Main Rp Thread(IC ONLY)

Ozwell-male-24

"Well,my lin needs stop biting off more than he can chew.." He told him.
Ozwell exhaled deeply moving his arms around his hips and leaned over now he was done. "Nope. I can't now,you got my attention,kylin." He told him with a cat like purr rubbing his head against him as if trying to leave his scent on him. He then decided to flop over into his lap nuzzling his legs purring. "Hmm.. I'll just use you as my pillow,kylin."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Oddette-female-27

Oddette finished eating as well. She dropped her chopsticks jolting suddenly when he noticed. She tried to pull back but she was too late he caught her hand. She blushed and her eyes widened the looked away. He wasn't supposed to see that but she should have known better. Nothing got past sin. Especially when it came to his pregnant wife,herself. He was protective of her. The injury covered a good portion of her wrist it was darkly bruised and looked like fresh burnt cut. She had accidently fell and hit her arm on some discarded rubbish. Just the contact made suprised her and she send out a shock of electricity which when in contact with the metal made her burn herself. She tried to apply first aid but of course she was never good at that sort of thing. "Uhm...i hit my arm on a bit of metal and it reacted to me.."

Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Kylin - 20years old - Split personality - ID: 8670
Kylin chuckled a bit, his arm moved up and the patch over his eye was moved. Lin took over in a heart beat, "Its my turn to be with you." He said leaning over he kissed Oz with a smirk, "I can handle myself for the most part you can blame it on Ky." He heard Ky mutter something but ignored it. "So my adorable Oz, what have you been up to since this morning. I couldn't find you, were you hanging around with Leon." His blue and yellow eyes almost glaring into Ozzy's eyes. He ran a hand down Oz's chest before it found it's way to Oz's lips, Lin was definitely the more forward one.
N Nonexisting Mentioned FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ruki - 18years old - Super strength - ID: 4657
She smiled, "Thanks the outfits water proof, in case I get stuck in the rain again." She followed him out the door, it closed and locked on it's own. "Alright to the hospital to see if Cassy is there and okay." The light rain came to a drizzle before finally stopping. It looked like a small break from the rain, but not to far in the distance were very dark clouds. Clouds that promised one hellacious storm, she frowned at those clouds.​

Last edited:
Ozwell-male-24

"Nope. You always do this sort of thing,I'm used to it by now. I'm not stupid." He told him with a giggle. He received a kiss and He pushed himself back up only to pull kylin down on top of him As another purr responded in his chest while he flicked his tail. Smirking he licked his lips playfully. "Ky wouldn't dare touch me like this.." he mused teasing him. He exhaled softly looking up at him. He could tell Lin was jealous. " yea. Sure,I was hanging out with Leon this whole time and I'm pregnant with his baby....." He told him making a fake serious face then snorted and burst out laughing. "Geezus,babe you know I've been playing with those new toys I've been working on for you,I set off a bunch of those things in the lab to test them and they made the whole place a mess...if anything I haven't seen the guy all day." He told him with a exhale. " also..I'm not exactly sure with the one bit thanks to you."

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Lin grinned, "Well I'm glad you weren't with Leon..." In his mind he heard Ky growl and he chuckled to himself. "Our little Ky is jealous right now...today has been a day were neither of see eye to eye..." Of course he and Ky had days were they were pretty much one. Bit a good bit of bad, and a whole lot of trouble.
N Nonexisting

Lukas - 26years old - Energy taking & seduction - ID: 7001
Lukas rolled over in his bed, he had still been sleeping until a knock came to his door, "Hey stupid brother of mine wake up!!!" He groaned throwing a pillow at the door, "Okay...okay....I'm up damnit." He stood and walked over to his dresser throwing on clothes. He had felt half tempted to walk outside in his boxers.

Lillian - 26years old - Grace & Healing - ID: 7002
Lillian stood outside his door her foot tapping as she heard a soft thud against the door. She chuckled a bit, "Leave it to him." she muttered to herself. She glanced up to the sky as the light shower had stopped. She knew there was going to be a meeting of some sort some government officials still keeping them informed. Especially seemshow there were those in the government who still wanted to use her and her brother. She wanted to be free of them but knew that was impossible. She stretched her wings out shaking them slightly to get the water off of them.

