• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magicus Academy of the Three RP

Neo went to the house of fox, knowing this was where Mangestu was stationed at this school. However; when she found him she also spotted him in the presence of Rose, another member of the cult. She supposed it would be more efficient to inform them both of Luke's word at once, but first she had to get their attention and let them know it was her without blowing her cover or their and she knew a simple enough way to do so. She used her powers of summoning and sent a small white kitsune over to them. They would know this Kitsune belonged to her and it would lead them to her so they could meet in private to talk, relatively speaking. @MattieLee @ShadyBlaze

40914372-573c-4358-b81b-7f104f4ecc75.png

The small white Kitsune was camouflaged from everyone else by an illusion,  but she would allow Mangetsu and Rose to see it. It was small white fox with nine tails and three fox fire wisps around its tails. This was not the creatures true form, they'd know that but this building wasn't big enough for that and even if disguised by an illusion it would attract too much attention but this would more than serve its purpose. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac stretched his arms as high as he could twisting all the while.  my back is so tight, what is with all this luggage?  I insisted on only three matching suits...  Isaac had a daily bout with his butler on trivial matters, but it was only his servant wishing to do superb work.  After tucking all of his things away, he thought it might be advantageous to see what work on his clan, and magic, the library held.   It could wait though.  Isaac wanted fresh air first.  Ever since inheriting his magic, he couldn't stand to be in door for very long.  Not out of any sort of physical discomfort, but just a matter of preference.

Isaac burst back into the hall with vigor of an ox shouting again at the height of his lungs,

“This rough magicI here abjure, and, when I have requiredSome heavenly music, which even now I do,To work mine end upon their senses thatThis airy charm is for, I'll break my staff,Bury it certain fathoms in the earth,And deeper than did ever plummet soundI'll drown my book.” 

As he finished his lines, he saw Aid, and Reiline still speaking.  Approaching them, Isaac made the suggestion, "Do either of you care to join me for a walk? I'd very much like to patrol the grounds.  Maybe even find the training grounds?  For observation of course.   Let's not be hasty in revealing our talents." 

@Thepotatogod @Damafaud

'The tournament...' Reilene overheard the other's conversation, and is thinking  about what she'd wish for when her meal arrived; today's special, Potato Stew. It reminded her of the builder who took care of her. She utilized her mask's new function and ate the stew. It was somewhat sweet. Aid soon asked her what she can do, in which she hesitated.

"Uh...I can do this..." Reilene opened out her palm, as a massive collection of purple light formed around her palm, forming into a little bird statue. "I have another one, but...I don't want to use it..." 'I wouldn't want you to be afraid of me...' Reilene's sad thought as her mask's bottom half soon clicked into place.

he finished his lines, he saw Aid, and Reiline still speaking.  Approaching them, Isaac made the suggestion, "Do either of you care to join me for a walk? I'd very much like to patrol the grounds.  Maybe even find the training grounds?  For observation of course.   Let's not be hasty in revealing our talents." 

"Oh! Hello there!" Reilene didn't noticed this man before when she was busy eating her stew.  The man wore some fancy looking clothes, which reminded her of the old Draconis clan. "Um...Sure. Where do you want to go first? I'd prefer to walk by the courtyard, if it's okay...Oh! My name's Reilene Marauder. Nice to meet you!"

Interaction: @Damafaud(Aid), @Soz(Isaac)

"Pretty!" Aid liked Reiline better than anyone he had met in the academy. Her power was very beautiful as well. Aid can't help but wonder how does she looks like and why did she wear a mask at the first place?

he finished his lines, he saw Aid, and Reiline still speaking.  Approaching them, Isaac made the suggestion, "Do either of you care to join me for a walk? I'd very much like to patrol the grounds.  Maybe even find the training grounds?  For observation of course.   Let's not be hasty in revealing our talents." 

Aid's eyes glimmered at the mention of training grounds. He had been curious on what his friends could do. He was also eager to spend more time with this Isaac, who love to burst into singing from time to time. He loved to travel through holes when he was alone, but Mother said it is bad manner to walk under your friend. "I want to go! I haven't walked much around here."

