Main Forum - Revival

Quincunx

inactive
@Keidivh @Kuroko @Calm @The Unamed Neko @Happy Red Mage @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko @Ensig

After the teams were announced, MDYC, MAKA, JAUL, and BHAZ headed to their dorms, as Qrow drank from his flask and Winter watched from a distance. All was not unified, however. One student had gotten lost from his pack, who was on their way to the top of the dormitory tower.

Jupiter eyed the walls as he walked through the dormitory section of the new Beacon Academy, his eyes catching each of the team names digitally displayed on the walls next to each of their respective doors. He pushed past full teams of students, each giving him a little pang of jealousy in his chest. You know, maybe if you hadn't gotten lost, you wouldn't be looking for your room alone. He mocked himself, his head straightening forward. His eyes instantly caught a tuft of bright orange hair, before narrowing, knowing the particular hue. "Hey, sorry, guys, I'll be right back! I gotta go to the bathroom!"

Kano had been conversing with his team in their new room for the better half of a minute before his body decided that a minute was too much. Well, so much for spending some quality time with my team... His smile didn't waiver, as he turned around and took a few steps towards the door, stopping dead in his tracks and turning around as quickly as he could after he was a few feet out of the door, assuming that his team might need a little explaination. His leader, specifically... "Hey, sorry, guys, I'll be right back! I gotta go to the bathroom!" Maybe that was a little too cheery of an announcement... Especially since it was just me explaining tha- His thought was cut off by hand gripping his arm tightly, and dragging him into the crowd.

Jupiter dragged Kano into a break in the crowd, laughing at the top of his lungs, much to the disapproval of the pink eyed carrot-top. "Hey, wai-" Kano was cut off by a hand pressing down on his shoulder. "Aw~! Are you gonna cry? Do you need me to get you a tissue? Or how about a-" Jupiter was cut off by a swift push against his chest, his smug smirk quickly replaced by shocked frown. Which was completely overtaken by anger. "Hey! Who the hell do you think you are?!" The surrounding crowd glanced over at the yelling boy, but quickly dismissed his ranting. Until the first punch was thrown.

Winter gave an deadly glare at the scene unfolding before her, students who were smart practically diving out of the way lest their souls be turned to ice. Granted that was just a rumor, and a ridiculous one at that, but there it was. "Completely disgraceful. Fighting one the grounds before the first class. Twice." She added with a noticeable drip of venom in the last word. She knew that Qrow had tried to cover the first fight that occurred. Was it because Merah was there? Something she'd need to keep an eye on. She wasn't sure if she was more angry that he had tried to hide such a thing from her, or simply baffled by his stupidity thinking he could get away with it. Instead of deciding she simply slapped him upside the head before turning her attention to the matter at hand.

Kano felt his hand connect with Jupiter's cheek, instantly taking his hand back afterward. "I am tired of your shit, alright? No more. I am done." There was a brief moment of silence afterwards, as Jupiter came to terms with the fact that he'd been punched by the girliest boy he'd ever met. "You're.. You don't get to be done, Kano!" Jupiter's fist connected with the boy's jaw, causing him to stumble back, and trip over his own foot. And that caught some people's attention. Including one disgruntled teacher.

Kano's eyes widened, as he looked up from his place on the ground, just over Jupiter's shoulder. Jupiter smirked, and took a step forward. "What? Cat got your tongue? How about you say something, you little bit-" "Don't you dare finish that sentence, sir."

September may have been short, but he could still hear those above him. And he was not liking what he'd heard. He pushed past the boy dressed in black, looking down on the orange haired boy on the ground, and extending his hand. When he took it, and pulled himself up, Jupiter used the brief moment of distraction to make his daring escape. As soon as he turned the corner he was grabbed by Atlas personnel and dragged to September's room, where he'd have a little chat with the teacher later. Along with Carrot-Top.

"You're going to come along nicely, right?" Kano nodded silently, a few tears streaming down his cheeks from fear. September frowned a bit, and rolled down his sleeve, wiping the boys tears away gently, before grabbing him by the sleeve and tugging him along towards his classroom, where Jupiter was likely already waiting.

Winter directed several relevant onlookers back to the great hall, while Qrow sent the rest to their dorms. The headmistress knew there was no time to waste in reorganizing the incomplete teams. As soon as JAUL and MABA were back in the large room, she checked the computer for options - hadn't there also been two withdrawals, leaving teams that needed reconfigured anyway? The faunus from BHAZ had left at the last minute for some unknown purpose, as had the Arc. It was a shame, but it had to be done.

With a few flicks of her fingers, she dissolved BHAZ and redistributed Blanc, Hestia, and Akashi's team membership, calling each new comrade up to the stage. "Akashi Taurus. Azure Schnee. Blanc Schnee. Merah Rose. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team MABA," she said, always formal. "Led by Merah Rose." She paused, giving them their cue to exit before beckoning the other team. "Andromeda Hibe Nikos. Hestia Blaze Nikos. Llwyd Toltric. Ulexa Rasui Sustrai. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team LUNA, led by Llwyd Toltric."

She cast her gaze, half icy and imposing, half encouraging, on each new team member. They didn't undergo the trials of initiation together, but it would have to do. To hope was not wrong - she hoped this would work out, and hoped most of all the young Taurus would get along with her son and niece. But the leaders, she believed in. "It's time to head to your dorms," she said.

Qrow, who had walked in earlier to check who got sorted where, raised an eyebrow as they left. "Hopefully you don't all die like the last batch."

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure Schnee

Interactions: @Keidivh @Kuroko @Happy Red Mage

Azure just stood with her mouth dropped open in surprise once she heard her team. She was not as surprised Merah was on her team as she had secretly hoped that she was going to be, nor was she surprised her cousin was on her team because . She was surprised that Merah, the clutz and the oddball, was the leader of the team. "M-Merah is the team leader...." She said with a un-like her tone. "What the heck!!! I was the one that kept a level mind the entire time instead of rushing straight into danger." She complained angrily.

Azure was ecstatic on the inside though 'Although I am mad... Merah got to be leader! She is going to be the cutest one!' Of course she would not be saying this out loud. Of course she did not stay on stage long once she was told to get off of it. She wasn't going to complain to her aunt because she knew what would happen if she complained further.

Merah Rose

aaca6370abf227c2f2be29f96fe2154a.jpg

Merah was an easily flustered person. It wasn't a difficult thing to discern. Hell, overt affection could cause her to go into catatonic state. So when Kano was ripped away from her team, Ardon seemingly disappearred and Merah found herself in charge of a team with two people she had never met... Well, flustered didn't even begin to cover it. It was just a few minutes ago that she was part of Team MAKA, getting ready to settle into their collective dorm. And now here they were. Her wolfish ears noticeably twitched as Merah simply stood still as a statue. It wasn't until the agitated voice of dearest Azure rang against her ears.

"Wha-I mean hey! I didn't run into danger. Just the Gryphon. And the pack of Ursine..... There was also those three Goliath's.... But they popped up out of nowhere!" She couldn't necessarily blame the bluenette Schnee for being angry that the young Rose of all people was chosen to be a leader. She expected to be one of the last ones to be chosen for such a privilege, and such a burden. She had a difficult time simply not making a fool of herself trying to talk with other students. And now she was expected to do it!? Well, momma was able to lead a team all by herself, and she was like a baby! How hard can it be?

