through the back...

@Swire

Damon

Damon took the advice of the man, and ran full speed into the alleyway, hoping law enforcement didn't catch a good glimpse of him. He ran to the end of the alleyway and grabbed hold of a wooden ladder that went up to the roof of a neighboring 3-story building. When he got to the top, he pulled the ladder up so no one could follow him up, just in case...

Damon sat up there and waited, checking periodically, for the cops to leave. After a while, he got impatient, and quickly concocted a distractive solution. He grabbed a few paper bits that must've been blowing around in the wind before they ended up here. He put them in an empty bottle, and held it over his hand.

"In manus movere ignis." Damon whispered to himself. With that, his empty hand lit on fire. He held it under the paper-filled bottle as he put a cork in the hole. He watched as the paper heated up and burned. Soon all that was in the bottle was a dark gray smoke. He had made a small smoke bomb. He moved to the edge of the rooftop, to where he could see the policemen at the door of the shop. He threw the bottle at the ground in front of them, and it broke. The glass shattered, the smoke clouded around the police. Fearing it was some sort of poisonous gas, they scattered. He set the ladder back up against the wall next to the alleyway, and slid down. Damon entered the store through the back...

@Swire

Daires

Daires watched as the man entered back into the shop. He was going to follow him into the alley but ended up staying. Instead Daires let one of his cubes follow him and watch what he was doing. So when the man entered the store through the back he wasn't too surprise. He was impressed that he got rid of the law enforcement that quickly however. Daires looked at the man, "So their gone? Well that's a relieve. What was that about anyway anyway." The irony of this situation was so much that Daires almost burst out laughing but controlled himself long enough not to.

Damon

As Damon entered, he heard the same guy's voice asking him something.

"What? Oh, it's a long story. That woman that attacked me is the girlfriend of a rival student of mine back at Alchemy Academy. He's the reason why I got kicked out. I'm not exactly sure why she'd attack me on sight." Damon explained. He knew that he should leave before law enforcement returned, but he didn't. Instead, he hung around.

(I kinda had a bit of a writer's block on this one. I'm sorry that it's so short.)

@Swire

Damon

As Damon entered, he heard the same guy's voice asking him something.

"What? Oh, it's a long story. That woman that attacked me is the girlfriend of a rival student of mine back at Alchemy Academy. He's the reason why I got kicked out. I'm not exactly sure why she'd attack me on sight." Damon explained. He knew that he should leave before law enforcement returned, but he didn't. Instead, he hung around.

(I kinda had a bit of a writer's block on this one. I'm sorry that it's so short.)

@Swire

Daires

Daires was starting to poke his head where it didn't belong. "Ahhh well I won't ask you about too much." He said walking back to get his tea. "However I must leave now. There are a couple people I need to see. And it looks like my friend didn't show and it's beginning to get late." Daires pointed his finger outside to see it was sunset. "Perhaps we will meet again. But until then" He said bowing and walking out. Rhovanion didn't show up which was bothering but he had other thing to do. There was only 2 days until the Rain and he needed to meet with the others. He knew where Natalie was, assuming she was still in her lab, so he should see Lana Dothraki. Daires went to the same place he called for Rhovanion but instead he asked to see Lana. "Sir, I must advise you not to do this too many time." One of the men said to him. 

"I will tell you want I am advise to do. Ask if she can meet with me." Daires said with a stern voice. "Very well." The man walked off to see if Lana was available. @2PM

(It's fine. however I want to meet the others, and not mess you up any further.) 

『 Lana Dothraki  

『 Lana Lana eyed the rat sighing, kneeling down to the rats level she gave a look of disgust, " I guess you also have a family to protect. " she said this nodding her head pointing her index finger towards the rat, " This is a one-time thing. " getting up she had been ready to open a cabinet when one of her men came coughing to make his presences known. Lana turned to face smiling, " Is something wrong? " she said walking over to him the young man shook his head fixing his hat, " Well it's that man. " Lana didn't seem to know what the man had been talking about shaking her head she shrugged showing her puzzlement.

The young man sighed, " He wishes to see you. "  with that he left closing the door behind him, Lana still very much confused followed after the man. The confusion that had been clearly plastered o her face vanished when her ebony orbs landed on Daires. He was very easy to spot having that aura around him it was odd to see him here again, Lana tilted her head whispering to herself something senseless.

Walking over to Daires she eyed him up and down, glaring at him she stretched out her slender arm lifting Daires's 'hat'  he looked much like a witch with it. Lifting the front side of the hat she gave him a scornful look but quickly smiled, "Are you still wearing this? "  taking the hat of his head she eyed it, " It seems that it true what they say...the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. " she said smiling handing the hat back to him.

