Main Forum - Revival

Mint carefully scooped ice cream into the bowl with refined grace trained from years of repetition. She set down a bowl on each desk except for Yujin which she handed personally with a smile. "...here..." She said before she returned to her desk to pick up and enjoy her ice cream. 'Rua may be too noisy at times at least I can rest assured that she has our back. Just as she was about to dig in to her precious bowl of ice cream she noticed a letter on her desk and picked it up an quickly scanned through it before encircling Grimm Geography with a neon green pen.

She then took a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth and she felt all the day's troubles melt away and flow off of her. Like snow, melting and rushing down a mountain, she was immediately filled with a sense of calming relief. "Mnnn,,,I love ice cream." She said in a much better mood compared to her normal state. @Mollisol @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko

(Will wait for more people to post from MABA before Blanc post goes up)

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

T0iVhUC.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin) @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage (Mint)

Rua stared, mauve eyes glittering brightly at the bowl of ice cream set before her. Drawing in a breath, she knelt before it, holding up her arms and shaking her hands. "A~aaaaahhhhhhhh-haaaaaahhh!!" she exalted it sillily. "YEYYYY TANKS MINT-TAN! Yew's is a bebey!" she purred happily, snatching her bowl.

She tilted her head. Unable to control herself, she shoved one of the remaining Ruastreberrys into it, and mixed the two delectable treats together.

"Lookies Dawn-chan!! Ice cream and music!" She announced, bringing Dawn's bowl over to her, and sitting beside her, hoping to hear Dawn play some more of her music. "AHHHHH! NOM!" Rua's lips parted wide, snapping her mouth around a spoonful. Smiling, she nommed the cold, sweet treat, saying with full mouth, "Hevvfenwy!" (Heavenly)

mWHLbBp.png

lXLuSdk.png

Interaction: @Mollisol (Ulexa) @Ensig @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Andromeda pursed her lips at her sister's exclamation of their childhood room. Her red eyes glanced about. She guessed it was somewhat like it... but not quite. Her sister was just busy with her theatrics again. Something Hestia seemed to love, and oddly, Andromeda was not into, at all.

The tyrian-haired girl observed her sister begin to flit about, decorating the place more to their room from before. Staring nonchalantly, Hestia came over, revealing her choice. Two things. One, it meant they'd be together, still. Good. Two, it meant they'd be together, still. Bad. It was both good and bad that she was constantly with her sister. For Andromeda, it was safe feeling.

"Nhn!" she grunted in surprise, feeling her taller sister fall against her. Catching her, she sighed, holding her. If they were gunna have bunk beds, then her bed would obviously be above her sister's. Probably...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage

Song: (skip to 2minutes to hear the song)

Dawn smirks as she begins to play Cliffs of Dover. "Want to hear music? Try this one on for size!" Her guitar played through the walls as it sounded amazingly. Her fingers were moving fast as she just played while she was smiling the whole time. 

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @DuskSchneeRose

Yujin returned the smile as she took her bowl from Mint, and sat down to dig into the sweet treat. She couldn't quite place the flavor, but that was okay. She was enjoying her time - Mint had brought ice cream, as promised, and Dawn didn't seem so bad after all, playing music for them, even if it was a little loud. That left her partner. Rua was saying something through a mouthful of ice cream, and Yujin was trying to just live in the moment and not roll her eyes. The burnished blonde gritted her teeth and finished off the bowl slowly enough to avoid a brain freeze.

Nobody had claimed beds yet. Yujin decided to take the one closest to the window (she could see outside, but it was the coldest, so probably nobody else would want it anyway). She flopped onto it and said casually, "That's good, Dawn. Where'd you learn to play like that?"

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @Ensig

"Neither did I," Ulexa admitted. "I guess it'll have to wait." She wondered who she'd be bunking with. Llwyd? Maybe, but what if Andromeda would rather bunk with her partner than her sister? That left Hestia, who seemed okay, if a little energetic. The redhead kind of reminded her of CuCu. But was she as effusively kind? As good at cuddling? As warm? She realized her mind had drifted off to thoughts of cuddling with Rua, just the two of them, and shook her head as if to shake out the daydream. They weren't even on each other's team. Maybe it was best to put such thoughts out of her mind.

As Hestia fell into Andromeda, Ulexa felt more isolated than ever. It looked like it was time to entertain herself. She went to her desk and began cutting some cloth into shape. What would she felt today? Something black and white, like usual? Maybe... oh! A moon for LUNA! In white, grey, red, and Andromeda green. That'd be perfect. She didn't know what she'd do with it, but maybe if it was small, she could hang it on the doorknob. She set to work.

When the broken moon rose and the sky turned black, each team was asleep, snug in the beds of their dorms. Then the sun rose, the birds and scroll alarms began to sing, and the early-morning groans and yawns of students could be heard throughout the entire dormitory tower.

Yujin's voice was not among them; she'd been awake for a while, stirring at the first light of the sun. Her scroll's alarm was not to wake her, but to tell her to stop brushing her hair and get moving. With a grunt, she tried one last time to get her stubborn cowlick to lie flat, dammit. Defeated, she threw open the bathroom door, gathered her schoolbooks, and headed out the door.

In a hall downstairs were the three main classrooms, Palma's, Firebrick's, and Gorman's. When she walked into Professor Firebrick's classroom, what immediately caught her attention was the giant tapestry of a Huntsman spearing an insectoid Grimm that Yujin had never seen before. Smaller tapestries of similar scenes were hung around the room, and carried with them the dusty scent of old fabric. The walls were in summery blue and orange, and the few desks were arranged in an arc, with the teacher's desk across from the center. A silver-haired woman wearing a high-collared dress and vivid blue scarf sat there.

Yujin gave her a glance, and sat down at the outer-left desk in silence. A simple command was on the board - "Tell me about the toughest Grimm you've ever fought."

When everyone else got here, this would be fun.

(OOC: This is a discussion-based class where you submit new Grimm to the RP. When your character comes in, have them talk about a Grimm that hasn't been seen in RWBY's canon.)

Ulexa was not having nearly as smooth a morning. She'd hit the snooze button a few too many times, and was running around like a baby Nevermore trying to get her things in order. After brushing her teeth in the shower and throwing her clothes on, she managed to get out the door, and sprint down to Professor Gorman's classroom. It was the furthest down the hall. Anxiety played out on her face.

