• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

Ivy stared at Izza and Rei with a blank expression. Rei who she now know is one of the new workers she thought as she watch the two,'She already picked up a customer on her first day, huh? That's new I guess.'

Ivy looked around seeing everyone seem to be busy, she sigh looking away thinking,'Should I make friends here? ......... I never really had real friends did I? It doesn't matter money is more important, I don't need to waste time with "friends". What good are they? All they been to be is dead weight just like my older brother. What does my parents think leaving me with this burden, why not my brother? Why do I have clean up after everyone...'

She was blankly staring at the ground as there was a negative aura around her. Relaxing her body realizing how ungrateful she sound,'I should be grateful I have a job. Without it I would be living out in the streets...'

Ivy decided to stop thinking as the negative energy slowly disappear.

//
holyship.gif
shipping are dangerous

Ivy was startle by the sudden guy saying he wanted to join. She looked around wondering what she should. Even thought Ivy didn't look like it she she had a blank expression she said sounding unsure,"S-Sure..........."

Ivy said,"The manager is out for now."

Inside of her mind Ivy was panicking of what to do she thought,'What did I do now? It's only my second day here....'

Ivy stared at him blankly thinking of what to do.

//brb going to decorate the christmas tree.

"Yo! I'm not the recepcionist, but i've been a butler here for some time now, so i may be able to help you... Wait, are you one of the new employees ? Satsuki-chan,the manager, told me that some new staff would arrive, is that your case Serious face ?" Said Wataru with a curious tone on his voice

"Oh!That's great~,so let's start the initiation process" At this moment Wataru went to the changing room, leaving the rookie alone for a bit Ha! I found it Then he came with a pink and extremely frilly lolita dress with matching shoes and accessories "So, you will have to wear it in your first day, which is today, right now ! Ok ?" Wataru said this in the most serious way he could.

(Ok, good night!)

Reina laughed, carefully ignoring Izza's little speech about the past. He might have come to terms with his, but the last thing she wanted to do was waste a moment thinking about hers. She wasn't ready for that, didn't know if she'd ever be. Feeling bold and adventurous, she stared him down, a dangerously mischievous smirk upon her face. "If you teach me parkour, I'll run around shirtless with you in the streets and see how fun it'll be." She smiled and bit her lip then placed her hand down atop the table, leaning down on it. "I'm being 100% serious. I've been living like a boring rat. It's time to change that so I can finally live. What do you say?" Blue eyes flashed with determination. After running away for so long, it was high time Rei started taking risks again. Might as well start now.

@Asphyxiated

(( Hahaha! Me too! Aww, that's going to be E-P-I-C. Then again, if she wasn't wild and just a tad mental, there wouldn't be any invading of anyone's house :P Perks of insanity, guys. Perks of insanity xD ))

(I'm starting to regret not making Wataru a crazy character  ̄ω ̄ Nacchan should totally call Izza like "Hey! You are my new boyfriend and the new king of awesomeness so you it's your obligation to come with us and destroy my ex's house)

(( Hahahaha! We shouldn't clog up people's alerts xD Let's be patient and wait for the others ^^ *crosses fingers* Please come online soon :P ))

(( No worries ^^ We were just discussing Reina's quirkiness xD And the epicness that's going to be the mass breaking and entering of her ex-boyfriend's apartment at the end of the night :P ))

Izza let out a bit of an eerie laugh, "ah~ ahahahahahahaha." Lanky arms wrapped around his stomach as the outburst shifted to an abrupt stop. "My, my, That sounds fun Rei-chan~" he was amused by her lack of diffidence, and after muttering none sense to himself he leaned in closer to her.

"However, Running around without a shirt is pointless." He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket before he continued, still leaning, "it would be an easy target practice for certain..people...situations...organizations?" Izza statement seemed to trail into more of a question as he dropped his face onto the table.

"But I can try to teach you~!" Even with a muffled voice it was easy tell he was being enthusiastic.

@Zylvia

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back