Taking some solace in that, the crimson cloaked girl made her way after the Schnee heiress, running backwards as she gestured for her newest teammates to hurry along. "C'mon guys! Time to get our rooms! Let us sally forth!" Oh yeah, that sounded like leader stuff. Psh, this'll be easy. Lugging her own luggage as well as her beloved mystery bag, Merah wandered her way towards their living area, only going into three rooms that weren't their before finally locating the one belonging to the newly dubbed Team MABA. It was a nice room, standard set up. Two bunk beds on opposite sides of the room. Four separate desks, space for clothes and what not. Even a nice window overlooking the campus. Now it just needed a lil love and care to make it homey! While she waited for the others to make their way into what would be their collective home for the next four years, Merah began the long and arduous process of unpacking her luggage which nearly weighed down her petite form. Plopping everything onto the ground. First to be set out has her beloved cookie cat pillow, crawling atop the top bunk on the left side of the room, along with an assortment of comfy blankets for added coziness. She then pulled out a couple of red and black drapes, hanging them around her bed area to give her some added privacy, and a bit of prettiness to boot. She then plastered a poster of the only boy band she'd ever allow herself to love, The Achievement Hunters. 

Hanging up a few other pictures of famous hunters, the anatomy of different Grimm, Merah wiped her brow, looking over the room with an approving nod. "Very good job Merah, your such a good leader. Course it'd probably help if your team was in here with you.... Oh geez did I lose them already. Guys?"

Decor:

Cookie cat pillow

il_fullxfull.919451103_1ehn.jpg

The Achievement Hunters

latest

The Glorious Gryphon

bd15a88125963144a2bea9cb34521fa4.jpg

'Huntsmen: Light's Against the Dark'

latest

"AAAAAAANDYYYY!" Hestia affectionately exclaimed as she smothered her sister into a warm hug courtesy of a hyperactive and emotional pyromaniac, quickly recovering from the fact that she wasn't teaming up with Akashi and brightened immensely when she realized what her membership in Team LUNA meant . "You hear that Andy!? We're going to be a team together! Isn't that amazing! I know right! It's super amazing!" Hestia chattered happily, slightly rocking Andromeda back and forth in excitement. "Ohhh this is so exciting! I can't wait to write to mom and pap about this!" She plotted, somehow still full of energy despite the day that they had all had.

She turned her head towards Llwyd and Ulexa before quickly snatching them into a group hug with her sister, pressing them against her warmth with a smile. "Cheer up lads! For tonight is where your life changes for the better! Not that it was bad in the first place...*ahem* Aaaaanyways shall we get our stuff from the ballroom?" She finally released the entire team and began to merrily skip towards the ballroom to collect her stuff. @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol @Ensig

Blanc Schnee

"Calm yourself cousin dearest." Blanc said sleepily. "I'm sure mother and Mr. Qrow know what they're doing when they made her team leader. Now come, I'd rather gather my belongings and have this day be done with. We do need sleep after all." He stated before he entered the ballroom and began to drag his luggage into the dorm and raised at eyebrow at the various objects already occupying space. "My my, you work fast." He commented as he claimed the bottom bunk bed and parked his luggage on the foot of his bed before popping it open and extracting several items. Books were stacked neatly on his desk, some notable titles read as: How To Ignore Everyone, A Guide To Jailbreaking Semblances, Shifting Styles: Expecting The Most Out Of Doing The Least, and Mystic Young Maiden Caramel: Hellatine Crisis. There were more books in the box chest but he didn't take them out. Several comfortable looking white blankets and pillows were thrown neatly onto the bed and finally a jar of sea glass was placed on the windowsill,

"I have nothing else to add and I'm perfectly fine with it." He said before jumping onto the bed and curling up into a bundle of warm stuff. @Keidivh @Kuroko @The Unamed Neko

Mint Chocolate

Mint blinked in silence and shock for the fifth time in a row as the words rang in her mind repeatedly while she led the way to the ballroom. 'I'm the leader...I'm the leader...I'm the leader...I'm the leader...' She couldn't quite fathom how she was selected to be the leader. Quite honestly she was expecting for anyone else from her team to be the leader. "I'm...leader...?" She finally squeaked out, her surprise slowly wearing off. "So...uhh..." A few seconds of awkward silence passed by as she thought of something to say. "Who wants ice cream before sleeping.?" She finally said as she opened the ballroom doors. @Mollisol @DuskSchneeRose @Thalia_Neko

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Ensig @Happy Red Mage

Ulexa wrapped her arms around the other three, in the group hug Hestia initiated. It reminded her of Rua, whom she missed, but at least she might get her fill of hugs with Hestia on the team. She was too exhausted to really pull away anyway, her aura still needing recharging. "It's gonna be a great year if it keeps up like this," she remarked, not mentioning how she missed Jupiter. There would be time to reflect later, after gathering up her sparse belongings and moving into her room. Besides, Llwyd seemed like a levelheaded and rational leader, and the sisters seemed to bring something special into the team.

Hestia eventually released the three, and Ulexa knew it was time to go to the ballroom and get the few personal belongings she'd taken from home. Getting there was a bit of an ordeal, as her legs felt like she'd gone up a bunch of rugged stairs and her arms felt like she'd been lugging around (and was still lugging around) giant weights. She did manage to get there, though, feeling like cooked spaghetti, and fell on her knees shortly after getting through the open door. "Oh boy," she huffed. "Mine's the... black one. With white flames?"

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @DuskSchneeRose

Yujin wasn't that physically tired anymore as she followed her team to the ballroom. Her hair was still a mess (ugh) and she smelled like sweat, but she wasn't huffing and puffing anymore, and moving wasn't a great deal of effort. She didn't really like being inside, though; almost all of the doors looked the same, and the walls were such a dull color. It didn't compare to the Sapphire Defile.

"I'm...leader...?" she heard Mint squeak as the team neared the large doors. It was cute how Mint was surprised (in both a "cute girl" way and a "cute puppy" way), but Yujin honestly couldn't imagine who else it would be. Cu-Rua seemed ill-suited to forming meaningful relationships with people if she couldn't kiss them, and Yujin was ill-suited to forming meaningful relationships with people without a lot of effort. As for Dawn, Yujin saw her as clumsy and out-of-control. Mint was calm and relatively controlled; she just seemed to have a lot of trouble handling situations with a lot of people. Yujin wondered if she would overcome that - or if she had some other quality that made her fit best as leader. "Not surprising to me," Yujin replied.

Mint then asked if anyone wanted ice cream as she opened the doors, and visions of vanilla toffee caramel and time with Mint filled Yujin's head. "That'd be great," she said as casually as she could. It came out a little dreamily, though. Embarrassed, she held the door open for the other girls before she headed into the ballroom and made a beeline for her bag. She'd put most of her stuff in there; if any of it was gone, her beauty products were in the locker room.

