• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magician Hunt Discussions

I won't lie but all of these new characters are making the story juicier by the second. Kinda worried about Raina

I won't lie but all of these new characters are making the story juicier by the second. Kinda worried about Raina
It seemed like that at first when I read it and I wondered about asking her to restrain her character but then I thought regarding that we have quite strong masters on the other side, that character can be taken care of, I accepted it without warning.

The best aspect of role playing is that you don't know what exactly will happen until everyone has played their part.

I want to take them out to the forest and then a clash happens. But first NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy should reply and I expect Soomin Soomin to move her characters soon enough. Maybe I have to wait for another week and then take control of them all.

Yeah, I don't mind her being moved to the forest. technically, the current handler hasn't left her, he just released her mind momentarily so she could lock onto the refugees. I'm hoping to kill the handler off during the battle and somehow have Aku Aku character Yume take control. If Aku's ok with that!

I'm not sure what Star can do before the refugee's do anything though, since she's not a fighter. I'll try to put her in harms way though, to put the handler in a position to be killed.

Star has been officially moved to the forest now. I think I'm officially out of moves until the good guys peak their heads out haha.

Yeah, I don't mind her being moved to the forest. technically, the current handler hasn't left her, he just released her mind momentarily so she could lock onto the refugees. I'm hoping to kill the handler off during the battle and somehow have Aku Aku character Yume take control. If Aku's ok with that!

I'm not sure what Star can do before the refugee's do anything though, since she's not a fighter. I'll try to put her in harms way though, to put the handler in a position to be killed.

Sure, I was actually planning to have Yume pop in during the forest scene anyways so that works out perfectly.

Sure, I was actually planning to have Yume pop in during the forest scene anyways so that works out perfectly.

Awesome. I guess I'll try to put my handler in harms way if someone wants to try and take it out in semi-dramatic fashion. I think it'll add some weight to the story if we have at least one casualty, so it all works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back