[Maho Shojo Yōma Sentōki] [Maho Shojo Yōma Sentōki] Out-of-Character Chatter

!!All right, an alert for that went through.

...maybe the system just fell asleep and needed to wake up

Or maybe (considering the forum moves) the system needed you to reply here, before it knew to alert you to this thread again.

As to the hiatus - UO, do you have an approximate date for when things might resume? We're not aware of how long Thief's ban is for.

Oh...um. You didn't have to do that. :confused: I just messaged you to let you know I'd be slow posting.

And by slow I meant not able to post until today or after.

Sorry, guys, I need you all to be patient with me a little while longer. My grandmother injured herself really badly, and is in the hospital right now. We're trying to arrange stuff with that and also clearing out her apartment (she's a compulsive hoarder.)

Sorry, everything sort of happened at once. My grandma got hurt, then my boyfriend had to move to Idaho for a job, and finally my liver enzymes started going nuts, and it turns out I may have reactivated chronic mono. Things are starting to calm down a little, and hopefully I should be able to get to the point where I can get back into the swing of running my games within the next week. Thank you all for being so incredibly patient.

Speaking for myself at least, no apologies needed! Life gets crazy crazy crazy wayyyy too often for comfort, I'm happy so long as you manage to land on your two feet!

Life happens... when shit hits the fan the smart thing to do is duck and deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back