Dawn Caster

Interaction: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @Mollisol

Dawn still looked like she was mad, but her spirits was lifted once she knew she was in a team with Rua. She was also surprised to see that Mint was the leader and that Yujin was also apart of the team. "Team MYDC (Medic) Huh? Pretty cool name, but we aren't really healers are we?" She chuckled and giggled. She then stretched her arms and went into the ballroom and grabbed her and Rua's stuff before walking bavk towards Mint. " Good job on being team leader, partner. I'll pay if youguys want ice cream."

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

xCarKay.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Yujin) @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage (Mint)

Once their team was announced by the wonderful Headmaster and Headmistress, Rua felt a cacophony of swarming emotions, ranging from the super over-elated high, to a sullen, morose, gloom. "Awwww! Darling Ui-Ui isn't on my teamsies?" she pouted at that realization. "Or cute Mera-chan!! Or Azure-chan! Though, it seems Mera-chan and Azure-chan are on the same team... Teehee, that's good! They'll have fun there!!" It also wasn't like everyone could be on her team, then it wouldn't be considered 'teams'.

"Teehee, but I do get Dawn-Kitten-chan, and Yu-chan! As we as, the ever sweet and adorable Minty-tan!!" Rua leaped up, announcing, giggling and clapping. "YAY! This'll be a fantastic year! All these school years will be absolutely fantastic!!" she carried on. "OOH! Yuh!! It's not surprising to me either!! I bet any of you three angels would've made the best leaders!! Our team really lucked out!! We got awesome peeps! Though, the other teams also got awesome peeps... like Mera-chan, Azure-chan, Ui-Ui... Others! Teehee! I bet everyone would make just the best leader!"

She paused, and looked up, placing a finger to her lip in thought. "Nhm.. Hmmmm... I wonder if Cu-Rua woulda made a good leader..? Probs nots! Hehe! Jay Kayyyy, I could be a leader I bet! Just gotta march around..." She demonstrated marching, with a very straight posture. "Then GIVE COMMANDS IN A DEEP, GRUFF VOICE LIKE THIS. YU-CH.. errr... YUJIN DEFEND THE RIGHT FLANK! MINT-T... Hunny... er... MINT WATCH MY SIX! KITT.. enm.. haha! DAWN TO THE FRONT!"

With a nod, she thought she nailed it, "YUP! See? Leader Cu-Rua! Hehehe, but nyup! Minty's leader! That's perf! OHMAHGAW you're speaking my language! Let's get some ice cream, hunnies!! Yay! Oooooh, thanks Kitten, you didn't hafta grab silly Rua's stuff! I super appreciate it though, luv! Thankies!" She leaned over to give Dawn a kiss to her cheek, but then refrained, remembering the last time she had done something like that, and the trouble it seemed to have caused, but the motion from Rua was obvious, so she might as well have just done it.

Bending down, she inquired, "Anyone want a piggyback ride to ice cream town, hehe?!"

mWHLbBp.png

0b3FJCO.jpg

Interaction: @Mollisol (Ulexa) @Ensig @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Andromeda hadn't paid much attention to the teams really, but two things (rather three) were quite forefront in her mind. One -- She was Llwyd's partner, which seemed to make a lot of sense to her. They had been the two that worked together during the initiation test. Two -- That her partner was going to be their team -LUNA's- leader. Fine. Sure, whatever. Andromeda was hardly leader material. And Three -- she was now unequivocally was on a team with her sister.

That was both welcome and disconcerting. She hardly could function properly without Hestia around, that much was pretty obvious, but she had begun to get used to the idea that she would not be on a team with her twin. Or, that was the impression she got. Something must've happened that she didn't even notice. Well, whatever. Regardless, this was how it was.

This was known due to her sister hyperactively clinging and embracing her in a tight overeager hug. Pulled around in the hug like a doll, Andromeda blinked, "P-please.. H-Hestia... y-you should know my name..." she murmured through tight hug, words muffled by the person holding her tight. When more were added to the hug -her partner, and the chick with big hands- she whined, "Nhmf..." not to thrilled about this whole ordeal.

Then it became time to go get some things for their inevitable move into Team LUNA's room. Sounded reasonable, but honestly Andromeda couldn't care less what the others did. Oh, she followed them to the Ballroom, and paused, staring down at the girl who seemed tuckered out. With a blink, she looked up, and shrugged.

Walking forward, she grabbed up her things, which wasn't a lot, then nabbed the black bag with white flames. Bringing it over, she held it up so their fourth member could see. "This?" she brusquely and flatly said. Seeing some sort of confirmation -or whatever Andromeda considered such-, she nodded once, then began to make her way back to their team's room, carrying the other girl's stuff.

Llwyd Toltric

341px-Solace5.png

"Akashi Taurus, Azure Schnee, Blanc Schnee, Merah Rose. From this day forward you will work together as... Team MABA, led by Merah Rose."

"What the heck!!! I was the one that kept a level mind the entire time instead of rushing straight into danger."

"Wha-- I mean hey! I didn't run into danger. Just the Gryphon. And the pack of Ursine... There were also those three Goliath's... But they popped up out of nowhere!"

'It's good to see their energy hasn't changed, despite the teams being reformed,' Llwyd thought as he watched the newly-formed Team MABA take to the stage for their second inauguration today. 'With a member of Team BHAZ being added to their roster, it seems that three teams will become two... And, judging by their lack of presence, Ardon, Kano, Jupiter, and Zetas are no longer enrolled at Beacon.'

Although the boy had experienced some mental exhaustion due to Initiation, his thoughts remained relatively unhindered as he crossed his arms in contemplation. Among him were members -- or, perhaps former members -- of Team BHAZ, MAKA, and JAUL, so his guess regarding what became of the missing members was only natural. Given enough time, he figured even a child would be able to figure out what was happening.

'I don't know enough about Ardon and Zetas to guess why they've left... But I'm sure anyone here can figure out why Kano and Jupiter took their leave.' The bad blood between the two had been boiling since yesterday, and although Llwyd hadn't witnessed it firsthand, in the short time since Initiation he had heard some students speaking of a scuffle interrupted by one of the Academy's professors... Said scuffle involved someone with orange hair and pink eyes, and a grey-haired, red-eyed young-man. It was quite obvious who the two were.

It was a pity that they wouldn't be participating anymore. The two had potential as Hunters, after all... But firmly setting an example now, at the start, was the best choice for the Academy; that's what Llwyd thought, at least.

As Merah's new Team -- MABA -- was displayed on the large monitor of the Great Hall, Llwyd gave a short nod to each member. Not even an hour earlier he had applauded both groups' -- MAKA's and BHAZ's -- formations... But now, in the Great Hall devoid of everyone but 8 students and Headmistress Winter, clapping would have been a bit out of place.

Once MABA descended the steps of the stage, Llwyd turned to the remaining three students around him: Andromeda, Ulexa, and Hestia. It was a good team with good members. Surely Andromeda would be pleased that her sister would be joining her... Even if she didn't show it. As they were queued to go on stage, Llwyd gave a short glance to Merah once more (or, more accurately, the luggage she was still carrying) before he took to the stairs. He had been lined up closest to the staircase among the four, so he was the first to ascend, rather than the last like he had been on JAUL's creation.

"Andromeda Hibe Nikos, Hestia Blaze Nikos, Llwyd Toltric, Ulexa Rasui Sustrai. From this day forward, you will work together as... Team LUNA, led by Llwyd Toltric."