Leon Michaels
Speaking of Leon, he sneezed. "Huh, someone must be talking about me," He muttered, before walking inside his shared home with Kylin and Ozzy. Which, by god, living with the two people he had a crush on wasn't easy. "Guys! You home?" He called, as he took off his shoes. N Nonexisting BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Jason Blood

Jason listened to what Alexis told him. He fhought about it in silence and he nodded " understandable.. my parents are where they belong right now " he sighed shaking his head not wanting to sat anything more about them. His hatred for them was there. He would never forgive them for what they did to him. He looked back up at her " as for me i love being absolutely free from the government and if i face any fellow rebirth i will fight them bit wont kill them.. I will only kill any government official i come across.. " he looked at her and smirked " makes me in their eyes a murderer well everyones really, but they deserve the pain that they caused all of us..

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Daiman Black

Damian followed Ruki outside and saw the rain lightly ciming diwn no need for a umbrella. He stayed close to her and looked straight ahead. He was still nervous beingbaround her since he didn't want to mess anything up between him and her. Hell he didn't even know if she liked him the way he liked her " I hope your friend is ok " he saw the hospital in the distance. As they got closer a few guard bots flew over head carrying the guardbots that Jason destroyed " oh wow.. what happened there?

Sin Tech

Sin looked at her and he sighed looking down " i see.. did you go outside of the territory.. just tell me the truth love. " he looked at her knowing she had to gone outside of the territory Especially how dangerous it is. He lthen stood up waiting fir her response letting her hand go. He was going to be mad, but no as much if she told him the truth.

N Nonexisting

Ozwell-male-24

"Jealous? Well, what I said is true. You wouldn't be taking over so much lately if he would just assert himself more..." He told him with a exhale running his fingers through his hair. He then smirked. "Or is it the idea of Leon stealing me away,hehee." He asked with a giggle. When Leon came in he would be able to see a quite comfortable ozzy underneath kylin on top of him on the couch. Those silvery eyes moved over and ozwell tilted his head back. "Yeah,in the living room,hunie. Hostage siduation." He anwsered joking a little with a purr and a playful smirk giggling again.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Alexis Reed
"Hmm," She didn't really have an answer for that. On one hand, she agreed with him. It was the government's fault that they were in the situations they were, and they deserved to be punished. On the other hand, they were just people worried abiut the survival of their race. Anyway, Alexis decided to change the subject. "So, our options are somewhat limited until tomorrow, but, what would you like somd food? I can make some pasta and almost bad shirmp, or frozen steak as those are the only things I have." Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Leon Micheals
Leon chuckled, "Uh huh," He said, walking into the living room with his arms crossed wearing a smirk. "And am I supposed to save you?" He asked, before walking past the couch. "I'll be in my room if my services are required." With that he dissappered. Once on the other side of his door, he sighed as he slid down the wall, running a hand through his hair. He was having one of those days where he just felt kinda...out of it. After a few moments he stood, and started to change out of his wet clothes. N Nonexisting BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:

Ruki - 18years old - Super strength - ID: 4657
She nodded, "I'm sure she is fine as long as she did make it to the hospital. You know you'd think this their technology they would be able to water proof the robotic human experiments." She shrugged as they walked over glanced to were boots had been destroyed. "Probably another trouble maker like you." She said with a small giggle, she glanced up to the sky still seeing the threatening dark clouds. Maybe it was because she wasn't a fan of huge storms, but it felt like something bad was going to happen. She stopped glancing to Damian, "With what went down here are you sure you want to risk getting so close..." The hospital she knew always had you ID yourself and if something went wrong she didn't want anything to happen to him.​

Lin frowned slightly as Leon just walked away from them. "I wonder what's wrong with him...shall we go check?" He asked before kissing Oz's forehead quickly and moving to stand. He had forgotten about his side and flinched slightly. "Or maybe you should go check on him...I think I'm going to take some pain meds and lay down..." Lin put the eye patch back over his eyes Ky was back. "That is if you don't mind Ozzy...."
N Nonexisting
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Lukas walked out the door with a growl, "I was sleeping so well Lil...why'd you have to wake me up." He grumbled walking beside her as she seemed to be off in her thoughts. "Hey...spacey....earth Lillian!!!" She didn't respond so he reached over and pinched her cheek.

