• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magician Hunt Discussions

I want Frederick to be the latest to join, I also want his appearance to be a surprise, as he is coming from a distance.
He can come and save the group when they think they are finished. But it may take time so I suggest you to play a random bandit trying to capture one of them or something like that. Fiends who won't play for long don't need a CS.

Finally got my post up~! Can't wait to run into everyone's characters.
I'm totally free for plotting and stuff too if anyone wants to. ^^

Hey, you can do some pretty cool stuff with the basic paint programs too~ (and photobucket used to have some good editing stuff too, don't know if they still do though?)
But I'm always open to making banners for folks, it's a fun way to spend the day!

Sorry for making you wait. I thought I'm watching main and ooc but turned out that I wasn't. Well, that's been solved now. And I added a few tabs for quick access. have fun!

MJ ._. MJ ._. , I love what you did with the links!

But, uh, I part of me is nagging me to say this and if you could please change this it would make me so happy: For Frederick's little line, put either "Master Celestial Wizard" or "Master of the Lore of the Heavens".

Please and thank you!

MJ ._. MJ ._. , I love what you did with the links!

But, uh, I part of me is nagging me to say this and if you could please change this it would make me so happy: For Frederick's little line, put either "Master Celestial Wizard" or "Master of the Lore of the Heavens".

Please and thank you!
Yes, of course!

Oh that'd be no problem at all! Do you have any pictures in mind that you'd like me to use for it?
I actrually do, here's a few:
latest

And
1451692040536.jpg

Plus
jKCd5JPHvEEC.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

If ya can, I would be so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance.

If we are going to use magic and someone is already using the lore from warhammer fantasy it would make quite a bit of sense to make it work as it would in there just a bit more dumbed down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back