Main RP [RP happens here]

YoungX

Hue Master

Welcome to Maple Pines. Enjoy your stay!

It was a quiet night here at the city of Maple Pines. The bright moon illuminates the night sky, using it's light to pierce what small dark corners there were. However in the city of Maple Pines, the night isn't exactly so regular. Sure you have people going in and out for the night life, but there's also another side to this city. 

An internet forum is currently having a live web broadcast with voice only. It's more radio if anything else but there's a charm to it. It's the 'After Dark Rankings.' 

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllloooooooo Maple Pines what is up? It's your wonderful host, DJ, and I'm here with all the latest news in vigilante and criminal activity. Let's get started shall we? Looks like 'The Under Hound' is back and with a burning taste for barbecue! This criminal was spotted last night burning the 'Pines Retriever,' building. For the people that don't know the ins and outs of Maple Pines, they're essentially journalists. You know the mud rackers that find those corrupt politicians and businessmen and expose their shit to the public. Some say it's a conspiracy but hey you never know."

The DJ would clear his throat a bit before reporting with the next bit of news. 

"Looks like tonight will be another night for vigilantes to prowl through once more. But better watch out you caped heroes we've got some dun dun dun.... Criminals on the loose to! Everyone better be careful alright? Stay tuned for current rankings!" 

The live broadcast on the website would end for now and soon it would be time for the activities of both Vigilante and Criminal... to begin.

Note: WELCOME! Right now it's night so have fun with whatever your character does! 

@Shammy the Shamrock @Crystal Cali @JPax @Salex The Baldie 

@Ichijou Raku @SimonTheGuy @Hanah Solo @SirGrey @Kyon 

@Barred @EchoTehGecko @The Fabulous Emerald 

[Remember don't feel pressured to make a CS immediately! Take your time. This RP ain't going anywhere don't worry.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow perches on the top of one of the taller skyscrapers, his keen eye overlooking the city below him. He looks at all the cars driving past, the people coming and going out of bars, the alleyways and even the rooftops. However, he is only looking for one thing - trouble. As he glides onto another building and transitions into his free running pace, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, he keeps watch for signs for signs of trouble - the scream for help, the blue and red sirens of the police, the sounds of disaster. As he runs, one thing races through his mind - 'left step, right step, left step...' as he forces his body to continue into the night. He is but a silhouette on the night sky, black in colour, a sign that a vigilante is on the hunt. 

15+-+1

The motorcycles swerved to the left as Liam continued to chase after the group of motorcyclists who were also heroine and drug dealers. Growing tired of the situation, he used his left hand to take out his gun from the left holster on his waist, aiming it towards one of the tires of the cyclist in front of him. As a bullet shot out, it pierced the man's bike, causing him to swerve into another gang member. Liam continued forward, leaping into the air, he shot out stun bullets to the two escaping gang members, landing in the shoulder of one and the bum cheek of the other one. As the bullets hit, the driver's each fell of their bikes as he himself landed on his, drifting to a stop as he tapped the button on his helmet. "Flashbang to Overwatch, apprehended the culprits. Leave 'em for the cops?" Asked the vigilante. "Yes, leave them for the police, get out of there now!" The voice of Gregory was loud, "The police are turning in." Without hesitation, Liam raced off into the streets, turning into the nearest block.

In minutes, he arrived at his headquarters, located on the outskirts of Maple Pines. It resembled a cave and was built for him less than a year ago. The motorcycles slowed down as he entered the cave, the floorboards elevated as he drove down a ramp and onto a circular platform. "Mission accomplished. We've been chasing those guys down for weeks." Liam flattered himself, Gregory was still doing something with the large computer. "The mission is far from accomplished, we've taken out the goons but there has to be a crime boss somewhere. He'll just assemble a new team." Liam rolled his eyes, taking off his jacket as he watched the screen from behind the chair Gregory sat on. "Go rest dude, forgotten the meeting you have with Eobard Laird tomorrow?" Liam sighed in agony. "I'll just head to the bar... Queen's Legs is the place, no?" Gregory nodded before waving a hand in dismissal. "Meanie." 

Minutes later, Liam stood in his bedroom, wearing a black hoodie and worn out ripped jeans. He wore it whenever he was going out to refrain from attracting a crowd. He stepped out of his penthouse and marched down the hall, taking the elevator down to the first floor. Gregory would've told him to take the stairs and keep fit but that wasn't something he liked doing. "Hey Martha." He leaned on the counter, the female russian receptionist in her 40s arrived, grinning as hr eyes laid on Liam. "My little Mal'chik, what's going von?" She asked, her accent thick. "I'm going out, if mom asks, I'm in... the herbatorium beside the Queen's Legs." Martha shook her head in disappointment. "I vill keep zecret, zon't get gerl pregnunt!" Liam chuckled before exiting the building.