"Ow!!!!" She said smacking her brothers hand from her face. "Damnit what is your problem you stupid brother!!!" She glared at him and he held his hands up, "Hey I tried getting your attention the normal ways but you didn't respond." She rubbed her now pink check, "You didn't have to pinch so hard." He grinned, "Oh you know I only know hard." She groaned, "No....just...no...."
archur archur (care you jump in haha)

Ozwell-male-24

Ozwell exhaled softly. He could tell something was up."Agreed..i wonder what's wrong." He anwsered with a nod as he moved to sit up after kylin got off him. He gave him a kiss on the cheek in return. "You rest well,kylin." He told him and stood up stretching. His tail flicked side to side as he walked torwards leon's room knocking on the door before opening it and going inside. "What's up,hunie?" He asked and crouched down in front of him cupping his head.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Oddette-female-27

Oddette exhaled deeply looking up at her husband. She was blushing and looked nervous poking her index fingers together. She looked down in a very guilty manner. She ment well but she had also disobeyed sin. She knew better and went anyways."Well..you've been so busy lately I tried of thinking of ways I could help out other than cooking and cleaning....i knew you went out to that scrapyard not far from here and collected you alot of materials,but I ended finding that thing you were looking for and it was in weird to reach place and that's when I hit my arm on that magnetic piece of metal.." She told him honestly and reached into her pocket taking out a large glowing blue crystal and placed it on the table. It was a rare type of mineral that conducted it's own form of energy. "I was going to suprise you..i'm sorry,love." She anwsered. Sin was the only one able to talk to her in such a manner. He was the only to make her act in such a way as well.

Cassy - Female Cyborg - Blankstone streets
Cass noticed Ruki and company walking through the door. She silently panicked; she didn’t want them to see her hurt. Then again, maybe they could help.

Cass decided there was no more hiding to be done. She quickly went up to her room and threw on a bathing suit. She came down with a coat around her shoulder to welcome her guests.
“Hello,” Cass says as she walks up to Ruki and company.​

Last edited:
Leon Michaels
Leon smiled up at Ozzy, "Nothing... just an off day I suppose," He replied. He couldn't explain what he was feelin really, and that was normal for him. There was no explanation other than the chemical imbalance in his brain. N Nonexisting

Frost had been watching the steam curl off his coffee. His mouth would be watering at the sight of such a great meal, except for the fact that his saliva glands wouldn't produce it even if it tried. His head still rested on the table of the little dinky cafe, just listening to the conversations happening around him.

"So, do you feel better?"

"No. I don't."

"Well, you should."

"You're telling me I should be happy that I just wasted money on food I can't eat?"

"If you put it that way, that doesn't sound very positive. We have to think positively George."

"Don't call me George."

"Alright 'Frost', I'll see if I can get some other citizens of Blankstone to help integrate you into your new home."

"Why. Do. You. Keep. Trying?"

"Because it's my job. Now, let's see who is nearby..."

Professor Warwick's holographic image flicked his finger up and down on his H.U.B. pad, until his face finally lit up in excitement, and he pressed down on the location of two individuals. His files on them listed one of them as 'charming', and the other as 'elegant'. He was sure that this would be the perfect fit for George, who looked awful just staring into nothingness like he always did. Poor George.

"I've got just the people for you. And you can even give them that breakfast you didn't want to eat as a token of your friendship! See? You didn't waste money on food!"

"Honestly, I don't even know what to say. You've won this time Warwick. Good job."

The professor gave a genuinely warm smile, as he pulled a few assets together to ready this arrangement. A quick text was sent to the communicators of subjects 7001, and 7002, Lukas and Lilian respectively.

"Professor Warwick here, asking for a favor to meet a colleague of mine at Gunsmoke Coffee Co. cafe. Free breakfast if you can make it. His name is George, and he is the suited man on the farthest table to the left. Thanks!"

He hit send, looking back up to Frost, who was tracing ice aimlessly onto the table.

"Expect company Frost."

"UGGH. Fine. Thanks Mr. Warwick." He recited as if he were a bored elementary student repeating what their teacher had just said.

Warwick could only smile as he disappeared, leaving frost to stare at his slightly colder bagel with whipped cream, and still hot coffee.

Kylin lifted his shirt looking at the wound thankfully it was fine he let his shirt fall back down and yawned. "Time for a nice long nap my opinion." he glanced over to his bag, "I'll work with that later there's still some things I need to get." He walked in a room and crashed on the bed.

Lukas glanced down as the communicators for both of them went off, "what do they want this time damnit." He didn't even bother checking the message. He knew his sister would tell him and know doubt drag him where they were going. "Oh hush up..." She glanced at the communicator, "Mr. Warwick wants us to meet someone by the name of George? Odd usually it's some sort of mission. Although I think this is a first for Me. Warwick contacting us." She shrugged, "Let's go..."