"AAAAAAANDYYYY! You hear that Andy!? We're going to be a team together! Isn't that amazing?! I know right! It's super amazing! Ohhh, this is so exciting! I can't wait to write to mom and pap about this!"

"P-Please... H-Hestia... Y-you should know my name..."

"It's gonna be a great year if it keeps up like this."

"..."

Llwyd remained composed as his leadership was announced... But as he wasn't completely emotionless, he inwardly experienced shock, joy, a pinch of nervousness, and other such feelings from the Headmistress' deceleration. Logically speaking, he had expected this result to an extent... His tactical knowledge and ability to coordinate with others was quite high, after all. Still, expecting something and having something happen were entirely different things.

'Well... It is what it is,' the young man thought, breathing out a light sigh while hanging limply in Hestia's group-hug. From the outside, he would undoubtedly resemble a stray cat caught in an overenthusiastic child's arms... But as there weren't many people to see the situation, such a thought wouldn't come to pass. Probably. Once he was released, Llwyd looked towards the Headmistress, and gave a small nod. "I'll do my best," he said, his tone as monotone as ever under the woman's icy stare. As his teammates left the stage and headed towards the Ballroom, Llwyd followed behind, only slightly unnerved by Headmaster Qrow's words as they left the room. The man was an enigma, that much was certain.

As Llwyd's luggage only consisted of Montrawst, his Spare Clothing, and his Sleeping Utilities (with the first and second articles resting in his Locker, and the third being in Merah's possession), he didn't really need to take the detour through the Ballroom... But that would only be the case if he was thinking of himself. As a member of Team LUNA, regardless of whether he led said team or not, he was entitled to remain with the group and form a positive relationship with them. Neglecting that would surely impact the coming years negatively.

Upon arrival, Llwyd looked over the many mountains of luggage -- now resembling small hills, given the fact people had been moving their items into their Dorms all the while -- with the strangest form of envy he had ever experienced. There were plenty of things he was hoping to gain in Beacon, but the desire to be reunited with his luggage and the envy of people who could easily take to their belongings weren't on his list... And yet, now he had both.

Shaking off his thoughts, Llwyd returned his attention to his Team. Hestia seemed energetic enough to look after herself, and Andromeda wasn't one to accept assistance in something as dull as luggage retrieval... So that left Ulexa. Looking down to the seemingly exhausted young woman as Andromeda sauntered off with her luggage, Llwyd wondered just what he could do to aid her. During Initiation, she had been a major part of the front lines... So to Llwyd, who could safely fight from the back lines, he felt indebted to her in a way.

"... Ulexa, hold this," Llwyd said, promptly forcing his Scroll into the hooded girl's hands. On the device's screen was a map of Beacon, with a route leading to Team LUNA's dorm (newly updated, no doubt thanks to Headmistress Winter) blinking every couple of seconds. Once he was sure the girl had a proper grasp of the device, Llwyd crouched down, putting his arms to the side -- it was the Receiver Form for a Piggy-Back Ride.

"Get on."

With just those two words, Llwyd looked back at Ulexa. Within his red eyes held a strong form of determination. This determination came from his desire to help a comrade... But, at the same time, it stemmed from his desire to carry something back to the Dorms. Cursing his newfound envy for something so lackluster, Llwyd awaited Ulexa's response; he wouldn't be taking 'no' for an answer.

// No luggage? Might as well carry a person. Wasn't sure if I should tag characters that are no longer in the RP, so I left the tags empty.

Interactions: @Mollisol (Winter, Ulexa)

Mentions: @Keidivh, @Happy Red Mage (Blanc, Hestia), @The Unamed Neko, @Kuroko, @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda), @Mollisol (Qrow), @Calm (Jupiter, Kano), @ZetasThiery, @Kwillz

cooltext221970719732427.png

af9a9c60bf99ae699a9ddd4e8175d43c.jpg

Interaction: open ( @Keidivh @Happy Red Mage @The Unamed Neko)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akashi walked in last, carrying two Black and silver suitcases, each embroidered with his insignia. He tried not to let it show, but he was really confused with all that was going on. First he was with Tia in team BHAZ, then someone disappeared, so now he was in a new, better named team. Sure, biohazard was cool, But being a snake was so much cooler. Fit his whole, fang type deal. Supposedly, there was more team changes. But whatever, enough pointless thinking. He approached his own bed, mentally sneering at the white haired boy who took his planned bottom bed. So he tossed his luggage up into a top bunk and opened it, extracting several items.

He had silently set out his comfortable red and green blankets and pillows, placed some black ink bottles and a large, heavily binded book on his desk,  put away his clothes, and finally, pulled out a white briefcase. Was it weird to have a briefcase inside of a suitcase?  He put that on his desk as well on the floor. He'd mass with that later, when he was alone.

GMing

Characters involved: Merah Rose ( @Keidivh), Akashi Taurus ( @Kuroko), Blanc Schnee ( @Happy Red Mage), Azure Schnee ( @The Unamed Neko)

OOC notes are in yellow.

On each of the desks was a copy of a letter from the faculty - stationery with the new Beacon letterhead, and signed by Winter, Qrow, and all of the professors.

Hello,

We, the faculty of Beacon Academy, would like to offer you a very sincere welcome to campus. These will be the most important four years of your life in regards to preparing to be a Huntsman or Huntress, and our goal is that you will form lasting relationships with your team and skills that aid you on and off the battlefield.

This letter includes a form for choosing your schedule, independently of your team. You are to circle one Elective class, read the remainder of the letter thoroughly, and deposit the letter in the mailbox on the outside of your dorm room door.

Day 1 - Electives

Dust Mechanics: you will learn to use dust in alternative ways, using advanced techniques to your combat dust use. Taught by Professor Palma. Go here if you want more action.

Grimm Geography: you will learn more about the Creatures of Grimm, as well as the legends and lore surrounding them. Taught by Professor Firebrick. Go here if you want to make Grimm that will be used in the RP.

Lore and Mythology: you will learn more about ancient belief systems of Remnant, as well as mythology and legends. Taught by Professor Gorman. Go here if you want to help build the world.

Day 2 - Team Development

Half the day will be academics and supervised training (timeskipped over) and half the day will be time to train and bond specifically with your team. Excursions to the city of Vale are allowed, and with the permission of faculty, trips outside. Personal weapon possession is allowed, and if venturing outside of Vale, required.

Day 3 - Field Trip

One team leaves the academy for at least part of the day to experience the city of Vale and surrounding areas. Personal weapon possession is allowed, and may be required depending on the destination. A professor will supervise the team that leaves. The team that leaves during the first schedule rotation is LUNA, then MABA, then MDYC. (If any fighting happens, which it probably will, the players get the spotlight and not the professor.) The teams that do not leave should treat the day like the last half of Day 2 (Team Development).

The schedule is on a three-day rotation - tomorrow will be Day 1 (Electives), the next day will be Day 2 (Team Development), and after Day 3 (Field Trip) passes, it will be Day 1 again.

We look forward to seeing you in class!