Inside, she was greeted with the smell of many old books, something foreign to her. It wasn't at all unwelcome, and as she hurried into the dimly-lit blue room, she found herself not caring that she could feel (it was a little dark to see) the many pairs of eyes on her. This room felt like a library, with more neat shelves of books than candlelit desks. It reminded her of when Mother would take her to the public library as a small child - young Ulexa had wanted to spend hours reading stories of heroes and valor.

Professor Gorman seemed to emerge from the shadows, quite literally, as Ulexa sat down. "It's a little early, but we'll begin. I want to know more about you and what you believe before I start sharing the rest of the world with you. So, we'll spend the period talking about creation and destruction, from each of your points of view. To start, how do each of you believe the world was created?"

Meanwhile, in the third classroom, a green-clad woman named Professor Palma carefully surveyed the dust in her room. Sealed containers of special-cut material - check! Crystals in the case - check, check, check! 28 jars around the room - check!

The room was sparse, painted in neutral shades of brown and green, with mats on the wooden floor instead of desks. This was going to be a very active class. At least, that was what Palma anticipated - this was her first year teaching. She'd transferred from Haven, just out of graduate school. A long, diamond-headed spear leaning against the wall in one corner reminded her of her days as a student. She would be ready to teach these students, though. She hoped she'd grow with them.

@Talon Lena Oxton @Keidivh @Kuroko @Ensig @Happy Red Mage @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Mollisol (Palma, Since you played the prof XD)

Dawn woke up with Yujin's alarm as she had forgotten to set her own. She got up from her bed, grabbing the school clothing and headed into the bathroom. Dawn looked at herself in the mirror, quickly smacked her self and took a quick shower. After the shower, she stepped out and stretched. Wonder how Dust Mechanics is going to work out.... She grabbed her books and started to make way to the classroom.....then gets lost half way and walks into Yujin's class on accident. She looked around and slowly backed away, "This isn't...Dust Mechanics...I'm...gonna go now." Dawn then quickly ran away and went into Ulexa's class, "Nope this isn't it either!" She started to get frustrated as she finally walks into the class. Dawn looked around and admired the dust on shelves. "Those look like the ones I use for (insert my weapon name here because i forgot it haha)" Her eyes then fell on Professor Palma as she bows, "G-good morning, professor. M-m-m-my name is Dawn Caster W-Wukong!" She was shy and nervous as her face was red, What an embarrassment I am....

OOC: @Happy Red Mage since I know Hesita is in this class and I don't remember who else, but if you do read this post and go to Dust Mechanics, you can possibly interact with Dawn since she is being the first one there.

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

VvfKX9O.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Rua awoke in the morning after having found herself a bed, the last one chosen, of course; let her team members find the ones they want first, so they're happy! Leaping from the sheets in her adorably cute Mistral pjs, she dashed quickly towards the restroom to get ready for the day! All the while she had her scroll dancing in her hands, while fumbling with undressing, bathing, brushing her teeth, her hair, fixing the bits on her face to look extra cute for her first day of class. You know, usual silly Rua stuff. On her scroll, she was messaging her mother, overeager and excitable like usual.

In proper Rua fashion the messages began with, "MOMMY MOMMY! GEUSS WUT!"

Yup, typos and stuff were either on purpose, or left in cuz Rua. "FIRST DAY OFSCHOOLSSSS WUTTTT HEHE ;D ^-^ CANTS WAITS!"

"That's fantastic sweety!~ Good luck! Have you made any friends yet?"

"YISS OMGS LOTS! SO MANYS, theres Merah-chan, Azure-tan, Kitten, erms...Pink-Eyes! Wait.. Buusssss! Awwwie Pink-Eyes! Yu-chan, Minty-tan -- OOOH! Ui-Ui!!! I'm so excited to talk to her again, mommy!! I hope she's in the class I chose..."

"Which was?"

"LORESTUFFS! LIKE AWESOME REMNANT MYTHS! OMGS SOUNDS SO AWESOME!"

"Myths? Hm. Well, I'm sure that's a worthwhile class dear, have fun~"

"Wait. Kitten?"

Through all this, she was getting ready, and maybe more than once had fallen over, taking everything she had out in front of her with her, but finally, after showering loosely with her scroll, and spending enough time at the counter in front of the mirror, sporting her adorable uniform, she finally was ready!

"GOIN'NOW EEEEE LATES I THINKS! NYU~ ANYWAY BYEYBYEBYEB MOMMY! kisses! Give daddy kisses too! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!"

"Will do sweetheart, but oh, darling, don't be late..."

With that, Rua rushed towards the room she knew to be the class of Lore and Mythology. Bursting in, she excitedly looked around. "OH EM GEE! It's amazing in here! Like some awesome library adventure!"

It took the bluenette only a moment to spot the amazing girl who she considered an incredibly close friend of hers. "UI-UI!" she whisper-shouted, skirting the distance quickly over to her. Smoothing out her skirt, Rua promptly took the space right beside her. "OH! Professor! I'm Cu-Rua Dearg! Daughter of Vasilias -EEP I mean Neptune Vasilias! That's probs a bit more recognizable... but... with his clothing line... m-maybe not.. " She blinked and squeaked, realizing she was rambling. "OOP! Sowwy!! I think some cool awesomesauce god decided to do fun stuffs, and he made the world, expecting amazing peoples like you Professor and Ui-Ui here to inhabit it and do awesome, fun stuffs! Like teach this wonderful class, and become beautiful Huntresses like Ui-Ui!" She flashed Ulexa a cute smile and waved a single fast hand to the girl beside her.

Rua-Lir, Rua's mom

PdPQwZl.jpg

Llwyd Toltric

Llwyd had gone to sleep soon after the discussion of the bunk-beds was finished, only doing a small workout (~30min) and taking a shower prior to his trip to dreamland. As for why he slept so early... Llwyd was a dedicated follower of the 'early to bed, early to rise' saying. It was that schedule that allowed him to uphold his strict exercise regiment, so he had no plans of changing it in the slightest, either.