Her brother grumbled but followed. They came across him, he did stand out, she walked over and sat down next to him. "Hello Mr. Warwick sent us in your direction." She said with a soft smile, her brother on the other hand. "Hey George, nice to meet you can I call you Geo? Maybe Blue Boy." His sister glared standing up she punched her brother and covered his mouth. "Please ignore this.....um creature here...." Luke bit her hand, "Ouch!!! Damnit I'm going to beat you senseless....be nice for today would you." Luke frowned, "Why tormenting people is fun. Hey can I taste your energy?" Lukas asked George, hoping he would say yes. Lillian groaned throwing her hands up in the air, "You are insufferable." Lillian bowed in front of George, "I'm sorry my brother is such a pest." Lukas chuckled, "You know you love me though!" He said with a wink. She groaned, "I wonder if it's just your powers sometimes...oh my name is Lillian and this is Lukas."
archur archur

Ozwell-male-24

Ozwell sighed softly and leaned in giving him a kiss on the lips as he lowered to his knees moving forward. He moved his arms over his shoulders with a sigh running his fingers through his hair.
" well, whatever it is you have me and kylin beside you to get through it.." He told him and touched his nose to his out of cat like tendencies. He then drew a finger over his lips."Also, I love you just as much as I love him so cry on me if you want to..i don't have to know what's wrong but don't feel like you have to pretend to be happy...i will always be right here,ok?" He told him. Ozwell himself looked tired. He was always looking alot more tired these days and He was hiding something from both him and kylin. His moods seemed off as well. Ozwell kind of hoped they wouldn't figure what it was becuase he wasn't sure himself and He didn't want to be forced to do things he didn't want to. When kylin plopped down on his bed he probly noticed that there was something poking him in the back.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Kylin growled slightly as he felt something poking him. He rolled over trying to ignore it, wondering what the hell was poking him to begin with. He ignored it though, "Make sure I don't bleed to death in my sleep...." He muttered a small smirk on his lips before his eyes closed slowly. His body relaxed and fell into a light sleep, in case anything happened.
N Nonexisting FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ozwell-male-24

Ozzy exhaled softly and nodded. "Yeaaa....i have been pretty tired lately...I was told it was normal for my condition..." He anwsered with a yawn letting it slip and leaned over nuzzling his shoulder purring. "I mean I don't know why I'm so tired..." He corrected himself lying hoping he didn't catch on what he said. Ozwell kissed his neck purring and closed his silver eyes for a moment snuggling up to him a bit. He Wanted to sleep and probly would.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Kylin was in the midst of having a rather nice dream. Ozzy, Leon, and he were out fishing, having a great time. The didn't have to worry about zombies or creatures having cleared them out. They had their own little house and didn't have to worry about the government using them. He grinned and rolled over in his sleep, the same thing poking him in the side. Only this time it poked him in his wounded side, he shot up into a sitting position. "Okay what the hell...." He growled holding his side, getting off the bed. He began to tear the bed apart picking up a pregnancy test?!?! It read positive and there were papers, you looked up at Ozzy then back down at the papers. "So you want to explain this?" His voice was somewhat cold, both Ky and Lin were confused as to why Ozzy would hide this from them. As much as the two didn't want to admit it, it kind of hurt.

Last edited:
Ozwell-male-24

Ozzy who had begun dozing off jolted and jumped up suddenly. "What? " he looked up to see that kylin was holding the dreaded things in front of him. His eyes widened and He backed away shaking his head and his eyes teared up. He started to Shake. He was staring at kylin."...they keep telling me that I'm carrying twins....that I'm a month or two pregnant but,that can't be right! Can it?! They have to be lying! They must be lying! " he yelled and shook his head as he stared directly at kylin. His fists balled up and He started to cry. Ozwell didn't usually act like this. "I didn't want to tell ANYONE! Even if it was true i can't just burden you like that...I'm not exactly sure about this myself,I don't think I could handle it but there's not much I can do....i found out myself too late..."