Lana had been waiting to bring up the council she hasn't heard anything from them lately, " How's the council? Are you here for business? "  

@Swire

『 Lana Dothraki  

『 Lana Lana eyed the rat sighing, kneeling down to the rats level she gave a look of disgust, " I guess you also have a family to protect. " she said this nodding her head pointing her index finger towards the rat, " This is a one-time thing. " getting up she had been ready to open a cabinet when one of her men came coughing to make his presences known. Lana turned to face smiling, " Is something wrong? " she said walking over to him the young man shook his head fixing his hat, " Well it's that man. " Lana didn't seem to know what the man had been talking about shaking her head she shrugged showing her puzzlement.

The young man sighed, " He wishes to see you. "  with that he left closing the door behind him, Lana still very much confused followed after the man. The confusion that had been clearly plastered o her face vanished when her ebony orbs landed on Daires. He was very easy to spot having that aura around him it was odd to see him here again, Lana tilted her head whispering to herself something senseless.

Walking over to Daires she eyed him up and down, glaring at him she stretched out her slender arm lifting Daires's 'hat'  he looked much like a witch with it. Lifting the front side of the hat she gave him a scornful look but quickly smiled, "Are you still wearing this? "  taking the hat of his head she eyed it, " It seems that it true what they say...the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. " she said smiling handing the hat back to him.

Lana had been waiting to bring up the council she hasn't heard anything from them lately, " How's the council? Are you here for business? "  

@Swire

Daires

Daires put the hat back on his head. "I wasn't informed that I was required to take it off." He said by to her comment. He personally enjoyed the hat, but it really never helped the rumors of him 'having achieved the witchs magic'. Anyone that believe that has never met him. There's nothing he hates more than the witch, and her magic.

"That depends on what you consider business. The council is quite because they gave everyone a week off, you know this. However considering that you have 2 almost 1 day until the Rain and your quests, I figure I would check up on each leader." The real reason was because he was bored and interested in see what each leader will do when they are forced to leave the city. "Care for dinner? It's on me." He said smiling.

『 Lana Dothraki  

『 Lana tilted her head, " Strange I thought the council knew everything. " she said smiling, pushing her hair back. Lana thought the head council was people to be respected but at times they truly were lazy old people she wonders when will the day off retirement come. Lana nodded completely understanding, " I think for most leaders it's going to be hard. " saying this with worry in her voice, " For me, I think it's my mother's illness that worries me. " Her mother was terrible ill leaving her there is not telling what could happen to her, " As you know the Illness is unknown it seems to be depression of some sort, I might leave and return with a funeral to plan. " Lana paused for a second, " That is if  I return. "  there was not telling what could happen to go along with strangers anything could go wrong. She did have a close ally with one of the leaders but the bond was broken once her sister died off. Lana nodded at the suggestion, " Dinner would be nice? "  Lana scoffed in surprise, she lightly clapped her hands, " Really it's on you. The council must be giving you a decent amount. no?" extending her hand outward she nudged her head forward motioning for Daires to lead the way.  

@Swire

Kiri

Holding an unconscious, ragged breathing Rhovanion, Kiri bursted through the doors of the Commanders Quarters, frantically trying to get her commander to lie flat on his back. Interrupting Ashley Elwyn and the commander's daughter Lucia in what seemed to be a game of cards that involved the trading of snacks, she carefully tossed their leader on the bed as the two girls sprung up and shrieked. The instant she put down Rhovanion he began to screech and yell in pain, clentching his chest as he squimed. Following Azeron's General were a medical artifact team to surpress their Commander by pinning him down and reading his vitals. Frantic cries from Rhovanion's daughter made the situation more dire as panic filled the room.

"Get Lucia out of here! Now!" Kiri told the medical team. Two members - as calm as they can possibly be - escorted the frightened child out of the room. Kiri, trying her best to maintain composure, spat orders around to subdue the pain and spasms of their fallen Commander. The room filled with discussion and arguing. No artifact expert was trained in medical magic  to know just what they're dealing with.

"It's no good; it's some sort of paralysis!" One shouted.

"Its as if his vitals are freezing solid!" Came another.

"Its no good...this isn't a job we can do alone," Kiri whimpered. She glared at Ashley, though unintentionally bitter. "Ashley! You're the fastest one here! You need to inform the other Faction Leaders and Lord Daires immediately! This is an emergency meeting!"

"Dammit, we're losing him!"

"Quickly, the the Suleyk Artifact of Healing! We need to stabalize his pulse!"