That being said, there were still a handful of things he wanted to discuss with his new Teammates (tactics, combat specialties, and pet peeves to name a few) given the fact that Hestia, who originated with BHAZ, hadn't been with the rest of LUNA during Initiation. Considering the mental fatigue his teammates must have amassed today, however, Llwyd concluded that the discussion would need to occur later -- Day 2, perhaps?

It was with that in mind that he fell asleep long before the more rambunctious students of Beacon (excluding Hestia, who had fallen asleep on her feet -- an act that almost gave Llwyd a heart attack).

Locker Rooms

'This much should be fine for now...'

Polishing off Montrawst, Llwyd gazed upon the titan of a Sniper Rifle for a moment before returning it to its compact form and placing it within his locker. As he had fought with it yesterday, conducting maintenance had been on the high-end of his to-do list that morning. He had practically sprinted to the weapon after conducting his morning exercises (+showering & dressing, of course), and promptly examined, repaired, and cleaned it for almost an hour.

*Ding*

'Right on time,' Llwyd thought as his Scroll's alarm sounded off. Turning to the exit of the Locker Room (which was as quiet as could be given the fact most people would only be stepping out of their beds at the time) with his writing utensils and papers in hand, Llwyd made his way down the halls to the class he had chosen a day prior.

Grimm Geography Classroom

"Amazing..."

With that mutter, Llwyd walked into his chosen class. The tapestries hung from the ceiling depicted Grimm both known and unknown, current and ancient, and gave the room a certain scholarly feel. The animal-esque statues that stood at certain points were finely carved and exceedingly lifelike -- Llwyd wouldn't have been surprise if if they started moving at any moment. The difference in quality between the dingy classrooms of the Primary Combat School Llwyd had attended and this room was, in short, akin to heaven and earth...

Still, not wanting to clog up the entrance, Llwyd quickly collected himself and scanned the Classroom for a seat -- an action that was easy enough to do given the fact there was only one other student in the room. The blonde young woman was... Yujin Xiao Long, if Llwyd's memories were correct. He could remember her from the Team-formation ceremony as one of the partners of the overly-energetic 'Cu-Cu'. At the time, that blue-haired girl's demeanor hadn't seemed to have changed from early in the morning, so Llwyd could only imagine what it must have been like getting her to calm down and go to sleep...

Hiding the hint of pity that made its way into his eyes, Llwyd gave Yujin a slight nod before taking a seat a short distance away (one row forward, 3 seats to the right). In regards to the command on the board, he had already decided upon his answer... But there was little point in sharing with only two other people in the room. So, after sitting down, Llwyd set down his school supplies in a precise, highly-organized manner, and waited for the rest of the students to enter the classroom.

Interactions: @Mollisol (Yujin)

Mentions: @Happy Red Mage (Hestia), @Thalia_Neko (Cu-Rua)

Location: LUNA Dorm → Locker Rooms → Grimm Geography Classroom

Mint went to sleep the same way she had always had, with the help of ice cream. She had slowly demolished her bowl of ice cream and put away everything before slipping into her mint green pajamas and drifted to sleep by counting ice cream flavors, she didn't make it past 8 before she dozed off completely. When the sun rose Mint found herself waking up from one of the best rests she had had in weeks. Stretching her limbs out, she placed her feet against the cold floor, shivered, before making her way around the dorm and getting herself ready for her chosen class.

She took slow, measured steps, mentally preparing herself for Grimm Geography. She looked at the door and gently opened it a walked through, letting it shut with a soft click. Mint looked around and stared with wide eyes as she looked at what the room had offer. The various tapestries depicting what she assumed to be Grimm had inspired withing her a sense of awe, slightly horrified awe but t'was awe nonetheless. She shook her head slightly and moved to take a seat and looked at the teacher and the board.

'The toughest Grimm I'd ever fought...?' She thought momentarily before giving a horrified shudder. She definitely had one, one that had creeped her out and horrified her the first that she had seen it.

Hestia was a very special kind of person, she was many things, a warrior, a ditz, sometimes, a pyromaniac, a critic, and most of all a person that took great pleasure in having what she could accurately describe as 'the most obnoxiously loudest alarm clock to be invented'. She was the proud owner of a foghorn alarm clock that she had brought from home. Suffice to say it made waking up with her a very...unique experience.

BWAAAAAAAAAAP! BWAAAAAAAAAAP! BWAAAAAAAAAAP!

Hestia punched the alarm's button when her eyes suddenly shot open.

"GOOD MOOOOOOOORNIIIIIING BEEEAAACOOOOON!" She yelled, temporarily deaf from her alarm clock. It was good that she was deaf for her alarm had garnered quite the attention. Students were swearing or shouting or shrieking from the sudden blast of sound that cut through the gentle morning quiet. She leaped out of bed and flittered around the room excitedly, picking up her things and her books before dashing out the room with an excited grin on her face.She burst open the Dust Mechanic's room's door and stepped through. "Good morning Beacon Teacher number 1! I am Hestia Nikos and I'm ready!" She announced happily before she noticed someone else had come before her.

She walked up to her, looked her up and down before nodding and suddenly wrapping her in a hug, drawing her into her warm body. "You looked cold..." She said before pulling back. "Hi, I don't believe we've met, I'm Hestia, what's your name?" @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda Audio Assaulted By Alarm)

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Happy Red Mage

Dawn looked at Hestia as she blushed lightly from the sudden hug as she hugs back, "I....looked cold?" She tilted her head and smiles softly, " My name is Dawn Caster Wukong. I am apart of team MYDC. It's nice to meet you Hestia. I'm sorry if my music last night bothered you....I just....needed to get some emotion  in some kind of way that doesn't leave me more hurt, you know." She looked very different today as she had her hair tied up in a long braid as it when down her right shoulder. There were green lines where it looked to be braided. I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO SOMEONE!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! Maybe I should tell....No, she wouldn't care anyways. Dawn chuckled and smiled, " You are taking Dust Mechanics as well, Hestia? How do you implement Dust into your weapon? For me, I use dust rounds for my ammunition" She felt sorry that she was barraging her with questions with it so early in the morning. 