He turned a left in his dodge charger, parking by the sidewalk. He exited the car, assuring himself that he locked it before entering the bar. It was filled, as usual, but right now he just wanted to relax. Seated on a stool by the counter, he just said, "The usual." and began waiting for his six tequila shots.

@anyonewillingtointeract

Hanah walked at street near bar named as Queen's Legs and eated apple that she had shoplifted couple minutes ago, when she notices neat looking Charger.

"What have we here, aren't you nice looking"

Hanah tries doorhandle, but it's locked.

"Sorry girl, but i can't get you better place whitout breaking you."

Hanah looks around but it seems that there isn't anyone near.

"Maybe i look you here."

Hanah walkes to engine bonnet and opens it, using her knife.

"Neat! Too bad i can't take you whit me, but maybe your owner leaves you here after i have taked some parts to closer investigation."

Hanah separates supercharger, air filter and fuel pump from engine and closes then bonnet and leaves whit parts. She totally forgoted her meal next to Charger when she left.

In the midst of night, when all proper people sleep, Reno stood on his tiny balcony, a joint between his lips and glasses fogged up with the humidity. For once, Reno was dressed in plain white shirt, trying to force his body to tire and go to bed. The night only darkened.

In a house in the upper class section of Maple Pines, sits a man.  He wears a well pressed suit. He sits at a computer desk. To his side is a coffee recently prepared by his butler. It helped keep the mind stimulated at these long hours. Currently the man they call the Broker was on the phone to one of his clients. "Like I said they will multiple vigilantes out tonight but rested assured if you follow my plans will should have little to no incursion  with them. The train is already going as you said so you should be out in precisely twenty minutes and forty five seconds. Yes don't thank me  expect the rest of the payment when your job is done. Goodbye" Edward says putting down the phone. That was always the agreement. Half of your payment first the rest of it later.  After all it is only a job. Nothing more. Sitting back in his chair the mastermind looks over the cities CCTV. "Oh what an Orwellian world we wander" he mutters. Many men and women in masks. The Crow seemingly going after another crime. "How altruistic" he mutters sarcastically  looking away to go to his coffee. He was paid to keep tabs on these people by some of the cities criminals. Edward had nothing against them personally but again a job is a job. 

Reno couldnt even blink. Maybe it was the high, but he was completely uninterested in sleep. He was gazing upon the monotone background and he couldve sworn he saw a man leaping from roof to roof, although it would no surprise him. He merely took another puff, eyes reddening. He couldnt help his addiction,because that is the thing about addiction, it just cannot be helped.

Hanah enters in small old abandoned house where she has taken shelter and collects machines that she steal. There is chopper frame middle of room whit semifinished motor and different model tires. Hanah had find chopper frame year ago and started to build it from parts that she find/stoled. She also had radio that was made from couple radios that she had breaked first apart and builded then to one whole, clock that was similar than radio maked from differend clocks... Only that numbers and time was wrong. All other machines where also similar style breaked apart and build again, sometimes modifield.

Hanah drops her new parts next to engine that she works to put it to chopper.

"Now is there anything that i could use?"

Hanah startes to breaking Charger's parts.

In one of the suburban neighborhoods in Maple Pines, a bunch of gang members dressed up in black are sneaking about. It was a total of 6 members each wearing a black bandana, black leather jacket, and blue jeans. Each of them had a metal bat and were prepared to raid a particular house.

"Alright listen up...," one member who had black shades to distinguish himself from the members said. "We have our mission... apparently we're supposed to mess up the guy who lives here. Apparently he's some politician or something... anyways let's do this." Four of the members stood guard at the back door while two worked on basically opening it without making too much noise. 

"Remember if we do this right then we got a budget increase got it?" He whispered in a harsh tone as if giving them some motivation.

[Open for whomever wants to]

(oh, ok)

Crow is 'flying' about the suburban area, as is his want, as he sees what he suspects to be a break-in about to start. He silently heads to the roof to observe them.

@YoungX 

(oh, ok)

Crow is 'flying' about the suburban area, as is his want, as he sees what he suspects to be a break-in about to start. He silently heads to the roof to observe them.

@YoungX 

As the members were on the verge of unlocking the back door, the other four took a good look at their surroundings. Soon enough the door would be opened and the gang members proceeded to head inside.

"Remember... we only rough him up. We kill him and it'll be bad for us," the member with the black shades said. Two remained near the back door, which was now closed and the rest went to search the house. Two upstairs and two downstairs to the basement.

Cold. Dark. Mysterious.