Best of luck,

September Oobleck   Corazón Palma   Tanith Firebrick

Kenta Gorman   Qrow Branwen    Winter Schnee

MC.png

Mint remained silent for a few more moments as she looked at her team, a team that she was leading. Yujin with her niceness, weirdness, and great socialization shielding, Dawn with her uniqueness and supportive nature, and finally Rua with her optimism and energy. Truly, it seemed that all of them together would make a strange bunch but Mint felt like that she wouldn't switch out any one of them for anyone else in the world. She let out a small but clearly audible giggle before she broke down in a tired but happy laugh. They were all truly special.

"...thanks..." She said with a smile as she purposefully grabbed her definitely much bigger and heavier than it needed to be trolley bag of a luggage and began to slowly wheel it to the rest of her time. "...no need to go out...' She said as she brought up her Scroll and pulling up a map that led to their dorm room. She began to lead the way through halls and doors before she swung it open and dragged her bag inside. She opened her bad and struggled to bring out one of her prized possessions, a Dust powered mini-fridge filled with ice cream.

@Mollisol @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose

"I'll go grab my thingies!" She skipped and disappeared behind a mountain of luggage, hiding her from the view of her teammates as she tried to pull out her bag from underneath the mountain. Sounds and exclamations of a struggle could be heard along with the sounds of scraping, grinding, clanking, and something most definitely being set on fire, finally she emerged victorious from her ordeal, a large bright red backpack resting on her shoulders. "I got my stuff! And it was noooo problem." She announced cheerily. Suddenly a slight rumble could be heard before the luggage pile collapsed in on itself.

"...ok maybe one problem." She corrected sheepishly. Seeing her sister leave the ballroom she hurriedly dashed after her. "H-hey Andy! Wait up!" She shouted as she chased after her towards their dorm room.

@Ensig @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko

(Blanc's will come after everyone else has posted again)

BS.png

Azure schnee

Interactions: @Kuroko@Keidivh @Happy Red Mage

Azure sighed as she knew this was not going to get her anywhere at the current time. "Guess you are right..." She said a bit angrily as she huffed and walked into the dorm with her stuff. "What.... What is this..." She said, already in her bad mood. She was talking about the decor that was around the room and sighed knowing she had no control over this certain situation. 'I guess everyone has their flaws... Even I do I suppose...'  She thought to herself as she placed her stuff on the bunk bed she got to share with Merah. Although sleeping with her is going to be a really big issue with her because she could get so flustered she may not be able to sleep.

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @DuskSchneeRose @Happy Red Mage

When Mint giggled, a grin broke out on Yujin's face. Although she might not talk a lot, Mint's laugh was music to Yujin's ears. Nothing could change that.

That luggage trolley must contain a fridge of some sort, Yujin realized as she gathered up her own things. Her dark brown duffle bag wasn't really pretty, but it got the job done - carrying her clothes and few personal belongings. And all of her beauty and hair supplies were in here, so this would be nice and quick. She slung it over her shoulder and followed Mint up to their room. As soon as she got there and noticed Mint struggling to remove something square and presumably very heavy, she walked over, squatted down, and placed her hands on the thing (cold - probably a mini-fridge). She looked at Mint as if to say, Do you want my help?

After all, putting clothes in the closet and her sketchbook on the desk could wait. Ice cream? Not so much.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Ensig @Happy Red Mage

Llwyd placed (or rather, forced) the scroll into Ulexa's hands, and no sooner than she'd realized it was a map, did he tell her to get on. It was a piggy-back ride! Well, she hoped his aura could handle it. The hands added quite a lot. She did believe in him, though. Andromeda had run off before Ulexa could thank her, but Ulexa believed in everyone, really. They all seemed like very kind people, and although she hadn't seen Hestia in battle, she had a feeling Ms. Nikos could hold her own just as well as anyone else on the team.

"Thank you, Llwyd!" she said in as cheery a voice as she could muster, and climbed onto his back. She was foreseeing a good year. These three seemed earnest, almost so much that she didn't miss CuCu. Almost.

Dawn Caster Wukong
Interaction: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @Mollisol

Dawn sighed as she put down the baggage she was carrying. She set her guitar on a bed, claiming that as hers, as she pulls it out. She sat down on the bed, without thinking about who will hear, and starts to play Whisper's in The Dark by Skillet. She sang the song softly in a whispered tone, so she didn't bother the other teams near her team dorm. The only ones who could hear, were her teammates. 
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/skillet/whispersinthedark.html (for the lyrics)

Once she was done, she put it away quietly and then put her baggage under her bed, acting as if nothing happened. Her guitar could be heard throughout the dorms of LUNA, MYDC, and MABA. They could all hear it.

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

hzls2BL.png

"Hehe! I think we can be 'healers'!" Rua commented out of the blue, recalling Dawn's earlier statement. "Y'know! Just cuz we aren't doctors -teehee! Or nurses! Hehe! Oh gosh, Dawn you'd look so cute as a nurse! So would Azure-tan... Doesn't mean we can't be 'medics'!" she mused, tapping her lip. She imagined Ui-Ui as a nurse, then tilted her head. She shook it, thinking Ui-Ui was more... a proud knight of justice! Then she saw herself in a nurse outfit, tending to Ui-Ui's wounds! "OH gosh! Perf!! Simply perf!" Blinking, she realized no one had any knowledge of her dreams. With a silly giggle and an airy wave of her hand in dismissal, she stated, "I mean we can just defend and fight for our loved ones! In that way we can help 'heal'! Heal this world and bring a beautiful peace, that will be the ultimate 'medicine'!" Made sense to her anyway, but Rua often formulated weird logic leaps. It was a quirk of hers.

"Team MDYC to the rescue! Heal the wounds of the world! Yay!" Rua leaped up valiantly. "Oh.. Merah-chan would make a cute nurse, too! Teehee! So many adorably cute hunnies perf for a nurse uniform!" Thinking on it again, she began to wonder why Ui-Ui to her, was not a nurse, and instead, far more gallant and regal. She just kept imagining the cool girl as a proud, beautiful knight.

"OH! Oops!" She noticed Dawn had since left, if the redhead had heard any of her musings at all.

"OH! Your welcome Minty-Tan! Ohh! I can help.. I can.." She leaned over to help carry the large, hefty bag for her leader, but it didn't seem she required Rua's help. Following the others, Rua stepped into their dorm. "My, Dawn! That was beautiful!!~ Such wondrous music! And an angelic voice! Gosh! I didn't know you were a singer!" Then she noticed Mint's fridge. "EE! ICE NUMMY CREAM!" she squealed, turning a bit pink in her face, tittering and dancing in place.

Rua had a sweet tooth, if that wasn't apparent. She couldn't wait to be given some.

mWHLbBp.png

X79brwT.jpg

Andromeda heard her sister's over enthusiasm, and the subsequent crashing of luggage back behind her. Leaving other students mumbling and murmuring in obvious frustration. "Uh, Hestia..." She sighed, and rolled her eyes.

With her partner dealing with Hestia's partner, Andromeda lifted up her scroll, observing the path to their team's room. Reading the map, she followed the appropriate easiest course to find their room. LUNA seemed to be located on one side of Team MDYC, with that team between LUNA and MABA.