Merah Rose

Akagami%20no%20Shirayuki-hime%2002.jpg

Shortly after everyone had signed up for their preferred elective everyone seemed to get ready for bed or relax in whatever fashion suited them. The wolf faunus had yet to even change out of her huntress outfit before plopping onto the bed and shipping out her scroll, which had miraculously been recovered by that airship worker she had bulldozed into the ground yesterday. What was his name again... Phil? Probably not, but it suits him. I'll call him Phil.

Giving the poor man a false name in her own mind, Merah set her beloved alarm before checking on her messages. Unsurprisingly she had none save one from her dearest mother. Really it was the only person who ever messaged her save Yujin or granda or Auntie Yang. At least she had them.

BABY PETAL! GAH! I'm so proud of you! I feel like I say that a lot but you give me a lot of reasons to be! <3  Hehe, you did amazing in initiation from what your Gruncle told me...

Ok I might have kinda been watching.

Alright I was there. But I had to see my little flower in action. Enjoy your time at Beacon sweetie, I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Love, Momma Rose

Merah wrapped her scroll in a tight hug, as a smile beamed on her face, "I love you to momma." 

Of course even after everything that had happened that day Merah still found herself restless. How could she sleep when the most incredible journey of her life was just beginning!? It made her just want to scream out in unintelligible joy. But considering her teammates would likely not be grateful for one of her 'Merah noises', she decided to burn her excitement in a more productive way. Slipping into the bathroom she changed into some workout attire before tiptoeing her way out of the room and making her way outside. She took a moment to breath in the crisp air, enjoying the relative peace and quiet of the campus at this time of night. Of course there were a few guards and faculty walking about, but nowhere near enough to interrupt her run. Starting at a brisk pace, she quickly picked up speed, soon flying across campus, her breath growing heavy as she tried to push herself past her limits. Every day she had to get just a little faster, a little more agile. And as per the Ruby Regime's teachings, that could only be done through soul crushing training. As the shattered moon rose high above the campus, the petite wolf continued to push run with everything she had.

Morning time! :

Eventually Merah's running had brought her crashing into her bed, fading away into blissful unconsciousness. As the sun rose on their first day of classes, it rays shined through the curtains, casting the room into a truly idyllic and peaceful picture. At least until Merah's alarm went off

And with that wondrous, jarring melody the wolf faunus popped out of her curtained den, her hair the very definition of bed head. "Morning my sleepies! First day of classes!" She declared in a sing songy voice before hopping out of her bed and rushing into the bathroom. The door opened a little more than a minute later, Merah fully clad in her school attire, showered, groomed and ready to go. She fixed up quick!

When she came back out she noticed everyone is still slumbering. She decided to fix that with a few quick pokes to the face, before rushing off to her first class. She then rushed back into the room, grabbed her forgotten school supplies, made sure the Mystery Bag was safe, and ran back out. It wasn't long before she burst into a classroom, nearly tripping over herself, a few lose papers flying about her, frantically trying to catch them out of the air. "Whoo, dust, I made it. Lot of Grimm pictures in here huh. Oh Serious Face hi! And Yuji!" She exclaimed before giving her cousin a quick attack hug. "And a fine heelllooo to you to Mint. So you guys are in...." Her hybrid eyes wandered over to the chalk board in the room, a distinct look of terror coming over her as she read the words.

.... Grimm Geography. Dusting dust!

She stood silent for a minute before slowly backing out of the room, laughing awkwardly as she did. "Hehe, um so I'm just gonna take a walk.. To my classroom. You guys all look great. I don't know wy I'm saying this. Ok I'm really gonna leave now."

Slamming the door she ran in a frantic sprint to her classroom, lookng at her class sheet every other second to ensure it was the right one. When she got in it was a similar scene of her grabbing flying papers out of the air, blowing stray hairs out of her face and trying to look dignified... Trying. As she looked about the room though her mind was taken off the embarrassment for a moment, instead enraptured by the wondrous painting and tapestries around her. One depicted the entire tale of the Maidens, done in vivid and bright colors, almost radiating their warm and incredible characteristics they represented. A few others were of the horrific Great War, showing armies clashing in a mass of blood and steel. It was such a strange sight to see, and the history of it always filled her heart with pain, knowing so many gave their lives for such a pointless conflict.

Eventually focus landed on two girls who had alreayd arrived and who Merah knew quite well. The cuddly kissy Rua and the mysterious and cool Ulexa! "Oh, gosh hey guys! Heh, um. So we're in the same class and stuff. That's cool. Yup. History is some cooool stuff. I like stories ya know, my momma would read me a bunch all the time. So what I'm trying to say is.... Um... Hi?" She gave an awkward grin before taking her place next to Rua, then promptly dropping her head onto the table. Well, not my worst intro.

Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Keidivh

Azure was sitting right behind Merah as she sighed and smirked a bit at her clumsiness as she walked into the class. 'I do not think I can concentrate on class... ugh...' she thought as she put her head and her hand. 'I don't think I can stand holding out forever... maybe I will get to her after class...' she nodded a bit with a small sigh. 'What if she says no... what if she turns me down... what if it gets awkward...' she thought in her head as she went over the worst possibilities. She started to stress a bit after thinking this that she almost did not notice the teacher asking her a question.

Azure answered it correctly and the teacher nodded as they went back to the board. She was tired after thinking about how and when she would tell Merah. 'Today... after class... I am going to definitely tell her after class...' she thought as she sighed once more.

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

7irW44J.jpg

Interaction:  @Mollisol (Ulexa) @Keidivh @Talon Lena Oxton

Sitting firmly beside Ulexa, as energetic and happy as ever, she noticed a new girl enter the classroom. One that instantly made her spirits rise even more, beaming brightly, she couldn't get any more ecstatic. "OH MY GOSH! MERAH-CHAN! I've missed you, so!!" It appeared that at the sight of Merah, Rua became even more unfiltered lively if that were even possible. "MHM MHM MHM! Yiss yisss yissssss stories and history and mythsies and stuff is so fascinating! Learning about our world helps us become better Huntresses! Not that you two need help there Merah-chan and Ui-Ui! You're both so lovely! Oh, so lovely, amazing Huntresses! But it also helps us become better people! Again, something you two amazing girls don't need much help in, but stillsies!"

