• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maiken High (Supernatural Highschool RP)

Skorn sighed and looked at her thinking "well...this...best friend or..ju...just friend thing...i rahter...think about it later" (sorry that i dissapeared Aqua :c )

//It okay I missed you thought *hugs*

Aqua was silent as she was staring at the floor's patterns. She felt like she did something wrong and felt really bad, she didn't understand why. Aqua looked sad as she buried her face into her blue fluffy tail.

Aqua said sniffing with her ears lowered,"I felt like a did something wrong, I don't know why."

She tried her hardest not to let a tear run down as the tears blurred her version.

he hugged her close and patted "please dont be like taht Aqua....you never did anything wrong....even more...i dont want to see somebody like you sad..."

Aqua sniffled as she wiped her tears and accepted the hug. Her ears twitched as she felt better,"T-Thank you..."

She pushed him away gently and said smiling still wiping some of her tears away,"Let's do something fun."

Aqua for a while and said, her ears twitching,"Truth or Dare? Maybe, I don't know. Hmmmm...oh how about hide and tag!"

Her games seem very childish as she listed them, but Aqua was still smiling.

Aqua nodded,"Okay then do you want to go first or do you want me to go?"

Her tail wagged eager to get the game started.

Aqua ear's perked looking at the door. Her expression was blank as she looked at Skorn wondering if it was okay to see who was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back