Interaction: @Thepotatogod (Reiline), @Soz (Isaac)

Mangetsu shrugs with a soft chuckle as he looks around for a second then back to Rosa, slipping her the message and a scroll with it "burn the contents of both upon receiving the information" He said then glanced over to notice the Fox nearby "Seems Neo has something from the Overlord for us as well" He said casually following the Fox and gesturing for Rosa to follow.

(Mattie, I'll pm you the message contents, give it a bit more mystery for the others :P )

(Alright, makes things a bit more interesting)

imageproxy.jpg

Rose took the message and scroll from Mangetsu and put them away to evaluate later seeing the small Kitsune and recognizing as one of Neo's summons.

"To send both you and Neo, this must be quite the undertaking"

Not that it deterred her any, in fact to the contrary this only excited her more for what lie ahead. If this was something Cross would put effort into it must be something worth her own time and effort, this made her curious but she would wait for the right time when she was alone to read the message and then evaluate and dispose of the information. She jumped down from the tree to follow Mangetsu and the little fox.

(sorry for not posting for a while, life happened)

Zero woke up after his nap and decided to practice his magic at the training grounds, once he was there he found another student who happened to be training at that time so he asked him where he could find the training dummies so he could practice targeting with his electricity. He then proceeded to whack the dummies with his metal pipe he carries around for self defense, it helped him control the flow of electricity without losing control.

Neo waited outside in the a courtyard where no one else was present,  a place where they could speak in private.  She sat on a stone bench, watching the waters flow from the fountain it was quite a nice school but who would expect otherwise. The little white Kitsune lead Rose and Mangetsuto the courtyard at which time it would hop up on the bench and into Neo's lap who would simply smile at them both and wave once they arrived, gesturing for them to have a seat. It was really more of a suggestion,  she didn't care if they chose to stand. @ShadyBlaze @MattieLee

Neo waited outside in the a courtyard where no one else was present,  a place where they could speak in private.  She sat on a stone bench, watching the waters flow from the fountain it was quite a nice school but who would expect otherwise. The little white Kitsune lead Rose and Mangetsuto the courtyard at which time it would hop up on the bench and into Neo's lap who would simply smile at them both and wave once they arrived, gesturing for them to have a seat. It was really more of a suggestion,  she didn't care if they chose to stand. @ShadyBlaze @MattieLee

Mangetsu wanting to not get on Neo's bad side sat down beside her looking her over "What does our Overlord bring to us?" He asked

imageproxy.jpg

Rose watched the small Kitsune hop up into the woman's lap and saw that she was wearing a disguise for the time being to hide her identity while on campus. She took a seat crossing her legs and leaning in so that she could hear more clearly what Neo was about to say to the two of them.

@ShadyBlaze @Coco Adel

After quite a while, Aaron had finally finished unpacking and had his small nap. He decided to go down for a bit, perhaps train a bit. After a small bit of stretching, he headed down to the Academy, finding the Training Grounds by pure luck. Surprisingly, there was somebody else in the area, beating some training dummies with a metal pipe. It appears he's a lightning bearer, too.

"You there." Aaron called out, approaching the young student. "Which house are you from?"
 @AwesomeGamerDude5433

He was busy practicing when he heard the voice of someone else nearby, before he could ask who it was he was asked a question himself, of what house he belonged. "Zero, house of the Lion"    @Thepotatogod

'A fellow Lion, huh? Interesting...' Aaron assessed 'Zero', eyeing him from head to toe as he rubbed his chin. "Aaron Lux. Looks like we're in the same house." Aaron said, walking a few distance from him. "I have a proposal. Why not have a friendly spar? First one to get hit on any body part loses. We would be allowed to deflect the shots with our weapons." Aaron wanted to make sure he that he knew at least some of Zero's potential before he had to face him in the Tournament. Albeit the chances of faces the same Houses are near impossible, he wanted to make sure.