Quickly, out of the blue, Rua reached forward, scooping Ui-Ui in with her arm around the girl's shoulders, pulling her in close, and scooping Merah in, with an arm around her shoulders as well, again, pulling her in close, too. She knew Ui-Ui hadn't been too happy about a kiss to her lips before, so she'd hold off on that, but what about a nuzzle and kiss to her cheek? That seemed good to Rua! So, she did just that! Starting out with a gentle nose-nuzzle, then she planted a kiss to Ui-Ui's cheek "mwua!", and leaned over, resulting in the same for Merah. Although, there might've been a slight difference in the 'intensity' of the cheek kisses, minute, and basically not-noticeable. Giggling, Rua cuddled them both close, "Hehehe! I'm SO HAPPY you two are in this class with me! Oh my dust, it'll be like, the best thing ever, I swear!" Yup, it definitely seemed Merah was right on the money with her description of the daughter of Neptune.

Glancing with mauve eyes behind her, she spotted another girl there, who seemed to be focused on.. Merah? Or the three of them? "HEY Azure-tan! Want a cuddle and a kissy, too?" Rua offered. "Enough to go around!"

2IDZNoM.jpg

Interaction:   @DuskSchneeRose

@Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

After living with this wild redheaded twin for so long, her antics and her alarm of all things were just sort of accepted by Andromeda. While the rest of the room possibly would be awoken in a terrible way, she would merely endure through it, if she even noticed...

Which, is curious then, why today of all days, did Hestia's alarm bother her. Eyes slowly opening, she laid there facing the ceiling in an heightened state of aggravation. Maybe it was just some sort of first-day-of-school sickness or something that was making her more prickly than usual. "Ugh," she groaned, finally deciding to get up out of bed and get ready for the day. A short while later, she was.

Following her sister who had gone on ahead of her, the other Nikos twin managed her way to the Dust Mechanics classroom. Where Hestia was already making her rounds of wild crazy nonsense it seemed. She stepped up to the taller sister, and looked towards the other redhead. Andromeda stared at this other girl, not saying a word, before finding a seat beside Hestia.

Merah Rose

latest

In all reality, Merah really should have been expecting dear Rua's first move when she arrived. Which was namely embracing her within a matter of seconds, the wolf faunus not even to let out a 'Gwah!' before she was in the towering bluenette's grip. "Oof, hehe hey Rua. I've missed you too, and you're spine shattering hugs!" She wasn't able to get any other words in before Rua went off on a tangent of love, sunshine and happiness. She swore she could almost taste the sweetness that girl radiated. She considered herself to be an optimistic and chipper girl, but the daughter of Neptune put her to shame in that arena.

By the time the rant reached it's climax she heard what sounded like a kiss. But that couldn't be right. This early in the morning? Seemed like more of an afternoon type of deal to her--MUAH! And with that Merah's body went limp, although Rua likely hadn't noticed as she continued the cuddle fest of a class. "Gah, the kisses and cuddles. They strike once more." She managed to mutter as her face turned its usual shade of crimson. Well, at least its over now. Or at least for the next fifteen minutes. Hell even that's being optimistic. Well, at least Azure isn't here to see-

--She's right behind me isn't she? Turning around slowly, her fears were confirmed as she saw the icy heiress sitting right behind her. Oh dust, she's gonna think I was doing the cuddling. But I wasn't the cuddler I was the cuddle-ee? Is that a word? OH right Azure. Unable to offer any explanation for what happened she simply gave her quintessential awkward laugh, a goofy smile on her face as she gestured to Rua with a 'What can ya do?' type of look. She then promptly buried her face back in her hood and plopped it on the table. A solid start to the day by all accounts.

Azure Schnee

Interaction: @Thalia_Neko @Keidivh

Azure looked at Rua as though she had gone insane. Her face calmed down as she sighed. "No Rua... I am just fine...." she said as she looked back down to her book, which she did not realize until now she had filled it full of Merah related topics and drawings. She closed the notebook abruptly and looked towards Merah and smiled a bit before her face softened and she sighed again. "Hey... Merah... Can I talk to you after class?" she asked as she continued to seemingly write notes. "Alone..." directing that more towards Rua

As everyone filed int the rooms, the professors began class.

Professor Firebrick cleared her throat and merely pointed at the sentence on the board as soon as the chatter died down. "Tell me, verbally, about the toughest Grimm you've ever fought," she said. "We'll start with you, Yujin."

Yujin wasn't expecting to be called on so quickly, but she knew what she had wanted to say. "The... Myrmecoleon. It was gigantic. Huge wings, skinny body. Big, gnashing mouth parts. I saw it when I was fifteen, summer night. Couldn't deal with it alone - Mom and Mother had to step in, didn't want me fighting it. It took a lot of hits, but Mom was able to take it down by lighting its wings on fire."

There was a long silence, and Yujin wondered if she'd been descriptive enough. She'd always been a little short on words. But mostly, she wanted to get up and go outside. She was relieved when Professor Firebrick said, "Very good. And you, Miss Chocolate? Or you, Mister Toltric?" She turned around to write the name of the Myrmecoleon on the board, leaving space beneath it to write later.

@Happy Red Mage @Ensig

Professor Gorman smiled as the young Rose stumbled in and got to talking with her friends quickly. The silent girl, Ulexa "Ui-Ui" Rasui Sustrai (how did she get in here?) blushed deeply as Cu-Rua Dearg bubbled about how lovely the Huntresses were, and the Schnee was taking notes on a lecture that wasn't happening yet. Well, he'd let them talk long enough, as lovely as the scene was. He faded into the shadows, then emerged quickly a little closer to his smallish class. "Scintillating, Rua. A creator of beautiful and awe-inspiring people." His speech was a little short, but he was jaunting around the room like a certain older professor as he spoke. "What about you, Ulexa?"

Ulexa had been rather flustered from being called beautiful, even in a bit of a roundabout way. Still, she did her best to answer the professor. "I... thanks, CuCu! I, um, I think we had gods of the elements - fire, ice, earth, wind - that worked together to create the planet and, um, shape it. Into what it is now. I think they don't directly influence the world. But. They made a sacrifice to live with us and protect life. They live on as Dust," she said quickly, citing the story her mother had told her as a child. She'd been reverent to it for a while - Dust had a significance to her, as power that could be held in her hands - but when she thought about it, it was a bit of a nihilistic religion. The gods didn't ascribe a moral code for people to live by. They became people's tools. She gulped, hoping they wouldn't be exploring that in too much depth. She looked over to Merah and Azure to see what their thoughts on world creation were.