She seemed to be the first to enter. Andromeda looked about the place. It seemed.. small. For four people. With a curious frown, she made her way to one bed, setting down the hoodie-girl's stuff there, before taking another bed of her choosing. (The bunk above it? Are they bunks? lol)

"Hm, welp... here we are..." Andromeda murmured to herself, and basically no one, though if Hestia was right behind her, then she probably heard it.

Llwyd Toltric

"Thank you, Llwyd!"

"... You're welcome."

Adjusting himself to the unexpectedly high amount of weight Ulexa added just by securing herself on his back (which he figured was because of her weapons -- unless she was another Atlas Android in disguise; Llwyd had heard one of those had graced this Academy with its presence in the past), Llwyd rose to his feet. To make his impressions short: she was heavy. It was to the extent that he completely forgot his negative emotions regarding luggage, and became wholeheartedly thankful that he had maintained such an excellent training routine every day... Although, even with his dedication, his Aura still needed to pick up a bit of the slack.

Returning to the present, however, Llwyd looked over to Hestia as she announced her luggage retrieval, and in turn watched as a pile of luggage collapsed, created enough sound to fill the Ball Room, and started smoking.

'... It's wrong that I feel happy about that. Definitely.'

His lack of luggage was getting to his head. Deciding so, Llwyd quickly turned his attention to the direction Andromeda and Hestia had sauntered off to, following them at a brisk pace to separate himself from the many piles of belongings.

// Unless you wanted Llwyd and Ulexa to interact one-on-one @Mollisol, feel free to have her next post start with the pair arriving at the LUNA Dorm.

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Mentions: @Thalia_Neko (Andromeda), @Happy Red Mage (Hestia)

Merah Rose

a15850e4624d77cbd7141592116422f7.jpg

"Oh thank dust I didn't lose you guys... Ugh, I mean. Thanks! I think? I hope you guys like it? Just wanted to give our room a bit of life you know, make it a bit homey?" She hoped it was homey, or the others at least enjoyed it. It looked pretty nice, the pictures and paintings were nice, especially the Hunters painting. She wasn't sure why, but it always inspired her a bit. Showed what she could become, and also reminded her what her purpose was. A Light against the Darkness. When Azure entered the room she was hoping the decor would lift her soured mood. That hope was quickly dashed as the petite Schnee simply scoffed.

"What.... What is this..."

Part of her ridiculed herself for not seeing that reaction coming but... She was really hoping she would have liked at least some of it. Or at least smile? She liked her smile. Huh. That was a strange thought. Probably didn't mean anything. Yeah that would just go in her 'weird thoughts bin'. There was a lot of stuff in there. As the team started to try and get settled she noticed Blanc putting away some rather interesting books. A few of them were rather odd, about ignoring others and doing the least amount of effort. Huh, interesting choices, Blanc hadn't struck her as a minimal effort or distant guy. But then again she didn't really know him at all. The last book though. That caught her attention. "Mystic Young Maiden Caramel: Hellatine Crisis, that sounds like a really awesome book Blanc. What's it about? Could... I borrow it maybe? That's not an order or anything, I'm not like an evil leader! It um. It just looks cool."

While she waited to see what Blanc would say, her attention turned to the final stranger that was a part of her team who was unpacking his... Briefcase? Huh, I kinda want there to be a story behind that. If not I'm making one up.  Walking behind him, she gave a light tap on his shoulder. "Hey, um. So I don't think we've ever really met? My name's Merah! I have the Cookie Cat pillow. It's really comfy. Probably something you don't need to now. So you have a briefcase huh? That's neat."

OOC:

Will respond to the note next post, wanted the team to kind of officially meet : p

cooltext221970719732427.png

3dc1697e49174f3459734de40eb1f2e2.jpgm

Interaction: Merah ( @Keidivh )

Extra: Dark Mode is on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akashi turned his head around slowly, to stare at whoever tapped his shoulder. He listened to his leader's introduction quietly, starting up Dark/Dad mode. He didn't want to go dark, it made him look like a sasuke discount. But what if his father wanted him to  act like him, to keep the family rep. Now he never really said that, but what if he meant it? Whatever. Okay briefcase...ominous story...go.

"The inside of this case is an item you will never see. If this case were ever opened, and it's contents seen, I'd have to kill everyone involved." he said, trying to look as dead inside as possible. He thought it was a good story, but what about her? In truth, the suitcase was filled with nothing but random dust canisters. Not the cheap kind. But if he had to edgelord it up, so be it.

"..thanks but I got this..." Mint said before she slowly lifted up the heavy mini-fridge. "Calm down Rua." She said as she swayed back and forth to its weight as she managed to raise it out of her bag. "...I got it in, I can get it out..." She assured her team before she slowly waddled to a corner of the room and gently lowered the piece of cooling machinery. Other girls had stuffed toys and dolls, she has had the mini fridge for quite some time. She panted for a few moments, resting from her physical effort before she smiled widely and opened the fridge, pulling out a gallon of ice cream and placing it on her desk before dashing back into her bag and pulling out several spoons and bowls.

'And that's where the evening went from good to great. Dessert and music.' Mint though as she popped open the container, letting the sweet scent of Double Dutch flavored ice cream waft out into the room. @DuskSchneeRose @Mollisol @Thalia_Neko

"Oh? Go ahead, just take care of the book." Blanc responded as he flipped out of his bed and went to grab the book to hand to her.It was then he noticed a note on his desk that had been covered by his books. "Oh it seems I have missed something." He said before gently tugging the note and reading it quickly. He hummed as his eyes rapidly went from left to right, scanning the note. "Oh this is very interesting." He said , reaching to his desk for a pen before encircling Dust Mechanics. He could always do with more training. "It seems you guys have this note as well. I highly recommend reading it...speaking of..." He plucked Mystic Young Maiden Caramel: Hellatine Crisis from his desk and carefully gave it to Merah. "It's the first book in the series so you won't get lost much. Enjoy~" The words 'and be converted to our side because Caramel is way better than Eclair.' were left unsaid. @Keidivh @The Unamed AU Queen @Kuroko

(hestia later, got stuff to do)

Yujin Xiao Long

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @DuskSchneeRose

Yujin watched Mint waddle around with the mini-fridge, but respected her leader's wish for independence. She decided to get out her own things, which included her sketchbook, her ragged clothes, and her brush and various hair care bottles. Her plan was to take a shower to get the sweat stench off of her, but before she did, she noticed a note on the desk where she'd placed her sketchbook (now open to an incomplete map of the Sapphire Defile caves). Was there one of these on every desk? Yujin would assume so.

Hello,

We, the faculty of Beacon Academy, would like to offer you a very sincere welcome to campus. These will be the most important four years of your life in regards to preparing to be a Huntsman or Huntress, and our goal is that you will form lasting relationships with your team and skills that aid you on and off the battlefield.

This letter includes a form for choosing your schedule, independently of your team. You are to circle one Elective class, read the remainder of the letter thoroughly, and deposit the letter in the mailbox on the outside of your dorm room door.

Day 1 - Electives

Dust Mechanics: you will learn to use dust in alternative ways, using advanced techniques to your combat dust use. Taught by Professor Palma. Go here if you want more action.

Grimm Geography: you will learn more about the Creatures of Grimm, as well as the legends and lore surrounding them. Taught by Professor Firebrick. Go here if you want to make Grimm that will be used in the RP.