These are three words to describe how Kaito feels about the night. And he enjoys every minute of it. It gives him a chance to take off his mask (which is is cheerful looking smile) and replace it with his true self. His eyes lose the look of excitement and his smile fades to an ever-so-slight frown.

Standing in his room, he changes from his trendy day outfit and into a dark black cloak. The cloak's sleeves are torn at the end as well as at the bottom. He puts on a plain white, wooden mask and puts up his hood.

"Fantastic," he thinks as he holsters a 9 millimeter pistol equipped with a silencer at his waist. He slides his feet into tall black boots, the right one hiding a dagger. He sneaks out of his apartment from the back entrance and through an alleyway, taking him onto the street of the city.

Kaito embraces the cold as it makes contact with the skin beneath the cloak. He walks down the street, the dim light giving him the almost unmistaking appearance of a ghost. He seems to clearly have an objective. The way he walks shows that he isn't just wandering around.

Crow proceeds to prepare his 'friendship' sticks, jump down and knock on the door. He jumps down incredibly quietly, as it is less jumping and more climbing down.

@YoungX

(Sorry for the late post. I was driving home.)

The two guards behind the door suddenly got into position as they were nervous. They couldn't believe that someone would be knocking on the back door and they concluded that someone had watched them.

What do they do? They could pretend they're not there but that would be a dumb move. Instead they would unlock the door and simply wait in position. The two had their metal baseball bats out and once the person came on through they would be ready to smack the ever living crap out of them.

Meanwhile the gang member with the black shades had tied up the politician they were looking for and boy was that politician scared out of his mind.

"Aight so here's how it goes. You quit supporting for McCaury... GOT IT?" He said with a very harsh and threatening tone. That politician would nod as he was shaken up plus he had managed to wet his pants because of the situation. How embarrassing.

(np)

Crow stands back, and fires his grappling hook at the door, before pressing the retrieve button. The sheer force of something like that (presuming it's an unlocked wooden door) should rip the door from it's hinges. If so, he easily sidesteps the flying door, and prepares to attack.

(np)

Crow stands back, and fires his grappling hook at the door, before pressing the retrieve button. The sheer force of something like that (presuming it's an unlocked wooden door) should rip the door from it's hinges. If so, he easily sidesteps the flying door, and prepares to attack.

The door would burst on open towards Crow. At the same time, the two gang members would come our and rush him with their baseball bats.

(Hmm...basically Batman versus two dudes with baseball bats...hmm.)

I feel like it wouldn't go well for them. Crow would probably easily beat the ever living sh*t out of their faces with his 'friendship' sticks. He doesn't aim to kill, though, but just to knock out and/or incapacitate.

Hmm...basically Batman versus two dudes with baseball bats...hmm.

I feel like it wouldn't go well for them. Crow would probably easily beat the ever living sh*t out of their faces with his 'friendship' sticks. He doesn't aim to kill, though, but just to knock out and/or incapacitate.

(Hue. I mean yeah they're just two guys with bats. Also OOC talk in the main rp uses parentheses.)

(no...i didn't forget. not me. nope)

Presuming they both are 'friendshipped' enough so that they won't get back up for a while, Crow proceeds into the house.

@YoungX

(no...i didn't forget. not me. nope)

Presuming they both are 'friendshipped' enough so that they won't get back up for a while, Crow proceeds into the house.

@YoungX

The two guards were knocked out cold. Meanwhile the rest of the members got what they needed out of the politician.

"Let's go. We got what we needed from that coward." The rest of them headed downstairs when they see an intruder.

"What the hell?! Who the hell are you? Get him!!" The three gang members swooped in with metal bats as they surrounded Crow in triangle formation. Then all together they would swing.

Kaito continues walking, the mask making his current expression unreadable. Everything around him is quiet. Or rather, it was quiet until Mr. Crow over here decided to barge into a nearby building. "What the hell?" Angry that this strange... man... interrupted his thoughts, Kaito decides that he may as well just observe the chaos that seems to be going down in the house. He watches quietly from across the street, arms folded. His legs are crossed and he leans his back against a fence. His impressive disguise masks his true identity. From any perspective, one would believe that Kaito is actually a ghost from a horror movie.

"How interesting..." Kaito thinks to himself. He makes a quick text to some "co workers." Throughout his criminal life, he has made many allies, but twice as many enemies. All of them know him only as "Ghost", due to his appearance and sneaky ways. He has several connections to several types of people to keep him out of dangerous situations. The brightness on his phone is so low that it isn't visible in the darkness.

@YoungX @The Fabulous Emerald

Crow quickly unsheathes (that is not the right word but whatever) his wing blade things then jumps backwards (or whatever direction) out of the triangle, slicing at the two guys' legs as he passes them. Just enough to cause pain, not terrible injury. If that works, he would easily finish of the last guy.

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back