@Thalia_Neko @Talon Lena Oxton @Keidivh

Professor Palma got everyone's attention by opening her hand, embedded in which was a specially-cut crystal of lightning dust. When she snapped her fingers, the sound of thunder cut through the students' voices in a carefully-controlled release. Looking them each in the eyes, she reopened her hand. "Dust embedded in the body," she explained. "I've always thought that to be one of the most miraculous tricks we can play with nature's wrath. If you work hard to hone your strength and precision, you can create effects like this."

She gently lowered her hand to the crystal case on her desk. "Today, we will be studying how differently-cut crystals produce different effects. This case contains five different cuts of burn dust inside a round. If your weapon doesn't use bullets, feel free to take a burn dust crystal not cut for use in a bullet, or some from a cartridge, here. I want you to load one of them into your weapon, and fire it at the floor - avoiding the mats, of course. You should all see different effects - from short bursts to candleflames to small infernos."

She would be on standby with water dust in her own weapon if things were to get out of hands, but for now, the students should feel free to play with fire and see all the places it could take them.

@Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage @Kuroko (As far as I know, Akashi and Blanc still need to come into class.)

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

OZAUCVO.jpg

Interaction:  @Mollisol (Ulexa) @Keidivh @Talon Lena Oxton

"Yew did Merah-chan? Yay!! I missed you so much, too, my darling, as adorable as ever!" She released a giggle and pulled them both in for a stronger embrace, before finally releasing her 'spine-shattering' hug. They did have a class after all. "As they should!!" she replied to Merah's comment about striking once more with kisses and cuddles. "Everyone should feel them, and feel happy! That's my motto! Kisses and cuddles make everyone happy!" She paused and heard Azure decline. "Ohh poo, didn't you just hear my motto? Hmm, well mkay Azure-tan! Though, I'd suspect Merah-chan would enjoy you joining in on our cuddle sesh! Teehee!" Despite her words, Rua didn't press it, she didn't want to force the other blue-haired girl, who didn't seem to like her very much. She had found out relatively recently just what sort of affectionate antics could do to people, even if it made no real sense to her.

Hearing Ulexa's recounting of such deep stuff made Rua's eyes bulge for a moment in stunned awe. "W-woah!" she gasped, "That's awesome! I didn't know that, Ui-Ui! What an incredible idea, or even more remarkable, is if it were truth! Gods creating the world, then offering up their powers as Dust! I hadn't really ever considered such a thing!" Rua thought about it, and the more it made sense in her own Rua-way. If she thought people just needed love to make the world a better, happier place, then perhaps that was what the gods thought, too. She offered such love in the form of cuddles and kisses, but the gods weren't as hands-on as she was, so to speak. "So instead of getting cuddly, they just gifted mankind with elemental power," Rua spoke. "That's absolutely one of the most fascinating and mindboggling things I've ever heard!"

RVFbPgY.jpg

Interaction:   @DuskSchneeRose

@Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Andromeda looked over at the teacher, watching her through harsh red eyes. The woman made a pretty grand entrance, and for the most part, seemed like she was worthy of the Nikos Twin's attention. Her respect would be earned later, she was sure. Watching, she listened to the idea behind this exercise. Andromeda didn't use any sort of firearm, but she could infuse Dust right into her spear if needed. She grabbed a small 'poofy' and spiky Dust crystal, that was obviously not as well shaved as the others. Lifting up her shorter spear, she struck into the weapon, watching it burn a bright red, before singing the floor with a spurt of flame that was quite uncontrolled. This level of use was easy.

Llwyd Toltric

Llwyd eagerly jotted down the characteristics his fellow classmate noted. He hadn't heard of a... Myrmecoleon, was it? Perhaps it wasn't indigenous to Mistral? Or perhaps he simply didn't leave the Inn enough during the night when Summer came to pass... Well, either way, gaining more information on a Grimm was appreciated, even if the details weren't textbook-esque. Professor Firebrick would likely elaborate on the examples later, so Llwyd left ample room after his blonde classmate finished speaking.

"Very good. And you, Miss Chocolate? Or you, Mister Toltric?"

Raising his head from his notes, Llwyd looked over to the other girl mentioned by their teacher for a moment, as if wordlessly questioning whether she would like to go first or not. Unable to gauge her response, however, Llwyd quickly spoke up.

"Although we didn't exactly 'fight' it... A couple of months ago, I and my peers witnessed a Leviathan on the open seas during a class outing," Llwyd began, recounting the event in exquisite detail. It had been a sunny day with calm seas -- perfect sailing weather, and an ideal day for the purpose of the class: getting used to vessel movement. Hunters and Huntresses needed to maintain their balance on any form of transportation, after all. "It was a Grimm that would put Goliaths to shame, and from what we were told it has an appearance akin to a giant fish... But if I'm not mistaken, details surrounding Leviathans are often clouded with all the fiction surrounding them, so whether that's true or not is unclear."

As Llwyd had implied, Leviathans were aquatic Grimm; beasts that terrorized the seas and accounted for a good portion of sea-wariness -- even in this day and age. Anyone who lived or traveled near the coast would have heard tales of Hunters and Huntresses going to battle with them... But depending on who told the tale, those men and women could be depicted as heroic slayers or fool-hearted imbeciles.

Unfortunately, the latter was more common.

"From what I could see while it was surfaced, its eyes alone were the size of the ship we were standing on... It must have been the size of a small island at the very least."

Despite his words and how fearsome the Leviathan seemed, however, Llwyd added the next part lightly; "Luckily, the myths surrounding Leviathans' pride was true," he said with the wave of his hand. As he had said, Leviathans, while large, had a strange disposition... A disposition that had them rarely attack others. Not firsthand, at least. "But it didn't simply leave us alone. As is often the case with larger Grimm, it released smaller opponents for us to fight with... The Sahagin, in this case. They're bi-pedal Grimm about two meters tall -- when they're slouched, that is. They have webbed hands and feet, fins and gills along their spines and arms, a thin tail ending in a fan of bone, and heads resembling common fish skulls. Fitting of the 'Scourge of the Seas', they resembled aquatic life in the worst kinds of ways."