Lore and Mythology: you will learn more about ancient belief systems of Remnant, as well as mythology and legends. Taught by Professor Gorman. Go here if you want to help build the world.

Day 2 - Team Development

Half the day will be academics and supervised training (timeskipped over) and half the day will be time to train and bond specifically with your team. Excursions to the city of Vale are allowed, and with the permission of faculty, trips outside. Personal weapon possession is allowed, and if venturing outside of Vale, required.

Day 3 - Field Trip

One team leaves the academy for at least part of the day to experience the city of Vale and surrounding areas. Personal weapon possession is allowed, and may be required depending on the destination. A professor will supervise the team that leaves. The team that leaves during the first schedule rotation is LUNA, then MABA, then MDYC. (If any fighting happens, which it probably will, the players get the spotlight and not the professor.) The teams that do not leave should treat the day like the last half of Day 2 (Team Development).

The schedule is on a three-day rotation - tomorrow will be Day 1 (Electives), the next day will be Day 2 (Team Development), and after Day 3 (Field Trip) passes, it will be Day 1 again.

We look forward to seeing you in class!

Best of luck,

September Oobleck   Corazón Palma   Tanith Firebrick

Kenta Gorman   Qrow Branwen    Winter Schnee

She circled "Grimm Geography", and went outside to drop the paper in the dorm's mailbox.

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai

Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @Ensig

Llwyd managed to carry Ulexa to the dorm, and she gave him a polite nod and smile as she dropped off of his back. She headed inside, and found her luggage sitting by one of the beds. (Should they bunk them? Definitely. There'd be so much more space.) Her mother hadn't told her what to take, so she had a lot to unpack: a black and white tapestry to hang on the wall, fairy lights, writing supplies, a basket of cloth and felting tools, and most importantly, lots of snacks. As she was placing her belongings, she noticed a piece of paper on the desk, a note that appeared to be from the headmasters and professors. Smiling, she circled "Lore and Mythology" and dropped it in the mailbox. Afterwards, she turned to Llwyd. "So, what are your thoughts on bunks?"

(OOC: Sorry for the short post; I'm tired :c )

Dawn Caster
Interactions: @Thalia_Neko @Happy Red Mage @Mollisol

"I only know how to sing because my mom taught me as I was young. Therefor, it is easy for me to sing at any tone whenever I want." She said as she put her guitar under her bed and also puts her things under there as well. This is where she pulls out a box and sets it up in a cozy corner. The box had writing on it as it said, "Thinking Corner". "If you ever need to think, go here. It's comfortable." Dawn smiled softly then returned to her bed to sit down. She looked at Rua and sighed before getting up and hugging her, "Don't be mean to me again. And don't toss my feelings to the side. If you don't care about my feelings, tell me. I rather know, then get them tossed out to the side like they are nothing." She said to her before going to her bed and laying down in it. 

Llwyd Toltric

Llwyd stretched his back when Ulexa slid off, correcting his posture and allowing his body to relax now that the girl and her weapons no longer weighed him down. After reacting to the Ulexa's polite nod with a curt one of his own, Llwyd followed her in, taking in the room's layout before coming to a very short conclusion:

'It's small.'

It wasn't small to the point of being inconvenient, but for four people, the spaces between the beds and the desks were a bit... Well, cramped. The layout was highly conservative, but somewhat lacking if everyone got out of bed at the same time. Measuring the distance with only his eyes, Llwyd figured that if he sat on the edge of one of the beds and extended his leg, he'd be able to reach the edge of his neighbor's bed without an issue. And then there were the desks. Llwyd figured that if he lay down with his feet on the legs of a desk on the opposing wall, he would be able to touch the leg of the beds if he extended his arm above his head.

If his Team -- or really any Team with the same layout -- wanted to put their personal effects anywhere other than under their beds or on top of their desks, walking room would become quite scarce... Not that that really applied to Llwyd, mind you. All he really had was his clothes, his weapon, and his sleeping articles. The money he earned from working alongside his Mother and other small things (like pens or notebooks) were also present, but they were simply necessities in the end..

Turning to Ulexa, who was withdrawing items at an astonishing rate, the young man couldn't help but wonder if he had been a bit too minimalistic... But there wasn't anything he could do about it now.

Thinking so, Llwyd walked over to one of the vacant desks -- the one on the left-most side of the room from an overhead perspective -- and looked over the note that sat atop its surface. As there was one on each desk, he had already realized that it was from the Academy, so he made short work of memorizing the contents. With the pen that sat vacant on his desk (undoubtedly for the Students who had yet to pick up such writing instruments from the City of Vale) Llwyd circled 'Grimm Geography', wrote his name on the top right corner of the paper, and promptly stepped out to deposit the note in the Dorm Mailbox.

"So, what are your thoughts on bunks?"

"... It's a good idea. So long as they're arranged in a stable manner, I have no complaints," replied Llwyd as he re-entered the Dorm. Saving space to add room for personal effects, to him, was a fine idea -- even though he didn't have any to speak of. "That being said... We'll need tools to do it right, and I haven't packed any."

With his arms crossed, Llwyd's expression turned thoughtful as he made a mental list of all the things they would need to make the bunk-beds be anything other than a bed strapped to the ceiling with ropes... Just imagining such a thing sent chills down his spine. "Perhaps if our Field Trip takes us to one of Vale's shopping districts I can pick things up..." he mumbled, more to himself than anyone else.

// Figured I might as well give the room a basic layout in its default form. Here is the basic floorplan; it's based off of the images I could find of Team RWBY's Dorm, but obviously minus the bunk-beds (for now).

Interactions: @Mollisol (Ulexa)