@AwesomeGamerDude5433

Isaac turned, and began walking toward the exit with his usually slumped shoulders.  "I am Isaac Vasquez.  It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Let's carry ourselves out to the world.  What may this place have to offer us?"  Isaac sensed something about this little girl, and it made him uneasy.  She was particularly frightening, but the mask made him somewhat uneasy.  It was a mask though, so this was probably natural. We fear what we don't understand as humans... He thought as he continued to walk toward the door.  Isaac's stride was somewhat fast paced for someone with such sloppy posture.  Isaac reaching the door he'd just walked through a few hours ago gripped the handles and slung the doors wide open with all the vigor he could muster. 

"O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there!

How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world
That has such people in't!"

Isaac shouted to the world with a gleam of relief in his eye, and genuine excitement, even if the sun made his tired eyes whince.  "What a lovely sight.  The courtyard it is then?"  Isaac said with a bowed gesture, allowing the pair to exit ahead of him.

@Damafaud @Thepotatogod

Aid held Reiline's hand and hopped outside. his eyes glimmered with wonder when the sunlight beamed brightly. It seemed to be stronger than it was back home. The courtyard was as pretty as he remembered, and it was a splendid view. Most people didn't even glance twice at the roses there. Maybe Isaac isn't so bad after all, Aid thought. He was only showing his excitement around. "Let's go to the Training Ground! I want to see how it looks like. Oh, Isaac. What can you do?"

@Soz @Thepotatogod

zero was hopeing to get a good taste of his power even if he lost he would still have a idea of this guy power so he a agreed "zero said sure lets have a spar"

male_shura_render_by_renokumura-d50j951.png

Azure checked out a few books on Pyrokinesis as well as some general history of magic books. He came to the assumption that these would prove useful to him in his journey towards self discovery, now that that was out of the way he had more options of how to spend his time, he really didn't like the idea of hitting the gym still but realized that the training grounds may be a good place to find sparring partners that could test him rather than the awkward social interactions he found himself familiar with at the gym. Besides, his magic was just as important if not more so than his physical strength and capability, both would serve him well in combat. When he arrived he found two other students already there it seemed that one was challenging the other to some sort of duel, on the first day?, well he would have to say that definitely interested him. He took a look at both of them and tried to make a guess of what their powers and backstories could have been and similarly making bets with himself on who the winner would be.

One of them looked like he had been training regularly for a long time and seemed quite confident and prepared, the other appeared to be a bit of a loose cannon judging by looks alone, he looked like he hadn't slept for quite awhile whilst the other guy looked rather the opposite and prim and proper. It seemed that the fight could go either way but what interested him was looking at what Zero was carrying with him, it was just a metal pipe but even now he could still see small zaps of electricity running through it. It seemed by the looks of things this second guy wasn't very good at controlling his powers and that was why he used that pipe, what this would really break down to then was the strength of this second guy's uncontrolled powers versus the trained talent of the first. 

@AwesomeGamerDude5433 @Thepotatogod

Strolling along the courtyard Isaac began speaking without overtly directing his attention, and it was still gloomy, "I'm not even really sure where the training grounds are.  Do you know the way, Aid?"   Isaac mused to himself as he took in the pleasant view of the courtyard lush with all sorts of botanical grace, then slightly shifting his gaze to Reiline.  "Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed," He looked to the sky seeing it mostly clear with only a few clouds.  "I shall follow your lead here.  I am not the most directionally equipped human," Isaac spoke without looking away from the open sky.  

Isaac wondered where he'd be if he'd still had the guidance he desperately needed, but he thought he could find something by being friendly.  He'd never had anyone he could call a friend.  Isaac dropped his eye to his peripheral staring Aid down with a serious air. "Oh, and as for what I can do... Despite my appearance, I'm quite durable.  Physical attacks don't really hurt, or do much damage.  It makes it rough on physically weak opponents.  If we do spar, I don't recommend you hit me with too much force, or you may break.  I can't be held accountable."