Crossing his arms, Llwyd remembered the orders his Teachers had frantically given as the Sahagin shot out of the Leviathan's blow-hole... Namely, to kill them before they left the deck and took to the water.

"Sahagin are well known Grimm for sea-faring folk. To us who didn't live among the waves, they were equated to Beowolves in their difficulty and occurrence rate." Llwyd continued, pointing to one of the depictions of a Beowolf off to the side before crossing his arms once again. "But unlike Beowolves, there isn't space nor time for a drawn out fight on the seas. Just like the Leviathan that summoned them, the Sahagin prefer not to fight firsthand. Instead, they'd rather rip one's boat to shreds. With the dread and fear generated from losing one's way home, more Grimm would flock to the wreckage and attack, at which time hope would be all but lost... In other words, they're simply the start of a deadly cycle."

It was for that reason the Sahagin gained the title 'Scourge of the Seas'. They were mere pests in terms of difficulty, but in everything else, they were deadly, conniving beasts with unparalleled difficulty if left unchecked.

"We managed to kill them off with the vessel in working order, but... It was a tough fight if there ever was one. Needless to say, our excursion ended there and then, but if the Leviathan had chosen to attack while we retreated... I have no doubt that I wouldn't be standing here today."

With that, Llwyd took his seat, finishing his notes regarding the Myrmecoleon while they were fresh before starting a new page involving the Leviathan and the Sahagin.

// In terms of appearance, the Sahagin look like this, while Leviathans look like this. Both would, of course, have more bone-like bits, black skin, red markings, and red eyes.

Interactions: @Mollisol (Prof. Firebrick)

Mentions: @Mollisol (Yujin), @Happy Red Mage (Mint)

Blanc had arrived before the class had begun and sat quietly, smoothing out his uniform while waiting for the class to start. A loud noise jolted him into attention before he listened intently to the class instructor Professor Palma. 'Interesting.' He thought with intrigue. Embedding Dust into the body of a Huntsman had always intrigued him, the idea of using the body as a conduit for power. It also helped that it was a part of his favorite novel series, Mystic Young Maiden Caramel. Shaking himself clear of his thoughts, he picked up a small Dust crystal and jammed it into Pendelum Oberon before smacking it against the floor with as little force as possible, causing tiny spurts of flame to burst out of his weapon.

"Ohh, this looks like fun!" Hestia exclaimed as she hastily grabbed a Dust Crystal and rammed it against her sword. The sword caught fire and Hestia was giving off the perfect impression of a mesmerized goldfish as she playfully moved the sword that she was holding from side to side. "Ohh pretty...Look Andy isn't the fire sooo beautiful?" She asked her twin. This wasn't the first time her sword had caught fire. "I'm gonna spin it!" She said excitedly as she pressed a hidden switch and the blade began to spin at the handle. The blade soon spun fast enough that it was but a blur. 

@Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Kuroko @Mollisol

Mint was fascinated with all the new Grimm she had barely even known about. She opened her mouth to speak her piece but then she gave a horrified shudder as she remembered exactly what the Grimm she was going to be talking about was and what it could do. "The...The Bakunawa..." Her unseen hands clenched into tight fists and she looked extremely uncomfortable talking about the Grimm. "Large dragonic head, long serpentine body, sharp frontal claws, and long wings tipped with blades." She took a quick breath. "It was dark and my only source of light was the full moon overhead. A few friends of mine had decided to take a shortcut back into the town we were at, we passed by the hillsides...Then it, it lunged out of nowhere and swallowed one of them in one swift move. I heard bones break inside the massive Grimm as long as a large tree, getting swallowed by it would be death...It was fast and strong, dodging my other friend's shots and tearing him into two unequal pieces before swallowing the body. It was going to kill me but I had managed to hit it while it was turning..." Mint felt sick from remembering the sheer amount of bodies that had been dropped when it died.

"Despite it being fast...I think it was only weighed down by the people it had eaten...I was lucky..." @Mollisol @Ensig

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @Kuroko @Mollisol

Dawn pulled out one of her weapons as she swapped it to her smg form as she unloaded the empty mag as she loaded it up with a fire, lightning, ice, earth, and another fire dust bullets. She then proceeded to fire the bullets at the floor in different places in one quick go. To everyone else, she was almost like a blur, but she was able to shoot accurate and fast. She looked towards Hestia and gazed at her weapon as put hers away. She slowly moved towards it and looked at it more. When she looked at the weilder, she blushed lightly as she saw how the flames made her look more....magical and amazing. Her eyes looked at Hestia's and she quickly looked away. "You look amaz-I'm mean your weapon is amazing, Hestia. it suits you and reflects your bea-ability to wield it.Why am I acting this way?! Bad Dawn, you have feelings for Rua, stop that.

Merah Rose

Akagami-no-Shirayuki-hime-600x320.jpg

Wolfish ears perked up as she realized Azure was actually talking to her. She wanted to talk to her after class... Was she in trouble? Sounded like something a teacher would say to her. Maybe she had more pamphlets for her to read? "Oh, ugh yes ma'am. Why'd I call you ma'am? I don't know. But yeah we can talk... Your hair looks nice! I'm gonna look forward now." So smooth.

The young Rose didn't have much time to revel in her awkward response when the professor suddenly appeared from the shadows, causing the girl to jolt slightly out of her seat. How long had he been standing there? Her graceful entrance was probably a wonderful first impression. Bu at least this meant that they got to start the class! Ulexa started them off with a truly fascinating belief in the primal gods of the elements, sacrificing their very beings to create the world of Remnant, and gift humanity with its greatest weapon and tool, Dust. "That really is a fascinating tale, the gods sacrificing themselves to give life to mankind and defend us. Of course it makes me wonder if they would be pleased to know what they were used for, like the Great War? Makes me feel bad, like we'd be using them for the exact opposite of what was intended ya know? Destroying life instead of protecting it?"