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Leon Michaels
"Condition?" Leon muttered, cocking his eyebrow. That was odd....but he didnt push any as Ozzy snuggled up to him. Until Kylin jumped up. "You okay?" He asked, before....he was shocked. A pregnancy test? And from what he could tell it was positive. A smile spread across his face as it sunk in, but it dropped upon seeing Ozzy's reaction. "Babe, do you realize this is great news?" Leon asked, taking the papers from Kylin so he could skim through whatever on them. "How would telling us that you're carrying children be a burden? It's just...oh my god it's unbelievable!" He couldn't stop smiling now despite Ozzy's reaction. I mean, they were gonna be parents. Leon was a bit older than his partners, and if that was playing into his he felt, he didnt know. Finally though, he looked back at Ozzy. "Why do you think this is bad thing?" He asked gently. N Nonexisting BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Kylin clenched his fists, "Whether or not you thought it would burden us...you...." He glanced down, "You should have known it wouldn't...you should have trusted us enough to know we'd both be happy...." Ozzy and him had know each other a very long time, longer than they had known Leon. But the two of them both fell for Leon, he was a great guy. But why....why had Ozzy not trusted in them....that is what hurt. "Don't get me wrong....I'm happy...but I'm also hurt Ozwell....I'm hurt that you felt you couldn't confide in us...that you for one second thought we would find this to be a burden." He turned away from them, "I'm...going to get some fresh air...." Sadly the jerking motions he had previously done had torn a couple of the stitches. A bit of blood began to seek through the bandages and the shirt he had changed into. He didn't care though, he just needed fresh air to think.

Ozwell-male-24

Ozzy rubbed his eyes and looked away looking rather ashamed of himself. He felt disgusting. He couldn't stand to look them either in the eyes. ".... I'll be a burden just even having them especially with who I am....this is exactly what he wanted from me.." He told them and stepped back. He exhaled deeply. "How?! How is this a good thing?! ....happy?!" He questioned looking rather confused lifting his head. His face was streaked with tears and He looked devastated seeing the look on kylin's face. He looked terrified. "Kylin..." He breathed and reached out but grabbed his own hand looking away. That was the one thing he never wanted to see. He then slid down against the wall once kylin was gone covering his face. " I'm such a idiot.."

FireMaiden FireMaiden

"It's Frost." Frost grumbled as he overheard Lukas's introductory nicknames for him. He let the two introduce themselves, and observed the two bickering siblings, one who poked a little fun into his appearance, and another who quickly apologized for her brother's actions. Frost didn't care about what either did, and sat upright, the most formal greeting he would give them.

"I don't know what Professor Warwick told you, but my name is Frost." He demanded. He looked down to his food. "Want a bagel and coffee?" He pulled up a holo-screen to project his HUD display to his two new companions, to try and get on some equal footing. "I'm new here, and have no idea what the duties I have to undertake here are. I have another..." A clock appeared, reading 1:09:36. "hour or so to- HE ADDED ANOTHER HOUR?!" He raged, questioning why the professor would give him another hour to wait around for his cell to unlock. "Sorry." He quickly apologized.

"I don't know what you guys do for fun, so what is there to do in the middle of nowhere? I imagine there's stuff out here to do, but personally, I've never spent any more than a cumulative 30 hours outside of my room my entire life, up to this point. "

He shrugged. "I guess we can do that energy thing... Lukas? Lukas. Whatever." He pushed the plate to the other side of the table, and placed the cup of recaf next to it, and offering.

Kylin stepped outside with a small groan, they were going to have kids? He was going to be a father?!?! A grin crossed his face softly, he couldn't wait to meet his son's or daughter's. He then wondered how Ozzy was able to get pregnant to begin with. Although he shouldn't be to surprised, after all they were all experiments. He was both happy and sad, he glanced to the sky hearing thunder rumble in the distance. The clouds were dark and very, very threatening he groaned. He leaned against the door of their place before pushing off of it. He headed for one of the venders, he found the one he was looking for and bought several sweets. He might have been hurt by the fact that Ozzy felt it would be a burden to them but he loved him through and through.
N Nonexisting FireMaiden FireMaiden (just so you can see I posted for him lol)

Lukas grinned widely when Frost said he could take his energy. He stepped forward and placed his hand on the man's shoulder. Closing his eyes he began to take in Frost's energy, an evil smirk came across his face. Wanting to take all of Frost's energy, it was fresh, crisp, and cool. Not like any energy he had ever had before, his eyes flashed red. His grip tightened on Frost's shoulder's, "You don't need life....no, I'll gladly end your suffering...."

Lillian's eyes narrowed and she saw it, "That's enough brother...." He didn't listen to her, she groaned and walked over ripping her brothers hand away from Frost. The tips of her wings glowed as she squeezed her brothers wrist, "ENOUGH..." He flinched shaking his head a bit, "L-lil?" He glanced over to Frost, "I lost it again didn't I..." Lillian nodded before turning to Frost, "Um...are you okay..." Her hands glowed as she was ready to help Frost if she needed to. "I'm sorry I knew I should have stopped him before he could touch you...he hasn't eaten today..."
archur archur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back