Members rushing in, out, and around Kiri and Ashley seemed to make time surge forward. Kiri looked away from Rhovanion and blinked tears from her eyes.

"I'll explain to everyone what happened later, but just know that Rhovanion was outnumbered. The outskirts were attacked!"

@Alteras

『 Lana Dothraki  

『 Lana tilted her head, " Strange I thought the council knew everything. " she said smiling, pushing her hair back. Lana thought the head council was people to be respected but at times they truly were lazy old people she wonders when will the day off retirement come. Lana nodded completely understanding, " I think for most leaders it's going to be hard. " saying this with worry in her voice, " For me, I think it's my mother's illness that worries me. " Her mother was terrible ill leaving her there is not telling what could happen to her, " As you know the Illness is unknown it seems to be depression of some sort, I might leave and return with a funeral to plan. " Lana paused for a second, " That is if  I return. "  there was not telling what could happen to go along with strangers anything could go wrong. She did have a close ally with one of the leaders but the bond was broken once her sister died off. Lana nodded at the suggestion, " Dinner would be nice? "  Lana scoffed in surprise, she lightly clapped her hands, " Really it's on you. The council must be giving you a decent amount. no?" extending her hand outward she nudged her head forward motioning for Daires to lead the way.  

@Swire

Daires

It was a bit odd to Daires when Lana sudden began to talk about her mother when he had not asked the question yet. It was in context so he blew it off as 'spirit magic' and called it a day. As Daires and Lana walked to the restaurant, he explained "It's not really so much that I get paid a lot, just that I know how to pull my strings." He opened the door to a very fancy and high prestige place, above the door could be seen a sign with 'Crystal Dinning'. A well known restaurant for it's quality food. The man next to the door bowed to Daires and said "Ahh, we have been waiting for you Master Caven. You table is this way." Daires and Lana followed the man to a fine seat one the roof. It had become night time and you could see the stars. Daires sat down and continued with what he was saying. "Let just say this dinner is free, for everyone here." He said cryptically smiling. "So, I'm glad to hear your mother hasn't gotten any worst, and that you've managed to continue to lead the faction in her current state. However that was with you not having to leave the walls. Now with the resources depleted, What will you do?" As he finished saying this, the waiter walked up, "What can I get for you?" Being polite he looked at Lana first. 

Ashley Felicia Elwyn

Ashley didn't need anymore motivation. Just as Lucia was being brought out of the room, she was running towards the window. Grabbing her bow and quiver, she leaped out of the window and fell a few feet, just before the water. Everything was turning into a hue of orange as the sun began to set. Gripping her bow, she let it grant herself enchantments. Closing her eyes, she could feel her ancestors through her bow. Opening her eyes once more, her sight became much better in this light and her step became much lighter. She jumped forward with the assurance that she had greater vision and greater speed. On another island, she jumped upward on to the rooftop and turned to face high-arc. One breath and she was off, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, letting her cape flutter behind her, watching the streets for anyone that could help. She spotted Kodama Furiko, so she stopped momentarily to shout at her. "Rhovanion is dying!" And she was back on the path, searching for Daires and any of the other faction leaders.

As she continued her path to the center, she could see the high rise and the central council hall appear. She picked up her pace. Within a few minutes, she had reach high-arc and began looking for any of the faction leaders. On one of the rooftops of a famous restaurant was Daires al Caven and Lana Dothraki. Two steps and a big leaps, she landed by the table they were sitting at, startling the waiter. She knelt forward catching her breath before standing up. Looking at the waiter, she said, "Hey John. What are you- no, Commander Rho. I need to focus." Turning back to the Semangat Leader and the Hero of Darkness, she pleaded, "We need your help, Rhovanion was attacked. He's in great pain. Please!"

@Swire@2PM

Kodama Furiko

Furiko was walking through the streets, greeting everyone and everything that came her way. She was enjoying the sunset and the stroll, as she was about to bring the bad news to three factions. Suddenly she heard footsteps above her. Stopping to look up, she spotted the young girl Ashley, Felicia's granddaughter. She was always an active one, but this time she seemed more stressed than usual, definitely not with the same glee on her face. Before Furiko could speak, Ashley shouted three words, "Rhovanion is dying." And just as quickly as Ashley appeared, Ashley left. Well, I best get going. Furiko lifted a Omamori charm. It began to glow for a few second before she began to run herself. Her speed was greater than before, and got her to the edge of Valhalla in a matter of a few minutes. As she approached the guards, she asked, "Which way?"

@Aphnex

Users who are viewing this thread