The Great War was always something that weighed on the mind of Merah, one of the most catastrophic losses of life in Remnants recent history, leaving nations and mankind itself on the brink of collapse. And if it was true that Dust was the remains of the gods, used as weapons to kill fellow man. It would be a truly tragic irony. "Well if we're on the topic of creation, I read that the gods waged war over Remnant to see who would be the patron deity of this amazing world. At first they kept the fight amongst themselves in the heavens. But that didn't last, their war spilling over into our world. The fighting escalated to such a degree that at one point one of the Azra'hai, god of Flame, Destruction and Rebirth struck down his brother Dedreth, Father of the Mountains and Stone and tossed his body out of Remnant into the moon, shattering it." She mindlessly doodled as she spoke, a detailed picture of what was known as the Battle of Brothers Blood, the one of massive creature of pure flame, wreathed in molten plate armor, and weapons of ore that burned blazing white with heat, the other a beast taller than any mountain, it's skin as thick as Remnant's crust. It was a tragic tale.

"It's said that after this Azra'hai wept, realizing he had struck down his own kin to lay claim on this world. When he looked around for the first time he saw all the destruction they had wrought, continents shattered, mankind used by their creators as puppets of war. He realized in that moment that none of them deserved the world they created. Gathering the remaining gods he implored them to see reason, to leave Remnant in peace, to let their children shape into something greater than they ever could. Many were moved by this, and agreed that they would seal themselves forever away from this world. At least it seemed. Malith, the gods of treachery, deceit and ruin had faked his own death early in the war, unable to stand against the others. But now with all the gods gathered in one place, he sprung his trap, but not before Azra'hai in one of his final acts truck down Malith, fatally wounded the deceitful god. But not before he unleashed a terror that would destroy the world  his kin had sacrificed so much to make. He unleashed the Grimm. Without our gods, mankind would quickly fall to their fury. Knowing they could never directly intervene again, the gods banded together one final time and created something to imbue mankind with a portion of their power, to be wielded as we saw fit. Dust." Out of the many creation myths of Remnant, the War of the Ancients was perhaps by far the most horrific and bloody, but it was held to dearly by those who adhered to the religion of the Pantheon, consisting of gods of both the elements and ideals.

"Now there's a bedtime story for your kids!"

Interactions: Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Ensig Ensig

"The Myrmecoleon, the Sahagin and Leviathan, and the Bakunawa," Professor Firebrick read from her writing on the board, going over each word with a pointer. "All of these are Class A Grimm, who are in in terms of danger to human life surpassed only by the Grimm Dragon that attacked Beacon twenty years ago.

"During this class, you will study many Grimm and their behaviors, but focus on the ones you've detailed today. Whenever you see a Grimm up close - and I have no doubt that you will, given how narrow this city's foothold in the world has become during the past two decades - I want you to mentally record its appearance and behavior. We will rank them by class during this..."
she paused. "Class. That's all for this period. The three of you can have an early dismissal."

A feather duster's head extended from the pointer, and she got to cleaning her Grimm statues. That would be all.

Interactions: Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Keidivh Keidivh CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

The shock Ulexa felt at such a bloody creation story showed on her face. "I always considered the gods basically peaceful creatures. Not that I mean any disrespect for your worldview, Merah," she said. "How about you, Azure?" The blue-haired faunus was the only one who hadn't shared her thoughts on how the world came into being.

Interactions: Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage The Prophet The Prophet DuskSchneeRose DuskSchneeRose Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Palma watched her class handle the fire dust, singeing the floor and firing rounds. One student was being a little overzealous, loading her weapon with more dust with fire; Palma cursed herself for thinking they'd all remember lab safety from their time at Signal. She wouldn't single Dusk out, though - next time would simply require some explanation. She waited patiently for the other two on her roster to use the dust.

Andromeda's eyes were drawn to her sister. Not to mention her sister's wild personality, that demanded basically the entire classroom to observe her. Turning her red gaze, she watched the display Hestia made. "Impressive," she murmured. Not really. She already knew Hestia had very strong control over fire. So it wasn't that big of a deal. Her eyes trailed over to the other redhead there. A girl who seemed to be.. flattering her sister? Leaning to the side, Andromeda wondered... why?

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage
DuskSchneeRose DuskSchneeRose

----

Rua sat quietly -for once- listening to the shorter girl recount grand tales of gods, power, deceit, and destruction. Merah's voice was like a harmonious tune that drifted through her ears and mind, entrancing her completely, regardless of the horrible subject matter. Absently, she clutched Ulexa next to her, staring at Merah and listening so very intently, until it was all through.

"Woooooow~" Rua breathed out. "Malith unleashed the Grimm?" Rua asked in shock. She had never heard this before. Her parents... weren't exactly the type to recount such tales of old. Her mother was more of a practical lady, and Neptune was a jokester. If he ever claimed such things, he was mostly making it as a mocking joke. "Remarkable!" She lightly squeezed on Ulexa, still enthralled.

Quincunx Quincunx
Keidivh Keidivh

The shock Ulexa felt at such a bloody creation story showed on her face. "I always considered the gods basically peaceful creatures. Not that I mean any disrespect for your worldview, Merah," she said. "How about you, Azure?" The blue-haired faunus was the only one who hadn't shared her thoughts on how the world came into being.
"What is there to say?" She asked with a kind of shrug. "I do not really care as to how the world came into being, nor do I really care as to why..." She then sighed and looked at her 'notes.' "I truly do not give that question a second thought." She then just ran the end of her pencil on the blank sheet. "Besides... why does it matter?" she said in a sort of mean tone.

Quincunx Quincunx Keidivh Keidivh Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

cooltext221970719732427.png
af9a9c60bf99ae699a9ddd4e8175d43c.jpg
Interaction: Open
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akashi was late. Now, before he ran in like an idiot, let's get one thing straight. Being late is a BIG deal. The Taurus family was punctual. No mistakes. Looks like he had more practice later... Now, with that rant out the way, how was he going to get in? Okay, simply walk in and apologize, then overachieve in the class for a while. Okay..

Poking his head in, he located what he assumed was the teacher. He stepped in, Staring down at her with his odd colored eyes. He attempted to speak, however he settled for a bow. "What are we doing?"
Quincunx Quincunx

Users who are viewing this thread