Mentions: --

Cu-Rua Vasilias Dearg

~~~

XLdvwQm.png

"Calm down? Calm down? Calm down?! But it's hardddddd!~" Rua repeated, complaining cutely, eyes closed and the blue-haired girl swaying back and forth herself, relentlessly and quickly. However, it was just for the fun of it, really. Rua knew Mint could handle it. As her leader said, she brought it in, she could do this.

Meanwhile, quickly, Rua began setting up her bed. She unpacked, tossing a bright red sheet out, spreading the fabric over her bed. It depicted some flowers and some cakes, but was primarily red. It was very soft, but had a nice warmth to it. Her father's company made fabrics like these. Gentle cloth that was nearly like silk, but held warmth and love in the very fibers. She also set some books on the nearby nightstand, while also placing a tray of some Mistral treats out. The aforementioned Ruastreberry cakes there, too. That plate was all that she had left of those specific cakes, so she would have to eat them frugally. Anyway, she had Mint's wonderful ice cream to nom!! The scent finally reaching her when the lid was popped off.

"MMM! YUMMEH! Gimme bowl ples. Thankie Leader-lordship-madam!" Rua purred, temporarily bowing to Mint, before unpacking some plushies she loved to sleep with. She out a few outfits in some nearby drawers. Including hanging her uniform in the nearby closet. She unfolded a replica of her spear, that was far lighter, not made of metal, and had no sharpness, as well as, no combat capabilities really. It was just spear-shaped and meant for some light-hearted training whenever she wanted. She set that in the close, too.

Rua still had her pack and bags with a few other things, but she'd unpack the rest later. Blinking, before she got her icecream, she noticed a sheet. Looking it over the bluenette smiled ear to ear. Anything involving her classes made her immediately excited!

Taking out a pen, she tapped her lip, looking up and to the left in thought. "Hm... Oooh! 'Thinking corner'? I needs it immediately, I swear, sweetheart! Haha!" she purred to Dawn, but before she could move to it, her redheaded friend hugged her. Smiling broader, she embraced the girl and nuzzled her affectionately. "'Toss your feelings aside'? How could I, why would I? I could never do that! Rua cares deeply about you and your feelings, Kitten!" She petted her gently. Looking towards her other two team members she announced. "And to you two as well, Yu-chan and Minty-tan!! Rua cares deeply for you two! I know you may not like me... that's fine! I loves you two, and will always be here for you! I promise!!"

With a less-broad smile, but one revealing her inner feelings, she lightly blushed, "Rua knows people don't like her too much. She can be overbearing. Touchy, feely, affectionate... It can annoy people." Her eyes fell on Yujin when she said this. "Even drive some people away..." she glanced over to Dawn who was now on her bed. "But I promise, Rua only cares about you. Even when you don't like her, she's.. I still think about you all, and will try my hardest to help you all, whenever! Even if you don't want it... I am here for you."

She felt like she should say more, but ultimately closed her trap. That was probably enough (for now). Rua giggled. "Now! Thinksies Corner-chan!" Taking the pen and paper, she rushed over to it. Thinking there, Rua found herself asking a very simple question, 'what would Ui-Ui pick..?'

"Thankies Dawn! This Thinksies Corner is amazing! Already doing wonders!" Rua purred, marking 'Lore and Mythology'. Quickly, she placed hers into the designated thing outside their room. Then came back in, flinging her hands up. "ICE CREAM! MINTY-TAN HIT ME UPS, GURL! YO, YO!"

mWHLbBp.png

sIASKy7.jpg

Andromeda couldn't help but notice the smallness of the room as well. Where on earth was she supposed to train in there? She couldn't be flipping around and slashing her spears through the air. She'd cut half the room down within moments! Not to mention injure anyone nearby... Sighing, she realized she'd just have to find less convenient places to train. Like outside, or in an actual training room.. That meant her early morning and late night routines would be a bit more of a hassle. No bother, whatever. Fine.

Setting some of her things down, she had packed fairly minimalistically, too. In fact, she barely brought more than some hygiene stuffs, a couple changes of clothes, and her current combat outfit and the two spears she had, which were in her locker. The girl thought with a 'less is more' attitude. Except when it came to fighting. When she employed a strictly 'more is more'. Meaning the more vicious slashes she could get in, the better, and the quicker her opponent would go down.

Placing the small amount of things she had brought on one bed, she took the sheet and read it over. Thinking on what she wanted... She peeked in a 'cheating' way to her partner. He marked the Grimm thingy.. Sounded alright, and to be honest, following her partner's suit made sense. She wondered what Hestia would chose.. Ah, Hestia hadn't chosen yet, and Andromeda was impatient.

She marked something that sounded actiony and put the paper where it was supposed to be placed right after Llwyd.. Just like she liked it. 'Dust Mechanics'. It was a tad unusual; while Andromeda did infuse her spears with Dust, she used it in a rudimentary way. Flinging fire, wind, earth, or even gravity with her spears when they were infused was a simple task. Any other more unique Dust uses and applications were not really her style, but hey, whatever. Maybe she'd learn something new, right? That's what bloody school was for.

Hestia dramatically leaped into the room with a happy and energetic smile with her trolley bag parked neatly in the door way. "Uwwaaah look at the size of this room Andy! it reminds me of the room we had when we were young!" She wiped an imaginary tear from her eye with a smile. "Ahhhh...memories...where was I...oh yeah!" She brought over her trolley bag and parked it neatly at the foot of the center-right bed. "Mine." She declared with authority before excitedly forcing her bag open and digging out her belongings. She had packed quite the amount of things. Clothes, hygiene products, her beloved poster of a man in an armored jumpsuit that she looked at with starry eyes, and a bonfire plushie with a smile that was sent flying to her desk, landing neatly on top of a note.

She moved to the desk adjacent to her bed a put up the put up the poster with several pieces of tape before stepping back and admiring her work with a nod. She then noticed the note under her plushie and pulled it from underneath, bringing it up for her to read. "Ohhh...classes...." She commented as she read over the letter quickly before encircling Dust Mechanics since it was interesting for her. "Lookie! I picked Dust!" She said, showing her choice to her sister. Despite not using Dust she could always learn and now seemed like as good of a time as any.

"Oh bunkbeds! That sounds p...l...e...a...s..." She began before the day's spent energy finally caught up to her and she drifted off into blissful oblivion, falling into Andromeda in the process and yet still clutching the letter in her hand. @Thalia_Neko @Mollisol @Ensig

Merah Rose

akagami-no-shirayukihime.jpg

Most people likely would have been put of by Akashi's rather dark and perturbing answer, the lifelessness in his eyes really selling the threat. Yet a shimmer of excitement could be seen in Merahs hybrid eyes, her body practically shaking in excitement. Gwah! I knew it! There's probably somesuper secret spy stuff in there! Or maybe a whole new type of dust!? Or maybe he's a sociopath and he keeps the remains of his victims in there! I must know! Essence as my witness I won't stop until I learn what wondrous secrets that briefcase holds. All while these thoughts were going through her head the wolf faunus simply stared back at Taurus, a vacant, crazed look of her own as she became lost in the labyrinth of her own mind.

Before she was able to pester him any further as Blanc handed her the book she had her eyes on. It seemed like at an awesome story, Merah always enjoyed reading heroic tales and legends. Stories of any kind really. "Oh this is gonna be great, thanks Blanc! I've never read this series before! What's it about? Is there action!? Drama!? Romance!? I want to read it all!" She declared in an overtly loud voice that likely rang out loud enough for many other dorm rooms to here. She raced over to her desk to set the book in a safe place to keep until she had free time to read when she noticed the note that Blanc had mentioned. Apparently it was a schedule detailing their classes, but what was most exciting was they got to choose some of their classes! Dust mechanics, Grimm Biology and even Lore and Mythology!

Without even hesitating she circled Lore and Mythology. While she didn't seem like the type, Merah held a deep love for the lore of Remnant, it's often mysterious history and the many legends enrapturing her for hours on end. It wasn't just because they were fun to listen to however. To defend Remnant, a Huntsman had to understand it. This was the perfect opportunity to do so.

After picking her class, Merah turned around to observe the room, scratching at her chin as she shook her head. "Hmm, still not homey enough. We need twinkle lights. You guys want twinkle lights? I'm gonna get twinkle lights. Ooooh and maybe some board games! Ugh This is gonna be so much fun!!" She exclaimed before leaping atop her bed before leaning upside down off it right in front of Azure, her reddish black hair hanging in the bluenette's face. "Pst Azure. Hey Azure. Guess what. We're bunk buddies. Yaaaaaaaaaay!" She whispered intensely to the Schnee as if it were some kind of incredible secret. She couldn't help but be a bit unhinged. She was in her room with her team. People she'd spend years with. People she'd grow to be Huntsman with.

Users who are viewing this thread