@Damafaud @Thepotatogod

Reilene's hand was held by Aid as they accompanied Isaac to the courtyard. The scent of roses there really calmed her. The sun...Well, was shining ever so brightly. She was glad she was wearing her sandals. "I think so, too." Reilene's reply to Isaac.

Aid really wanted to go to the training grounds, that's for sure. Reilene wasn't one to fight much, but judging by what Isaac said to Aid...He's probably super strong...If so, why is he not in House Lion?

Interaction: Aid( @Damafaud), Isaac ( @Soz)

"Very well." Aaron wasted no time. His left hand crackled with cyan lightning as his right hand conjured up a cyan colored blade composed entirely out of his Mana. With quick succession, he tossed bolts of lightning at his opponent. Strafing from side to side as he circled his opponent. It's one of his common strategies to keep distance while attacking since his Magic focuses only on offense.

Fighting: Zero( @AwesomeGamerDude5433)

zero didn't waste any time zero jumped in front of Aaron to try to stop him than zero quickly raised the pipe and swang down really fast zero is really fast he could easily take 1st place in a marathon  

Theon started walking to the house of Leo (major astrology nerd here so look for references ;) ) "wait tis the house of lion not leo. Curses me for the spoken words of the skies names" he spoke out loud. His hands rested on his shoulders with a cubs paws rested there. " oh little Ursa. Tis Time for you to go home to your mama." He said softly to the sleepy little cub. Slowly she began to wake till her sleepy eyes peeked open. "Ahh so the north's light finally shines." The cub groans in reply. He smiled lightly at the cub as he set her down. "Go go to the motherly stars that watches you. The cub walked away shimmering as she disappeared to the spirit realm. Theon smiled and turned to the lion that shadowed behind him. "Greetings Leo" The lion chuffed loudly

(Open for interaction)
( you can pretend u saw Ursa Minor disappear if you'd like)

Last edited:
Theon started walking to the house of Leo (major astrology nerd here so look for references ;) ) "wait tis the house of lion not leo. Curses me for the spoken words of the skies names" he spoke out loud. His hands rested on his shoulders with a cubs paws rested there. " oh little Ursa. Tis Time for you to go home to your mama." He said softly to the sleepy little cub. Slowly she began to wake till her sleepy eyes peeked open. "Ahh so the north's light finally shines." The cub groans in reply. He smiled lightly at the cub as he set her down. "Go go to the motherly stars that watches you. The cub walked away shimmering as she disappeared to the spirit realm. Theon smiled and turned to the lion that shadowed behind him. "Greeting Leo" The lion chuffed loudly

(Open for interaction)
( you can pretend u saw Ursa Minor disappear if you'd like)

"Oh, um, excuse me?" A female voice would ask from behind him. That, would be Miss Nyx Endellion. Wearing what seemed to be something a mad would wear in some sort of manga, yet a bit more practical, the thigh high black socks, and without the funky headband (Same dress and thing seen in her picture ), she also looked a bit lost. "Do you know where the Lion house is? The told me in this direction, but I'm to sure." She had gotten there a bit late, and was only given her house, a few rules, and directions that weren't really directions at all. "Oh, and I'm Nyx by the way."

"i'm sorry, could you wait for one second. I will help you when i'm done." he turned to the lion frustrated. then moved the hair out of his eyes making the colors of his eyes way more visible visible "Leo promise me you won't cause any trouble here like you do in the spirit world." The lion grumbled in reply. "ok good enough for me." slowly his eyes shone a purplish light and slowly the silhouette of the lion became visible to the normal eye. Finally the lion appeared, shook his main, then laid down flat. "oh yes the house of Le-....." he cut himself off before he fully said it. "...Lion. I was actually heading to it myself. Would you like to come with?" he smiled kindly.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Nyx watched this interaction with interest, confusion, and slight worry. "Ummm, yes, I would," She said with caution once he finally addressed her question. "That was maybe one of the strangest things I've ever witnessed." Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back